We guarantee Transparency, Education and Results

Agency Jet develops effective online marketing strategies for forward-thinking companies looking to grow their business. We have a proven track record of increasing our clients, revenue, opportunities, and visibility by building trust between you and potential customers.

We are a Results-Driven Digital Marketing Agency, specializing in Web Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, and Pay Per Click strategies.

Agency Jet believes in putting the client first, employee second, investor third and always provides the highest level of transparency, education and results in our work.

Minneapolis, MN
  • 6543 South Las Vegas Boulevard
    Las Vegas, MN 89119
  • 4100 West Flamingo Road
    Las Vegas, NV 89103

H H Fluorescent Parts, PA - Carlson Fixtures, MN - Danlee Medical, NY - Osterbauer Law Firm, MN - LT Legal, TX - Howard Precision WI, - Pro Roller, MO - Axis Mechanical, TX - St. Cotter Mechanical, MN - Scott Pet Products, IN - Sidekick, Inc, MN - Roberson Machine, MO - Choice Foam Insulation, MN - L-M Equipment, WA - Woodwick-Candles MN - The Woods, MN - Class C Components, MN - Central Music, FL - International Design Center, MN - Gavelytics, CA - Eat Your Coffee , MA - Low Vision, MN

Agency Jet is a results-driven Digital Marketing Agency Headquartered in Minneapolis MN. We specialize in Search Engine Optimization https://www.agencyjet.com/search-engine-optimization, Web Design https://www.agencyjet.com/website-design, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine

Marketing, Inbound Content Marketing, Pay Per Click Management,

Our team https://www.agencyjet.com/team always put clients first, as you can read in our reviews on Clutch  https://clutch.co/profile/agency-jet and we are by far the most transparent digital marketing company as we give away all of our secrets on our blogs https://www.agencyjet.com/blog.

Get a free Educational (no sales) Assessment https://www.agencyjet.com/complete-website-assessment-form  to learn more about you.  If we you feel you need help, we would love the chance to work with you and your company.

Local SEO Packages for small businesses Image

Local SEO Packages for small businesses

Local or National SEO packages are a great start for any company who have never done SEO, or had the wrong company https://www.agencyjet.com/blog/local-seo-company in the past working on the website.

Many people decide on Price

https://www.agencyjet.com/blog/tag/seo-services and not Results. What is better paying $500 and getting no leads or sales, or Paying $1000 getting $5000 in sales and 3 new leads?

Obviously pay more to get more.  IE it takes money to make money.

Learn about our SEO process https://www.agencyjet.com/search-engine-optimization then if you feel confident spend nothing and get a $1000 worth of knowledge with free educational website / marketing assessment: https://www.agencyjet.com/complete-website-assessment-form

Tutorial SEO Video..3 MIN and your an expert!

Packages for LOCAL and NATIONAL SEO aka Search Engine Optimization.

SEO is a crucial part of any digital marketing plan done online to get ranked on the top pages of Google, Yahoo, and Bing

If you a local company, let’s say in Milwaukee

https://www.agencyjet.com/blog/improving-your-milwaukee-seo you need to focus on the local area that you want to be found.

A great strategy is to get mapped https://www.agencyjet.com/blog/5-small-steps-to-rank-on-google-maps-for-local-business for the keywords or phrases that are important for you companies success.

Many companies offer SEO packages for small busineeses https://www.agencyjet.com/blog/seo-packages-for-small-businessas that is a great start if you have never done local SEO before.

Learn more with a free digital marketing SEO consultation https://www.agencyjet.com/blog/5-small-steps-to-rank-on-google-maps-for-local-business

What you should expect to pay for SEO services https://www.agencyjet.com/blog/affordable-local-seo-services-the-cheapest-way-to-improve-your-business

Website Design .... Done right, it starts with a blueprint

Website Design

The 7 steps to success on a new wedsite design projects.https://www.agencyjet.com/blog/wordpress-website-design-company

A great website can help all aspects of your image and digital marketing. Once completed you'll need to support your new image with SEO, SMO, or SEM. Learn more about

proper website design here: https://www.agencyjet.com/website-design

This will help get leads, calls, and new sales. It's a quick way to jump start any digital marketing campaign. SEO, SEM, and SMO are the backbone for all long-term growth for your digital image.

