A Web Design & Development Company

iSmart Infosoft excels at custom web design and development. We love taking on challenging projects that require full-on content strategy, thoughtful design, demanding development, and ongoing marketing.

We guide and help our clients to create the most scalable websites and apps. We deliver web apps which deliver more traffic and increasing profitability.

Our visual designers and UX specialists work together to create elegant, useful, unique solutions.

We find solutions for every business. Whether it's building an app, a website or an internal team solution. We provide your business with expert insights and experience across wide range of marketing channels.

What we do?

• Creative & UI/UX Designing
  • Web Development
  • eCommerce Development
  • Digital Marketing

We specialize in a number of content management systems such as:

• WordPress
  • Magento
  • Craft
  • Drupal

We specialize in integrated digital marketing, giving your brand a complete 360-degree exposure it needs to stand out in the ongoing digital revolution.Our services in digital marketing indludes. Our digital marketing services includes:

• Full Branding

Ghaziabad, UP 201010

Ayurvedian, AgenceSoco, Wafi Media Marketing Solutions

Ayurvedian Image

Ayurvedian

Ayurvedian is an Australia based health and wellbeing clinic, dedicated to integrating the highest standard of natural medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine, and modern medicine, nurturing intrinsic healing in a person as a whole including the body, the mind and the spirit. We developed their online shop which sell their products & services

Territoire d Homme Image

Territoire d Homme

TERRITOIRE D’HOMME MÂCON is globally recognized as a highly successful lifestyle shop. We create website for their business which includes their latest clothing products.

www.territoiredhomme-macon.com

Web Media Marketing Solutions Image

Web Media Marketing Solutions

Wafi Media is a SEO & Web development company having great clients globally. We created their corporate website in a professional manner, now which create good leads for thier business.

www.wmmsols.com

Web Development for Marketing Solutions Company

"I was impressed with iSmart Infosoft’s work quality and quick delivery."

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

iSmart Infosoft designed and developed a website to engage customers. The team created a website that displays information about their background, services, and areas of expertise.

Shyam Prakash Pal
CEO, Wafi Media Marketing Solutions

Feedback has been positive, and business has increased since iSmart Infosoft revamped the corporate website. Their project management approach was efficient and seamless. Customers can expect high-quality work delivered on time when engaging with iSmart Infosoft.

I’m the founder of WAFI Media Marketing Solutions, a global full-service digital agency that creatively solves client challenges. We conceive, design, and build innovative experiences, giving brands a complete overview to stand out in the digital revolution.

For what projects/services did your company hire iSmart Infosoft?

We hire iSmart Infosoft to build a website.

We needed a well-designed, efficient website to engage users and customers.

We found iSmart Infosoft online.

iSmart Infosoft developed and designed our corporate website. The site showcases our digital services for our potential clients.

The team included a manager, developer, and graphic designer.

Clients are reacting positively to the new site. We’ve also seen an increase in customers since the new website launched.

Their project management style was extremely effective.

I was impressed with iSmart Infosoft’s work quality and quick delivery.

There are none that I can think of. Everything with iSmart Infosoft went well.

Web Updates for Cosmetic Procedure Clinic

"They were very time-efficient and had clear communication and attention to detail, leading to amazing results!"

February 2019

iSmart Infosoft made changes to a cosmetic procedure clinic's website, updating its information—such as contact details and service offerings—and its layout.

Toronto, Canada
Aman Banwait
Nurse, Amanpreet Banwait Nursing Professional Corporation

The updates arrived promptly and came at excellent value. iSmart Infosoft's attentiveness, responsiveness, and transparency ensured a smooth engagement and led to future work for the team.

I have a medical aesthetics business. This company helped with web content changes. They were very time-efficient and had clear communication and attention to detail, leading to amazing results!

None

Changes to web content

Based on past experience, efficiency and ability to deliver.

Adding email to website, adding services or making changes to service, changes to layout to website etc

I primary worked with Manjit.

Manjit had a very quick turn around time. I have gone to him many times over the past year and am never disappointed!

Clear communication, attention to detail and meets timelines.

Honest and very hard working.

None

Website Dev & Debugging for Communications Agency

“They had brilliant project management, clear communication, and impeccable service.”

Oct. - Dec. 2018

iSmart Infosoft designed and developed multiple websites. The team also provided technical support and debugging assistance for existing sites.

France
Managing Director, Marketing Agency

iSmart Infosoft provided high-quality output that boosted productivity. Their efficiency, commitment to deadlines, and customer-centric approach set them apart from other vendors.

I am the CEO of a communications agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire iSmart Infosoft?

I hired iSmart Infosoft to help with custom website development and design.

They developed e-commerce sites and fixed bugs on existing websites.

I dealt with the project manager for all of my projects. I preferred having one point person who knew exactly what was going on in my project.

I worked with iSmart Infosoft on several projects, and I was impressed every single time. They always found a solution or proposed different options for getting the best results. iSmart Infosoft always went the extra mile, and their service greatly improved my productivity.

I was impressed with their eagerness to help. iSmart Infosoft is highly professional. I highly recommend them.

No, I can't think of anything.

Overall Score They are my go-to company for outsourcing.
    They were always on time and adhered to schedules.
    You won’t find anyone who could offer better quality for the price.
    Their work was of excellent quality.
    They provided great service.