Relationships, Responsiveness, Results

Ignite Visibility is one of the highest recommended agencies on Clutch.co and one of the top digital marketing companies in the industry.

Consistently named one of the top SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing and CRO companies in the USA, Ignite Visibility is one of the fastest growing companies in the nation (number 698 on the 2017 Inc. 5000) and has the pleasure of representing over 150 amazing clients such as Tony Robbins and Fix Auto USA, as well as smaller clients. Ignite Visibility focused on building relationships, being incredbiliy responsive and getting results for clients.

Ignite Visibility is led by industry expert and University of California San Diego teacher John Lincoln. Lincoln has over a decade of experience in online marketing and is one of the worlds top digital marketers. Lincoln was named the 2017 Search Marketer of the Year by Search Engine Land and recently created "SEO: The Movie." a film about the rise of the SEO industry. Ignite Visibility has been featured on major industry publications such as Entrepreneur, Inc., Forbes, and Huffington Post.

With 45 employees located in San Diego, John Lincoln and his business partner Krish Coughran, as well as the companies Directors diligently train and manage the Ignite Visibility team. By establishing mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with clients, Ignite Visibility creates custom solutions uniquely tailored to meet the specialized business objectives of each client. Ignite Visibility has strict internal training, processes and strategy guidelines that ensure quality control and results. In an industry with no barrier to entry, Ignite Visibility has forged ahead by rigorously training and testing staff. Ignite Visibility's core services are SEO, social media, paid media, email marketing, Amazon marketing and conversion rate optimization. Contact them today.

San Diego, CA
  • Ignite Visibility
    5060 Shoreham Place
    San Diego, CA 92122
    619.752.1955

Tony Robbins, WeddingWire, Lancer Skincare, Xometry, KerrTotalCare, Yoga 6, Medifast Weight Control Centers, Flippin Pizza, Mission Federal Credit Union, Fix Auto USA, Ecwid, Platt College, California Western School of Law, BTO Sports, Links of London, Urgent Care Extra, Buy Auto Parts, Mitchell 1, Kavo

SEO & Site Upgrade for Residential Service

“Ignite Visibility has been the perfect partner for us to reinvigorate our SEO campaign.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

With the goal of improving organic performance and generating quality leads, Ignite Visibility was engaged to revive an outdated website and mediocre SEO campaign. Support continues via weekly meetings.

Vista, California
CEO, Home Services Business

Ignite Visibility’s detailed-oriented efforts have already produced results, including significant increases in both organic rankings and leads. Professional, committed, and experienced, the team executes efficient and responsive project management and remains flexible to changes in project scope.

I am the president and CEO of a residential home services business located just north of San Diego, California. We provide heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and drain services to homeowners in San Diego County and the southern portion of Riverside County.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ignite Visibility?

We purchased the company in March 2016 from an owner who had neglected the business for several years. The company's online presence had become outdated and ineffective, so we engaged Ignite Visibility to revive our SEO efforts.

Our goal was to improve our website’s organic performance in order to generate high quality, incremental leads for better business growth.

We interviewed several agencies that were ranked highly for SEO performance, but were very impressed with all of our interactions with the Ignite Visibility team.

After completing a detailed questionnaire about our business and project goals, we began participating in weekly conference calls with the team via Basecamp to review project direction, action item and deliverable status, and performance results.

Ignite Visibility assigned us a team consisting of a project team lead, a technical expert, and a social media expert.

Though early in the process, we have seen a significant increase in our page one organic rankings, to which our organic leads have also proportionally increased.

How did the Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

The team's commitments were completed according to their proposed schedule.  They were also very flexible and accommodating to other items that we introduced throughout the process.

What impresses you about the Ignite Visibility?

Ignite Visibility has been the perfect partner for us to reinvigorate our SEO campaign. We have been extremely impressed with their professionalism, expertise, level of communication, and project planning as they navigate the process of upgrading our outdated website. They are world-class experts in their field and their level of customer service is truly remarkable.

There are none that I have seen. They are well deserving of the outstanding reputation that attracted us to them in the first place.

