World Class Mobile Experiences

BMS Innolabs is a global technology consultancy that specializes in multi-platform software and connected device innovation. We help enterprises prepare for a future dominated by post-PC technologies. We use best app development methodologies to ensure real value to our clients, foreseeing the scalability and technology longevity. We help transform ideas into world-class technology solutions.

BMS Innolabs has delivered mobile solutions and software for clients like NOVO Nordisk, BIOCON, GE Healthcare, Nation Media Group, InDigital and more. We understand that every business is unique. Our wide range of services that includes app strategy, design, engineering and lifecycle management can be tailored to meet specific business needs from defining strategy, user experience, visual design, development, testing and optimization. We work as preferred app developers and app designers for our partners.

What we have done for our clients:

• Android and iOS mobile applications with a rich user interface for startups and enterprises.
  • Beacon technology integration for customized user experiences.
  • Augmented reality solutions for multiple industries like pharma and hospitality.
  • Engaging responsive websites built on multiple platforms.
  • We have built apps that powers the IOT.
  • We have strategized and implemented digital marketing campaigns that have increased brand reach and visibility online.

Service Offerings:

• Mobile product strategy.
  • Prototyping & Concept Development.
  • Mobile Product Design.
  • iOS App Development.
  • Android App Development.
  • Web App Development.
  • Mobile Backend Engineering.
  • App Analytics.
  • AR / VR experiences.
  • IOT solutions.
  • Website design and development.
  • UI / UX.
  • Digital Marketing.

Rajaji Nagar, India
  • No.63, #1st Floor,Vijaya Complex, 19th Main Road, 2nd Block,
    Rajaji Nagar 560010
  • u105/51-53 Buckley St, Noble Park
    VIC, VIC 3174
    Australia

NovoNordisk, Nation Media Group, GE, Indian Institute of Science, Cafe Coffee Day, Mahindra Retail, Dept. of Tourism (Govt. of Karnataka), Emirates,  Biocon etc.

Development for Cycling App

"It's been great working with BMS Innolabs, and we hope to launch a great app within the next 2-3 months."

June 2016 - Ongoing

BMS Innolabs has supported the development of a cycling mobile application. Specifically, their team has overseen project management, as well as worked on the app's UX/UI design, backend dev, and website.

Arjun Varma
Co-Founder, VeloFelo

Workflow and quality are all high, and BMS Innolabs' investment in the project is palpable. Since their team members have shifted periodically, communication is occasionally a challenge. Nevertheless, the client is satisfied with their work thus far.

VeloFelo is a cycling application with a focus on social safety and performance. I am a co-founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BMS Innolabs Software?

We have outsourced the development of our application to BMS Innolabs.

BMS Innolabs is providing project management, UI [user interface] and UX [user experience] design, backend development, and website work. My partner and I were responsible for providing ideas for the frontend look, features, and what our branding should be. We put together an AppFlow. After that, we sat down with BMS Innolabs' team, which consists of creative people, project managers, marketers, and so on. They provided inputs into what the app should look like and what kinds of functionalities it should have to provide a better and easier UX. We came up with some screens, a logo, and a look and feel for the website.

The app can track live rides, it can create courses, and it can be used for inviting people around the user's area. People can track their performance and publish it online on the app and Facebook. The app can also be used for sending out emergency calls along with coordinates of where a rider has crashed. It makes the process of getting someone to the hospital easier. Users can share information about rides and exploratory trails all over the country, using a built-in database. There is information about which areas are safe nor not, and so on. We also provide information about what kind of safety gear someone should be wearing at different times of day and in different locations and climates. The reason behind its creation is encouraging people to ride more and make new friends in their area.

How did you come to work with BMS Innolabs Software?

My partner has worked with BMS Innolabs in the past on developing a GPS safety device. I checked the work they'd done on that app and others, and it seemed to be very good. BMS Innolabs had a young, fresh team, and they weren't afraid to try new approaches, learn, and create. The response has been good from their side.

How much have you invested with BMS Innolabs Software?

The cost of BMS Innolabs' work has been around $5,000.

We started working with BMS Innolabs in June 2016. We are planning to launch the iOS version by the end of March 2017, and hope to complete the Android app by July 2017. We are still working out some bugs, and providing new integrations with Google Maps. The work with BMS Innolabs is ongoing.

A 15-person test group is testing the iOS app. We still have to make some changes on the Android side, which will take a bit longer. The website has been launched. It contains basic safety information and details about our apps.

The quality of BMS Innolabs' work has been great so far, in terms of understanding what we wanted to accomplish. They had never worked on a similar app, so it was a new domain for them as well. We've had some meetings to discuss our work, and BMS Innolabs asked a lot of questions to get a good understanding of where we needed to go. Workflow and quality-wise, it's been great.

How did BMS Innolabs Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Our only issues have come from some internal reshuffling on BMS Innolabs' side. Some project managers were changed, but each new person was more than willing to catch up on what had been happening. We've been working with the same person for the last four months, so things are working well. BMS Innolabs is responsive, and things get done when we need them to.

