We Create Software for the Digital Economy!

We create not just applications—we build Web and Mobile Apps that make money, drive real value for Your users, and hit the charts. How?
A strategic approach to the Planning Stage provides an analysis of Your users’ current needs, development time estimation, deadlines planning, and actual work with them.

Founded in 2016, what started as two guys on a couch dreaming up software ideas has morphed into an award-winning mobile & web tech powerhouse. Due to our unstoppable quest for making perfect mobile and web apps, we have slowly evolved into a one stop destination for all mobile and web app development needs.

We have made a stellar reputation in the technology industry by adhering to strict timelines and quality deliverables. We are considered to be one of the most reliable partners by our clients as we follow a customer-oriented service model.

Facts & Figures:

1. Global service provider headquarted in Central India
  2. 125+ mobile apps submitted in App Stores which are currently used by 5 million+ active users globally
  3. 890+ customized software solutions delivered
  4. Partnered with 100+ entrepreneurs across the globe
  5. Core team of 50+ employees with strong expertise in technical domain
  6. Catering to 24+ industries

Globus Infotech offer a collaborative, yet non-competitive environment and cost effective technological solutions – helping build Brands worldwide!

Indore, India

3. Drinkr
  4. Nortello
  5. YourGarage

App Development for App Startup

“They helped establish a basic version of the app in a short time frame for an affordable price.”

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

Globus designed and developed a cross-platform social networking app for iOS and Android, integrating APIs and chat features as requested.

Miami, Florida
Founder, App Startup

Globus created a decent app that will serve as a starting point for building out additional features and functionalities. Their team was understanding, timely, and did their best to deliver a product based on the information they had to work with.

I'm the founder and CEO of a social networking mobile app startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Globus Infotech?

I engaged Globus to develop my app from scratch. Although I have the technical expertise to build the platform myself, I didn't have the time.

Globus designed and developed a cross-platform mobile app for iOS and Android devices, integrating a Facebook login API and other features that allow users to chat and post to a newsfeed.

I worked with about 5–6 designers and developers on their team.

How did you come to work with Globus Infotech?

I found them on a freelancer website.

I invested about $3,000–$3,800 in total.

We worked together from June 2018–January 2019.

Although Globus didn't build the perfect platform, they did a decent job of creating an app based on the information and inspiration I was able to provide. They helped establish a basic version of the app in a short time frame for an affordable price. After testing it and getting feedback from other users, I plan on building over it to improve the overall performance and functionality.

How did Globus Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

I'd give them an 8.5 out of 10 for managing the project and overall communications. They were able to complete the app very close to the timeline we expected.

They were able to understand my vision well over the phone, delivering a decent product given the circumstances.

They could've been more transparent about timelines as any changes were made that altered the schedule.

Maintain frequent communication with their team as they're working on development to ensure they're staying within the scope of work and meeting other expectations.

The app they delivered works, but improvements to the overall performance could still be made.