Overall Score They delivered an outstanding performance and we could not be happier with our decision.
    They consistently met all commitments.
    The cost was on the higher end of the market, but the results fully justified the expense.
    The project team and the experts who supported them delivered extremely high quality output.
    We would absolutely refer Ignite Visibility to anyone in need of similar services.

Website Revamp, SEO & SMM for Multiple E-commerce Sites

“They’re really transparent and have no problem with honesty.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Ignite provides ongoing SEO and social media marketing for e-commerce websites across two languages. The marketing effort includes keyword targeting, blog posts, and a variety social media content.

Quebec, Canada
Founder, Hair Storefronts

Ignite’s upfront approach establishes project expectations within the limitations of SEO. Quantifiable results were achieved within several months of work. Now, sales through Google search and social media consistently increase each month, while the website’s bounce rate steadily decreases.

I’m the founder of a company that sells hair care products like extensions and wigs through various e-commerce websites.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

Our websites weren’t performing close to our standards. We got some sales through Instagram and Facebook, but none from Google searches. I needed a marketing firm to provide SEO.

I designed our French-Canadian website with a developer over a short time frame. The first thing Ignite did towards the SEO effort was analyze the technical aspect of the platform. They found a lot of errors in the site’s code, so they restructured how the URLs work. This included renaming certain URLs and adding products to specific categories. These technical revisions helped improve the site’s overall performance. To further increase our Google ranking, they send weekly keyword lists that are integrated into the website’s content. They have a French-speaking team member who writes two blog posts for us every 2–3 months.

With the success of the SEO project, we recently hired Ignite to also manage our social media marketing. They gave us a calendar that outlines when to post different materials like pictures, videos, quotes, and reminds us to engage with our followers. We now use hashtags on every post and added our social media links and icons to the website. Ignite also added the Facebook pixel to the site so visitors will then see our Facebook ads. From there, we can track conversions to see how much sales were generated and make adjustments whenever needed.

We work with Ignite on a similar project for one of our different websites. It uses the same business model, but the domain is different to target English-Canadian markets. Both projects function on an ongoing contract.

A project manager and their assistant are my primary points of contact. They occasionally involve other specialists from their team to provide specific expertise when necessary.

How did you come to work with Ignite Visibility?

I previously worked with another SEO agency, but the traffic their services provided was inconsistent and didn’t increase sales. I used Clutch to search for a company in the United States or Canada with excellent reviews. Ignite seemed like the best option.

So far, we’ve spent $70,000–$75,000 in total.

We started working together in February 2017 and then engagement is ongoing.

The process was slow at first, but we began to see measurable results after 3–4 months. The website’s bounce rate is down significantly and continues to trend in that direction. Through Google Analytics, we’ve seen sales from searches and social media reliably increase each month. Ignite did an amazing job, even with the French website.

How did Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

I routinely call the project manager and their assistant once a week but have to ability to do so whenever necessary. We primarily use Basecamp for communications and updates. They installed Google Analytics and Google Webmaster on our websites so we can easily track marketing information.

They’re really transparent and have no problem with honesty. They told me upfront that SEO takes a long time to generate results and would require a several month commitment. I appreciated that forthrightness because other companies said I’d be at the top of Google, but would neglect to mention the time-investment required. Additionally, Ignite never makes up solutions. If I ask them a question, they investigate to find the correct answer.

They could be more affordable. Their cost is quite high and not what I’m used to paying for marketing. It would be great if they had prices listed on their website and an alternative pricing plan for new businesses. Also, some of the French keywords they provided didn’t make sense for my industry. Nevertheless, they did an amazing job, even on the French website.

Ignite’s services are likely too expensive for startup companies. The results are great, but their premium price necessitates an existing customer base and stable revenue streams.

SEO and CRO for Lighting Re-Sale Company

“The communication is great and Ignite is very proactive.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Ignite Visibility took over SEO, CRO, and social media efforts for a lighting company. They manage keywords and do digital content creation.

Denver, Colorado
Kevin Joyce
Director of Marketing, Shine Retrofits

First and second page search rankings have increased nearly 90%. Ignite Visibility manages the project professionally and communicates clearly. Their high-quality work drives customer loyalty, and makes them ideal for ongoing partnerships.