Agency Jet is a digital marketing agency Headquarted in Minneapolis, MN with offices in Milwaukee WI, Columbus OH, and Kansas City MO.

Agency Jet specializes in SEO, SEM, SMO marketing, and responsive lead generation websites design.

We become your digital partner with transparent results at Agency Jet Our services include Website Design, National and Local SOE (Search Engine Optimization), Search Engine

Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Logo Creation and Consulting.

Our SEO packages for small business https://www.agencyjet.com/blog/seo-packages-for-small-business has been a proven lead generator across the United States

Want to learn about SEO I recommend this blog https://www.agencyjet.com/search-engine-optimization when your done with this, it startes with a No Charge website and Marketing consultation. https://www.agencyjet.com/complete-website-assessment-form

Search Engine Marketing aak PPC / Pay Per Click done right at Agency Jet.

Searh Engine Marketing or PPC it is an important part of any digital marketing strategy that your are working online. Its fundamental marketing tools can help increase your brand's visibility, increase calls, sales, leads, while gainging a foothold in the digital marketing arena.

When doing SEO properly can actully reduce

the Ad spend to Google Ads. https://www.agencyjet.com/blog/local-seo-for-small-business

Our team can help you with your PPC goals. https://www.agencyjet.com/team

Lear about our marketing with a free website assessment https://www.agencyjet.com/complete-website-assessment-form  as this will be 100% educational.

SEO & Web Dev for Custom Fixtures Company

"Agency Jet has the knowledge needed to rank keywords higher on Google."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Agency Jet worked in collaboration with the internal team to develop a portion of a new website. The team incorporate various webpages and animated the logo. They currently lead Google Ads and SEO efforts.

Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Marketing Manager, Carlson Fixtures

Agency Jet's efforts have been essential to the success of the project, helping the business rank on the first few pages of Google for certain keywords. They are a communicative partner and are open to receiving and acting on feedback. Their transparency and expertise are also valuable assets.

I’m the marketing manager at Carlson Fixtures, a custom fixtures company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agency Jet?

We only had two major customers in the past 20 years. New leadership came on board last year and we were hoping to get more public exposure and to promote our brand to different retailers. We needed someone to help with our SEO and develop our website.

I built the majority of a new website and Agency Jet helped me with the rest of it. They added five different pages and created some animation on the logo, making it rotate and making sure it was set up properly.

They added a service session to the navigation bar on the top. Additionally, the team does our Google Ads, and they put us on a lot of different websites to help us to build backlinks and to help us rank higher on Google.

We changed our new domain name and, because of this, Google doesn't know us since it’s a fairly new website. Agency Jet is helping us to rank the new website on Google.

I initially talked to the owner, but now I only work with a teammate who helps me with the website and another who helps me with SEO.

How did you come to work with Agency Jet?

I did a lot of research and found them on Google. After looking up their website and seeing that it looked good, I met them. I liked their approach and the fact that they were really customer-centric.

We’ve spent $6,600 for the four-month plan and, on top of that, we paid $3,000–$4,000 on the part of the website they did.

We started working together in January 2020, and we’re about to pause due to the challenges right now because we’re in the retail business.

We were initially set up for 20 keywords. There are seven keywords that are ranking on the first two or three pages. Before our keywords were showing up on page 10 and beyond. No one would notice us.

We are definitely ranking higher on Google now. They put our company name on 20 different sites which they told me would help with the SEO. I definitely see the rankings going up.

How did Agency Jet perform from a project management standpoint?

We have really good communication with one another. There was one time I didn’t hear back about the website for a few days, but after I said something to them, Agency Jet began responding within 24 hours.

They are also really open and honest, and they educate me on the SEO work that they do. The team sends me monthly reports and they also have a meeting with me to go over all the things that they did in the past months and what the results are.

I really like their dashboard. They pull all the data from Google Analytics and all different software and put it on their dashboard to make it easier for me to look at.

Agency Jet has the knowledge needed to rank keywords higher on Google. They’re also really good at helping you to pick the keywords.

They need to improve on their content writing skills. They’ve helped me write some pieces for my company but I’m not satisfied with their content. I talked to them about that. The team doesn’t understand the industry we’re in, so they rely on us to help them understand the industry to produce better content.

