Custom Software Development & Digital Marketing

Foldcode Solutions is a digital transformation consultancy and software Development Company that offers cutting edge business solutions, helping startups, medium size companies and enterprise clients to resolve complex issues that always emerge during their digitization journey. Since 2015, we have been a visionary and a reliable software engineering partner for world-class brands. We help customers meet all their business needs and reach the most ambitious goals.

Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, India
  • Plot No D-108 D , Industrial Area, Phase 7
    Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, PB 160055
  • India

School of Education and Career Services Online Academy (SEC online Academy)

Most Trendy Home Decor Handicraft Product Selling online through paid ads and SEO

Project Home DIY- A DIY Project Subscription Box Delivered to your door with a fun Home Decor project inside for you to make! Share your completed projects, tips and tricks and anything else about your DIY box here! Time to get CREATIVE!

Commercial & residential HVAC services

Eco offers the best commercial & residential HVAC services in town .

Moreover, Commercial & Residential Air Conditioning Services

e-commerce Website and Running Multiple Paid Campaign and customizing website

iWANTCUSTOMGIFT customizes and supplies innovative and unique corporate gifts. It is a platfrom like alibaba. Selling bulk products.

Online Tutoring Worldwide Platform Virtual Classroom

Tutor Dispatch offers in-home tutoring in Dallas, Fort Worth, & Denton, Texas, and online tutoring worldwide. We have outstanding tutors and even better prices!

CikguOnAir provides a platform for students to interact LIVE with their chosen tutor online over virtual classrooms

CikguOnAir is an ultimate platform of Malaysia that offers online teacher classes for Primary school in regional languages.

AirBnB & RV Renting Solutions

Should you wish to rent any of these please either send us an email or complete a booking.

RVella has a solution for you! We can turn your RV into a revenue making asset and also have it available when you want to use it.

e-commerce Website and Running Multiple Paid Campaign

Care Active is a division of Care Apparel Industries Inc who for over 50 years has been designing and manufacturing special needs solutions that are great looking, functional, and provide dignity for their loved ones.

e-commerce Website and Running Multiple Paid Campaign

Comfort Finds is a renowned organizations that deals with all types of comfortable products that are used by men & women.

Cyber Security Online Courses and Tutoring Platform

One to One Tutoring Platform

Offering online classes for 6th Grade to 12th Grade. Using HTML5 WebRTC virtual classroom to deliver online classes

Social Learning Community Free Platform for Forum & Discussion

One set destination for students to connect, learn and collaborate with the best minds across the globe.

Learn, share and grow with our community.

Cascade Enforcement Agency, Inc.

Cascade Enforcement Agency offers best patrol services in united states - Onsite security guard and many other services to keep your business secure & Safe.

Next Gates is a Swedish company

Next Gates is a Swedish company specialized in providing business services such as taxation, financial management. We share different types of business topics.

School of Education and Career Services Online Academy (SEC online Academy)

SEC Academy was able to make students, teachers, professors, and counselors from different part of the world meet in one online place.

Web Dev & LMS Integration for Education Startup

"When we discuss ideas, they always bring their own thoughts to the table."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Foldcode Solutions designed and developed a website that’s integrated with a learning management system. Services have included developing new system features.

Singapore
Aqueel Ahmad
Founder, LurningHub

The website is functional and will launch within a period of weeks. Foldcode Solutions is invested in the role their services will play in future business success. They’ve maintained a positive, patient attitude while working through iterations of the project.

I’m the founder of LurningHub, an education startup. We wanted to have online services available for the Indian community in Singapore.

What challenge were you trying to address with Foldcode Solutions?

I had a learning management system (LMS) that we provided as a service. We wanted Foldcode Solutions to develop a website for it. The site would include more services such as a QA forum and a space for collaboration between students. Students could access these features for free without any subscription.

They designed and developed a website, and then integrated our LMS with it.

At the beginning, I explained my ideal design to them, including a form where users can ask questions. Their UX team came up with different ideas, and then we finalized one design together.

Now, the LMS and its integration are almost finished, and we’re in the final stage of the project. We’ve asked Foldcode Solutions to add a few more features to the system so that users can have a fluid interaction between the two platforms. We don’t want our website visitors to feel like they’re exiting our website when they access the LMS.

We communicate all our requirements and issues with the project manager.

We’ve invested about $5,000-$10,000.

We started working together in October 2018, and the work is ongoing.

It’s been a very helpful partnership. When we discuss ideas, they always bring their own thoughts to the table. I originally wanted a vendor that could offer feedback to internal stakeholders, and they’ve provided that. The website is set to launch within a couple of weeks.

How did Foldcode Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their workflow has been excellent, and they’ve managed the project well. We’ve had quite a few iterations in the process, and they’ve been patient while listening to our requirements.

We’ve never had issues with the team. They have a positive attitude, and they never say “no.” Not only did they want to complete the project, but they also wanted us to succeed. Their technical skills are impressive as well.

They could improve their QA efforts and the project cost.

Development for an Online Academy

“Without Foldcode Solutions, my business wouldn't be as successful as it is now.”

Nov. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Foldcode Solutions developed an e-learning platform and integrated it with an existing website, making changes to the website when necessary.

Waseem Jafar
Owner, SEC Online Academy

The in-house team is impressed with the look and feel of the platform and the business has been growing. Foldcode Solutions went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their willingness to work through the challenges made them a reliable partner.

I'm the owner of SEC Online Academy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Foldcode Solutions?

I needed a vendor to help me develop an e-learning platform.

Foldcode Solutions developed my e-learning platform from scratch and integrated it with my website, making adjustments to the website when needed. They were very flexible throughout the process and incorporated any feedback that I had.

I mostly worked with Rajesh (Digital Marketing Executive, Foldcode Solutions), who was our project manager, and there was a team of four people assigned to our project.

How did you come to work with Foldcode Solutions?

I was referred to them by a friend who had worked with them previously.

We spent $3,000.

We started working with them in November 2017, and the project was completed in March 2018.

The way my website looks is very important to my business. Without Foldcode Solutions, my business wouldn't be as successful as it is now.

How did Foldcode Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We used WhatsApp, Zoom, and Skype to stay in touch and they were very responsive. They were always willing to make changes when I asked them to.

They understood all of my needs and made great recommendations. We faced some challenges, but they were always there for us and offered many alternatives.

No. I'm very satisfied with their work. I'd work with them again.

Know exactly what you want. Some things might change during the process, but they'll always be there for you and listen to you.