I’m the Director of Marketing for Shine Retrofits. We re-sell LED lighting products online.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ignite Visibility?

We needed SEO, CRO, and social media help.

First, we wanted to increase visibility and traffic to our website. Second, we wanted to increase our conversion rate.

I worked with Ignite at a previous employer and was impressed with their work.

They perform SEO research and analysis, CRO audits, digital PR, and social media promotion and management. They also create content for our site and our blog.

We have a project manager and work with two social media staff members.

The proportion of keywords we rank on the first two pages of Google for has risen 88%.

How did the Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

I have a weekly meeting with the project manager and her team, and we use Basecamp to manage the project.

What impresses you about the Ignite Visibility?

Their quality of work is top notch. Chrystal, the project manager, goes above and beyond in delivering results. The communication is great and Ignite is very proactive.

I don’t have any areas for improvement as I’m very happy. I’ll be a long-term customer.

Digital Strategy & SEO Services for Hair Products Site

"By following their instructions to the letter, we were able to considerably increase our sales."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

The project began with SEO services but has quickly expanded into social media marketing, product strategy, and website development consulting to maximize ROI.

Montreal, Canada
President, Hair Products Retailer

Although the long investment horizon required for SEO is frustrating, the returns generated through more immediate marketing methods such as Facebook targeting, product mix enhancements, and conversion optimization have made the partnership very fruitful. Sales have increased severalfold.

Our company specializes retail sales in the hair care industry. As the company president, I oversee all of the company's operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

Being in a competitive industry, we faced great difficulty increasing our organic traffic and overall digital marketing strategy. The competitors in our industry are all knowledgeable in marketing and therefore it was hard for us to compete in this environment. We had tried different solutions with no sustainable positive results.

When I was working with another SEO agency previously, I didn’t see a sufficient return on investment. I was receiving a lot more traffic, but nobody was buying. When I hired Ignite, my main concern was if the organic traffic would convert.

The first thing Ignite Visibility did was analyze our entire marketing strategy such as social media, organic traffic, etc. They also surprised me a little bit because, for the first time, someone was recommending enhancements to my website both in design and in technical aspects. For instance, they pinpointed some technical difficulties I had on my website. They told me exactly what to do. Secondly, they did something called conversion optimization on the website itself where we changed a few images and added some quality guarantees and 'returns accepted' language.

In our case, the results came very quickly after that. In a matter of two months, we already had a big increase in organic traffic. The project manager responsible for our project would constantly keep an eye on the competitors. He would come up with ideas, strategies, and even product suggestion. By following their instructions to the letter, we were able to considerably increase our sales. The ROI is excellent.

I hired them for SEO initially, but they started helping us with a bit of everything. One thing that they focused on a lot in addition to SEO was social media. We were using Instagram and Facebook. They asked us to also use Twitter. When I told them I’d never had traffic from Twitter, they told me to use it anyway because it will help our overall SEO strategy and it also adds some credibility if somebody looks at our Twitter. The second thing they did was help me run advertising on Facebook with a sales funnel where we have a posting strategy. We began targeting people on Facebook using their emails.

How did you come to work with Ignite Visibility?

I used to work with a different SEO agency. The agency was horrible, but they had good reviews. Somebody told me if I go on Clutch, I’ll see a bunch of companies and the reviews are verified, which I understand now since I submitted a review online but you scheduled a phone interview to gather info instead of publishing the online review. I found Ignite on Clutch.

We discovered Ignite Visibility because of the numerous positive reviews the company received. In addition, they also had an impressive portfolio of customers.

As I was looking at them on Clutch and their website, they kept mentioning that they are focused on return on investment. That focused on ROI interested us and was confirmed to us in phone calls. Therefore, we decided to hire them.

We have spent $20,000 so far.

We started working together in February 2017. We’re still doing SEO services. Next month, I am going to do a second project with them to sell on Amazon.

We were doing approximately $2,000-$3,000 a month in sales before I hired Ignite. After two or three months, we’re making $10,000-$12,000 in sales. One of Ignite's strategies was to look at what people were searching for in Google Trends and compare with my competitors and then suggest products for me to sell. For instance, my website sells hair care products. They told me ponytail extensions would be a good selling product that I didn't have on my site at the time. So I ordered ponytail extensions from my supplier and listed them on my website and it has been working well. They evaluated and improved our product mix.