If you’re looking to drive more traffic to your website or want to rank number one on Google, Agency Jet is the agency to use. I like working with them, and we’ve had a good relationship.

SEO Management for Furniture Retail Store

"They don’t just tell you things are going well, they show you things are going well with data."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Agency Jet provides SEO services including keyword research and on-site development to integrate keywords. They also offer thorough reporting via an online data portal and monthly check-ins.

Store Manager, International Design Center

The client’s online presence and SERP rankings have increased markedly since the engagement began. Agency Jet is praised for its personable and honest service. The value they place on transparency stands out in the industry and is demonstrated by the thorough reporting they provide.

I’m the manager of a retail furniture store: International Design Center.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agency Jet?

They’re an SEO company, and at that time our online presence was pretty minimal. We were trying to increase it.

They’ve been immensely helpful to us in gaining a better online presence. We’ve slowly created a better website ourselves, so they didn’t help with that – just our online presence, helping us be seen on Google.

We handle our own social media as well, but they tackled keywords. You get a set amount, which we’ve kind of increased throughout, from 15 to 30. They helped us get those keywords onto our website so the Google algorithm pulls them.

I met the owner originally, and now I have my own project manager and he has a team under him. Colby (Director of Client Strategy, Agency Jet) does a fantastic job.

How did you come to work with Agency Jet?

They reached out to us, and I dug into them and a couple of other companies. I was working with another provider at the time with a smaller scope. They managed our online presence, making sure we had good reviews out there but they weren’t really making sure we were seen. It wasn’t doing enough, so I looked into other bids. It wasn’t about the price, but who I thought would do a good job. Jet Agency seemed like a good one to go with. They didn’t blow smoke up my butt.

We’ve spent around $40,000–$50,000 with them.

We’ve been working together since February 2018

They have a website where I can log in and see all my numbers. I’m a math guy, so I like to dig deep. Over time, our numbers have shot straight up like an arrow, both for the terms we focus on and also our whole online presence, including secondary words.

How did Agency Jet perform from a project management standpoint?

We schedule a monthly call, and if I need anything else we talk via email. They always stick to the timelines.

They’re very good at customer service, and what I really appreciated was that they schedule a call every month to go through what you like and what you’d like to work on. They continually addressed needs within the account. We dictated it. A lot of these SEO companies say they’ll improve your presence, which they will, but then they set you off by the wayside. It’s the wild west with SEO companies, and I felt like Agency Jet did things the right way.

They are also very transparent. They don’t just tell you things are going well, they show you things are going well with data.

No, not that I can think of.

Trust their process. They’ll give you lots of options in the beginning about how to handle it and pick your keywords. Rely on their expertise in that because they do this on a grand scale. They know how to do this stuff.

I haven’t searched for anyone else in a few years, but I can’t think of a reason to bring them down.

SEO & Web Dev for Metals Distributor

"Their creativity and drive to help us be successful are why we’ve worked with them for so long."

Agency Jet revamped a metals distributor’s SEO strategy and website. They created two videos and infographic, deliver 12 pages of content and blogs quarterly, and give monthly updates, among other services.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Marketing & Purchasing Specialist, Metals Distributor

Within 12 months, the client saw its monthly web traffic double and its ranking keywords rise from 20 to 1,200. Agency Jet’s value as a partner comes from their creative strategies as well as their patience in educating the client on their processes. Their diligence and accessibility stand out.

I’m a marketing and purchasing specialist for a metals distributor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agency Jet?

We wanted to modernize our website. We had a pretty bad experience with our previous vendor, so our project needed a rescue.

Agency Jet took over our website and now manages all of our SEO. Every quarter, they create 12 content pages and blogs while suggesting additional blog topics for us to write about ourselves. They monitor our keywords, analyze our content for duplicates, and give us access to a dashboard that hosts our Google Analytics and SEO reports. Their team even created two videos — one short and one long — to post to our website, YouTube, and other sites, as well as an infographic for our sales team.

On the website side, Agency Jet is leading a total overhaul from the ground up. They’re rebuilding our backend code to be more uniform. They’re also making it easier for us to update the website ourselves; they’re creating a user-friendly layout and training us on how to use it.

