Professional Magento Developers & Outsourcing

WEB4PRO is the outsourcing web development company with offices in Ukraine and UK. We provide the expert Magento dedicated teams for implementing the full-cycle web development services based on Magento, and we also work on Drupal and Yii. WEB4PRO is a reliable B2B partner and executor since 2003.

We work together with 50% of our clients for more than 6 years. Our friendly and creative team consists of more than 40 professionals in web development, including Certified Magento Developers. We work on Magento since its very beginning, and we have completed 100+ eCommerce projects for clients all over the world.

Our technology experience includes: Magento, Magento 2, Drupal 7, 8, Yii, PHP, JavaScript, HTML5/CSS3, MySQL, API. Using these tools and expert approach, we help the clients from different business spheres reach high business results.

We pay close attention to detail. Our web developers follow high standards of code, and the members of our Magento team pass Magento Certification exam each year. We also provide the effective project management for each remote team in order to save clients' time and money. And we are open to speaking with you!

We keep the word, we adherence to deadlines, and we are the reliable team for your project.

2003
Kharkov, Ukraine
  • WEB4PRO
    Nauky Ave, 47
    Kharkov 61103
    Ukraine
    +38 (096) 482-4742

EquityX, Hello Bio, Well Squad, My Chinese Tutor, X-Payments, ReifenVersand.com, Viber

Altered Image

Altered Image is a Canada alteration shop. We performed a redesign of this Drupal-based website.

Perfect Fit

Perfect Fit is a fitness center. We developed the website from scratch on Drupal for them. It allows for adding lots of different kinds of content and marketing features which attract new customers.

Kingfield Electronics

Kingfield Electronics is a company that provides contract electronics manufacturing solutions. We made a redesign of their website and developed responsive WordPress theme.

Goodzon

Goodzon is a Magento online store that sells books. We built if from scratch and provided with UI/UX design.

RoseFamilyVilla

RoseFamilyVilla is a website which provides the information about the properties for rent. Our task was to make a redesign of this site based on WordPress.

Beauty Bar

Beauty Bar is a cosmetic online store based on Magento. We built backend and frontend from scratch for this website. Our client provided us with the design. So our team developed the website according to the client's needs.

Ausger

Ausger is an eCommerce online store based on Magento that sells the car sits for the young children.

Our task was to create the responsive website design for the whole online store following the existed design of the main page. Now Ausger looks clear and attractive for the users, and it works correctly across a variety of modern devices.

X-Payments

Our task was to update existing Magento and X-payments connector in order to provide the support of all X-payments.

We used PHP 5.3+, Open Source Software, MySQL, HTML/CSS, API to do this task.

My Chinese Tutor

My Chinese Tutor is an educational website that helps people all over the world learn Chinese. This website is a place where Chinese learners have the full flexibility and freedom of choice related to courses.

We built this website on WordPress following the principles of usability and modern responsive web design.

WellSquad

WellSquad is a social network that connects people who go in for sports. Using this website people can find the ideal and supportive trainer or a sports partner. The users can communicate with each other and track their sports progress.

We created this website from scratch on Drupal. Responsive design and modern style attract more people to WellSquad and motivate them to maintain the healthy lifestyle.

Hello Bio

HelloBio is an online store that sells products for the scientific research. It’s the place where people who are fond of science can find everything they need for laboratory works.

We created this eCommerce website created from scratch on Magento base. It took us 6 months to implements our client’s idea. And now HelloBio is a modern and interactive website with a lot of features and opportunities for growth.

Ongoing Web Development for Pop Culture Retail Company

"They offer a rare mix of timeliness, professionalism, rate, and all-around work in the industry."

2008 - Ongoing

Using custom designs, WEB4PRO builds new websites and supports the existing ones, focusing on responsive user interface. They also created a single platform out of three separate sites, enabling easy shopping.

New York City, New York
Roy Laniado
Owner, Main Merch

They're highly responsive and ready to deal with emergencies any time of day or night. They address immediately any issues or bugs, striving to meet all expectations. Their affordable rates and high-quality work make them stand out among other vendors, contributing to a long-term partnership.

I'm the owner of Main Merch, a company that sells pop culture merchandise, such as apparel and some novelties. We've been in business for 12 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEB4PRO?

It took us a long time to find a reliable company. We worked with 5–6 vendors before and were not satisfied. We were a small business and had an old website, so our in-house graphic designer designed a new website for us. We were looking for company that could take the design and build a website for us.

