The Expert Digital Marketing Agency

Gold

Ignite Visibility is one of the highest recommended agencies on Clutch.co and one of the top digital marketing companies in the industry. Consistently named one of the top SEO, paid media, social media, email marketing and CRO companies in the USA, Ignite Visibility has used the same strategies they use for clients to become a two-time Inc. 5000 company (2017 and 2018).

The company has the pleasure of representing over 150 amazing clients such as Tony Robbins and Sharp Healthcare, as well as smaller clients. Ignite Visibility focuses on building relationships, being incredibly responsive and getting results for clients.

Ignite Visibility is led by industry expert and University of California San Diego teacher John Lincoln. Lincoln has been practicing online marketing since 2002 and is one of the world’s top digital marketers. Lincoln was named the 2017 Search Marketer of the Year by Search Engine Land and recently created "SEO: The Movie" and "Social Media Marketing: The Movie." Ignite Visibility has been featured on major industry publications such as Entrepreneur, Inc., and Forbes.

With 55 employees located in San Diego, John Lincoln, his business partner Krish Coughran, and company leaders diligently train and manage the Ignite Visibility team.

By establishing mutually beneficial, long-term relationships, Ignite Visibility creates custom solutions tailored to meet the specialized business objectives of each client. In an industry with no barrier to entry, Ignite Visibility has forged ahead by rigorously training and testing staff. Ignite Visibility's has a proprietary technology called the "Forecaster Method" which allows them to forecast results for every service they offer. Contact Ignite today.

San Diego, CA
  • 3770 Tansy StA
    San Diego, CA 92121
  • United States

Tony Robbins, Sharp Healthcare, WeddingWire, Lancer Skincare, Xometry, KerrTotalCare, Yoga 6, Medifast Weight Control Centers, Flippin Pizza, Mission Federal Credit Union, Fix Auto USA, Ecwid, Platt College, California Western School of Law, BTO Sports, Links of London, Urgent Care Extra, Buy Auto Parts, Mitchell 1, Kavo

SEO & PPC Campaigns for Communication Software Co.

“The team provides a clear roadmap for what they want to accomplish and how they plan to do it.”

Ignite Visibility took over SEO and PPC services when two previous companies failed to deliver. They transitioned to a new strategy and now help with tasks like knowledge placement and guest posting.

Boseman, Montana
Roy Hegger
Sr. Mgr Digital & Demand Gen, Quiq

Ignite Visibility holds weekly meetings and communicates regularly, keeping focused on long- and short-term goals. Their work has increased conversion rates from 7.5% to over 10% and impression share from 33% to 60%. SEO is a bit slower, but the partnership is still fruitful.

I’m the senior manager of digital and demand generation for Quip, a customer service messaging technology software. We enable different channels for businesses to communicate with their customers, such as text, web chat, AI, and bots.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

We needed an SEO and paid management partner who could grow our business as quickly as possible. We wanted them to do our lead gen and manage our online presence.

Ignite Visibility did a keyword analysis and reviewed our campaign structure. They identify knowledge articles we should procure and help with backend strategies and guest posting. Before them, we’d worked with another firm, so Nick (Paid Media Specialist, Ignite Visibility) evaluated that existing structure and eased us out of it and into a better plan.

We have one main account manager and one specialist each for SEO and paid management.

How did you come to work with Ignite Visibility?

We’d worked with two previous vendors, but neither accomplished what we were paying them for. So, our team began reviewing other companies, having phone calls and discovery sessions with a few different agencies. We narrowed it down to three and eventually chose Ignite Visibility.

We’ve spent a total of $78,000. We spend $5,700 a month on SEO and about $1,500 on paid management.

We started working together in January 2019, and the partnership is ongoing.

SEO has been a bit slow to get going, but that’s mostly because of our internal team. For paid, our conversion rates have gone from 7.5% to more than 10%, which makes a big difference. Impression share has also increased from 33% to over 60%.