How did Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything with Ignite is really excellent. This is why I really took the time to give a review. So far, they have been wonderful. The contract says I have one phone call with them every two weeks, but really anytime I could ask them to call and they’ll call. I can send emails and they’ll answer. Communication is their asset.

They told me about a few tools they are using on our project so that I can use it with them, too. One is Google Analytics, which I was already using, but they configured my analytics so that it can track conversions. The second was a product from SEMrush. This is where they track organic traffic, keywords, and performance. I use that tool with them so I can see the progress.

I would say it’s the technical aspects of my website. My website had a lot of issues apparently. I didn’t see that from my end, but they showed me a report that was generated by Google. I had 300,000 URLs being indexed with duplicate pages. It was out of hand, but I didn’t notice that because my website works perfectly fine from my end. They were able to find out a lot of technical issues that Google can see, but that I cannot see. We were able to fix that and that helped a lot.

Anytime I have feedback, they address it. My reaction initially may have been that the price is too high. Paying $3,000 per month for a marketing agency is high. However, I used to hire people from India for a lot less, but there were no results. They have nothing to improve currently.

Do you have any advice for someone who was thinking of working with them?

I wish I had known how long it would take before I would have the results. When I hired them, I initially planned to retain them for three months only. I didn't have a lot of results after just three months. They told me that SEO could take one to two years. I wish I had known in advance that I would have to commit a year or two before seeing positive SEO results.

Overall Score Ignite Visibility is the only company we need for everything related to marketing.
    Everything is scheduled in a timely manner with proper communications.
    The cost is not high if you take into consideration the ROI.
    They treat my business as theirs, and the ROI is excellent
    It is rare to see a competent and sincere SEO agency, and therefore I would definitely recommend them.

SEO & SMM Services for Medical Treatment Center

“What they’re doing has been effective.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

After engaging several agencies with lackluster results, Ignite Visibility went above and beyond their competition providing superior strategy and expertise in SEO and social media management.

New York City Metro Area
Director, Medical Treatment Center

Thorough industry analysis and expert optimization resulted in increases in website hits, phone calls, and connections with people. Through this increased engagement and continuous communication via a dedicated project manager, Ignite Visibility’s success shines with excellence.

We're a drug detoxification center. I’m the consulting director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

We had worked with multiple highly-rated agencies that handle SEO. The solution with most SEO companies is to pour in more money and your results will get better, but that’s not actually true. You pour in more money and they give you more links off the same domains they control. It used to work, but sometime early this year, it stopped working. I’m not an SEO expert, so I needed to hire someone. We always go with Google certified partners. We don’t want any gray areas. We want service that conforms with best practices and is effective. We kept switching SEO companies until we ended up with Ignite.

Every SEO company will give you their pitch deck where they tell you the keywords and where you want to get to. Every company we approached did that. They give you the keywords and try to move them up a few notches. Ignite presented an entire top-down strategy and articulated what would be necessary to implement it. We are not using Ignite for PPC or email marketing, but they have helped with social media marketing, which has been effective.

How did you come to work with Ignite Visibility?

They were recommended by a friend who works at a search engine and has familiarity with SEO, algorithms, etc. We read reviews online including those on Clutch. I do marketing so I can tell how some people get to the top of the list on some of these listing sites, but I did find Clutch helpful. The final metric was to get attention to the site with certain keywords. When I searched best SEO companies, several companies showed up on page one of those results, and Ignite is one of them. The simple hypothesis was, if they can get themselves on page one for a highly competitive keyword, then the odds are that they could do that for us. I looked at the three companies that showed up on page one, and Ignite won due to the time and effort they put into telling us what they’re going to do for us. Their analysis was far more thorough than the other two competitors we were considering. They felt like a good fit, and they seemed like an agency that would do good work on our behalf.

We’ve spent over $60,000 so far.

