We convert text into codes

Codified Web Solutions has been making a big difference in the web design and development business. Company provide hosting, branding, website design, software development, search engine optimization, and a lot more.

We provide assistance in all frameworks of Php including MAGENTO, WORDPRESS, CAKEPHP, ZEND, DRUPAL, SHOPIFY alongwith iPhone and Android development with Graphics designing. Our experience in E-Commerce offers a level of business intelligence not found anywhere else on the web. At CODIFIED we allow you to dive into the virtual pool of the new generation with striking agility.

Our team of professionals is always ready to take on any task that would help boost every kind of business’s stature in the wide world of web. For the past decade, Codified has served varied businesses from different fields. Our e-commerce efforts are flexible and can easily fit into any kind of business model. That’s how we manage to take on every challenge that unfolds.

Jaipur, India
  • 68/255, Sector 6, Pratap nagar
    Jaipur 302033

Redesign of E-Commerce Site for Fashion Designer

"I plan to work with Codified Web Solutions forever. I can't imagine anybody else doing what they do."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Codified Web Solutions helped redesign a website to boost overall functionality and design, and moving it to the Magento platform. They continue to support SEO and content development.

Cleveland, Ohio
Lena Moro
Designer & Owner, Fashion Studio, LLC

The new website has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work. Codified Web Solutions communicates clearly and responds promptly to all concerns. They also offer useful advice that is subsequently implemented.

I'm a fashion designer and the owner of Fashion Studio, LLC.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codified Web Solutions?

When I started I first started the business, I created a website by myself on Shopify. I realized I can't do everything myself and decided to find somebody to improve the site.

Codified Web Solutions helped develop my official website. They suggested that I move to the Magento platform. They’re always making suggestions for how to improve the site. I have some very specific needs. They develop custom extensions rather than simply install off-the-shelf solutions. In order to help me work better with my wholesale customers, they also created a copy of my website that's customizable to each customer.

After they developed the website, the team suggested we do SEO as well. I needed a copywriter and asked them to help me find someone. They interviewed candidates to find someone with a background in fashion. They’re also in the process of developing another website for my modeling agency.

My main contact is Deepak (CTO, Codified Web Solutions). He has a full team of specialists that provide well-rounded services.

How did you come to work with Codified Web Solutions?

I first made expensive and ineffective tries with two other web developers. However, they weren’t able to keep their promises. It was hard to communicate with them, and it became a nightmare. I had to do something, so I found Codified Web Solutions on Upwork.

I’ve spent less than $10,000.

We started working together about five years ago, and the engagement is ongoing.

Customer feedback has been limited, but they do like the website. I'm so satisfied with their work. I plan to work with Codified Web Solutions forever. I can't imagine anybody else doing what they do.

I was lucky to find Deepak. He does a really good job. It's so valuable for me to have an advisor like him. As a small business, I have to do so much by myself, but this isn’t my area of expertise. He's always coming up with suggestions. I tell him what I need, and he always has an answer.

How did Codified Web Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

It's so easy for me to work with them because they perform at the highest level. Deepak responds immediately when I have a question. I prefer using Skype to communicate, and they use Asana as a project management tool. I can assign a task to the designer or SEO specialist, and it's easy to manage.

It's always possible to do better, but I really don't have anything to say. I’m 100% satisfied with their work.

Overall Score I plan to keep working with them as long as I can.
    They're a very responsive and reliable partner.
    They perfectly into my budget as a small designer.
    They're highly professional.
    Anyone would be lucky to hire them.