How did Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

We have weekly meetings where they provide an outline and summarize what we talked about, focusing on long- and short-term goals. I talk with Nick multiple times a day, and we also use Basecamp to track project progress.

Nick has been a critical component of our success; he’s dedicated to our project success and is always available. The team provides a clear roadmap for what they want to accomplish and how they plan to do it.

I’d like to hear more about their other customers’ successes to better see how Ignite Visibility is on the leading edge of their field.

Be honest about what you need and clearly outline roles and responsibilities.

SEO & PPC Campaigns for Legal Marketing Firm

“I appreciate their accountability.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Ignite Visibility initially assisted with organic SEO efforts, including content strategy and analysis to get more visibility, which evolved to include paid search efforts as well, both on an ongoing basis.

Carlsbad, California
Jason Lane
Managing Partner, PinPoint Legal Marketing

Ignite Visibility’s work increases the number of leads being generated exponentially. Where several agencies failed, they have the tenacity to persist and succeed. They offer responsive communications and dedication. With their patience and reliability, they deliver powerful results.

I’m the managing partner at PinPoint Legal Marketing. We do lead generation for consumer personal injury attorneys. Our website is a resource for people who have been injured and are trying to decide what to do. We provide information, and if people want to discuss their situation with an attorney and get a free consultation, they fill out a form. We then reroute that information to one of our networks of attorneys.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

We needed help with SEO and PPC campaigns for our legal marketing firm.

They help us with both the paid and organic search, strategy, and implementation for our lead generation site to get us more leads to sell to the lawyers.

We originally contracted them for our organic SEO efforts, which included content strategy, competitive analysis, and all of the technical market analysis to implement a plan to get more visibility. Once they proved themselves, we also contracted them to handle our paid search. They continue to help us with both.

With SEO, they helped us with keyword research. They also helped with the architecture of the website as we were redesigning it. We had a couple of technical issues where the site was hacked, and they have helped me work through that. They also helped to make introductions to other contractors who help me with website design and services of that nature. Additionally, they work with my API which intakes the leads that we sell to the lawyers to make sure they are valid. We have different fields on the form that need to post to our API and then get sent out to the client. They also worked on our landing page development, constant split testing, and optimization. They also worked with our AdWords campaign, passing data between our API and AdWords account.

I’ve worked with a variety of people. I interact most with Tim (Digital Strategist, Ignite Visibility) and Eric (Senior Paid Media Manager, Ignite Visibility). They are great. They’ve been patient with me through rough times when we had a losing campaign. They persisted and have done quite well. I also work with their director of digital strategy, who was my first project manager and is still involved.

How did you come to work with Ignite Visibility?

We did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews. We favored hiring someone local to us for more face-to-face familiarity and relationship building. We narrowed it down to three agencies. Ignite Visibility appeared on a couple of national review lists for best SEO agencies. The fact that they were on these lists and that they were local made me inquire further. Ignite Visibility was helpful and willing to work with me on an incentive-based compensation model and a discount on their standard monthly quote. With SEO, you are looking at a long ramp-up time, especially in a competitive industry like ours, so I wanted someone who was going to be in it with me for the long haul. It took about a year before we were breaking even on my monthly spend, even after the discount.

We’ve spent between $100,000–$250,000. The monthly fee has been subtly increasing. SEO was around $5,000 per month, which is our base rate, and last month we paid them about $8,000. The paid advertising was in the $2,000–$3,000 range, which has grown steadily every month that our ad spend has gone up, and they receive a percentage of that. It is now in the $6,000–$7,000 range.

We began working together in September 2017, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

Our significant metrics are sellable leads and ad spend versus profit. When we started with Ignite Visibility, we were generating 0% of our leads in-house. As of March of 2019, we were at about 40%, which is a notable increase. Last month, we generated almost 1,000 leads internally.

How did Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

They are good. We had weekly calls scheduled for a long time that recently went down to bi-weekly calls. They use Basecamp, but I don’t use it very much. They are there when I need them.

