Full service financial services partner

Accurate Methods Consulting, LLC is a full service financial services partner that provides accounting and finance solutions to small to midsized businesses. Founded in 2008, Accurate Methods was established to help growing companies find a better solution for their finance and accounting needs. Our outsourced accounting solution enables you to focus on core business initiatives, instead of the day-to-day management and administration of an in-house accounting department.

Our company takes responsibility for your financial and accounting support needs so you don't have to.

2008
Houston, TX

• Bookkeeping
  • Financial Accounting

Bookkeeping, Accounting & Consulting for Data Company

"I’ve never had any doubt about the quality of their work or the timeliness of their deliveries."

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

Accurate Methods provides bookkeeping services for an apartment data hub. They oversaw the migration of the client’s books to QuickBooks and then Intacct and supplies numbers to a third-party for tax prep.

Houston, Texas
Rudy Mui
CEO, ApartmentData.com

Accurate Methods’ services are reliable, timely, and reasonably-priced, leading to a partnership that’s lasted over five years. They never have a mistake in their books, go above and beyond to meet deadlines, and have become a part of the client’s team. Their ease to work with stands out.

I’m the CEO of ApartmentData.com. We collect information on the multi-family industry in 12 markets.

What challenge were you trying to address with Accurate Methods Consulting, LLC?

When we acquired the business in September 2014, the founder had a proprietary accounting system and no internal or external accountants.

Accurate Methods helped us transition to QuickBooks and later to a SaaS platform called Intacct. They now close our books every month and work with our auditors to prepare our books for taxes.

We worked with 3–4 people on a regular basis.

How did you come to work with Accurate Methods Consulting, LLC?

Our board member knew someone at a big accounting firm in Houston. The accounting firm said they prefer to do audits and referred us to Accurate Methods for monthly bookkeeping. The founder of Accurate Methods used to work at their firm.

We’ve spent about $400,000.

The partnership started in September 2014 and is ongoing.

We rely on Accurate Methods for our monthly financials. They’re good at understanding our business and its quirks that need to be reconciled in books. They’ve helped us migrate across two accounting platforms. I view them as our financial experts. On a few occasions, I found a discrepancy in the numbers, but it’s always been my fault; Accurate Methods’ numbers are always correct.

How did Accurate Methods Consulting, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

We speak multiple times per week. They truly go above and beyond. One of their accountants recently stayed up till midnight to get me spreadsheets and numbers I needed. I’ve never had an issue with getting anything from them on schedule and on time.

Accurate Methods is extremely reliable, extremely flexible in learning different platforms, and easy to worth with. All their folks are cheery. We invite them to company events because we feel like they’re almost employees of our company.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Be organized and willing to work with Accurate Methods. Know what you want and don’t try to nickel-and-dime them. Accurate Methods has very good rates for their services. I’m happy with the value we get from the work they do for us.

Overall Score We’ve been through too many critical things together. They always deliver on time with a cheerful attitude, willing to go above and beyond.
    They’ve been very cost-effective. I could not hire an accountant on staff with equivalent expertise for what I pay Accurate Methods.
    I refer them all the time.