Mobile App Development Company in Pune

At CodePlateau Technology, we believe that the website is the face of the brand where people land to know more about it. That’s why it should be rich enough and storytelling to engage the customer and interact with it.  We are also being rewarded with the title of ‘Best Mobile Application Development Company’, so we take a step forward and design the website and mobile apps which are search engine friendly, responsive and mobile compatible too.

Pune, India
  • Office Number 5, First Floor, City Vista, Fountain Road, Kharadi
    Pune, MH 411014

Mobile App Development for Language Learning Service

“Their team’s attitude, design sense, and technical knowledge are very good.”

Mar. - June 2019

CodePlateau Technologies provided mobile application development, working on iOS and Android prototypes.

Florida
Owner, Language Platform

The team produced good prototype applications that allow the owner to conduct thorough research into its viability. They communicated well, demonstrated good skills and knowledge, and ran the project smoothly.

I’m the owner of a language-learning mobile app that helps its users to learn different languages.

For what projects/services did your company hire CodePlateau Technologies?

I don't have much knowledge about building mobile app development, so I hired them to develop Android and iOS versions of my app.

To build the application that offers effective language learning options.

I put the project on Upwork, and they bid for the work.

First we discussed the different technology options. They then implemented the iOS and Android development.

Their salesperson introduced me to the project manager. I had great discussions with the project manager, who assigned a backend developer, a mobile app developer, and a designer.

This project is just a prototype. I wanted to see how things work in mobile and check if there is market for the idea, which I am still doing.

It was great and very smooth. I received daily project updates over the Upwork portal, with a call every Friday to go over demos.

Their team’s attitude, design sense, and technical knowledge are very good.

No, there were no bad experiences.

Mobile App Dev for Laundry Business

"CodePlateau Technologies is very strict about deadlines. They delivered my app within the timeline."

Feb. - Sept. 2019

CodePlateau Technologies built a laundry app that allowed users to request laundry services via their mobile devices. They could also place online requests as well as scheduling pick-ups and deliveries.

Pune, India
Founder, Laundry Service

Since launching the app, online orders have increased from 100 to more. CodePlateau Technologies led a smooth workflow, giving daily updates to keep on track, and they follow an easy milestone-based payment structure.

I am the owner laundry business and running a small laundry business neaby my homes. Our Company serving laundry services more than 1000 peoples in months.

For what projects/services did your company hire CodePlateau Technologies?

Our business was offline, so hired codeplateau team to build mobile application we get orders from mobile application

We want our system online, so people can place their laundry request online and pay online. They can select pickup and delivery feasibility according to their time

We were looking online for mobile app development company near by my location on google search. We have ask to quotes to few company. But we get best quote from codeplateau and there approach to build application is great

After brief discussion over phone we arranged meeting with codeplateau. 1. They list down all points 2. Then creates mock ups screens of mobile 3. The actual development started 4. first beta launch date was set and before that they have given app us to test.

Firstly Codeplateau build a team with me 1. project Manager - is responsible to end to end execution 2. UX designer - is responsible to design mobile screens and take approval from me 3. Backend and mobile developer - those are responsible to create mobile and it's backend.

Withing the launch date, We have started getting online order through mobile app. First week we got 100 orders then after that it's start increasing.

workflow was very smooth and great.

1. For communication Codeplateau have created a skype group
  2. Codeplateau sending daily updates we they make sure we are on track
  3. then we having weekly meeting where they give us demo whatever they build

1. Codeplateau take detail requirement of project
  2. They form agreement for payment so you don't have to pay all money at once. You have to pay in milestone
  3. CodePlateau Technologies is very strict about deadlines. They delivered my app within the timeline.

Codeplateau testing team has to improve. Because in beta version i have found few issues.