I only have good things to say about them. They are responsive and patient. Sometimes the ball gets dropped, but they are good about owning up to it and keeping me in the loop.

I appreciate their accountability. I never had good experiences with agencies before working with Ignite Visibility. They were the only agency that got me through rough periods, like when the site had been hacked, and I was bleeding money. It was tough in the beginning, but they were incredibly patient and talked me down off of ledges a few times. They helped me avoid impulsive reactions and see the worst in things. They were accountable and patient. They said it was tough at the moment but encouraged me to stick with it.

I am probably being unrealistic and pushing everyone around me way too hard, but sometimes I feel I move faster than they do. I want to keep going faster and faster, but they only have so many resources that they allocate per client. Sometimes, I find careless little mistakes, which can be a bit frustrating.

Give it some time because no one knows what the right answer is from the beginning. If you take some time and run some testing and do some elimination, you can usually get there. My mistake in working with other agencies was when we tried a few things and lost some money, I called it quits and ran away upset. Be patient and let people work.

SEO for Professional Training Company

"Ignite Visibility is improving the high-dollar, high-volume search terms that matter most for us."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Ignite Visibility provides 360-degree SEO, handling keywords, website content, blogs, and social media. They also create new web pages tied to key search terms.

Chuck Pulaski
VP of Operations, Inspection Certification Associates

Organic search rankings and revenue have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Ignite Visibility keeps the project moving through constant communication and critical status updates. Their responsiveness and ability to produce high-quality deliverables make them a valuable partner.

I'm the VP of operations for Inspection Certification Associates, a home inspection training company. We offer online or classroom training courses to become a certified or licensed home inspector.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

We wanted to improve our organic search rankings for key terms.

Ignite Visibility started with an exploratory process. We liked what we heard and decided to engage with them. They regularly post blogs and create social media content for us. Their main focus is on making improvements to our existing website content. They also develop new web pages that specifically address key search terms of prospective customers.

We work closely with them on keyword research in terms of identifying the most relevant and highest converting keywords based on our industry experience. They rely on their SEO expertise to match our list with what they feel are the biggest opportunities. They also take a collaborative approach to updating the website, letting us review changes before they go live. They make some structural changes to the site in terms of the way certain pages link to one another and overall navigation.

Our main contact is Seth (SEO project manager, Ignite Visibility). In total, we’ve worked with five people including a sales representative and a social media manager.

How did you come to work with Ignite Visibility?

I initially found them on Clutch. I looked at other sites to cross-reference their positive reviews. We narrowed our list down to our top three and wanted to learn more about each agency. I judged them largely by how quickly each responded to our inquiry. Ignite Visibility got back to us right away. We set up a call, and it all fell into place.

Our deal is $6,800 per month, so we’ve spent around $60,000 so far.

The project started in June 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

Ignite Visibility does a really good job. I'd be hard pressed to find anything that hasn't significantly improved from an SEO perspective. They’re helping us not only rank higher for terms where we already ranked, but also helping us rank for terms that we were not ranked at all before. As our organic rankings increase, we've seen that translate to significant increases to our revenue and bottom line earnings. It's a huge difference from our experience with other SEO providers in terms of the effectiveness of their efforts.

How did Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is excellent. Ignite Visibility is as close to perfect from a project management perspective as I can possibly give. We use email and Basecamp. Basecamp in particular works really well. We also have weekly phone calls. They produce a monthly report on how our keywords rank and how it’s changed month-over-month and year-over-year.

Response time is key for me, and Seth is great. He has an “open phone” policy whenever something comes up. I can pick up the phone and call him anytime I have a question or need anything. He's been kind enough to provide us with his cell phone as well.

Ignite Visibility has a unique ability to dial-in and get results on the key search terms. The previous provider delivered monthly increases in terms that aren’t relevant to us. It wasn’t helpful to improve on search terms that we knew didn't convert well or had a low search volume. Ignite Visibility is improving the high dollar, high volume search terms that matter most for us. We had mixed results in the past with improvements on the number one and number two search terms. Ignite Visibility can effectively drive results.