We started working with them in February 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

Ignite was remarkably thorough and went beyond looking at our specific niche within the industry to look at the bigger picture. They gave recommendations based on that. We measure Ignite’s success by the keyword positions that we’re interested in and also the number of calls that are generated. In our case, that seems to be directly tied to how many hits our website is getting. During the period of time we’ve been with them, we haven’t rebooted our website or significantly changed any of the content. We are now getting in front of a lot more people and the phones ring more often. What they’re doing has been effective. We’ve watched many competitors get wiped out over the last six weeks because Google keeps changing their algorithms. But our site keeps going upwards, so I have to conclude that whatever Ignite is doing, it’s working.

How did Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a project manager who’s always available. They have met or exceeded all deadlines. They are in constant communication. I talk to the entire team every week. I can ask about anything that’s not even related to SEO, and the project manager will send it out to the writers and we get feedback on it. They provide infinite free feedback on any question you have in addition to the services they’re performing on our behalf. We’ve been very happy.

I don’t have any specific complaints about any aspect of their services. They’re remarkably thorough. Content creation is very complex and nuanced. It’s very difficult to expect writers to get it right away. It takes a few iterations to get there, but I don’t have any complaints.

Overall Score It’s been really good. I wouldn’t waste time giving them a review if it wasn’t.

PPC Management for Large Insurance Company

"The SEM team brings a rich, deep knowledge of paid keyword search resulting in measurable, positive results."

Jun. 2015 - Oct. 2016

Ignite Visibility used search engine optimization and paid search tools to drive customers when they were searching for a resource. They were a temporary partner during a transitional phase.

10,001 + Employees

Los Angeles, California Area

Ignite Visibility delivered sales growth week over week with their thorough expertise in keyword techniques. The team achieved a very affordable cost per conversion.

We are a healthcare company with over 40,000 employees. My role is in consumer marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

We needed to support new and established locations in a transactional environment by using paid search to drive efficient volume. The actual objective is to drive new patients to our urgent care centers using paid keywords to capture customers when they are choosing their location.

Ignite Visibility was a legacy agency from purchase. We worked with them for about nine months on PPC as we transitioned our SEM management to our established corporate partner. We chose to keep them on board until we determined how best to promote the centers and integrate them into our broader system work, which took about nine months when we decided to move the business to our established AOR.

They also contracted with us for SEO services to oversee the rebranding of the purchased website and eventual transfer to another domain as well as Social media services in the last few months

They were actively managing our PPC from November 2016 until May 2017. They assisted with rolling out new location campaigns and developing new metrics to measure the impact of PPC on our clinic foot traffic.

They provide great SEM work resulting in a consistent week-over-week volume growth. They maintained an efficient and affordable cost per conversion.

What did you find most impressive about Ignite Visibility?

Would consider higher rating but our SEM work was limited to paid search.

Consulting Services for Clutch

"They were happy to help us out .... they were generous with their time and information."

Apr. - Apr. 2017

Ignite Visibility provided high-level consulting services specific to international SEO for an organization looking to expand their global visibility.

Washington, DC
Tim Clarke
Research Manager, Clutch

The consulting services were incredibly educational and helpful to the client. Ignite Visibility showed true expertise in international SEO, which led the client to have a clearer path in developing their goals and strategy.

Clutch is a B2B ratings and reviews platform that connects buyers and sellers in the IT sector. We conduct in-depth interviews with clients of companies in the design, development, marketing and technology industries and publish those reviews to help buyers make more informed decisions. We also publish research on trends and best practices across the tech space. I am the research manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

We were looking to speak with a couple of international SEO [search engine optimization] experts to get some high-level advice on our global campaign to grow our traffic and traction in other countries. We were trying to figure out if we could translate our content to target a group of 10–15 countries.

I reached out to John, the CEO of Ignite Visibility, to see if I could get a few tips. He was happy to talk to us by phone. It was pretty informal but very educational. They’ve done a lot of work in Latin America, which is our main focus, so we learned that pages need to be translated in the language of the specific company, including their slang, in order to be successful. Otherwise, the site won’t be popular there. We didn’t know that before, so that information was really helpful.

How did you come to work with Ignite Visibility?

I did a little bit of research and figured out that a couple of companies on our site are experts in international SEO. Ignite Visibility was one of those and they market international SEO heavily on their website.

