Virtual Assistant Service

I am Starlene Joyner Burns; the executive director and operations manager of Another Choice Virtual Assistant Service.  And my goal is to help you with your business needs by adding the additional skills and knowledge that might be missing. I will wear the necessary hats (as your virtual assistant and partner) to get the job done and to direct your business affairs in a professional manner.  As a business owner, I know the importance of quality services.

So I take pride in what I do, reflecting that with a strong code of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality.

Bowie, MD