No, I can't think of anything at this point.

Pay attention to all of the details when evaluating SEO providers. Many of them make promises that they’re unable to deliver on. Look at a lot of reviews. Judge the companies based on the quality and timeliness of your initial interaction. If a company is responsive before you spend any money with them, that's usually a good sign of things to come.

Overall Score Their highly-effective efforts translate into real results.
    They deliver on time, with very few exceptions.
    They provide a strong ROI.
    They've never not delivered on anything we've asked for.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

PPC & SEO for Fertility Network

"Their dedication to our account has surpassed that of every marketing agency we’ve worked with."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Ignite Visibility does SEO and PPC to generate leads and grow three types of client-bases. They helped develop a marketing plan that includes producing digital and print content and social media advertising.

Carlsbad, California
Kayce Preston
Senior Project Analyst, Extraordinary Conceptions

Key metrics have increased across the board including leads, conversions, and ad-spend cost-effectiveness. Committed and honest, Ignite Visibility prioritizes transparency and structures contracts to avoid conflicts of interests. The availability and knowledge of their personnel are exceptional.

I’m a senior project analyst at Extraordinary Conceptions. We connect egg donors and surrogate mothers to future parents around the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ignite Visibility?

We hired Ignite Visibility to improve our SEO and PPC both domestically and internationally. Our agency has three main client types, and due to the nature of the fertility industry, standard marketing practices & techniques are not typically successful. In our experience, successful strategies come from innovative ideas, patience, and quick thinking and action.

We wanted to improve our lead and conversion rates for all three client types, expand our international market, and dominate the local marketplace for one of our clients in particular.

I was introduced to Ignite Visibility while taking a class at UCSD taught by Alan (Director of Strategy, Ignite Visibility). After completing the course, I continued to research his company and found they excelled in SEO and PPC. It took me over a year to convince our CEO that we needed Ignite Visibility to take us to the next level.

After signing with Ignite, we met a few times to introduce them to our brand and our unique industry. We discussed short term and long terms goals and strategies and worked up an initial plan of action. This included digital content, paid online ads, social media content, and some internal print media for our clients.

We’ve worked with their head of paid media, director of strategy, director of analytics and technology, and several paid social media experts. Other specialists have been brought on as needed.

Since working with Ignite, our key client-base has nearly doubled, and leads and conversion rates have also grown. SEO and PPC have both improved vastly, but PPC has contributed the most to our lead generation growth. Our paid campaigns have become so effective that we’ve doubled our spend and expanded our use of them to all three client types, instead of only one.

Their communication has been excellent from the start. We use Basecamp for most of our interactions and hold a weekly call to ensure everyone is on track and deadlines are met.

For PPC in particular, their director of analytics and technology has consistently gone above and beyond in answering any questions we have. Their dedication to our account has surpassed that of every marketing agency we’ve worked with.

Everyone is dedicated, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. One of the selling points for our CEO was the exclusivity clause in the contract. We'd worked with other agencies who partnered with our local competition and used unethical tactics. Having a team we can trust absolutely is necessary, and we've found that with Ignite Visibility.

Sadly, we’ve had a few people leave our specialized team, typically for promotions. While the transitions have been virtually seamless, we've been disappointed to lose such talented individuals.

I've recommended them to friends and strangers!

SEO, CRO, & PPC for Test Prep Company

"They have a lot of great tools and are transparent about what they do."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Ignite Visibility provides SEO, CRO, and PPC services, expanding the online reach of a website. They began with SEO focused on several keywords, and then expanded the scope to conversion optimization.

Pennsylvania
Owner, Test Prep Company

The services provided by Ignite Visibility have contributed to an increasing number of keywords appearing at the top of Google and Bing results, while conversion rates and the return on ad spend have also improved. The team is dedicated and transparent, offering excellent communication and reports.

