Tagup is an online platform that monitors diverse equipment around the world. Tagup's mission is to predict equipment downtime and failures before they occur.
- Develop a fast & responsive Single Page App in Vue.js as well as support the development of the existing backend in Node.js
- Time and budget were limited initially until the first MVP launch
- The web…
application and the backend had to be well tested and stable
We started with an MVP which had to be done fast and with as little resources as possible. Once the MVP was launched, we added new features and implemeneted a new design. We also added unit and end to end tests, weekly plannings, reviews & more.
- Web and backend development by BinarCode's specialists.
- Our team was an extension of Tagup's internal team.
- Aid with technical knowledge and experience.
Within a few clicks, engineers can see live equipment data and predictions in a fast, responsive web application. The web application is now used by engineers & teams from various companies around the world.
- BinarCode delivered features & improvements in accordance with the roadmap prepared by the client.
- The platform handles live data from sensors, user organizations, asset management & historical asset data.
- Our collaboration with Tagup is almost at 1 year anniversary and ongoing