Data Science and Analytics
Based on our experience in engineering and business, we investigate data in order to discover and improve client insights in the world of ever-increasing volume and variety of data. We transform data into insights for our clients by executing some combination of the following five steps:
- Identification of regularities and irregularities in process / outcomes as part of exploratory data analyses (EDA)
- Decomposition of profits / profitability by determining absolute and relative feature importance as well as dependencies
- Customer and operations characterisation through classification and clustering techniques
- Making predictions / (Time Series) forecasts about future events and disruptions, based on current operational processes and historical data
- Proposition of alternate and improved customer and operations processes that take advantage of insights derived from data analysis, whether the data is quantitative or qualitative.
We're a small, friendly firm (team) with a culture of an open collaboration with our clients to find meaningful opportunities for our clients’ customers as well. We focus on measurable business outcomes, so that, at the end of the day, our client organisation and their customers can improve performance at an operational and strategic level on a sustainable basis.