One big project they did for us was combining three sites into one super site, enabling people to shop across all of them. I spoke with other companies, but they were not able to offer a good solution and gave us higher quotes. WEB4PRO did a great job with that, so we've been using them for other projects since then.

They worked on six websites for us. We usually give them designs and they develop the code. After that, they provide support, making changes if we request them (for example, when Amazon introduces updates or if we need to add reports).

We're currently working with them on optimizing our server and making our mobile sites more user friendly. We're also starting a revision of the frontend for the desktop.

We have one primary point of contact, who has a team underneath him. We also often speak with their owner.

How did you come to work with them?

I contacted about 10 people and WEB4PRO was the first company to respond. Their quick response was important to me because web business is a fast-paced business. They were responding to all my questions within an hour, while it took others a day to get back to me. Also, they offered us a good rate and had positive reviews from other people they'd worked for, so we gave them a chance.

We've spent about $200,000 with them so far.

We started working with them in 2008 and the engagement is ongoing.

The quality is very good, but when I do user testing I occasionally notice a bug. It doesn't happen every time and they fix it right away, so that the website is fast and works exactly the way I want it to work.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive. I use Trello to upload a task for them and they assign someone to a project, so we can see exactly where they are in the process. I also have an emergency phone number for them. When our website was down during the holiday season, I called them at 4 AM (they're in Ukraine and we're in the U.S.) and they picked up the phone and got down to work. The problem was not related to them, but they were available to fix it immediately.

I can't think of a single thing.

Make sure you have a way to track your communication, especially if you work on multiple projects with them. It's important to keep track of each project.

Overall Score They're definitely very good, but there's always room for improvement.
    They're usually early, not late
    Sometimes we find bugs in the software during user testing.
    I've already recommended them to several colleagues and friends and I'll continue to do so.

Ongoing Custom Developments for WordPress & Magento

"[T]hey’re willing to compromise on cost or features in order to build a great relationship."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

WEB4PRO provides a scalable team to handle custom Magento, WordPress, and WooCommerce builds as well as plugin and template development and customization.

Dallas, Texas
David Haynes
Owner/Director, Aurora Digital Studios

Their involvement in several projects has been effective so far, increasing overall sales and user engagement among other metrics. WEB4PRO delivers on time and strives to understand requirements before starting the work. All in all, they’re a responsive and affordable team that delivers top quality.

I’m the owner and CEO of a company that specializes in marketing, web services, and general services for clients in a variety of industries. I also act as project/workflow manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire WEB4PRO?

We hired them for their expertise in e-commerce, specifically Magento and WordPress. We had a number of sites that needed plugin development for each platform, and they fit the bill quite nicely.

We connected with them on LinkedIn after a great conversation with their CEO. He proved that his team could meet all our development needs.

They worked on numerous projects for us. One of the largest ones involved Magento product feed comparison scripts to be written and fed into our products catalog, as well as customizing a number of plugins.

Another large project consisted of a highly customized WordPress build with a WooCommerce storefront for the checkout of specific packages. It also required custom templates because the default WooCommerce templates weren't sufficient. Aside from that, there have been many other smaller projects.

They’ve assigned a project manager and anywhere from one to three developers depending on the demand of the current project. They work with me and our developer and designer whenever necessary.

Each solution built or task accomplished has led to either increased product sales, better engagement due to a refined user experience, or additional services being procured. Overall, their work is a success.

How effective was the project management?

This aspect is quite good. I've used other offshore teams and have always had trouble with communication barriers. WEB4PRO always understands the requirements or asks the right questions to clarify their thoughts, which I find very impressive. We’ve used a systems development life cycle process as best we could and BitBucket as a file repository.

Their turnaround on any project or task we give them is outstanding. They even beat deadlines at times. Also, they’re willing to compromise on cost or features in order to build a great relationship.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

They could improve on making the difference between their flat rates and hourly quotes less confusing. However, I don’t think I’ve been part of any project where this aspect doesn’t become muddled, especially in ones with large scopes.

Overall Score It's hard to go wrong with them. They’re the best offshore team I've ever worked with!
    They’re very responsive and they meet tight deadlines.
    The cost has been good for the most part.
    Their quality assurance and user acceptance testing processes yield great quality.
    I've referred them several times already.

Website Development for Bracelet Company

"The website was done the way I wanted it, and better than I could've imagined it on my own."