Our company is an online test preparation provider, offering tests ranging from nursing and teaching certifications to human resources and medical assistance. I’m the owner and president.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

Our initial engagement was to get organic keywords higher on Google and Bing. We’ve since expanded the work into other areas.

They initially worked on our SEO. We recently added a CRO (conversion rate optimization) service from them, as well as a PPC service. They manage our paid Google, Bing, and Facebook advertising.

A lot of people from our company come from a programming background, but we’re less knowledgeable about the presentation layer. Ignite has given us some great ideas on how to optimize conversion rates, including changes for our shopping cart funnels and increases to our overall sales.

We work with three teams, each with a project lead. The SEO team is led by Burkan (Director of Digital Strategy, Ignite Visibility) as a technical project manager, who’s one of the best people I’ve ever worked with. He understands our business completely and goes out of his way to make sure that everything is done promptly.

We also have a CRO specialist who comes up with wireframes detailing how they think our site should look on mobile versus desktop, but in blueprint fashion. He does a great job of explaining the psychology and rationale of why we’d want things to flow in a certain way.

Finally, the PPC manager has also produced some good results from them so far. Everything’s trending in the upward direction.

How did you come to work with Ignite Visibility?

We’d never used an SEO provider before, although we have worked with PPC companies. We weren’t satisfied with our provider at the time, then Ignite was the first result we came across on Google—we figured that they must be doing something right.

We interviewed them and 3–4 other companies. What impressed us the most about Ignite was that they kept a smaller number of clients per project manager so that we would get more personalized attention. They did a free audit of our website and gave us a PowerPoint presentation on how they could improve it. It was clearly better than the other options, and we’ve been very happy with the service so far.

We started working with Ignite in September 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Ignite is the most productive subcontractor we’re working with, and this is why I agreed to review them. They’ve made a significant impact on the SEO side. Each month, more and more of our keywords are in the top 10, and they’ve more than doubled the keywords that are on the first page of Google and Bing. We’re now making more than what we’re paying them. In other words, it’s well worth the money. It’s hard to make a direct correlation between the changes they’ve made and the evolution of our Google keywords, but, given how many of them have moved up, there’s no question that our revenue is higher.

It’s the same with CRO. We’ve seen a bump since the work started, so we’ll be working with Ignite indefinitely. We’re very happy. The PPC is also rending in the right direction. Our click-through rates are up, and the return on ad spend has increased by about 15%.

How did Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. In fact, we’re slower to get back to them than they are to send information to us. They use an application called Basecamp, which keeps everyone in the loop—they assign to-dos to us, and we do the same. All the people who are supposed to get the information, get it.

There has been a little turnover on their side; it hasn’t really affected us, but it did worry me. It seems to have settled down, and they’ve told me that it’s something that typically happens in Q1 with companies like theirs. The core team of project managers has been steady, and there was no performance drop-off after they hired new people. Burkan is their strongest member, in my opinion.

I appreciate the weekly calls. With the other companies we’ve used, there was nothing scheduled, and we’d have to proactively call them. Every week, Ignite goes over our metrics and performance, and they’ve given us an online dashboard so that we have to wait for the weekly meeting. They have a lot of great tools and are transparent about what they do. They’ll even tell us what software they use to retrieve this information. Their transparency is definitely top-notch, above our old company’s.

The turnover was the only thing that concerned me. It affected the SEO and the PPC work, but it couldn’t be avoided. In an ideal world, we’d like to work with the same people all the time, but that doesn’t happen. It’s the fact that there are dozens and dozens of SEO companies near each other in the California region.

Listen to what they say as they really know their stuff and do a great job of maintaining communication. Weekly meetings aren’t just optional; we have them on our calendars as a recurring event, with all three teams. Using Basecamp streamlines that whole process. They do a good job of enabling us to see what’s going on, while not being inundated. So far, we’ve achieved results in all three projects we’ve engaged with them on.