How much have you invested with Ignite Visibility?

The call was just 30 minutes and they provided some information by email, so it was a pro bono project. They were happy to help us out because they know that if we grow, it helps all the companies on our platform to grow as well. They were generous with their time and information.

We contacted them in April 2017. This was a one-time relationship but they are open to doing more consulting with us. I wouldn’t be surprised if we go to them again in the next year.

They were the second experts that we spoke to. We didn’t get the most positive answer that we were looking for, but John backed up what we had already learned which was that we need to translate our content to Spanish and other languages in order to be successful in other countries where the native language isn’t English. He walked us through what the expense would be and the time it would take. They’ve done it a lot for other clients and they used other client examples to show us that it’s a huge investment of time and money. The information was helpful because it guided us to dial back what we were doing on the global side and led us to try to do something smaller before we fully dive into translation and localization.

How did Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive by email and responded within hours. They set up a call within a week, which was convenient for us. We got access to their CEO.

What did you find most impressive about Ignite Visibility?

John’s knowledge and how open he was impressive. He was able to give us a lot of facts that were backed up by real world projects that he’s doing now or worked on in the past. We could see why he’s on the speaking circuit and teaching college courses. He clearly knows the SEO industry.

Are there any areas Ignite Visibility could improve?

I can’t think of anything. They gave us great advice at no cost in a quick manner. I have no complaints.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Ignite Visibility?

Pick their brain and be open about your goals early on because they have a lot of expertise. You should trust them to guide your strategy rather than tell them what you think is going to work. They know better than you and a lot of it is not intuitive.

Overall Score They’re a great company.
    There were no issues.
    I can’t complain about that.
    Their knowledge and friendliness stood out to us.
    These guys are great.

SEM Management for Restaurant

"Ignite … has improved our ROAS, decreased our spending, optimized our search, and created specific remarketing ads."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Ignite Visibility successfully implemented strategic marketing campaigns to drive conversions for a local restaurant and culinary e-commerce site. Services included PPC, paid search and SEO.

11- 50 Employees

Los Angeles Metro Area
Art Director, Restaurant

Their strategic guidance increased overall marketing effectiveness: Ignite boosted revenue by improving return on ad spend and optimizing marketing performance. Their project management earned them high praise.

I’m an art director for a company that has a restaurant and gourmet market in a single location. We also have a patisserie that specializes in high-end, French-inspired pastries, and we have an e-commerce site where we sell our proprietary products and list information about the restaurant’s offerings. My position, alongside the senior art director, is to coordinate all of the visual elements of the brand. I manage our copywriting and manage our e-commerce, packaging, and pay-per-click systems.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

Our business goal for our work with Ignite Visibility was to increase our PPC and our search and remarketing ads. We had worked with another company previously, but we hadn’t seen much success after working with them for about a year.

We ship our products nationwide, so that’s where we wanted to focus our PPC and our search and remarketing ads. We also ran some successful local campaigns with Ignite Visibility, which is also handling our SEO. They’ve been helpful in giving us suggestions on our website design in terms of customer experience and ways to promote purchasing, but that’s not something they primarily do for us.

How did you come to work with Ignite Visibility?

We were referred to Ignite Visibility by our web development firm.

How much have you invested with Ignite Visibility?

We pay Ignite Visibility about $1,250 a month. That includes the budget for PPC, search, and their fee.

We’ve been working with Ignite Visibility for about a year now, and our work is ongoing.

Ignite Visibility has improved our ROAS, decreased our spending, optimized our search, and created specific remarketing ads based on our newsletter. We have 35,000 names on our newsletter email list, and they use that to optimize our remarketing ads. When we have special holidays, they use those to target our audience. They’ve also implemented new bidding strategies from which we’ve seen a huge return, so we’re happy with their progress. All of those things contribute to an increase in sales, which we’ve seen continuously over the past year of working with Ignite Visibility. Granted, there are times when sales drop, but they’ve been quick to address the issues that have contributed to the drop and make changes so that our ads are optimized correctly. They’ve been proactive when things haven't gone well, and all of those elements add to our bottom line.