We’re in touch with Darrin (Founder, Agency Jet), Colby (Lead Project Manager), and Artem (Client Strategist, Agency Jet). Colby manages our account, and Artem is the backend guru. They’re always accessible. I don’t know how many people in total work on it, but those are our main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Agency Jet?

I believe Darrin and Artem were employees of our previous vendor who left and started their own company. Darrin later reached out to my predecessor and offered to help us out with our situation.

We spend about $27,000 per year.

The partnership started in January 2018 and is ongoing.

Agency Jet has done such a good job with our keyword optimization that our web traffic has doubled after 12 months. When we started, we were only ranking for 20 keywords; now, we rank for 1,200. Every metric we track, from our social media to our bounce rate, has improved consistently since we started working with Agency Jet. And it’s all due to their super creative strategy; it keeps us relevant at a low cost. Their creativity and drive to help us be successful are why we’ve worked with them for so long.

How did Agency Jet perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re perfect; I couldn’t ask for more accessibility or help. They take the time to explain things to someone like me who has limited experience with this. They genuinely care that I understand and learn. Recently, Colby did a lunch-and-learn for our company, taking two hours to explain our website so that more of our team understood it. We have a monthly call where we go over the reports and can ask any questions we need to.

Before starting this project, Agency Jet took the time to come to our facility and learn more about our business — who we are, what we do, and what we want to achieve. That way, they could talk about our products in an intelligent way without us constantly rewriting their material. I can’t say that any other SEO company that has approached us has done that same level of preparation.

I don’t think so, honestly. They’re very flexible and accessible. They just need to keep up the good work.

I’d ask, “Why aren’t you working with Agency Jet already?”

We refer people all the time.

Web Dev & SEO/PPC Services for Legal Firm

"I have never had a company stand behind their work the way Agency Jet does."

Agency Jet provides an array of SEO, PPC, and web design services. Their primary focus is to improve rankings on key terms and optimize Google Ad spend. Currently, they're supporting a site redesign.

Joe Osterbauer
Owner, Osterbauer Law Firm

With Agency Jet's strategic efforts, the law firm's marketing budget has reduced dramatically. Calls have skyrocketed, and increased client reviews have helped build brand trust. The team is diligent about project management and are invested in teaching the in-house staff about digital marketing.

As the owner of Osterbauer I have worked with 4 different Digital Marketing Firms and settled on Agency Jet as the best I have ever worked with.

For what projects/services did your company hire Agency Jet?

I found out through my Website and Marketing assessment that my current SEO and PPC team was not doing a good a good job. I hired them for SEO for the first 4 months then, PPC after they succeeded. The results show I needed a new website that is currently being done and will be live in 2020.

To increase leads to get new clients.

Learned about them and was offered a Free Website Digital Marketing review. I learned that I had a lot more work to do and that the current company was charging me to much for what they did.

Agency Jet is currently doing all my Digital Marketing form PPC, SEO, and, Website Design. It's like having my own Digital Marketing team working for me at my office. I stated with them to see if they could do SEO for Work Compensation.

In less than 5 months they have us mapped on all my important search terms and my company is on the top page of Google. I have since added other search terms and the same results are happening.

I love the personal touch my project manager gives with the monthly meetings that are recorded on GOTO meeting. It holds them accountable and me as well.

PPC or Google Ads started after they proved their work with SEO - I was paying tens of thousands for PPC and my click through rate was about $1,700 per click. After the year of working with them I'm at under $300 per click and 8 times as many leads on a far less budget.

The management fee for Google Ads has been incredible working with Jared and his team at Agency Jet. Currently going through a website redesign that will be live in on or before 2/2020. I have seen the design and it will help in my conversions to lower my bounce rate.

They have proven through the stats of Google Analytics that I have had a serious upward trend on traffic, and I needed a new website to acquire more people due to my bounce rate.

I see that my website currently is too wordy and is not easy to click through. The have shown many other case studies similar to mine that prove that this was the path I needed to follow.

I have about 4 dedicated people I speak with like my Project Manager for SEO, Project Manager for PPC, and Project Manager for Website development. Last is my Consultant at Agency Jet that has guided me through the success over the time I have worked with them.

They have content writers, video people, coders, and many others I have not spoken with at this time, but I do see the work like the content Timothy Harvard writes on and off page for SEO.

