Web, APP and Software Solutions

Electrifying Design is a full service software development company.  We have experience building web applications in various programming languages. Some of our main areas of expertise include: database development, back-end development, front-end development and app development.

From the time you contact us to the time of launching your project we will be there every step of the way. We are here to help your businesses succeed. Our goal is to create quality products and long term relationships.

Electrifying Design is a highly trained team and enjoy creating solutions for our clients large or small. As a self-employed company we understand what companies need to succeed.

Portland, OR
  • 650 Ne Holladay St., Suite 1600
    Portland, OR 97232
  • United States

CIWA INC, Online Mental Health, Northside, PT Management Support Systems, Capital Hear, Online Barista Training

Web Dev & Collateral for Lawsuit Loan Company

"They’re very proactive in pursuing all of the different ideas and suggestions we give them."

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

Electrifying Design LLC has designed and developed various WordPress websites for a business looking to improve their lead generation efforts. The team also creates print collateral in the form of business cards.

1–10 Employees

Agustin Cruz
CEO, Funds4Claims Inc

The efforts have satisfied the client’s expectations, earning positive feedback from users on the quality websites. Electrifying Design LLC’s continued service has been appreciated, especially as they work well with preferences and are communicative throughout the project.

I’m the CEO and owner of Funds4Claims. We provide cash advances to plaintiffs and attorneys.

What challenge were you trying to address with Electrifying Design LLC?

In the past, I hired Electrifying Design LLC for website development services to generate leads. Most recently I brought them on to design my business cards.

Their team has built several websites for me using WordPress to capture more online leads. For the websites, I give him our ideas to get the process started. We currently use their services to update and add new features to the platforms. They also produced some print collateral for our business cards.

My main point of contact during the project is Michael (Owner, Electrifying Design LLC).

How did you come to work with Electrifying Design LLC?

I found their team through Craigslist and I called some of their prior clients to receive references before choosing them.

Overall, we’ve spent around $75,000 across the various projects.

The project started about five years ago in 2014. Each project would take at least a couple of months

Their work has definitely exceeded my expectations. People who visit the website give us good feedback on it, too.

How did Electrifying Design LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

He performed excellently from a project management perspective. We primarily communicated over the phone and through email. Michael is very responsive and delivers work on time.

They’re very proactive in pursuing all of the different ideas and suggestions we give them. The quality of the work they produce is very impressive, too.

I don’t have any complaints.

Trust Michael and his team with their suggestions. At the end of the day, they’re thinking about the best interest of the customer.

I’m very likely to recommend them.

Wordpress Dev for Mental Health Platform

“They often put in extra work to make sure everything got done on time."

2016 - Ongoing

Electrifying Design LLC worked with WordPress, Linux, Unix, and other technologies to expand an existing platform. They also integrated it with various APIs.

Jonas Jones
Founder, Online Mental Health.com

The platform is secure and the business has been growing rapidly. Electrifying Design went above and beyond to understand and meet all needs, while their commitment and exceptional communication skills helped them establish a smooth process.

I'm the founder and CEO of Online Mental Health.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with Electrifying Design LLC?

We needed a vendor to help us expand our existing platform.

Our platform is built with Linux, Noodle, and Unix. Electrifying Design used WordPress to expand our platform and then, they integrated it with different APIs.

I mostly interface with Michael (Owner, Electrifying Design LLC), who has a team underneath him.

How did you come to work with Electrifying Design LLC?

I found them on LinkedIn. I liked their approach and their ability to work with my timeline, so I chose them.

We started working with Electrifying Design in 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

We now have a working platform and our business has been growing rapidly. We haven't had any issues with it at all.

How did Electrifying Design LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They often put in extra work to make sure everything got done on time. They're great communicators and respond very quickly. Michael is always there for us when we need him.

They listened to us, understood our business needs, and helped us bring our ideas to reality.

No. They've successfully implemented every project we've done with them.

Web & CRM Development for Aesthetics School

“Electrifying Design simplified the whole web development process, saving me time and money.”

2013 - Ongoing

Electrifying Design redesigned and built a website, incorporating features such as forms, PayPal, and analytics monitoring that they continue to maintain.

Mary Nielsen
CEO, Spectrum Advanced Aesthetics Institute

Electrifying Design's deliverables exceeded expectations both in terms of quality and turnaround time. In addition to being very responsive and attentive to client needs, they've also provided additional helpful feedback to improve the overall UX.

I'm the CEO of Spectrum Advanced Aesthetics Institute, a school that teaches basic and advanced aesthetics.

What challenge were you trying to address with Electrifying Design?

We engaged Electrifying Design to build our website and choose a CRM for us to use. We'd previously worked with two other organizations, but weren't happy with their results or approach.

Electrifying Design redesigned and developed our website, including the frontend and backend. They've also provided instructions and training for our team to make edits as needed, and incorporated new features such as contact and signup forms, PayPal capabilities, and additional security features. They continue to monitor our analytics and report on user behaviors.

I've only worked directly with Michael (Owner, Electrifying Design).

How did you come to work with Electrifying Design?

We found them through an online search. After our frustrations with the two vendors we worked with previously, we were looking for a company that could work quickly and host the site on a platform we would have access to. We liked that Electrifying Design was located somewhat nearby, so we were able to initially meet in person.

We've been working with them since around 2013 and the relationship is ongoing. They've helped me build and maintain other websites for other businesses I own as well.

Electrifying Design simplified the whole web development process, saving me time and money. They've gone above and beyond and delivered a high-quality website very quickly.

How did Electrifying Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive; whenever I reach out, I almost immediately get a response and they turn around tasks very quickly.

In addition to the exceptional web development and design work they've done, they've also helped us develop other online learning tools for our school, improving our students' access to information.