Custom marketing strategy to grow your business
Hometown Design Studio is a full-service marketing and web design agency. Our custom marketing strategies will attract, engage, and convert more customers. First, we'll identify the right audience for you to target. Then, we will create and implement a custom marketing plan for your business. The last step is to analyze the results and adjust the plan to make sure you're getting the most from your marketing budget.
The team at BalanStar saw decreased leads and thus decreased sales over a 6 to 12 month period. Their goal was to increase customer leads by updating their website with a responsive, mobile-friendly web design. Improve organic search engine optimization (SEO) through high quality, copywriting content. Pay-per-click advertising was implemented and fine tuned to generate even more leads.
The main problem Quad Plus was facing was a website failing to deliver enough qualified leads. Their website needed a complete overhaul with a focus on inbound marketing to attract new visitors and convert them into leads.
We interviewed key stakeholders to identify differentiators and created detailed customer personas to better understand their target market. We then developed a strategy of consolidating content and building a site architecture document to streamline navigation. Once that work was done, we got busy with:
- Creating a style guide to keep the visual aspects of the website consistent across every page.
- Breaking down large paragraphs and essay-style content into smaller, more snackable bites that are easier for website visitors to digest.
- Designing custom icons to make site navigation more intuitive.
- Designing mockups of website pages to help Quad Plus visualize the final page layouts along with the overall look and feel, colors, photos, icons, and other visual elements.
- Replacing photos of products with photos showing employees in action and performing services. This helped demonstrate the client’s core business of installing and repairing equipment rather than manufacturing it.
With so many parts in motion, meticulous project management was necessary to ensure that deadlines were met, milestones were defined, and that the entire project moved along at a pace consistent with the client’s expectations and needs.
We currently provide content marketing and social media management.
Chicago Dough's main website redesign goal was to make navigation easy for their customers, regardless of their device. Other goals also included increasing page ranking for local search results, communicating specials and events, and increasing sales from online ordering. Social media management, photography, and graphic design are also services we provide for them.