My previous budget has come down drastically, as I had a few companies working on all aspects digital. Now working with Agency Jet I NOT ONLY HAVE SAVED MONEY, BUT TIME AS WELL.

When I had no visibility on Local Maps and now I do my calls have gone up significantly. They asked me to reach out to clients and new clients to leave reviews. That has helped build trust. Free information to help me.

The payments to Google Ads has gone done by over 60% but I'm 10/1 more leads because of my cost per click has gone down. They say I should see a 20% increase in leads with my new website as they are building proper landing pages and the new look and feel of my website. Based on the design I trust this will be true.

Project Management is 100% on top of everything and the meetings are recorded on GOTO meeting for my company and their crew has always delivered. I have on point of contact for all projects and its very efficient.

I find 3 things to be over and able all companies I have worked with in the past.

1. Education, they want me to learn and understand what they are doing and the results that should come from that work.
  2. Transparency as they record all calls and meetings on GOTO meeting that make them and myself accountable for work need by me or the work they are doing.
  3. Results - When speaking with the owner Darrin Gerr he said in the end you should not hire his team if the results are not their and offered a money back guarantee on the R&D when we started.

In the end I have never had a company stand behind their work the way Agency Jet does.

The only improvements that I would suggest is that I had listen to their advice a little earlier on the website as they stated it need to be done, but the stats will provide the data needed to move forward.

Overall Score The personal touch and standing behind the work and the results is why I agreed to leave this review. I want others to know what they can do for them
    PERFECT - They have always delivered and are on time for all my monthly calls.
    Everyone says I wish I paid less, but I'm paying less then previous companies with far better results.
    They have always plan the work and worked the plan. This makes it easy for me to follow thew results.
    I have already and will continue to tell others.

Digital Marketing & SEO for Medical Equipment Company

“They understood what we were trying to accomplish and remained focused throughout our dealings with them.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

Starting their partnership off with a thorough site audit, Agency Jet provided SEO services to a medical device reseller and manufacturer. They focused on Google Analytics, helping the staff interpret data.

Syracuse, New York
Deborah Brown
Operations, Danlee Medical Products

Since starting their relationship with the team, the client has noticed increases in the number of sales and dollar value of the average sale through their website. The project manager never failed to keep them updated on progress and help them think through more technical aspects of SEO.

I work for Danlee Medical Products, which is a medical device reseller and manufacturer in the Syracuse area. We’re a small, woman-owned business that’s been operating for 25 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agency Jet?

We were looking to better position ourselves through our website and SEO. At one point, we had a marketing director on staff, but they ended up leaving.

We were looking for someone to pick up where they left off with assessing and improving our current site. Our team was planning a site update, but it was important for us to find a partner who could make the most of the site while we go through this phase.

At first, they conducted an overall assessment of the site, pointing out our weaknesses and failures. From there, they started handling content writing and blogging. They’ve also been offering us plenty of recommendations along the way. Those have covered the importance of Google Analytics and how to interpret that data.

Before our partnership, we never knew what we were looking at in terms of analytics. That insight has helped us make more informed marketing decisions. We’ve been working together for about six months, but I foresee a long-term relationship with them.

We work very closely with Colby (Lead Project Manager, Agency Jet) and had our introductory conversations with Darrin (CEO, Agency Jet).

How did you come to work with Agency Jet?

After our marketing director left the company, they reached out to us to discuss their services. I wasn’t anticipating hiring a partner at that point, but I wanted to hear him out. About a half-hour into our meeting, I could tell he really knew what he was talking about. At that point, the wheels started turning, and I decided to give him a chance. His presentation and explanations sold me on his services.

However, I still had to convince the owner of the company that they were the right choice. Agency Jet presented to her next, but she was still on the fence. She suggested integrating them as a partner after our website transition phase, but I disagreed. I wanted to optimize what we had in the interim. That was the beginning of our journey with Agency Jet.

So far, we’ve invested about $15,000.

We started working together in May 2019, and our teams are still collaborating.

My boss and I are very impressed with the results they’ve obtained in a short period of time. We’re thrilled with their work so far. In less than six months, we have a 2%–3% increase in the cost of orders being placed by customers. So, not only are we getting more orders but the orders are better in terms of dollars. We’re getting substantial orders because of their work. I can attribute our success to their work because hiring them was the only thing we’ve changed in our process since starting with them.

