Your Web Brand is Our Passion

We have been designing websites and ranking of websites on search engines from 8 years. In the current scenario, we can fulfill all the needs of web services with our hand-picked team of development. Web designing and SEO are not just a work but its passion. You can trust on Fruxinfo based on completed previous work and reviews.

Ahmedabad, India
  • E-1102 Titanium city centre Nr Sachin Tower
    Ahmedabad 380015
  • 41-31-52nd Street
    Suite # 3L Woodside, NY 11377

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Tech Consulting Firm

"The excellent services they provide makes them stand out from other vendors."

FRUXINFO PRIVATE LIMITED developed a custom website from scratch and provide continuous maintenance for the platform. They also supply digital marketing support across various social media channels.

New York City Metro Area
Owner, IT Company

The services from FRUXINFO PRIVATE LIMITED have aided the business in achieving its goals and receiving quality inquiries through the website. The team’s high level of skill and timely delivery makes them a valuable partner for the ongoing engagement.

I work for a consulting firm. We primarily provide technical support to pharmaceutical companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with FRUXINFO PRIVATE LIMITED?

We hired FRUXINFO for e-commerce and website development support. We also needed their help with online marketing.

FRUXINFO developed my website from scratch and continue to make updates based on my needs. They implemented a feature so inquiries on the site are directed to my email. Once the platform was built and secure, their team moved onto providing digital marketing support. They work on all of our social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.

I’ve been in touch with their business developer and one other teammate from FRUXINFO.

How did you come to work with FRUXINFO PRIVATE LIMITED?

I followed a recommendation from someone who had seen strong results from FRUXINFO’s work.

I’ve spent between $6,000–$7,000 on their work.

I began working with FRUXINFO in January 2018 and the engagement is ongoing. I always need updates for the site, so I’m planning to continue our collaboration into the future.

The FRUXINFO team has been able to fulfill my requirements. I’ve also received a lot of inquiries through the custom website.

How did FRUXINFO PRIVATE LIMITED perform from a project management standpoint?

All work is delivered on time by their team. We primary communicate over the phone, and everything is followed up through email. We haven’t used any formal project management tool, but we’ve run into no issues because of it.

The excellent services they provide makes them stand out from other vendors. I’d pick them over other companies because of their highly skilled team.

At the moment, I can’t think of anything for them to improve on.

They’re a great team to work with, and they deliver everything well.

They provide excellent services at a reasonable price.
    I’ve recommended them to multiple people already.