HR Made Easy

Whitecollars provides a full range of cost-effective human resources solutions to help enterprises take their business to the next level. Whitecollars is not just a service provider, but also a strategic business partner. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that your business has the right skills and talents to grow and succeed in a competitive market.

Recruitment for Fashion Retail Company

"Whitecollars is a good choice. They can provide what you want within your deadline."

July - Sept. 2019

Whitecollars recruited 50 candidates for a fashion retail company.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Saudi Arabia
Faten Tarhiny
Regional HR Officer, Fawaz Al Hokair & Co

The client was satisfied with Whitecollars’ results and their ability to stay within the designated timeline and budget. The team’s professionalism, responsiveness, and timeliness made for a smooth workflow.

I’m the regional HR officer for Al Hokair Fashion Retail.

What challenge were you trying to address with Whitecollars?

We needed recruitment done.

Whitecollars handled pre-screening of candidates and transferred the ones that best met our requirements to us. They gave us 50 candidates.

Moustafa (HR Consultant) was my point of contact.

We’ve spent roughly $25,000. I’m not sure of the numbers. I think it was around $500 for the best candidates.

We worked together from July–September 2019.

The process was smooth. They were accurate in terms of time and budget. We are very satisfied.

How did Whitecollars perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was good. They were available anytime. They did everything on time.

They are professional. They did anything we asked of them regarding the number of candidates and profiles.

Overall Score In terms of performance, everything was great.
    There is a high turnover, so the cost is a bit high.

Recruitment for Barber Platform

"They offer five start service and their goal is to please the customer."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Whitecollars provided recruiting services for a barber platform. The team worked to find an app developer for the client, sourcing candidates and setting up meetings.

Saudi Arabia
Owner, Barber Platform

The team successfully sourced 5 or 6 qualified candidates, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Whitecollars does the necessary research to find the right fit for the client. The team is hard-working, professional, and attentive.

The company is designed an app that connects barbers with customers. I am the founder of this company

For what projects/services did your company hire Whitecollars?

We wanted to hire an app developer for a design issue. We wanted to hire a professional quality app developer at low cost.

What were your goals for this engagement?

The goal was to use whitecollars as hiring agency.

There quality and low prices. Also, they take responsibility of there hires by giving customer an free replacement

Describe the engagement in detail.

They interviewed and refer candidates. The. They setup meeting between candidates and us to select. also they provided resumes and comments about each candidate for us to review before we meet with them

I was contacting them myself.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

They planned the results into two stages. They had first stage candidates. then they filter those into second stage where we came in and review with them almost 5 or 6 resumes then we prioritise them to meet with with them afterwards.

Since I was complicating with them directly was very easy because they used emails messages and anything I asked for

What did you find most impressive about this vendor?

They offer five start service and their goal is to please the customer.

I can not point out something. Because I really like the service

Talent Recruitment for IT Company

"They really understood the roles I needed and got them 100% correct."

Oct. - Nov. 2019

Whitecollars provided recruitment services to fill a variety of vacant roles.

Ned Sangster
Vice President Europe, IT Company

Stakeholders are exceptionally pleased with the talent. The vendor exceeded expectations, providing strong customer service and conducting thorough research. Their seamless communication, detail orientation, and organization were highlights.

Vice-president of a software compant

Recruitment

To find the best staff for the roles that I required

Recommended

To find the best staff for the roles that I required

A mixture of roles

Moustafa and his team were simply brilliant. The research was very thorough and detailed. He found the perfect recruits for my business. They were better than I could have hoped for. I will definitely be using him again and I was blown away by his service.

Brilliant. They are so well organised.

How much work his team did in my behalf. They really understood the roles I needed and got them 100% correct. It was very easy and thhe communication throughout was fantastic. Seamless service.

None. I was left over the moon.

Overall Score Excellent !!

Recruiting for Bus Ticket Aggregator

“We are blown away by the quality of the candidates they find.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Whitecollars recruited staff for a bus ticket aggregation company. Their team finds candidates, conducts interviews, and passes along recommendations for hiring.

Humphrey Wrey
CEO, QuickBus.com

The client has hired 8–10 employees from recommendations. Whitecollars successfully passed along multiple qualified candidates, often ahead of schedule and under budget. Clients can expect Whitecollars to source quality candidates that become successful employees.

I am the CEO of QuickBus.com, a bus ticket aggregator.

What challenge were you trying to address with Whitecollars?

We needed help recruiting staff for our company.

Whitecollars recruits qualified individuals for us. We pass along a job description via Google Docs, which includes a description of the position and our ideal candidate as well as the required experience for the job. Their team finds a pool of individuals through an Internet search, interviews them, and provides us with an interview assessment.