How did Agency Jet perform from a project management standpoint?

Colby’s patience and willingness to explain technical SEO topics always go above and beyond. We couldn’t have asked for a better partner in terms of project management. He gives us a better understanding of their work and results, taking plenty of time to learn our business and get a good grasp of our priorities. That allowed us to come up with a roadmap that detailed exactly how we were going to hit goals.

For communication, we’ve mostly used email. As we expand the scope of their work, we may add project management tools. For the time being, we’re sticking with a structured email communication schedule. At the end of the month, we receive a monthly assessment of our analytics. We get updates from Colby at least once each week as well.

They put time and interest in understanding our business, so they can use the best tools to position us appropriately. We’re an intricate business, despite our small size, because we handle manufacturing and reselling for a few specific demographics. They understood what we were trying to accomplish and remained focused throughout our dealings with them.

From the beginning, they tape our communications with them. That allows us to share the educational aspects of SEO and their work with our other staff members. They’re able to get a better understanding of the importance of our relationship with them that way. The key factor is that they truly care about our business and stand behind us. They take responsibility for their work, which can be rare nowadays.

I don’t have anything at this point. They’ve done such a great job for us, and I just want to keep it going.

Agency Jet is different than other companies in their care for our business and the ability to take responsibility for their work. Give them an opportunity because we’ve been pleasantly surprised. We’ve been able to realize how much we are going to benefit from working with them.

I would definitely refer them.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Foam Installation Company

“They are always honest about what we need to change, and their transparency saves us money.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Agency Jet manages the online presence for a building supply company. They started the engagement with SEO and content writing, and now focus on Google Ads and other campaigns.

Anthony Violette
President, Choice Foam Insulation

In 2018, sales increased by 35%, thanks largely to new online marketing. Agency Jet are responsive project managers, and the collaboration progresses seamlessly.

I’m the president of a building supply company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agency Jet?

We had another company working on our SEO, but it wasn’t working well for us. We wanted to work with a new agency that could show us what we needed to improve.

With their guidance, we edited our website and changed things to help our search rankings. They helped us find ways to improve and drive more business through our online marketing presence, SEO recording, and our AdWords.

We retooled everything, and they started writing blogs and other content for us. After about a year and a half, we stopped SEO recording, as we didn't see enough ROI. We’ve since switched to AdWords, which is wildly successful. They manage all our accounts, and also briefly set up a Facebook campaign for us.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Agency Jet?

I met one of the owners at a social event.

We’ve spent over $25,000 on their services.

We started working together around September 2017. The work is ongoing.

In 2018, we increased our sales by 35%. At least 25% of that is thanks to our online marketing efforts.

How did Agency Jet perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is awesome. We have a monthly meeting, but worked together more frequently at the beginning. Otherwise, we email back and forth. I can contact them at any time by email or phone, and they respond right away.

Their communication, honesty, and dedication to results all stand out. They are always honest about what we need to change, and their transparency saves us money.

Our experience with them is pretty seamless. They’ve done really well by me, and I can’t think of anything they should improve.

Invest money in them. If they say something will work, it will work.

SEO & PPC for Business Technology Start-up

“Agency Jet is a team of experts for SEO and rankings.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Agency Jet is executing on an end-to-end SEO and PPC to increase keyword rankings and online visibility for a legal startup in the tech space. Ancillary services include analytics and in-depth explanations.

Santa Monica, California
Justin Brownstone
VP of Sales, Gavelytics

Agency Jet boosted rankings until the original company was listed on the first page for every target keyword. They’re using a similar strategy for the present engagement to produce best-in-class outcomes for SEO and PPC at a competitive price point. The team excels at management and communication.

I'm the V.P. of sales at Gavelytics, a legal technology startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agency Jet?

We needed more visibility online in Google searches, so we hired Agency Jet to start working on SEO and PPC advertising.

Agency Jet is very skilled at explaining the process of SEO. If a client doesn't have much experience in this area, like me, it can seem a bit opaque. They use Basecamp to measure weekly progress and indicate where everything starts. Breaking down their work into specific activities, they show us exactly what they're doing to increase our rankings for keywords.

We started off by focusing on SEO and just started PPC advertising with Agency Jet. So far, they've done a great job of understanding our business and our goals. We'll see how effective the ads are shortly.