Jan. - Sept. 2016

Primarily using Drupal, WEB4PRO built an e-commerce website with custom functionalities, including user profiles, Facebook integrations, and personality quizzes. Work began using previously existing code.

Hartford, Connecticut
Zachary Maitland
CEO, Soulstones

The site now has 300 users and is seamless. The team at WEB4PRO was trusted with the execution of clear directives, as well as with the room to innovate towards the best possible end product, and their initiative has paid off. The team is capable and ambitious.

I am the founder of a startup. My company had won some money in a competition, and it's my job to execute the vision of the company. That included building a website.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEB4PRO?

At the time, I had nothing but sketches. I had used several sites to find freelancers, and I had worked with 3–4 different freelancers already. One of those gave me a good experience but had to end our engagement for personal reasons. The other freelancers were not dependable. Finally, I came upon Sergey, my point man at WEB4PRO, and he did an amazing job.

WEB4PRO did the design and development of my website, which is not your typical e-commerce website. It has e-commerce functionalities, but there are several custom features. For example, people need to be able to build a profile and connect it to Facebook. They can take personality quizzes which saves their results to their profile and updates it with images.

There's a complex feature which lets people compare and contrast their traits with other users visually. People can share their quiz results to Facebook, and there's a blog, a news feed, a store, a home page, an About Us page, etc. There were several complex features that weren't your typical cookie-cutter job. WEB4PRO was able to handle those.

We used Drupal, C++, C#, CSS, and HTML, the typical technologies.

Sergey was the manager of his squad, but I'm not sure how many people were working under him. Initially, there was a contact person in the first phase who linked me up with Sergey. They probably have a communications head that distributes projects to project managers.

How did you come to work with WEB4PRO?

I had started out using Freelancer.com. That's where I met my first guy. It went well, but he left me with 25% of the website done, and none of the login information. I managed to get 2 more people on Freelancer. I tried a few other websites as well. I probably hired WEB4PRO through Freelancer.

I spent a little under $10,000 with them.

I worked with them from January to September 2016. The process was very active. They worked on the project most of the week, and I asked them for updates here and there. Now that the website completed and launched, the focus is on fixing bugs or making small updates. They used to work quite diligently on the site, and now they're like my doctor: I see them when something goes wrong.

We have over 300 profiles created on the website. I'm very satisfied, even though I'm a bit of a perfectionist. We designed the entire website one way and then realized that it wasn't the best way, so they redesigned it with me.

I gave them the freedom to design it how they thought was best based on their experiences. That definitely came through and made a better display. I have a lot of faith in their abilities both to execute what I ask them to do, but also for them to take the initiative and come up with the best way to do something.

How did WEB4PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

I set ambitious deadlines and they didn't always meet them, but they did always get the job done. Sometimes, things took an extra weekend or an extra week, but that was 1 out of 3 times I asked them to do something.

They can handle work that is not necessarily cookie cutter; they can do the cookie cutter features, but they didn't shy away from the custom features that I asked them to build. They did them well, and they are seamless. The custom features ended up flowing well with the rest of the website.

I can't think of anything.

They met most of the deadlines. In full, there were 80 or so milestones because it was a complex project. 10 of those went a little over time.
    They got the results that I wanted.
    Any time I need something done, they're the people I'm going to talk to. I've been through 3 or 4 freelancers, I've communicated with over 100, and these guys are very solid.

e-Commerce Development for Health Company

"They communicate well and are eager to serve."

2005 - Ongoing

WEB4PRO manages e-commerce and PHP construction for an alternative health platform, implementing designs and a multi-view database, providing custom software upgrades, and expanding features using osCommerce.

British Columbia, Canada
Martin Pytela
Founder, Life Enthusiast

Through WEB4PRO’s attentive assistance, the website grew from a startup to a full-fledged online presence, increasing web traffic and sales throughout the long-term partnership. The team’s quick issue resolutions, attractive pricing, and integrity continue to impress.

I am the founder and CEO of Life Enthusiast, which provides products and services to retail and wholesale clients in the alternative health industry. I oversee the company’s operations and make strategic decisions about our business operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEB4PRO?

Twelve years ago, we were a small online store selling nutraceuticals. We needed to upgrade our website several times to keep pace with online developments. We grew to offer 60 brands and over 600 SKUs, together with a library of educational articles. We wanted a site in PHP and Apache with a shopping cart solution.

