From Idea to Implementation

Founded in 2007 and renowned today, 01SYNERGY is building businesses with its unrivaled web development services. We are a one-stop solution for delivering web-based projects for all kinds of industrial verticals.

2007

• HOPPEE
  • Markfed Sohana
  • iRevenue

Personal & Professional Reputation Management for Surgeon

“Their resources are ready to work right out of the box, and they’ve helped my business become quite profitable.”

01Synergy provides dedicated brand management resources to execute digital marketing strategies. They oversee all online channels to promote the client’s image to a wide audience.

Ludhiana, India
Dr. Ashvind Bawa
Laparoscopic Surgeon, Bawa Hospital

01Synergy’s efforts have raised more awareness about the client and his services, which has resulted in promising returns. The team works diligently, creating content that aligns with expectations. Customers can expect exceptional availability.

I’m an advanced laparoscopic surgeon who works as an associate professor at Dayanand Medical College and Hospital. I also run a personal practice called Bawa Hospital based in Ludhiana, India.

For what projects/services did your company hire 01Synergy?

I wanted to spread my reputation across the internet, but, being a successful surgeon, I didn’t have time to manage my image by myself. So, I hired 01Synergy to promote my brand and handle my online channels.

I wanted to spread my brand awareness among people so that I could help them do their best before consulting a doctor.

I got to know 01Synergy from a reference.

Their digital marketing team handles my online channels, making posts and updates according to my expectations.

I mostly work with their assistant manager on a daily basis, but there’s an entire digital marketing team working in the background.

I couldn’t even begin to describe how much of a difference 01Synergy has made for my personal and professional reputation. Their resources are ready to work right out of the box, and they’ve helped my business become quite profitable.

It is very effective. They’re available to answer my queries even during odd hours.

The results are great. People have even started searching for me online, as well.

No, I can’t say.

Development for Global Farming Application

"I’m fully satisfied with the work 01Synergy completed."

Feb. 2015 - Nov. 2018

01Synergy developed mobile and web applications for a global farming solutions company. The team built mobile apps for iOS and Android.

Sukhbir Singh Dhaliwal
Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Farm2Energy

All work was completed within the timeline. 01Synergy benefitted the business substantially. Their team of developers is well-organized and qualified. They are receptive to any feedback or suggestions. Customers can expect a communicative and skilled team.

I’m the CEO and Founder at Farm2Energy, a biomass and global farming solution.

For what projects/services did your company hire 01Synergy?

We hire 01Synergy to develop a website and mobile applications, and for some assistance with digital marketing.

We wanted all of our digital requirements to be completed within a year.

01Synergy was referred to us.

01Synergy developed a website and iOS and Android applications.

We worked with a web developer, an Android developer, an iOS developer, business analyst, and a tester.

I’m fully satisfied with the work 01Synergy completed. My business today is quite profitable. I’m pleased with my decision of hiring 01Synergy.

01Synergy’s development team was enthusiastic and qualified. Their broad areas of expertise and ethical approach provided my company with quality-oriented results. Their team is SCRUM certified. The entire engagement moved efficiently. They were communicative, staying in contact throughout, and welcomed any suggestions.

01Synergy’s team was well-organized and professional.

There are none that I can think of.

Overall Score 01Synergy is a professional development team.
    They're a professional team that's always on time.
    The cost was reasonable given the quality of work they provided.
    01Synergy provided amazing quality.
    I would likely recommend them.