If anything, they’ve been waiting on us.
    They’re competitively priced. We could always find cheaper services, but we get what we pay for.

SEO, PPC, & SMM Campaigns for Large Real Estate Development Co.

"Their team is willing to spend time finding the best solution and creating a strong strategy."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Ignite Visibility supports ongoing marketing efforts through a range of services. They supply SEO and PPC tactics and manage social media accounts. They also make site changes and create relevant blog content.

Director, Large Real Estate Development Co.

The website has seen drastic improvements in the number of visitors per month and overall click-through rates. The Ignite Visibility team has shown a remarkable ability to manage several tasks at once while providing strong customer service. Their communicative nature makes them a valuable asset.

I’m the director of a large real estate development company. I’m in charge of the international fundraising efforts for our company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

We hired Ignite Visibility to help with our marketing needs. We wanted to improve our global reach with digital marketing and SEO.

Ignite Visibility started the engagement with a site audit and keyword research. They helped us create a set of keywords and phrases based on the analysis we did. They manage PPC efforts on primarily Google and Bing. For the website, their team also helped with persona mapping, desktop and mobile reviews, and site updates for optimization. They also set up our Google Analytics account and manage it.

Their team also created content for our blogs. We review and approve each post, and they contribute materials regularly. Additionally, they perform research on our competitors and support reverse engineering efforts. For social media, they created our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts and manage our posts. Their team is also working to develop sub-accounts that will be translated to support our international efforts.

There is a project leader for both the SEO side and paid-search side of the project. They lead the team of 10 or more people through the process and keep in contact with us.

How did you come to work with Ignite Visibility?

We found Ignite Visibility online and interviewed them, along with 10 other companies. Their presentation was the most impressive, in-depth one we received in which they examined our strategy and explained their approach moving forward. They also marketed themselves as a skilled team with international experience, so we decided to give them a chance.

Overall, we’ve spent between $250,000–$500,000. For the SEO services, we spend $12,000 per month, and they have a fixed management rate of $6,000.

We’ve been working together since November 2018 and the services are ongoing.

We’ve seen steady, significant growth since we began working with Ignite Visibility. We began the project with zero traffic on our website, and we now see over 10,000 monthly views and our click-through rate is immensely improved.

How did Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very good at managing the work and staying organized through Basecamp. We primarily communicate through that platform and receive email notifications whenever there is a relevant update. It has been very easy to work with them, and the right person is always available for our needs and questions.

They truly know what they’re doing. Their team is willing to spend time finding the best solution and creating a strong strategy. Even though I have limited expertise in social media, they help us formulate plans to move forward with that I am confident in. For example, they just developed a grassroots strategy for us to utilize in the future.

They’re doing a great job, and an interesting test will be when they need to manage our future international efforts.

Ask plenty of questions and gain as much insight from their team as you can. They have deep knowledge, especially within the international marketing realm. They’re receptive to feedback and value strong communication, so stay involved in the process and collaborate on the strategies.

Overall Score They are a spectacular team.

Digital Advertising Campaign for Jewelry Supplier

"Their process of weekly updates and feedback has been flawless."

Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2019

Ignite Visibility ran a digital advertising campaign and worked on the return for existing ad spend efforts. They worked through Google Ads, Facebook, Pinterest, and Bing, and they optimized Google Tag Manager.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Jamie Rushad Gros
Ecommerce Director, Rio Grande

The team provided weekly progress updates and feedback to ensure internal satisfaction. Their work has tripled the return on ad spend since the beginning of the engagement. Expect an accountable partner who works with client needs as their top priority.

I’m the digital marketing and e-commerce director for Rio Grande, a supplier for the jewelry industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ignite Visibility?

We sought to consolidate our digital ad spend of Facebook, Pinterest, Google Ads, Bing, and other ad platforms.

We wanted to optimize and increase the return on our ad spend.