We are open to candidates all over, including India, the UK, the US, East and Southern Africa, and the Phillippines. Since we are a startup, almost everyone works remotely. They recommend who we should hire and assist with the whole process. Our team conducts the final interview process as a formality

We work with two members of the Whitecollars team.

How did you come to work with Whitecollars?

I found Whitecollars on Upwork. We interviewed a staffer who works for Whitecollars and he came across well, so we decided to work with them.

We have invested around $4,000.

Our ongoing engagement with Whitecollars began in December 2017.

About 8–10 members of our 15 person team came from Whitecollars. They’ve interviewed about 100 people in total, passes along 40 recommendations, and we’ve hired 10. Everyone they’ve passed along has been a good candidate.

How did Whitecollars perform from a project management standpoint?

Whitecollars is always on or ahead of time. If we give them two weeks, they’ll have it done in one and under budget. They do a great job.

We are blown away by the quality of the candidates they find.

No, they’ve done a good job.

Work with them. They are incredibly time and cost-efficient.

HR Solutions & Talent Sourcing for Large Corporation

"Whitecollars helped us meet our deadlines by hiring the right people at the right time."

Jan. 2018 - July 2018

Whitecollars provided HR hiring services for a large corporation. They posted jobs as well as screened and shortlisted candidates.

Zeina Khaled Sawma
HR Manager, International Blockchain Consulting ltd

Whitecollars kept the project moving and on budget through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. Their understanding of the business and hiring objectives helped them meet or beat deadlines and respond quickly to any changes that arose.

I represent the HR department of Athena Solutions Group of Companies, which owns IBC.

For what projects/services did your company hire Whitecollars?

We needed help in sourcing talent for IBC.

What were your goals for this engagement?

We wanted to meet our hiring needs with the best-talented hires, taking our budget into consideration.

We found them on LinkedIn.

Describe the engagement in detail.

Whitecollars contributed to the whole HR life cycle, from posting jobs to screening and shortlisting candidates up to the onboarding phase. They even took part in negotiating rates while respecting our budget.

We mostly dealt with the project manager but there were multiple coordinators involved as well.

Whitecollars helped us meet our deadlines by hiring the right people at the right time. That was a great achievement because any delay in their work would have caused a delay in the company’s projects. Their role was very important for the company’s progress.

We had great chemistry from the start, which allowed us to build objectives together and work on the same page. Whitecollars’ culture was calm despite the stressful and hectic atmosphere. Their coordination with our team was outstanding, and the project manager sent daily updates. They even used our ASANA tasks manager. They treated our projects with reliability and met all deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about this vendor?

Whitecollars worked in harmony to make sure we were pleased. I was particularly impressed by their ability to juggle multiple projects and effortlessly handle our demands.

Some hires were disappointing so perhaps they can enhance their due diligence steps. While they weren’t perfect, we’re sure they will keep improving.

Overall Score It was a pleasure working with them.
    They were smooth and reliable.
    The price was totally affordable.
    Their performance was outstanding.
    I definitely recommend them.

Staffing for a Training Company

"I’m quite pleased with how Whitecollars has performed for us."

Dec. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Whitecollars sourced freelancers to teach a variety of courses. The process included interviews and other assessments to find 60 freelancers. They also worked on smaller staffing projects.

Houston, Texas
Nasser Al-Hajiri
Managing Partner, H&A Professional Development Advisory

Whitecollars delivers a high-quality and efficient service. Their team is approachable, dedicated, and hardworking. Despite some issues with delivery, their quality is always exceptional. Their supportive nature spurred the potential for continued engagement.

I work at H&A Professional Development Advisory. We specialize in providing professional training services in the oil & gas sector. Secondly, we offer leadership and management courses along with classes centered around safety & health.

What challenge were you trying to address with Whitecollars?

We were trying to locate freelance instructors to teach our courses.

After sourcing and initial interviews, we needed Whitecollars to finalize 60 instructors for my business. The process lasted a few months, starting from the beginning with sourcing, background checks, and interviews. After each call with a candidate, an assessment form is used. There is a detailed interview that lasts 30 to 40 minutes where Whitecollars identified many vital aspects. They went into their technical background, interpersonal skills, their willingness to accommodate and flexibility, and their business acumen. All of this was tracked in a scorecard. This allowed decisions to be made on whether we would reach out to the freelancers and sign an agreement with them.

We worked with them on other smaller projects as well. One involved sourcing petroleum engineers that could provide technical support to my companies along with building courses and professional programs.

We worked with several people, but our primary contact was with their CEO. He handled the project, delegating tasks to HR professionals within his organization.

How did you come to work with Whitecollars?

Whitecollars was listed as an agency on Upwork. I put out my job requirements. After looking through agencies and freelancers, I liked Whitecollars’ professional experience and record. I’ve never had to contact another team after I first contracted Whitecollars.