What did you find most impressive about BMS Innolabs Software?

I haven't worked with many other outsourced companies, but I interviewed many of them when we were trying to get our project started. None of the other companies seemed to be very interested in our idea, and they weren't able to come up with fresh ideas, compared to BMS Innolabs.

Are there any areas BMS Innolabs Software could improve?

The communication within BMS Innolabs' internal team and project managers could be improved. We have had to explain the entire process to each new person coming in.

Overall Score It's been great working with BMS Innolabs, and we hope to launch a great app within the next 2–3 months.
    BMS Innolabs could be more responsive.
    BMS Innolabs provided good work, delivered what we asked for in terms of colors, fonts, UI and UX, backend elements, and so on. There was never any downplay on the quality, but communication could improve.
    The delivery time has been slower than we expected, but I would recommend BMS Innolabs.

Website and Mobile App Dev for NGO

"I appreciate their follow-up process while our project was ongoing. It was an overall good experience."

Nov. 2013- Feb. 2014

BMS Innolabs built a healthcare and fitness mobile application on iOS and Android for an NGO, and also assisted in the development of the complimentary website.

Ashwin Kumar
Co-owner, NGO

The functionality of the app and website is good, and the quality of the app's user experience and user interface is high. Although there was a delay in fixing some bugs on the Android version, everything else was delivered on time and the client expressed satisfaction with the overall engagement.

The Ashwin Kumar organization is an NGO [non-government organization] developing an app that analyzes users' health and fitness. I am a co-founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BMS Innolabs?

We were planning to develop a website and a social app called Walk the Cause, with health and fitness applications. It could be used by people running marathons for charitable causes.

BMS Innolabs initially developed our website. After it went live, they developed our Android and iOS apps sequentially.

How did you come to work with BMS Innolabs?

I was referred to BMS Innolabs by one of my friends who had done business with them.

We started working with BMS Innolabs in November 2013. The development process took 3 ½ months in total for our website and apps. I received the deliverables in February 2014.

The apps and website were good in terms of functionality.

How did BMS Innolabs perform from a project management standpoint?

The engagement was pretty good. BMS Innolabs' contact followed up with me regularly.

What did you find most impressive about BMS Innolabs?

I come from a non-tech background, and BMS Innolabs was the only company of its kind I ever worked with. I appreciated their follow-up process while our project was ongoing. It was an overall good experience.

Are there any areas BMS Innolabs could improve?

The Android version had some initial bugs which BMS Innolabs fixed over a two-week period, instead of the seven days we agreed upon. Everything else was delivered on time.

We had a delay on the Android side.
    In terms of UX [user experience] and UI [user interface], the quality of BMS Innolabs' work was great. I liked their designs a lot.
    I have recommended BMS Innolabs to many contacts already.

Web Dev for Freelance Developer

"BMS Innolabs Software delivered my project on time. The client was happy with the work."

Jun. - Oct. 2016

BMS Innolabs helped to develop a site on Wordpress for the client of a website and mobile app freelance developer. Specifically, there were separate teams for design, as well as the frontend and backend development.

Freelancer
Balaji Shiva
Owner, Velankivela

They have good technical skills and knowledge of the current technologies. The customers have given positive feedback in response to the work, and overall, the freelancer is satisfied with their partnership with BMS Innolabs.

My company is a freelance website and mobile app developer.

What challenge were you trying to address with BMS Innolabs Software?

I needed a partner who could work with current technologies and delivers projects on time, specifically around backend and database development.

I have worked on one project with BMS Innolabs for a WordPress site built on behalf of a client.

How did you come to work with BMS Innolabs Software?

I searched Google for development companies, and also consulted with a friend, who referred BMS Innolabs to me. I checked their background and found that BMS Innolabs had been working successfully in the field for more than five years. I initially communicated via email with BMS Innolabs' sales contact and took the process from there.

How much have you invested with BMS Innolabs Software?

The cost of BMS Innolabs' work was less than $10,000.

I started working with BMS Innolabs around July 2016. The project ended in October.

My client was happy with BMS Innolabs' work.

How did BMS Innolabs Software perform from a project management standpoint?

BMS Innolabs assigned separate teams for design, frontend development, and backend development. I was given a one-and-a-half-month deadline for the development and design phase. Testing took one week to complete. We communicated through email.

What did you find most impressive about BMS Innolabs Software?

I have been working in this field for three years, and have used a number of partners which presented communication issues. I had no problems with BMS Innolabs' team regarding technology or responsiveness. My main goal is to satisfy my customers, so projects need to be delivered correctly.

Are there any areas BMS Innolabs Software could improve?

BMS Innolabs could improve regarding timing and cost.

The client requested some small modifications to the site after it was delivered. BMS Innolabs Software took some time to do this because they were working on other projects as well.
    BMS Innolabs Software delivered my project on time. The client was happy with the work.