How did Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

We appreciate the bi-weekly and sometimes weekly financial updates. Ignite Visibility will send us a document that describes where we are on impressions, clicks, costs, and survey clicks. The report gives us an overview of week-over-week and month-over-month, and then it breaks the information down by campaigns, such as the last two weeks, ad groups, or keywords. The document gives us a detailed analysis, and they’re able to give us that high-level summary on a bi-weekly basis. I think it’s important for us to know where we stand and be able to trust that they’re managing our company properly. We’re happy with their correspondence.

Are there any areas Ignite Visibility could improve?

I think Ignite Visibility could improve on the continuation of optimizing our PPC and search ads. They’re continuing to use our budget, but some months they don't use our entire ad spend. We understand that’s strategic, but that’s probably something we’d like to see completely utilized in the future if we’re allocating a certain amount of money to this kind of marketing.

I would recommend that businesses working with Ignite Visibility have clear goals and brand awareness. I think that’s always important when working with a company that’s going to give you a lot of suggestions. We have strict brand guidelines, and for better or worse, we do get a lot of suggestions that maybe just aren’t on brand for us. Really knowing your brand and your expectations will optimize what you get out of your experience working with Ignite Visibility.

Overall Score There’s always room for improvement.
    Ignite Visibility is great at hitting deadlines.
    Ignite Visibility does a great job of working within our budget, which I understand is a little bit smaller than some companies that they work with, but they’re fantastic, and I feel like we’re treated equally.
    Ignite Visibility has continually shown detailed interest in all of the elements that we’re asking them to manage, such as increasing our ROAS and bringing down costs.
    We would definitely recommend Ignite Visibility.

Digital Marketing for Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics

"Our company has received over 70 PR placements [and] more than 1000% ROAS on average on Google and 500% on Facebook."

Starting Aug 2016 and ongoing.

A young company with high growth needed assistance with the full range of digital marketing services including social media marketing, SEO, content buidling, and PPC management with the goal of growing media placements and sales conversions.

San Diego Metro Area
CMO, Cosmetics Company

Ignite Visibility produced 70 high quality PR placements online and delivered a positive return on paid ads in the first year of work. The client enjoys working with a holistic team with several subject matter experts pitching in.

Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics Brands is a premiere cruelty-free, smudge proof, and vegan-friendly cosmetics brand.  Our Lip Whips - Liquid Matte Lipsticks are "apocalypse-proof" exclaimed Allure Magazine. Our products were made for the socially conscious millennial on-the-go who is fed-up with reapplying their makeup 5-7 times a day or concerned with how much lipstick they'll consume when it rubs off on their food.

In my direct purview as CMO falls Marketing, Technology, Sales, and Customer Service.

Our company was and still is growing at lightning speed. We're a young company, so there's never enough resources or time. As a digital marketing professional, I place a high value on the fundamentals: SEO, paid and organic search, social media, PR, and of course content to gain traffic, brand awareness, and sales. Initially, I went the route of contracting out these various components to many freelancers and contractors.  It was a nightmare to manage.

Ignite was recommended to me by a colleague during the summer of 2016.  I remember getting a huge questionnaire.  It appeared daunting at first because I was so focused on getting the work done.  But it ended up being worth its weight in gold.  I had all the data dispersed among multiple documents, spreadsheets, emails, notebooks, and my head, but this helped me organize the information and view it holistically.

They quickly turned around a report that not only validated the work I had been doing but presented a playbook as to how we could accelerate on what I was building.  They really spoke my language and gave me confidence in what they were bringing to the table.  From organic growth to social, they provided a 360-degree solution.  Not to mention their paid search and PR team has consistently over-delivered each and every month.

I love the casual feel of the company and my engagements with the staff.  They are easy going and flexible.  I cannot think of a single time where I've asked something of the team, and they have not found a way to accommodate me.  I receive weekly and monthly reports that are ready to share with my executive team, and in the rare event of a mistake or shortcoming, they are always willing to go the extra mile to make it right. Our company has received over 70 PR placements, more than 1000% ROAS on average on Google and 500% on Facebook and the peace of mind knowing someone is in our webmaster tools keeping our site optimized.