Colby (Director of Client Strategy, Agency Jet) and Paul (CEO, Agency Jet) are the two people we interface with the most. We hear from them almost daily with updates, explanations, or seeking approval on work they're doing. They're extremely communicative in a good way.

How did you come to work with Agency Jet?

I had hired Agency Jet previously for a business my wife and I own. They did a great job on that project, so I hired them when I moved on to the startup as well. We interviewed several different SEO companies and thought that they offered the best combination of pricing and services. They also made it very transparent what they were doing.

We've spent about $5,000.

We've been working together since June 2018.

I highly recommended Agency Jet, especially for SEO work. They're very well-priced compared to the competition. The most important results for us are improving rankings and increasing visibility. It's still early for the startup, but they did a great job for our prior company at steadily increasing our rankings until we were on the first page for all the primary keywords we were targeting.

How did Agency Jet perform from a project management standpoint?

Responsiveness and correspondence are where Agency Jet really excels. We use Basecamp as a project management tool and have weekly team calls and major calls once a month. They're just the best at project management.

Agency Jet is a team of experts for rankings. They deliver great results at a competitive price and are excellent communicators throughout the process.

No, there's nothing I can think of.

I encourage future clients not to waste money on another agency first. Instead, just start with Agency Jet.

I'm very likely to refer them.

SEO Campaign for Manufacturing Industry Distributor

"The team delivers what they promise and are a great partner to work with."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Agency Jet manages an ongoing SEO campaign. They develop assets and collaborate on strategy.

Ramsey, Minnesota
Matthew Samuelson
Marketing Coordinator , Class C Components

The campaign has increased web traffic and improved keyword and SERP rankings. Agency Jet is a professional and knowledgeable long-term partner.

I’m the marketing coordinator for Class C Components, an industry distributor. Our company specializes in vendor managed inventory (VMI) and supply chain solutions for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and sub-contract manufacturers. I manage all marketing efforts including branding, advertising, and market research.

For what projects/services did your company hire Agency Jet?

We engaged Agency Jet to assist with SEO protocols for our website. They also needed to develop our overall digital presence in the marketplace.

We wanted to increase sales via increased web traffic and a higher SERP ranking.

We interviewed several companies before hiring Agency Jet. We had had a positive working experience with several of the team members, as well as an impressive initial meeting.

We had an initial meeting to discuss our company, the goals we had for the project, and realistic expectations for the campaign. We then participated in an in-depth discovery and research phase where Agency Jet learned more details about Class C Components. Next, we began setting the framework for the SEO strategy and worked through the creative process.

Agency Jet then developed assets. We reviewed the overall strategy before they launched the campaign. Currently, we’re working the creative process as they create additional assets to support the campaign. We continue to evaluate the project’s ROI.

We work with a project manager and interact with the founder during periodic reviews and campaign updates.

We are still early in the process, but have already seen an uptick in web traffic and keyword rankings. Are SERP ranking is improving.

How did the Agency Jet perform from a project management standpoint?

The team has been great to work with. They are quick with responses and feedback.

What impresses you about the Agency Jet?

They are professional and knowledgeable in the SEO arena. The team can explain complex topics clearly.

The writers and technical developers could pay more attention to detail. They should invest more time during the discovery phase to ensure a proper understanding of the company before developing assets.

Overall Score The team delivers what they promise and are a great partner to work with.
    I expect value to increase as the campaign evolves.
    So far so good. The first-round campaign assets required a fair amount of revision.
    So far so good. They are delivering on what they said they would and have been great to work with.

SEO Strategy for Travel Service Company

"We appreciate the personalized approach Agency Jet provides."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Agency Jet performs SEO services to improve search ranking. Their team generates keywords and articles for the main pages. They continue developing new content.

Cusco, Peru
Jose Cusi
Owner, Cusi Travel

We’ve seen significant traffic and improvement in rankings since starting our engagement with Agency Jet. Their team is receptive to feedback and works within any budget. Their welcomed insight complemented their project management style. Agency Jet’s intimate approach spurred continued engagement.

I’m the owner and director of sales & marketing at Cusi Travel, a travel agency in Peru.

For what projects/services did your company hire Agency Jet?

We are in a competitive industry. Being listed on the top page of Google is essential. We contracted Agency Jet to improve our SEO ranking.

