Simple & attractive websites done via screenshare.

Bronze

We build + launch Squarespace websites with you in real-time over screenshare. Agencies and clients love relying on us for their simple, attractive, and easy-to-maintain sites.

The benefits of agencies working with us (usually in a whitelabel capacity):

• Extremely clear scope and delivery every time
  • Client-facing team members can work directly with us
  • Close more clients and earn better profit margins
  • They can stay focused on their highest-value services

Many super simple websites are not worth the time-consuming process and expensive developers you'd normally use on a more complex site. There's a weird unfilled gap of quickly spinning up a basic website whenever you or your clients need one.

Simply submit our completed project brief + content doc (for our approval), then we'll match you to one of our designers to build + launch your website in real-time via screenshare.

Usually this takes over two separate screensharing sessions, in between which you can finalize content and revisions to be implemented in the second sessoin.

All of our websites are built on the Squarespace platform, a next-generation hosted CMS that makes hand-off for simple maintenance a breeze (and there are never any updates to install).

All websites are $899 or $1299 flat, including basic maintenance training if you like.

Washington, DC
  • 3812 8th St NW
    Washington, DC 20011

Website for high-end salon Image

Website for high-end salon

Website for high-end salon, built on Squarespace

Portfolio website for video production company Image

Portfolio website for video production company

Portfolio website for video production company, built on Squarespace.

Website for independent consultant Image

Website for independent consultant

Website for independent consultant, built on Squarespace.

First website for new eCommerce business Image

First website for new eCommerce business

First website for new eCommerce business

Deringer Consulting Website Image

Deringer Consulting Website

Website redesign for existing consulting business.

Web Design for Management Consulting Practice

"I was blown away by how much we did in just 90 minutes."

Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020

WebsiteByTonight was hired to develop the company website of a management consulting practice. After a brainstorming session and a live design session, their team launched into the development process.

Briana Sharp
CEO & Founder, Razor Sharp Consulting LLC

While the website has only just been launched, it's received overwhelmingly positive feedback from friends and prospective clients. The client can expect to see its positive impact on her business. The workflow was completely seamless, as the team was communicative and prompt in their delivery.

I'm the CEO/Founder of Razor Sharp Consulting LLC, a management consulting practice focused on mergers & acquisitions, organization effectiveness and culture.

Develop company web site

I wanted a polished, professional presence on the web that reflects my business and allows people to understand what I do and how to get in touch.

I heard about Jared and his team through a mutual connection. I scheduled a call with him and found he was a great fit for what I was hoping to accomplish, with a simple process and a fair price.

After meeting with Jared and signing on, I was given a detailed project brief to complete, via a Google doc. I had already done a lot of the legwork on content development, so this was easy and the instructions were well written. Jared quickly matched me with a member of his design team and I was able to schedule time with her within a couple of days.

I was blown away by how much we did in just 90 minutes. Following our first design session, I had additional items to work on, and to gather feedback from others. Because my designer had been so great during our live design session, I was able to make so many updates on my own without assistance.

The feedback from my colleagues and family was so positive—everyone raved about how polished it was and they couldn't believe we'd done this in just 90 minutes. Going into our second session I wrote up a detailed list of what needed to be addressed (that I was unable to complete on my own).

Again, my designer was fabulous and we got through my entire list (and any other questions I had about maintenance in just 30 minutes (we had two hours scheduled). To say I was blown away was an understatement. I was ready to publish and set up my new email account for the new domain name!

I met with Jared (CEO) and he kept an eye on the process, but I primarily worked with one of his design team 1:1.

I just launched this weekend, but the feedback I've gotten from anyone who's seen the website has been so positive! I'm excited to see how it helps my business in the coming months and years.

Completely seamless. We communicated via email and held our design sessions over Zoom. It was all so simple--way easier than I ever could have imagined!

Top notch team, great communication and amazing results in less time than anticipated. My website exceeded my expectations!

No--I've already referred them to several other people who are building or refreshing their web sites!

Super easy! Was always able to get time within a few days, and easy scheduling via Calendly.
    I was blown away--I knew from the samples it would look good, but we ended up with something that was perfectly me (and my business) in so little time
    Already have to several people!

Website Development for Physical Therapy Office

"I was impressed by the efficiency and quality of the product."

Sept. 2018

WebsiteByTonight designed and developed a website.

Port Washington, New York
Rob Ziegelbaum, PT, DPT, TPI
Clinical Director, Zelik Ziegelbaum Physical Therapy

The attractive website worked perfectly and earned positive reactions from patients. WebsiteByTonight impressed with their prompt turnarounds and efficient, structured process.