They’ve provided primarily e-commerce and PHP development. Over the years, they built 3 versions of the website, upgrading the software and expanding the features and scope. We went with osCommerce, which is an open-source shopping cart platform.

A lot of the things that I wanted to incorporate were not available back then, so many features had to be custom-developed. Today, the site may look pretty simple or standard, but 12 years ago there was little to choose from. WEB4PRO developed things based on my designs and suggestions. We negotiated a full feature set, and they made it happen.

Sometimes, we had communication issues, but most of the work went really smoothly. The features included affiliate management, newsletter integration, and a shopping cart. We did content management, so we had an integration of the articles with each product. The standard shopping cart allowed users to choose a size, color, price, and weight and click to buy.

We have information-rich content and offer some research. I had a lot of referential articles that we needed to link through. We had multiple views of the same database—each article as it relates to the product, category, and application. Each of our products has a list of ingredients, applications, and manufacturers. The database functions kind of like a cube: you can lie it on 6 different sides, and it'll give 6 different views of the same data. That was not common in the feature sets available at the time. WEB4PRO developed that feature for me.

I hired a North American firm to do the design of the website. There are cultural differences between American and Ukrainian views of the world. I found that WEB4PRO’s designs were nice to their eyes but didn’t look right for me. They have multiple developers and many skill sets. I was only using a small section of their expertise for PHP and Apache.

We also dealt with some server and backup issues. WEB4PRO did system work for me where we wanted to make sure that we can restore the site if accidents happen. They offered to work in Magento. They currently maintain the cart. We’re planning to switch to a different platform. We want to use a different shopping cart service, which will signal the end of our partnership with WEB4PRO.

How did you come to work with WEB4PRO?

Web4Pro was recommended by a consultant who was managing our early shopping cart and website development. When we priced things out, doing the work North America was going to cost about 10 times as much as WEB4PRO because they’re based in Ukraine, where the labor costs are a lot lower.

We’ve spent about $150,000.

We started working together in 2005 and continue to collaborate.

Our company grew from a startup to a stable presence, and web traffic increased over the years. The impact of WEB4PRO’s work has been positive, but the metrics are hard to tell because we don’t have a means of comparison. If I’d chosen a developer who cost twice as much, would I have had the results 20% faster? I don’t know.

I have developed a sense of trust with WEB4PRO. We switched from working on a fixed-price basis to by the hour. I give them tasks and know that they’ll charge a fair price. I trust them enough to have an open-ended setup. Some issues came up, but we were able to resolve them. WEB4PRO owned their problems. If they did something wrong, they felt I shouldn’t have to pay for the fix.

How did WEB4PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

They were really good. They used Solid tracking for task management and accountability. We always knew the project status. We had an expected delivery date that they largely met.

Their price is outstanding from our American standpoint. They communicate well and are eager to serve. It’s a strange world where their hardship creates a huge advantage for us in the U.S.

Because the project is flexible, everything can be done faster, better, cheaper, or with less trouble. Overall, we’ve had a good experience, and the results met our expectations.

Overall Score Every problem was resolved in a professional manner.
    We always decided due dates mutually, and they delivered.
    They deliver exceptional quality for the price that I paid.
    Perfection would be hard to attain, but they come close.
    I’d tell anyone about them.

Drupal Development for Design Agency

"They’re very friendly, courteous, and professional. They do an amazing job."

Aug. 2013 - Ongoing

WEB4PRO provides web development services to augment a design firm’s offerings. Primarily using Drupal, they have built over a dozen client websites from PSD design files. They also do security updates.

Carlisle, Massachusetts
Producer of Web & Interactive Media, Design Agency

WEB4PRO consistently delivers high-quality websites with clean, easy-to-use backends that end users appreciate. They take more time than other firms, but they deliver bug-free work at a much higher level than their competitors. The team is also a pleasure to work with.

I am the interactive and web producer for a design firm in Massachusetts. I’m responsible for project management and development of a number of client websites. A large part of my job is to work with a number of web development teams according to each year’s projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEB4PRO?

We started working with them in 2013 to increase our capabilities for output of web development projects.

We’ve primarily used them for Drupal builds, which started with Version 7. That caused some security concerns over the last 18 months, so they have since been building with Drupal 8, which has been better. The websites are basically architectural based in Drupal, and the team at WEB4PRO does a great job with responsive builds as well. We’ve worked with them on 15-20 projects.

