Wild Ideas Tamed

Erminesoft is a US-owned mobile app design and development agency with 5+ years of experience in delivering solutions to enterprise and consumer-facing companies as well as startups. We take each project personally and create powerful apps that go beyond expectations.

We provide a full cycle of mobile app development services:

1. UI/UX design

San Francisco, CA
  • 2443 Fillmore St
    San Francisco, CA 94115

• Scaddaddle Mobile App
  • Nightlife Project (GlobBar)
  • Happy Activity

Want to learn more? Contact us!

UX design and prototyping

Erminesoft provides UX design and prototyping services. It includes:
    1. Wireframes.
    2. UX prototype flow.
    3. Static prototype in Invision.

UX prototype is a great tool to visualize your app idea, present it to your investors, check the app concept, and, additionally, it could be a

great way of checking how the app development company you chose works, how the team understands your requirements and reacts to the changes you make.

Contact us for more information: [email protected]

Android development

Erminesoft provides Android app development services for a variety of industries and categories like Entertainment, Social, Finance, Chat apps, Event apps, Food delivery apps, Taxi apps, Retail, Real Estate and much more.

Contact us at [email protected] with any questions you might have.

iOS development

We develop iOS apps of different kind, purpose, and complexity. Our award-winning iOS developers enjoy a new challenge and are committed to creating a great product for users to enjoy.

Contact us for more information: [email protected]

Game development

Who doesn't like games? We at Erminesoft love not only playing but developing games too. Our expertise includes Unity3D game development.

Android Porting for Printing Automation App

"Erminesoft paid very close attention to make sure everything worked and behaved just like the original."

Aug. - Oct. 2016

Erminesoft replicated an iOS app over to Android in Java, which required the recreation of mathematical formulas applied to a re-sizing tool for the print industry.

Washington, DC
Alberto Goncalves
Co-founder, Alikeware Software Solutions

Rather than just create an Android copy, Erminesoft worked to improve the app's overall design for Android. The app was well received and the project was very fairly priced.

I run a software architect business and developed a mobile app devoted to the print industry in partnership with a friend of mine.

What challenge were you trying to address with Erminesoft?

I had an iOS version of the app, and we were looking for someone to develop the Android version. If you are a pre-press operator or a desktop operator in the printing industry, there are a lot of tools in the app that allow you to do a lot of your work very easily.

There is a portion of the app called a proportion wheel that is very creative and included a lot of math. This part of the tool allows you to enlarge or reduce a piece you want to print. That was challenging for Erminesoft because they didn’t know how we got there. I explained it to Erminesoft, told them to follow the same pattern, and they did. They did a good job. Erminesoft did everything included porting, testing, and putting the app on the store for us.

How did you come to work with Erminesoft?

I was searching online for a firm that had tools that could translate the iOS Swift code into Android Java code. I looked into what Erminesoft had done. Erminesoft had projects where they converted things over, so I called them and gave them a try. Erminesoft was straightforward with me in terms of what they could do and how they could do it. Everything was very clear so I felt confident I could work with Erminesoft.

How much have you invested with Erminesoft?

We spent $3500 on the project with Erminesoft.

We began working with Erminesoft in August 2016, and the project went live October 2016.

We pushed the app out to our user base, and we got a really good response. The app works flawlessly. Erminesoft gave us what we were looking for.

How did Erminesoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Erminesoft was able to meet the deadline they had originally estimated. Our project manager was very prompt. We communicated with her over email and phone, and she was very responsive.

What did you find most impressive about Erminesoft?

They kept the design of the app very close to the iOS version. Erminesoft paid very close attention to make sure everything worked and behaved just like the original. In my opinion, it was even better than the original.

Are there any areas Erminesoft could improve?

I have nothing to suggest.

Overall Score Everything was great.
    For the price they charged us, it wasn’t that much. It was really a redevelopment of the app even though they had a basis for it. It was a good price point.
    The way Erminesoft approached it with the whole development and our manager, Alina, asking the right questions and getting the correct answers was really great. One of the keys when working with developers is that they understand what we’re asking for.

iOS Development for Nightlife Social Media App

"Everything in the original contract was delivered, if not more."

