Studio for Online Solutions

Cyber Studioz is one of the most promising digital Agency that is based in India and provides services globally. These services include but not limited to mobile app development, web development, digital marketing, custom software development and much more. We have a strong team of qualified and dedicated employees with years of experience in their work domains.

With the help of our experience and knowledge, our team have proved the best results for specific requirements.

Noida, India
  • D- 59, Basement, Sector- 63
    Noida, UP 201301

Web Development for Legal Service

"Their high level of personal service was valuable."

Oct. 2018

Cyber Studioz developed a WordPress website for legal services. They managed the site’s design, security, and hosting needs.

Italy
Philip George
Founder, Legal Aid Service

The site fulfilled all original expectations and enhanced online visibility to potential clients. The Cyber Studioz team was attentive and receptive throughout the project. Their availability and patience combined to foster an informative, quick collaboration.

I’m a retired lawyer, and I provide pro-bono legal services to those who need them. I primarily work remotely and I’m the sole practitioner at my firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cyber Studioz?

I wanted to create a website to promote my business and services.

Cyber Studioz developed my site and ensured all aspects were compliant with EU legislation. They built the site on WordPress and hosted it with another team. They took my input on the layout, and I provided the photos and content. Their developers also handled setting up the security components of the site.

Cyber Studioz provided their designers, developers, a managing director, and a separate hosting team.

How did you come to work with Cyber Studioz?

I heard of them through word-of-mouth, and I was impressed by their approach. Cyber Studioz explained the process simply and ensured I understood their ideas.

We worked together in October 2018, and the project was completed within that month.

Because my goals are only to offer services to those in need, there isn’t a real metric to measure the website’s success. However, I can use the site as a digital business card, which was my overall goal.

How did Cyber Studioz perform from a project management standpoint?

I was in direct contact with the managing director, who communicated with the rest of his team. Having a single point of contact made the process efficient for me.

Their high level of personal service was valuable. Cyber Studioz had a strong ability to listen to my needs and incorporate that into the final product. Additionally, they were always available when I needed them, and ensured I was up to date on their progress.

There is nothing they could’ve improved on; the project went smoothly.