The services cost between $7,000–$10,000.

We worked with Whitecollars from December 2017 to March 2018.

I’m quite pleased with how Whitecollars has performed for us. For both projects, I was satisfied with the level of quality, delivery, and cost we obtained from Whitecollars. They were cooperative, providing high-quality services and detailed & efficient processes. Currently, we don’t have any active projects with them. I will contact them within the next few weeks when their services are needed again.

How did Whitecollars perform from a project management standpoint?

We identified milestones for each project in terms of budget, the number of cities, and delivery time. We talked weekly, going over metrics with progress reports. I don’t recall any week where we didn’t receive a project that outlined our expectations that exceeded our KPIs and other performance goals.

It’s simple; they’re friendly. In addition to that, they’re cooperative. Their team is interested more in quality. They won’t work on a project where they can’t meet the objective. It’s an honest quality I’ve cherished while interfacing with their team.

No organization is perfect. Their team could increase the number of manpower allocated to particular courses, which would help them expedite the work faster. Their quality is always excellent, but their delivery time sometimes falls behind, missing a few milestones. This could be resolved with more staff.

My advice would be to hire them without delay. Whitecollars was the best.

Overall Score I’m happy with them. Nothing but flying colors of recommendation about them.
    I would rate higher.

Recruiting for Higher Education Discovery Platform

"Their flexibility was impressive."

Apr. - May 2020

Whitecollars provided recruitment efforts for a higher education discovery and matching platform. They created a shortlist of relevant and high-potential candidates for interviews.

Luanda, Angola
CEO, Education Discovery & Matching Platform

The shortlists provided were very helpful and interviews are beginning. Whitecollars had a great workflow and made the client happy. They remained flexible throughout the collaboration.

We are a higher education discovery and matching platform for Africa.

For what projects/services did your company hire Whitecollars?

We were looking to fill the following roles: - CTO - Data and Research Analyst - Virtual Assistant

What were your goals for this engagement?

To get a short list of relevant, high potential, candidates we could have an interview with

Referral

Describe the engagement in detail.

Requirements were identified by the Whitecollars team. Status was communicated, along with progress checkins

Two individuals

Short lists provided were great and very helpful. We will proceed with first interviews

Very happy

What did you find most impressive about this vendor?

Their flexibility was impressive.

None

Tech Video Tutorials for IT Company

"We found Whitecollars’ approach to sourcing candidates to be very efficient and one that brings results."

Aug. 2018 - Sept. 2019

Whitecollars sourced software specialists for the development of technical video courses. Their services involved screening, recruitment, and onboarding.

James Cross
Head of Digital, Colibri Digital

Internal stakeholders were pleased with the quality of talent sourced by Whitecollars. The team had an efficient method of managing tasks complimented by a straightforward communication style.

Colibri Digital helps clients drive new growth through the adoption of the very latest technology. I am the co-founder and the CEO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Whitecollars?

We believe that the legacy of our work should be more than just technology, which is why we offer a comprehensive training programme and portfolio of learning content to upskill your and enhance the value of your employees. Whitecollars for helping us recruit freelance specialists to develop those training courses.

To find the best specialists for any given technology covered by the course.

We've selected this vendor based on their proposal, their previous experiences with the similar type of jobs and for the effectiveness of their communication.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Whitecollars helped us source a number of software specialists for the development of our technical video courses. The sourcing process included screening potential candidates for their expertise and suitability for the job, guiding the selected candidates through our internal recruitment process, as well as helping with their successful onboarding.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Good.

Overall, we were very happy with the authors sourced through Whitecollars.

The communication was to the point and timely.

We found Whitecollars’ approach to sourcing candidates to be very efficient and one that brings results. We’d be happy to work with Whitecollars again in the future may the need arise.

There is always some room for improvement.

Hiring Services for Restaurant Team

"The workflow between both teams was excellent."

September 2019

Whitecollars recruited a head chef for an American cuisine restaurant.

Al Hassa, Saudi Arabia
Ranveer Singh
Restaurant Manager, Tenderloin and Co.

By offering their services, Whitecollars allowed the client to focus on other business operations processes. Transparent communication and seamless collaboration were hallmarks of the engagement.

It's a American Cuisine Restaurant in Saudi Arabia. I am the Restaurant Manager for company. Responsible for recruiting and training.

Head Chef -

What were your goals for this engagement?

to find a person who can handle the back of the house and responsible for kitchen operation.

Online, Through Referred by friend.

Describe the engagement in detail.

It was a great help for recruiting the staff. We get so many resume for the same. Everything went well.

One Only

It was a time saving effort, what we were looking for, They provide the same.

The workflow between both teams was excellent. whatever committed, deliver the same.

What did you find most impressive about this vendor?

Excellent and clear communication.

Nothing. keep it up.