Business with the Heart

Management consulting with a twist of consciousness: everything we do, we do by putting our heart to it. It means that we help you develop your project, scale up your business, to invest or to find financing as we were doing it for ourselves.

We take a personal approach to a client's request, look deeper and create an optimal structure of a transaction or the company strategy. Be it a simple contract, company formation or a complex cross-border transaction. We are your guide nationally and internationally. We listen equally attentively to a $500 project and to a multi-million deal. We respect cultural differences and consider ourselves as the most sensible and diplomatic "bridge" between countries.

Because we believe that skills should be matched with passion. Only then, any business could be truly successful and meaningful. Is it not what any true business person wants?

New York, NY
  • Peremogy Sq
    Kyiv 03113
    Ukraine

Content Marketing for Counseling Service

"Natalya listened to my needs, evaluated them and provided custom made solutions that perfectly fit my vision."

May 2017 - June 2019

Confidante Consulting helped develop and execute a business marketing strategy for a counseling startup, creating content and providing advice on business decisions necessary to launch a successful service.

New York City, New York
Irina Jacobson
Founder, Marks Counseling

The consultation and content ideation provided by Confidante Consulting was very effective, helping their client to get their business off the ground. Their team was highly attentive and organized, making the project feel like a priority at all times throughout the process.

Founder of Marks Counseling

For what projects/services did your company hire Confidante Consulting?

Incorporation, development of the business strategy and marketing campaign

Establish a business, attract customers, create a brand

Selected Confidante Consulting due to the individualized caring approach to the project and to the people behind the project, and the proven track record of success

During the meetings Natalya provided a detailed very professionally organized business plan, straight forward pricing, and enabled with all necessary tools for successful fulfillment my company business goals

I worked closely with Natalya who attentively listened to my needs, evaluated them and provided custom made solutions that perfectly fit my vision.

Confidante Consulting helps to create a unique vision for a business and efficiently walks clients though all intricate legal and business aspects of setting up a company. I was really impressed by Natalya's prompt response and various helpful suggestions related to my requirements for the process of establishing the business plan and delivering the final product.

All consultations were very professionally organized and executed - and it also was a friendly, warm and personable experience. Natalya listened to my needs, evaluated them and provided custom made solutions that perfectly fit my vision.

Needless to say, I am very pleased with the outcome of my work with Natalya and can whole heartedly recommend her services for all professional business needs.

Natalya is very knowledgeable about the services she provides and treats all clients with dignity and respect, while offering the optimal solutions.

I was very satisfied with Confidante Consulting