Actionable eCommerce & Marketing Consulting

We provide a wide range of eCommerce consulting and Digital Marketing services to companies of all sizes, with a focus on delivering actionable, pragmatic advice that helps accelerate business results.

Eyeful Media's founder, Antonella Pisani, brings more than 22 years of hands on digital experience, serving in roles such as VP global eCommerce at Fossil, VP digital marketing at JCPenney, VP acquisiton marketing at ProFlowers and SVP eCommerce at Guitar Center.

Our clients range from small to large across a variety of industries in B2C and B2B sectors including retail, healthcare, software, food & restaurants, not-for-profit and more. We also support ad agencies or private equity firms which need specific skillsets or additional bandwidth.

While we always tailor oru services to the needs of each client, our services include:

- eCommerce strategy

- eCommerce roadmap development

- Digital marketing strategy

- Website conversion rate optimization (CRO)

- SEO audits spanning content, technical and link building aspects

- SEO content strategy

- Paid search engine marketing execution

- SEO copywriting

- Website platform & technology selection

- eCommerce organization structure support & expert interviewing

Denver, CO
  • 3055 E. Wesley Ave.
    Denver, CO 80210

SEO & Website for Large Jewelry Company

“Eyeful Media’s services have proven to be highly effective.”

May 2017 - Jan. 2018

In preparation for launching a new website, Eyeful Media integrated SEO best practices on the platform. They also provided recommendations for an optimal user- and e-commerce experience.

Denver, Colorado
Scott Laverty
CIO, Shane Co.

Eyeful Media’s SEO services have generated amazing results. They are present, responsive, and exceptionally knowledgeable in the digital marketing field. Their small team is an excellent asset for massive success.

I’m the EVP CIO of Shane Co, the largest jewelry company in the U.S.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eyeful Media?

We were in the process of building a new website, and we wanted to optimize the platform for search engine visibility.

Eyeful Media initiated the process by evaluating the technical aspects of SEO with our design team. In addition to making search engine-friendly recommendations, they helped us enhance the layout for optimal user engagement. Once our issues were identified, their copywriter produced SEO content for the platform. After the launch date for our new site got pushed back, they directed their focus to our old website. They partnered with our CMO to measure our current digital marketing efforts and develop more effective digital marketing initiatives. They also modified our budgets, cleaned up our Yelp page, and introduced us to Certona and Liveramp for a better e-commerce experience.

We mostly work with their founder and CEO, but we also interact with their copywriter.

How did you come to work with Eyeful Media?

Their founder and CEO is a former colleague of mine, so I was confident in their ability to help us.

We spent approximately $75,000 for their services.

They started helping us with the website in April 2017, and they wrapped up in January 2018.

Since launching the new, optimized website in March 2018, we have experienced amazing results. Eyeful Media’s services have proven to be highly effective.

How did Eyeful Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Despite being one of our vendors, they operated more as an extension of our internal team. They frequently came in to help us on site, but they were also very responsive via phone and email.

While most digital agencies spend their time making bold claims about their success, Eyeful Media has a more pragmatic approach that allows them to actually deliver on their promises.

As Eyeful Media builds their clientele, they should also scale their team with experienced professionals to accommodate increased demand.

To get the most out of the engagement, be transparent about challenges and open to making drastic changes.

Overall Score We were a great team.
    Compared to other digital marketing specialists, they are incredibly affordable.
    I have already recommended them to several companies.

E-Commerce Dev & Digital Marketing for Luxury Linens Company

"Eyeful Media has been instrumental in helping us drive growth in conversion rate and customer loyalty."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Eyeful Media provides e-commerce strategy and development, identifying challenges and opportunities. They also contract paid media and SEO firms to provide digital marketing.

Dallas, Texas
Ryne Higgins
Head of E-Commerce, Peacock Alley

The online business has improved dramatically since the engagement began. Eyeful Media’s expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Their understanding of digital technologies helps them meet deadlines and respond quickly to any inquiries.

I’m the head of e-commerce at Peacock Alley, a luxury linen business based in Dallas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eyeful Media?

We'd traditionally been strong in wholesale, but e-commerce wasn't a major focus. We needed help creating a top-notch website and e-commerce experience for consumers that matches our product quality.