We're an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy office. I'm a physical therapist and clinical director.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebsiteByTonight?

We needed to create a new website for our office.

We wanted to create an aesthetically pleasing, fully functional website.

We heard of them through a word-of-mouth referral.

WebsiteByTonight provided a detailed outline and requested all the information we wanted to include on the website. Using the information I provided, they chose a designer to build our site.

A designer led our project. A secondary designer and senior officer provided oversight to ensure quality and results.

They built a beautiful website that met all our needs and received constant compliments from our patients.

Their management of the project was extremely effective.

We had a fantastic experience with WebsiteByTonight. I was impressed by the efficiency and quality of the product, particularly given the timeframe in which they completed it.

I can identify minimal areas for improvement.

Website Design for CFO Consulting Business

“WebsiteByTonight was an absolute joy to work with.”

Oct. - Dec. 2017

WebsiteByTonight crafted the frontend design of a website featuring outsourced financial management services for creatives.

Hoboken, New Jersey
Jason De Bari
Owner, De Bari & Co.

The site’s aesthetics reflected end-user preferences, thanks to WebsiteByTonight’s work. Strengths included seamless project management and excellent customer service.

I’m the owner of a firm that provides outsourced CFO services for creative companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebsiteByTonight?

We hired them to design our website.

Our startup has a fairly new concept, so it was important to present the vision for the company professionally with the right aesthetic for our desired clientele. The website design should establish our position in the marketplace.

I chose WebsiteByTonight from a list of possible Squarespace designers because I admired their work.

It was a fairly straightforward design project.

I worked with one person from WebsiteByTonight.

The site speaks for itself. While I never expected random searches to bring in customers, people in my professional network appreciate my having a web presence. They can pass it along to friends and coworkers to demonstrate who I am and the services my company provides.

It was seamless and enjoyable. If there are any issues with the site—which is seldom, but still it is computers after all—they respond immediately and address whatever is happening.

WebsiteByTonight was an absolute joy to work with. They helped me on every level, constantly going above and beyond our agreed upon parameters. They took pity on me as I stumbled through the awkwardness of self-promotion and gave me something I would never have been able to do on my own. I could not recommend them more highly.

I didn’t see any—I was entirely satisfied with their work.

Website Design for Branding & Copywriting Agency

"Everything went very well."

July 2019

WebsiteByTonight acted as a third-party vendor for the creation of a basic SquareSpace website for a yoga instructor, using the provided content and wireframes.

Lisa Cumes
Director, Simple Story Solutions

In only three hours and two sessions, the website was delivered. WebsiteByTonight offers seamless communication and collaborated closely with clients to produce the desired results.

I lead a branding and copywriting business.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebsiteByTonight?

We hired WebsiteByTonight to build a simple SquareSpace website for a client of mine that’s a yoga instructor.

The main objective was to build a five-page website on SquareSpace.

WebsiteByTonight was recommended to me.

I gave WebsiteByTonight the wireframes and content and tasked them with building the website.

I only worked with one designer from their side.

It was a great process and it was all completed in two sessions that lasted three hours in total.

WebsiteByTonight provides effective communication and collaboration.

They have a simple process and great communication.

No. Everything went very well.

Site Design & Dev for Financial Services Firm

"Their speed in developing the site and getting it live was impressive."

May 2019

WebsiteByTonight designed and built a website, handling the complete development of the platform.

Atlanta, Georgia
Joseph Patire
Managing Director, Financial Services Firm

The site was successfully launched and fulfilled project expectations. The WebsiteByTonight team was speedy in producing strong work and they had a great workflow, making for a quick, positive collaboration.

I'm the Managing Director of a Financial Services firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebsiteByTonight?

We hired them to design and build our website

We wanted our website to be designed and built.

We found them through a referral and their reputation.

They designed and implemented our website.

We worked with a designer in real-time to collaborate and construct the site.

We are very pleased with the finished product.

Their workflow was very good.

Their speed in developing the site and getting it live was impressive.

None that I can think of at present.

Website Construction for Health Insurance End-Client

"The quickness of their delivery, combined with first-class quality, stood out to us."

Feb. 2018

WebsiteByTonight built a website based on content they were provided with.

Founder, Strategic Communications Firm

Working quickly without compromising quality, WebsiteByTonight delivered a website that pleased internal stakeholders.

I’m the founder of a strategic communications firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebsiteByTonight?

A health insurance company that was a client of ours needed a website.

We set out to deliver a professional website at a low cost.

I heard about WebsiteByTonight from a colleague.

We provided the content and Jared (Founder, WebsiteByTonight) created the website.

