Fast, affordable and reliable Dedicated Hosting

BEE has been providing fast and affordable hosting to enterprises since 2006 in India. IBEE Hosting is part of XBT Holding and other flagship products of XBT like Servers.com, Webzilla etc. As a subsidiary of servers.com IBEE Hosting provides affordable Dedicated Hosting solutions in India. We offer best in class Dedicated Servers from Dell and Super Micro. Our infrastructure is a Tier IV facility with round the clock server monitoring team available for any hands on support.

We also offer Cloud Hosting in USA and CDN services for high performance and scalable server requirements. We provide Enterprise Level Hosting solutions and Proactive Support services to the various Industry sectors like Web Design & Development, Media & Entertainment, E-commerces, Software, ERP and many more.

2006
Hyderabad, India
  • Level 7, Mfar Green Heart,
    Manyata Tech Park, Hebbal Outer Ring Road, , KA 560045

AndhraJyothy, Shop Pirate, Star Grocer, Lenspick, Diabeticpick, Coupons.in

Mobile Application & Web Development for IT Firm

"I have known them a long time, and we have never had any negative experiences."

2005 - 2014

IBEE Solutions provided web and mobile development projects for the company. The team worked on extensions, fine-tuning and testing.

Founder, Indian IT Firm

IBEE Solutions delivered their output, especially the UX/UI in excellent quality. They demonstrated openness and flexibility to the changes made by the management, and have proven to be a valuable and reliable service partner.

Please describe your company.

The company is Geek IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. I do website design and development, [mining], and mobile application development.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the managing editor and founder. We are working on our own products.

What was your goal for working with IBEE Solutions?

I’ve worked with them for a long time. Previously, they did a lot of projects for me, especially in website development. I was happy with their work, so I used them for mobile application development. They are very good. It's hard to find mobile application development companies, especially in Hyderabad, [India,] my city. We decided to go with IBEE Solutions for the shopping product.

What was your process for selecting IBEE Solutions to work with?

I’ve known them since 2005. I have already given a lot of projects to them. I like their work, and the pricing for development costs was very good. We had good reasons to stay with them, and I didn’t want to try a new company.

Can you provide a ballpark dollar figure for the size of the average project that they’ve done for you?

The main products are around $50,000. The shopping cart is our major project and took about half of that to develop.

When was the latest project completed with them?

We are still doing fine-tuning and testing. We did the website and, at the same time, we made the app. We hired them to work on mobile and extensions. We are going with the best development with IBEE Solutions. It may take another two to three months with the product.

Are you satisfied with their work?

I am happy with their work, especially since we’ve worked together since 2005 or 2006. Right now, I am happy with their output, especially the UX [user experience] and UI [user interface]. I’m very happy with their work, and I'm excited to see my product go live very soon.

Is there anything unique or special about them that makes them stand out, compared to other companies?

Especially in India, there are a lot of development companies. The advantage for me, especially for my product, the people who are coding the product are very good, and the UX people are also very good. I have known them a long time, and we have never had any negative experiences. We’ve clarified some things and implemented some changes. It's a comfortable to talk to them about any aspect of the product.

I observed not only with IBEE Solutions, but with similar companies, everything depends on the client’s requirements. One company can agree to do the project for $2,000, and another company can do it for $1 million. However, it depends on what the client needs, to give the output. So far, everything is fine. It is not perfect, but everything is going the right way.

That was a major advantage for me.
    I would recommend them for sure.

Hotel Management Web and Email Integration

"They really have a good way of gathering the requirements ... and coming up with the finalized product."

n/a

IBEE Solutions provided hosting and development of a website with Google App integration and managed the entire payroll system.

Small

Rolling Meadows, Illinois
President, Hotel Management Company

IBEE Solutions managed to deliver the website according to the set requirements needed in the operations. The team handled the project outstandingly and is an excellent team player.

Can you provide some background on what your company does?

Actually, I got work from them for two companies but the current one that we recently did is a hotel management company. We do already have properties that we own. So we started a management company where we would take receivership from banks or properties that want management experience, as well as our own portfolio of hotels. That is a hotel management company.

What was your main goal or objective going into the project?

The main goal was that we wanted a good website integrated with Google Apps for our marketing campaigns, our email systems, employee portals, and internal way of communicating with employees. Those are the kind of things that we wanted.

What was your process for discovering and choosing IBEE Solutions to work with?

We did another project with them earlier, so we were happy with their output. I do have a software consulting company also. We specialize in Delaware housing and SAP ERP products. It’s a PR staffing/consulting firm. He has done our website, and integrated it with Google Apps. We’re continuously giving them work. For my consulting firm, we’ve just started giving them more work to manage the entire payroll system. The payroll system in the sense of communication with our employees, time sheets, payroll, and accessibility for them to come and automatically log in to our websites. They help get email communications to all our consultants, newsletters, and allow them to view their paychecks. The time sheets can be uploaded, and there are back office functions where our staff can internally communicate out to our consultants.

Could you tell me more about the scope of the project?

I really did not get into all the technologies that they involved because they took care of our hosting. They take care of the end-to-end project. We send them the requirements we wanted. They send us mock up screenshots. After that, it was all seamless. They took care of it.

What kind of integration does the website have with Google Apps?

The email system is integrated. I do not know the other things he has done behind the scenes for our requirements.

How happy are you with the results so far?

Very happy.

When working with IBEE, is there anything that you’ve noticed as being unique or special compared to other developers or vendors that you’ve worked with?

I thought it was very easy to communicate with them. They understood all of the requirements. It was easy for them to communicate back to us. They really have a good way of gathering the requirements and sending it back to us and coming up with the finalized product. They mock up the screens based on our exact requirements, and we go back and forth and finalize the requirements. They would handle it very seamlessly. After the final product was done, we would ask them , “Oh, we want this on here or this functionality may be slightly wrong. When we click here, we needed something else to do.” Small changes like that, which is just final product tweaks. It’s very easy to operate with them.

Is there anything you’d do differently a second time around, or think they could improve upon?

I don’t know any, right now. I didn’t think of it, really.

Overall Score We’re very happy.
  • N/A NPS