Strategic Insights. Practical Advice.

DeLeon & Stang is a professional services firm focused on helping clients succeed in every meaningful way — from complying with relevant tax laws to optimizing their core business processes.

We provide business advisory services to a variety of clients, including growing Non-Profits, Government Offices, Government Contractors, and Small Businesses, as well as traditional CPA and tax services. While we leverage the latest and most innovative technology on behalf of our clients, we also adhere to the same core principles that have guided us since our founding in 1984.

We welcome the chance to hear about the business issues that your organization faces, and are ready to roll up our sleeves and start addressing them. To learn more about our services or to discuss particular business challenges you may face, contact us at [email protected].

1984
    Leesburg, VA 20175
  • 150 S. East St., Ste. 103
    Frederick, MD 21701

Tax Preparation Services for Water Company

"Their responsiveness, professionalism, and knowledge are all really impressive."

Jan. 2004 - Ongoing

DeLeon & Stang does corporate taxes and both personal and business returns. They also provide financial consulting about projections and reporting.

Poolesville, Maryland
Susan Bierly
President, IMC Water Coolers

DeLeon & Stang plays an essential part in making the client the best they can be and because of there knowledge of the latest trends, the client is able to stay up to date. They have good communication skills and reach out through phone calls and emails.

I’m the president of IMC Water Coolers.

What challenge were you trying to address with DeLeon & Stang?

I hired them to do my corporate taxes and maintain a plan of action proactively versus reactively. We were previously using another firm.

DeLeon & Stang helps with taxes and personal returns, as well as business returns. They also do financial consulting for us about projections and reporting.

I work with four CPAs.

How did you come to work with DeLeon & Stang?

I was referred to them, so I decided to meet with them. I chose them because they have high recommendations, are professional, and I can trust them.

I’ve spent about $25,000 with them so far.

We began working together in January and our relationship is currently ongoing.

Our company has been able to take full advantage of the latest tax trends because DeLeon & Stang stay up to date with them. They're also excellent at forecasting and because of their help, I think our company is in the best shape we could be.

How did DeLeon & Stang perform from a project management standpoint?

They're good. We communicate four times a year through phone calls and emails.

Their responsiveness, professionalism, and knowledge are all really impressive.

No, not at all.

Communicate well with them and develop a relationship of trust.

I never have a concern or question.
    I feel like I get my money’s worth.
    They’re always dependable and follow through.