We sent RFPs to various vendors and Ignite Visibility came in with an exceptional offering and presentation.

Ignite Visibility managed our digital ads offering and optimized them to deliver a high return.

I worked closely with their account manager and various technical resources.

We saw three times the return on ad spend that we had with our previous vendor. A big piece missing from our ads prior to Ignite Visibility was the visibility and understanding of the potential our ad offering was bringing. They changed this by reporting bi-weekly, then weekly on ad performance. They’ve cleaned up our accounts, worked through Google Ads, and optimized Google Tag Manager.

Their process of weekly updates and feedback has been flawless. Our point of contact has been incredibly detailed in his work and has ensured tremendous results.

Our account manager dedicated his time and effort to our projects and made us feel like his top priority.

No, except to continue to increase transparency.

Digital Marketing for Pharma Contract Company

“They presented a more complete proposal than the other companies, and their prices were reasonable.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Ignite Visibility provides various digital marketing services to promote site traffic and attract customers. This involves SEO strategy, CRO, blogging, press releases, social media, and PR outreach.

San Diego, California
Adolfo Ramirez
Director of Information Systems and Data Compliance, IRISYS, LLC

Ignite Visibility’s tactics have been instrumental in cultivating a digital footprint. Their efforts have driven both search rankings and site traffic. While they could be more proactive in suggesting industry-tailored approaches, their diligent project management makes them strong partners.

I’m the director of information systems and data compliance at IRISYS, LLC. We’re a pharma contract manufacturing and development company. In my role, I managed the digital marketing project.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ignite Visibility?

We’d just redone our website but had no online presence, digital marketing knowledge, nor plan. As a result, we reached out to Ignite Visibility to provide a digital marketing strategy.

Our main objective was to increase our online presence to get more customers.

We met with about six different agencies before selecting Ignite Visibility. They presented a more complete proposal than the other companies, and their prices were reasonable.

Ignite Visibility presented a comprehensive digital marketing plan that included SEO, conversion rate optimization (CRO), press releases, blogging, PR outreach, and social media management. Afterward, they divvied the tasks and managed our digital marketing efforts. They now continue to provide ongoing services as needed.

The team consists of an account rep, project manager, SEO expert, and social media expert.

We’ve increased our Google search rankings substantially, which has driven 150% more traffic to our site.

Their workflow is very effective. They use Basecamp to organize all of the tasks and manage the whole project.

They’re very organized and meticulous when managing our project. They present all deliverables on time, properly check off tasks in Basecamp, and make themselves available for phone calls when we have questions.

Instead of adhering to the specifics on our original contract, we wish they would be more adaptable and take the initiative to recommend strategy changes that would better fit our industry. We’ve made some changes in the end, but it took a while to figure things out.

SEO and PPC for Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center

"More than anything, they do what they say they’ll do, which more than I can say for many vendors."

Jan. - Dec. 2018

Ignite Visibility provides ongoing SEO, PPC, and social media management. They make on-site modifications and do content creation to affect Google, Yahoo, and Bing rankings and domain strength.

San Juan Capistrano, California
Anthony Valanos
Director of Admissions, Sheer Recovery

Traffic and conversions have grown thanks to Ignite Visibility’s efforts. They use professional task management and a highly organized process to ensure transparency and client satisfaction. Rapid turnaround time and dedication to delivering milestones on-time are hallmarks of their service.

I’m the marketing and admissions director of Sheer Recovery LLC, a drug and alcohol abuse treatment center. We offer all levels of care including detox, in-patient, and out-patient services from a residential location.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ignite Visibility?

We contracted Ignite Visibility primarily for SEO, though they also do PPC and social media management.

We wanted to improve our website’s overall functionality, relevance, and keyword rankings.

A trusted friend and successful business owner recommended them to me. I have extensive experience in SEO, and Sheer operates in one of the most competitive online search industries, so choosing a good vendor was of the utmost importance. Ignite Visibility exceeded all my expectations.

