Illinois Accounting Firm

Catalano, Caboor & Co. is a full service certified public accounting firm located in Lombard that provides a wide range of accounting, tax, audit, outsource CFO and consulting services to assist businesses and individuals with their financial needs nationwide.

We have knowledge and experience in a variety of industries such as: Transportation, Construction, Automotive, Printing, Computer Consulting, Advertising, Manufacturing, Medical Services, Retail, Real Estate, Service Organizations, Non Profit, Sports, Music, Film/Television, Entertainment, Broadcast Media and more!

Our audit services include audits of 401(k) plans, franchisers, not for profit organizations and other small businesses.

We offer innovative, quality services in a responsive and timely manner. We pride ourselves for our long-lasting business relationships with our clients and the effective solutions we provide.

We have specialties with:  Certified Business Valuations, Back Taxes, Illinois New Hire Tax Credit, IL EDGE Tax Credit, Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit, Adoption Tax Credit, Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit, Illinois Film Production Tax Credits and Illinois Live Theater Tax Credits.

We also specialize in Music and Entertainment Industry related accounting as The Music CPA. www.themusiccpa.com

1987
Lombard, IL
  • 101 West 22nd Street Suite 207
    Lombard, IL 60148

Accounting Services for Web Design Agency

“I've owned businesses for years, and they're the best accounting agency I've ever dealt with.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Catalano, Caboor & Co. manages the accounting needs of a creative and marketing agency. They are responsible for payroll, annual tax filing, bookkeeping, financial planning, and other tasks.

11- 50 Employees

Owner, Creative & Marketing Agency

The tax savings Catalano, Caboor & Co. affords are double their fees, and their work pays for itself. They offer good guidance, and the brand is more financially sound. They are a solid partner that cares about the business.

We are a creative and marketing agency. I'm the principal.

What challenge were you trying to address with Catalano, Caboor & Co.?

We needed a strong accounting firm to support us as we grew.

They do our payroll, tax filing, bookkeeping, and standard accounting. We gave them our books and tax returns from the past three years. They audited that and gave us a price. They gave us useful insights, and they found things that we could improve. They also provide some financial planning and consulting. They're helping us move from an LLC to an S corporation.

I worked directly with two people from their team, namely the principal and their founder's daughter.

How did you come to work with Catalano, Caboor & Co.?

We were introduced through a client. I liked them quite a bit, but we had an accounting firm at the time. Two years passed, and we tripled in size over that period of time. We outgrew our existing firm, so I reached out to three firms that might serve us better. Their location is close to us, and they seemed fair, honest, and likable.

We started working together at the beginning of July 2018, and their work with us is ongoing.

Our tax savings are fabulous, and they've found deductions that our previous firm didn't. We're more up-to-date with our record-keeping, and they've given us good guidance. Based on our tax savings, their work pays for itself. We're much more financially sound, and their work is very well received.

How did Catalano, Caboor & Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

I've owned businesses for years, and they're the best accounting agency I've ever dealt with. We communicate several times throughout the year. They're very hands-on.

They care about our business, and they feel like a part of our family. I haven't seen that very often in my experience.

They're rock solid, and I'm so impressed by them. There's nothing they should improve.

If you care about your business and want a firm that cares as deeply as you do, they're the agency you should hire.

Overall Score They're always there to attend to urgent needs.
    They always accommodate me, even when I contact them with no notice.
    They deliver incredible value. Every dollar I pay them comes back to me double in savings.
    They deliver every time.
    I would recommend them to family members; I'm that confident in them.