magento developers

Over 20 years of E-Commerce experience, Broad expertise in web & mobile development, Magento professionals since the Beta release of the platform in 2007 and specializing in Magento 2 ever since the Beta release in 2015 with over 100 shops developed and delivered to date! (Nov'18).

What was once a one-man show grew out to become a 70+ heads strong international team of enthusiastic, passionate professionals that are working with our awesome clients around the globe - every single day.

With well over a thousand successful projects delivered and hundreds of customers around the globe relying on our professional support on a daily basis, you can have faith that your online success is in good hands with our team.

We don't just deliver projects. We strive for perfection every day, think along with our customers, advise in every step of the way and know how to make the difference in delivering success.

Herestraat, Netherlands
  • Ukraine

Magento Development for Gothic Clothing Site

“Without their tools, I wouldn’t be able to run my business.”

2008 - Ongoing

Interactivated Ecommerce built an e-commerce platform that features alternative fashion. They continue to update and maintain the site.

Maastricht, Netherlands
Ruud Guy
Owner, Babashop

Interactivated Ecommerce’s top-caliber work has contributed to a decade of business growth. Their team is highly reliable, adept at multitasking, and genuinely helpful, qualities that have led to a long-term collaboration.

I am the owner of Babashop, an alternative clothing store. We opened our brick and mortar store in 1994. We also sell products during events like music festivals, which I sometimes organize.

What challenge were you trying to address with Interactivated Ecommerce?

We needed help building an e-commerce site using Magento.

Interactivated Ecommerce is our go-to web developer. Aside from building my online shop, they’ve also introduced me to the right marketing bureaus, which is quite important these days.

How did you come to work with Interactivated Ecommerce?

The founder of Interactivated Ecommerce is one of my customers. When it came time to open an online shop, I decided to hire him because of his transparency.

I have spent around €200,000 (approximately $226,800 USD).

We have been working together since 2008, and the relationship is ongoing.

Thanks to Interactivated Ecommerce, I have a brilliant online shop that saved my physical store from the financial crisis several years ago. Without their tools, I wouldn’t be able to run my business. They can multitask well.

How did Interactivated Ecommerce perform from a project management standpoint?

We had more meetings when the founder was still living in Holland, but now that he lives in Spain, I see him twice a year. Prior to him moving away, he introduced me to my personal webmaster. They are always available and quickly deal with any issues that come up.

They are a pleasure to work with. The founder is a real entrepreneur and adventurer who does not hesitate to take on challenges.

Things can always be better. It would be nice if things were a little quicker, but the quality is perfect.

Make sure you have a budget and long-term goals. Otherwise, don’t even think about getting started.