We wanted more traffic for our site that would generate more bookings from clients.

Despite being based in Peru, we wanted a US company to perform our SEO services. We contacted several companies highly ranked in Minneapolis and compared their prices and services. We were impressed with Agency Jet because they were willing to work with our limited budget.

The first stage of the project involved research. Agency Jet learned about our company, industry, and competitors. After that, they provided us with a variety of keywords to choose from. Their team works on both onsite and offsite optimization and sends us content for the site. We’ve recently expanded the number of keywords we’re focusing on, and they continue to send us page materials.

We worked directly with Colby (Director of Client Strategy, Agency Jet) and Paul (CEO & Founder, Agency Jet).

The highest keywords are ranked on the second page of Google. Due to our limited budget, we took a break but recently started the services up again. Our industry is competitive, and we are aware it will take time to get on the first page. However, Agency Jet increased traffic to our website and we hope this will continue as our keywords improve.

How did Agency Jet perform from a project management standpoint?

Agency Jet provides constant feedback and gives our team the opportunity to review any edits. They always wait for our approval before publishing new material on our site. Their team also provides helpful insights to increase our clients’ online experience.

Colby coordinated all of our needs to the rest of their team and checks in frequently. We have a monthly meeting with him to go over the progress. Paul makes sure we are satisfied with the service and gives recommendations.

What impresses you about Agency Jet?

We appreciate the personalized approach Agency Jet provides. Their team worked with ours to find an SEO plan that garners results and fits our budget. They are also excellent communicators. We’re sensitive to any changes without our permission, and they regularly check in to get our approval before publishing any articles.

We don’t expect Agency Jet to become an expert in our industry. However, we would like more variety in our site optimization. Their team has occasional grammar errors, but we are pleased with their services.

They make scheduling super easy and are always available to talk to.
    We compared several companies before choosing Agency Jet, and they provided us with a customized plan that fit our budget.
    They really care about their clients and getting results.

SEO & Content Creation for Natural Snack Retailer

“Their team’s organization and attentiveness made them valuable.”

Apr. - Oct. 2018

Agency Jet created an SEO campaign and a content strategy for a website. They also created a set of keywords.

Boston, Massachusetts
Johnny Fayad
CEO & Co-Founder, Eat Your Coffee

The optimization efforts garnered a substantial jump in online traffic and aided online visibility. As a team, Agency Jet was perceptive and in tune with the needs of the project, which made them a crucial partner. Their SEO expertise contributed to a successful engagement.

I’m the co-founder and CEO of Eat Your Coffee. We’re a gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO, Kosher snack bar of caffeinated natural snacks and fair trade coffee.

For what projects/services did your company hire Agency Jet?

We hired Agency Jet to optimize the organic traffic to our site and help create a content strategy.

We wanted to improve our site’s ranking and ensure each page was optimized on all search engines.

We vetted 10 SEO agencies based on the track record, price, and overall proposal. We had each team audit our site—Agency Jet performed the best in this process and offered us a risk-free relationship.

We outlined the keywords we wanted Agency Jet to focus on, and gave them our general strategy. After we approved their plan, they began working on our content approach. They optimized several pages on our site using 20 keywords and launched an effective campaign.

We worked with the content and design manager.

We saw a significant increase in our site’s organic traffic after Agency Jet’s work. Most of the materials they created helped lead to an effective campaign and improved on our online visibility.

How did the Agency Jet perform from a project management standpoint?

They consistently followed up with our team to ensure we were on track. Having access to their dashboard and monthly reports was helpful in keeping us informed on the project. They were quick to respond, as well. All emails were answered within 24 hours.

What impresses you about the Agency Jet?

Their team’s organization and attentiveness made them valuable. Additionally, they have strong expertise in SEO and PPC and know how to explain it.

Although our traffic increased, we would have liked if they focused on the branding aspect more than they did. They focused on creating content that is easier for search engines to process, but it wasn’t the best fit for our brand’s goal.

Overall Score They did a great job and the engagement was worthwhile.
    They were highly organized and frequently followed up with us.
    Their price was competitive with other agencies.
    The site optimization was great, but we’d have liked better brand-focused content.
    I’d recommend them for SEO projects but would make sure that content expectations align.