We worked with their president, VP, and a PR consultant.

In less than 24 hours, we had a great website

They had an excellent workflow.

Nope, not that I saw.

They were able to do such a great job at such a reasonable price.
    They delivered everything they said they would in the time he said at the cost he quoted.
    Of course, I'd recommend them.

Web Development for Virginian Film Production Agency

"WebsiteByTonight are very knowledgeable and we would highly recommend them."

May 2017

WebsiteByTonight designed and built a Squarespace website.

Winchester, Virginia
Whitney Bowen
Owner, Yellow House Pictures

The site received positive feedback for its performance and visual appeal. The team was a responsive, motivated, and accessible partner.

I own Yellow House Pictures, a creative boutique production company.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebsiteByTonight?

We engaged WebsiteByTonight to develop a Squarespace website.

We wanted a beautiful, but still functional, site that would enable clients to view our portfolio and reach out to the team.

We received a recommendation via Squarespace.

Jared (Founder, WebsiteByTonight) led the design phase by helping us chose a template. He then completed development in a matter of hours, enabling us to tweak features during the build.

We worked with Jared.

We received many compliments on the website's design and the functionality.

Communication via email, phone, and screen share was extremely effective.

We loved Jared's responsiveness and willingness to create the website perfect for us. WebsiteByTonight are very knowledgeable and we would highly recommend them.

Nope.

Website Design for Music Education Platform

“WebsiteByTonight clearly had our interests in mind.”

Jan. - Feb. 2019

WebsiteByTonight designed a website featuring educational services for musicians.

CEO, Music Education App

Traffic increased significantly, thanks to WebsiteByTonight’s streamlined design and receptiveness to input. Their speed, communication, and customer service were outstanding.

I am the CEO of a music education app.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebsiteByTonight?

WebsiteByTonight designed our company's website.

Our goal was to have a streamlined, clear, and easy-to-use website. We wanted an online presence that reflected our brand guidelines.

Jared (Founder, WebsiteByTonight) is a Squarespace specialist, and we hired him based on that.

Using our assets, he designed a functional and simple Squarespace website.

I worked directly with the founder of WebsiteByTonight.

WebsiteByTonight did an amazing job and delivered exactly what we wanted. As a result, our web presence and traffic have increased.

It was great. Tech folks don't often communicate that well, but Jared was the exception to that. He was efficient, fast, and took direction well.

We were pleased with their efficiency and customer service. WebsiteByTonight clearly had our interests in mind. I would highly recommend them.

No, they did a great job.

Website Design & Dev for Professional Development Coach

"People love the site and I get so many incredible compliments about it."

Mar. 2019

WebsiteByTonight provided website design and development services.

Brooklyn, New York
Alexandra Litow Phillips
Executive Coach

The team delivered an excellent website, creating a product that is widely praised by its users. They were easy to work with, working in a smooth process and always responding quickly.

I'm an executive coach providing professional development and business services.

I wanted a new website.

To have a fresh new site.

They were recommended to me.

They designed and developed my new site.

I worked with Jared (Founder, WebsiteByTonight) and his designers to come up with a great product.

People love the site and I get so many incredible compliments about it. The team was amazing and easy to work with throughout, creating a great product.

Everything was really easy, and they were extremely responsive.

The ease with which they always worked.

Web Design for Catering Business

"There’s nothing WebsiteByTonight needs to improve."

Apr. 2017

WebsiteByTonight created a website for the company, showing the entire process though screen sharing so feedback could be instantly implemented. They also gave guidance on how to use it.

Dallas, Texas
Shivani Singh
Chef & Owner, Plate Escape

The website was a success, gathering lots of visitors thanks to its user-friendliness. Working directly with their founder made the process issue free, resulting in quick delivery of the project.

I’m the chef and owner of a catering business.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebsiteByTonight?

I hired them to help me create and refine a website for my business.

I wanted to have an easy and user-friendly site with the online ordering features for my clients.

I found WebsiteByTonight through a Squarespace suggestion.

We got on a call with Jared (Founder, WebsiteByTonight) and he pretty much did everything from his screen, sharing it with us so that I could see what he was doing. Afterward, he guided me on how to use it on my own if I ever wanted to make any changes.

I only worked with Jared.

My website gained a lot of traction with how user-friendly it is.

Jared was super easy to work with.

I loved how easy this process was and how quickly we were able to get the website completed.

There’s nothing WebsiteByTonight needs to improve.

Scheduling was very easy.
    WebsiteByTonight was not only affordable but they also listed the extra services that I could use in the future, including their prices.
    I would highly recommend them.

Bronze