Overall Score Great team, great value, great service.
    I'm usually the reason why projects are late.
    I think for the deliverables and flexibility, we are getting extraordinary value.
    Service is the main driver for my rating.
    This is the best value for any small-medium business that really wants to hit digital from all angles.

SEM for CPR Provider

"[Ignite] allows me to run the company and not have to worry about learning the ins and outs of online marketing."

2012 - Ongoing

For over four years, Ignite has provided SEO and PPC services, including blog writing, white papers, and press releases. They also optimized the website to encourage maximum traffic.

Los Angeles Metro Area
CEO, CPR Provider

Ignite’s services have achieved dramatic results; February showed a 465% ROI. Ignite excelled at timely communication, and they managed the project with confident aplomb.

SureFire CPR is a CPR training company located across three locations in Southern California. We teach layperson CPR, hospital CPR, and advanced training courses for doctors and nurses. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

Ignite helped us with our pay-per-click for our online marketing. We have three locations, and a lot of people register online. Ignite is working to make sure that we’re popping up first and, from that, getting traffic into our offices.

They do PPC and SEO for us. They’re also helping us out in the online marketing space with writing blogs and publications. We revamped our website a year and a half ago. We knew that when we were live with our new website, we needed our SEO improved with that update. They helped us with the entire process.

How did you come to work with Ignite Visibility?

When we started our company eight years ago, we worked with the owner of the company previously when we first started working on our website. The owner reached out to us later once they created Ignite, becoming one of their first customers to get on board with SEO and PPC. We were excited about what they were working on and what they were able to offer us. It’s an area of expertise that’s not our main focus, so we were excited to have someone who knew exactly what’s going on in that area to be able to spearhead our online marketing division for us.

How much have you invested with Ignite Visibility?

We spend $50,000 annually with them. That’s not including our ads but only the fees for the work that they’re doing, including our SEO.

We’ve been working with them since 2012. The work is ongoing.

We continually get really great results from the PPC work that they do. In the beginning, it was a lot of money for us to be spending. But within the first year, we’ve seen such a huge impact it had on the number of people that are coming in and signing up. SEO and PCC are really growing our presence online exponentially. I got an email from yesterday stating that we had a record month last month: we had a 465% return on advertising on PPC last month—our highest ever— and that’s considering how February is a short month. It’s continually improving. We’re very happy. I can’t imagine doing what they’re doing. It really allows me to run the company and not have to worry about learning the ins and outs of online marketing.

How did Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

I have a bi-weekly call with my project manager. She runs my account. We also have other people on our team join the call so that they can really get a feel of what’s going on, what we’re working on, and clear up any questions of when I review the industry blog writing of theirs. They make time for the way they manage it. They send a really organized agenda, and I have a pulse on what’s going on without needing to know all the tiny details that they’re working on. We have an annual contract with them that comes with a certain amount of blog articles, white papers, and press releases.

What did you find most impressive about Ignite Visibility?

They’re really good at making sure we start projects early enough in that year to make sure we can get everything done. They’ve promised us to deliver. They’ve been organized and on top of everything, and I appreciate in getting updates from them.

Are there any areas Ignite Visibility could improve?

I don’t have anything to say that I would want better. I’m really happy with how everything is going. I’ve gone through a few different project managers because things change over time. I don’t mind it—I think it’s been good because new people come in and they see things differently. I’m really happy with our current one.

Understand the process of how SEO and PPC work. Especially on the SEO side, it takes a lot of time to build all the pages and presence. It took us a few years before that took off, and it actually outperforms our PPC sometimes. It takes time and patience to look at the big picture of what you’re trying to do and where you’re looking to get. It’s not a short-term goal but an overall big picture goal in working towards that.

Overall Score I’m really happy with the experience, the team, and the results. It pays for itself.
    We have our meetings and receive agendas. Our contract states the stuff we need to do every few months. I don’t keep track of it at all, but they are always telling me when we’re going to get started on stuff.
    We have a contract and pay the contract amount. We haven’t had to go over it.
    We’ve seen a huge growth in our online presence and number of registrations that we’re getting online. The numbers speak for themselves.
    We’ve already recommended them to a few of our friends that have used them.