Eyeful Media does a lot of things for us. They audit our e-commerce experience to show where we are right now and what it would take to grow it to the next level. They identify the challenges for growth and the opportunities. They distill our messaging for a broad audience. Within the first 90 days of my time here, they also helped us migrate web platforms and led a whole site transformation.

They not only help me hire people, they actually helped hire and place me in my position. They’ve placed all of our technology and media partners. Eyeful Media connects us with paid media agencies and SEO firms. Their engagement crosses the whole gamut. Their experience and skill set is broader than just e-commerce or marketing. We frequently engage them for strategic brainstorms for the next six months.

Antonella (CEO & founder, Eyeful Media) is our main representative. We also work with a digital marketing expert on paid media.

How did you come to work with Eyeful Media?

The engagement pre-dates my time at the company. They were referred by one of our advisory board members. Antonella helped our CEO with an audit of opportunities for growth, and our engagement came out of that.

We’ve spent at least $80,000–$100,000 over the course of last year and a half.

I came on board in June 2017, but I believe they first started working together in February 2017. The engagement is ongoing.

Our business was growing at only an average rate since the dotcom business was founded. We've seen significant uptick in the last year. Eyeful Media has been instrumental in helping us drive growth in conversion rate and customer loyalty. I don't think that we’d be achieving the results we are without their help. I wouldn't change anything about them. They’re so valuable to me. It sounds over the top, but they provide just the right skill set for us.

How did Eyeful Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is excellent. I can give Antonella a call whenever I have a challenge. We talk probably two or three times a week at minimum. In my first 90 days, I was trying to learn the business and also migrate a website. We needed to talk and text more often. They’re flexible and able to increase or decrease their involvement as needed. They've been super helpful in getting us off the ground from the e-commerce perspective. Antonella is always willing to connect us to her broader network.

They have the ability to communicate to all sorts of different people. Antonella can go deep for people that truly understand e-commerce and digital marketing. She's also experienced in conveying that message to people that are just starting in the digital space. She’s almost like a translator for e-commerce in the way that she helps people understand complex concepts. A lot of other partners struggle to communicate, even on topics where they have expertise.

I also appreciate Eyeful Media’s willingness to be involved at various levels of engagement. They’re involved both at the minute level of detail of e-commerce all the way to helping our executive leadership envision a path to grow the business digitally.

I can't think of anything specific to Eyeful Media. It's hard for any external partner to understand the complexity of our internal operations, no matter how involved they are with us.

The key is to be really open. Eyeful Media is going to give you the right advice. I've never gotten anything out of them that hasn't worked. They'll customize their strategy and thought process to your business. If you’re open to hearing them out and following their guidance, your business will grow.

The web transformation was achieved in 90 days because they hit all deadlines.
    I'd recommend them to anyone.

Digital Strategy for Kids E-Commerce Portal

“They're very engaged and passionate about our success.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Eyeful Media provided consulting services to help improve the user interface of an e-commerce platform. They've also developed business and marketing strategies.

Dallas, Texas
Heather Stables
Director of Consumer Engagement, Kidkraft

The in-house team is happy with the quality of their work platform and the conversion rate is on the rise. Eyeful Media goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise and commitment to their clients' success make them stand out among competitors.

I'm the director of consumer engagement at Kidkraft. I'm in charge of direct consumer e-commerce, B2B e-commerce, social media, customer service, and trade marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eyeful Media?

We were moving from Magento Enterprise to Magento 2.0 and we were looking for a company to help us with our business strategy and digital marketing.

First, they did an overview of our website and its performance. Then, they developed business strategies for us to improve our search and affiliate marketing. They've also helped us with an overall strategy for e-commerce within our consumer platform, mostly providing consulting on the frontend.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Eyeful Media?

They were recommended to us.

We've spent about $60,000.

We started working with them in May 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

We're very happy with their work and we've already seen a slight increase in our conversion rate. They're very engaged and passionate about our success.

How did Eyeful Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They're extremely responsive. At the beginning of the relationship we talked daily, but now we usually touch base once a week.

They're very committed to our success, which makes them stand out among other companies.

No. I've been very pleased.

They're real professionals, so listen to their advice. Don't go in with your own ideas. They'll be able to give you the perspective of where you are and where you can go.

Overall Score I've been extremely pleased.
    I'd absolutely refer them.