They’re working with us on an ongoing optimization effort to increase our domain strength and page rank on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. In 12 months, Ignite Visibility has refreshed our website and added multiple pages of content and new conversion techniques. I expected them to have trouble developing content for our industry because so few understand it competently, but they published good research and commentary with our press releases.

I have weekly phone reviews to check their progress and add insight into ongoing projects. The conference usually consists of the project manager, social media manager, content writers, and developers when necessary.

More than anything, they do what they say they’ll do, which more than I can say for many vendors. The Ignite team has increased our overall traffic by 30% and grown our conversions via on-site techniques.

How did the Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is great to work with. Our weekly conference calls and email updates keep everything organized, and they turn requests around quickly, even last-minute ones. We can always rely on Ignite to get the job done.

What impresses you about the Ignite Visibility?

Their task organization and milestone approach were good to see. I was able to track their work. Seeing things completed week to week was a big relief.

I’m very satisfied with Ignite Visibility’s services.

Overall Score Ignite is who they advertise themselves to be and is good at what they do.
    Ignite Visibility made it easy and flexible.
    It was equal to the value we received.
    Their quality exceeded my expectations.
    I’d recommend them to anyone who needs improved SEO.

PPC Campaign Management for Capital Funding Services Company

“No one understands the intricacies of PPC marketing better than Ignite Visibility.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Ignite Visibility provides ongoing PPC services via search engine and social media channels.

Spokane Valley, Washington
Pamela Pyrc
Director of Marketing, Universal Funding Corporation

In only three months, Ignite Visibility has managed to reduce ad spend and increase the rate and volume of conversion. Their unwavering determination for success gets them through difficult tasks, while their aptitude for strategy positions them for success.

I’m the director of marketing at Universal Funding Corporation, an invoice factoring company. We help companies resolve cashflow gap issues through lending.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Visibility?

We were spending a significant amount of funds on digital advertising, but the quality and quantity of our leads were steadily decreasing. We needed to find a more qualified PPC specialist who could deliver profitable results.

Ignite Visibility has a full suite of digital marketing services, but we only needed them to help us to refine our PPC marketing efforts. Before initiating any new campaigns, they reviewed our Google AdWords profile and removed all of the unnecessary keywords and paid features that weren’t yielding results. They started with Google ads and eventually expanded our ad reach to Bing and various social media platforms. Their team also helped us create new landing pages.

Two PPC specialists are assigned to our account.

How did you come to work with Ignite Visibility?

We searched online for Premier Google Partners and found Ignite Visibility.

Including ad spend and management fees, we pay a little more than $70,000 each month.

They started managing our PPC accounts in June 2018.

We didn’t realize how poorly our Google AdWords account was performing until Ignite Visibility pointed out all of the inefficiencies. In three months, they miraculously increased our conversion rate by 300%, increased our conversion volume by 12%, and reduced our cost-per-click. With our previous PPC provider, we only saw 50% conversion from our monthly $80,000 ad spend. Ignite Visibility has decreased our waste spend dramatically, so we’re finally getting a positive ROI.

How did Ignite Visibility perform from a project management standpoint?

Basecamp is our central communication hub, but we also have weekly phone conferences to review their progress and discuss updates and action items. They always send a follow-up email to summarize the meeting and address any of our questions. We also have access to the Data Studio account where all of our metrics are aggregated. They’re very action-oriented in regard to deadlines; we’re notified in advance if the timeline needs to be adjusted.

No one understands the intricacies of PPC marketing better than Ignite Visibility. We assumed that it would take six months to see results, but it only took their genius team 90 days to maximize our profits. While our previous vendor simply followed what’s outlined in the scope, Ignite Visibility works diligently to find strategies that work for us.

Although there’s always room for improvement, I’ve haven’t noticed any red flags while working with them.

For the best results, view the engagement as a group effort. It’s important to ask them a lot of questions to understand the impact that their work makes.

Gold