June 2015 - July 2016

The client used Erminesoft to produce the iOS version of his nightlife social media app.

Bloomington, Indiana
HuiGuo Liu
Founder, GlobBar

The client was happy with the final product but it did require a little back and forth that extended beyond the original timeline. However, the client did not mind because the project was fixed fee.

I’m the founder of Partyzhere Corporation, maker of GlobBar.

What challenge were you trying to address with Erminesoft?

We hired Erminesoft to develop our iOS social media app. Our app allows nightclub and bar patrons to check in at a venue and share pictures and live videos and reviews to our platform so that other users can make more informed decisions before they go out.

We started working on the app’s graphic design and wireframe in June or July of 2015, and then we started coding the app in January or February of this year. Erminesoft delivered the project in June or July of this year. So six months were spent developing the wireframe of the app, and six months were spent coding.

How did you come to work with Erminesoft?

I searched on Elance to find individuals with the fees and skills that I thought were the most appropriate, and I sent invitations to about 10 companies and freelancers. I narrowed them down to three, and after talking to each one of them using Skype, I decided on Erminesoft.

Roughly $20,000.

The job is complete.

I’m still marketing the mobile application. It’s not their fault, but on my side, I'm not very skilled at marketing, so I'm getting help from others to spread the word. So yes, it’s a little slow on my end, but that’s not their problem.

With Elance, you can choose to work by the hour or by the project, and I chose the latter option. Because the fee was fixed, any changes I requested were included in the price of the original contract, so they did the work without charging anything extra. That’s not necessarily all to their credit because that was the contract I chose. I think I made a wise choice in going with the fixed option and not the hourly one.

How did Erminesoft perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Slack to communicate almost every day during the coding stage. Their project manager worked closely with me to understand what I wanted, and then gave directions to the team’s engineers.

What did you find most impressive about Erminesoft?

Their project manager was very responsive and communicative.

Are there any areas Erminesoft could improve?

I don't think so. Everything in the original contract was delivered, if not more.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Erminesoft?

When it comes to availability, if you're a new company that must build a relationship with them, they may not be available, because they seem to be pretty busy. But if you are a previous customer, they seem to be available to offer follow-up customer service. Even when they worked for me, I noticed that they were not accepting new projects on Elance.

The project was delivered three weeks to a month late, which I think is totally acceptable. We were both to blame for the delay because I had asked for minor changes here and there. It’s the only reason I give them a 4 instead of a 5.
    I like the product and design. Erminesoft has a great graphic designer who mostly did everything I wanted. Their iOS coding skills also are great. They must have a good backend server engineer because I never had any problems with that, it worked well.

Android App Development for Offline Socializing

"Erminesoft really wants to create a great product for users to enjoy."

Feb. 2016 - Aug. 2016

Erminesoft helped the client-founder publish an Android app for connecting users offline based on their common interests.

Sole Proprietor

San Francisco Bay Area
Founder, Social App

The client seems to enjoy working with Erminesoft and found them to be very responsive and generally helpful in moving the project forward in an organized manner.

I’m building a social app with Erminesoft that’s a personal project. The app helps people meet each other wherever they live. They find each other by their interests.

What challenge were you trying to address with Erminesoft?

I wanted to make my idea for an app a reality.

They did the design and built the app from scratch.

I found them on Upwork.

How much have you invested with Erminesoft?

I have spent $83,000 with them.

We started February of 2016, and the project was completed August 2016.

The app is on Google Play now, but the maintenance strategy and marketing process are coming soon. Erminesoft’s team is very helpful and insightful.

How did Erminesoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate with me using Skype, and they provide me access to their Redmine account where I can see all the tasks and the amount of time they’ve spent on the project. They always respond to me very quickly, and they’ve met all the deadlines we’ve set.

What did you find most impressive about Erminesoft?

They are different because of the attitude and vision they have. Erminesoft really wants to create a great product for users to enjoy. They are very cooperative with the ideas the designer and developer had. I also like their prompt responses to my messages, and they always have answers to my questions.

Nothing comes to mind.

They’re very responsive.
    Their cost was very good compared with other providers.
    I like their work and how their process works.
    I would recommend them because their team is cool.