We hand them a design package from our internal design team. We do all the design work. The process of handing over that package has evolved in recent years. When we first started working with them, it was using PDF specifications, but it’s now evolved into handing them PSD’s based on Bootstrap architecture to hopefully increase the deliverable time. On average, we have 4-8 resources from WEB4PRO working with us, depending on the project.

They also provide security updates. When a Drupal 7 website has been breached, they are very good about determining the cause and making fixes for those.

How did you come to work with WEB4PRO?

I think we found them on Freelancer. We worked with one of their developers on a small HTML-based project and we were very impressed, so we engaged with their group. It’s been a good relationship over almost four years now.

How much have you invested with WEB4PRO?

In busy years like 2014 and 2015, we spend up to $20,000, but on a slower year like this one, we're projecting more like $12,000.

We started working with them around August or September of 2013, and our relationship is ongoing. It has waned recently, as we have a lower number of Drupal projects. We haven’t worked with them in WordPress before, but a lot of our clients are requesting WordPress due to the Drupal security issues. We have another team that’s very good in WordPress and much quicker in delivering projects.

I can’t share any metrics at this time. Their builds have been very stable and reliable. I do the CMS training with our clients, and our clients are very impressed with the backend of their Drupal builds. They’re very clean and easy to understand as soon as we open the screen and start touring the CMS. The quality has been extraordinarily high.

How did WEB4PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. They always have a project manager who is very friendly, professional, courteous, and open to new ideas if needed for an upcoming build. We really enjoy working with their project manager. There has been an issue on how long these builds take, and that translates into capital that we invest in these projects. When comparing the two teams we work with, they seem to take about 6-10 more weeks to build something than others might, but the quality cannot be understated. They cross-browser test everything. Typically, when first or second tier of pages come for us to review, we only have minor things to send back to them. That’s not the case with people who work faster.

What did you find most impressive about WEB4PRO?

They’re very reliable and very talented. We know that if we hand a project off to them, they will provide an estimate down to each line item on which they’ll spend time. They’re higher than we would expect, but they do come back in line unless the client changes the requirements. They’re very friendly, courteous, and professional. They do an amazing job. There’s nothing we’ve asked them to do that they have balked at, so we really enjoy working with them.

Are there any areas WEB4PRO could improve?

Last year, when we had an urgent request from a client, they sometimes wouldn’t respond for over 24 hours. If there’s an urgent thing happening, our clients really need an immediate response. Over the last year, they’ve made great improvements in this area. There was a holiday in Ukraine earlier this week, and I sent out an email with a fire emoji on it. I was impressed that they came in on a holiday and fixed things for the client so we wouldn’t look like we weren’t doing anything for two days.

Overall Score I do feel they are incredibly adaptive to using modern technologies, such as Slack and Git. When they see a problem on a build, they will work to remedy that very quickly, using something that’s reliable and stable.
    When we compare them to our other team, there’s a difference of weeks, which translates into thousands more dollars.
    I know they’ve worked very hard at this, but there have been occasions when we’ve had to have some tough conversations with our clients.
    They just deliver an excellent product, and it withstands over three years, which is very rare in this business.
    We did that recently.

Custom Drupal Modules for Software Company

“WEB4PRO’s team react positively to changes and requests.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

As an outsourced vendor, WEB4PRO built custom modules that allow users to easily install and configure features on Drupal 8. They continue to assist in implementing new functionalities.

Greece
Stavros Kounis
CTO, More than Themes

WEB4PRO’s work has contributed significantly to the improved performance of core products. The team responds quickly to requests and accepts feedback positively.

I’m the CTO of a company that builds premium Drupal themes and distributions.

For what projects/services did your company hire WEB4PRO?

We outsourced the development of some custom Drupal 8 modules.

We wanted to easily automate the configuration of an existing Drupal 8 site.

WEB4PRO sent a direct marketing email that introduced their services.

we assigned them a small part of our project. As soon as they successfully completed this task, we expanded the scope of their involvement.

We’ve worked with one senior Drupal developer and one communication manager from WEB4PRO. The team also includes one project leader and two QA people from our end.

Some of the modules they’ve created are already part of our products and have improved the overall experience of our clients. As a result, it is now easier to install and configure new features using these modules. Once the project is completed, there should be a significant improvement in the installation process of our products.

We’ve kept ownership of the project, so our project manager determines the specs and assignments. As soon as something is implemented, we are given the opportunity to review their work. WEB4PRO’s team reacts positively to changes and requests.

We’re impressed with their availability, communication, and responsiveness.

Overall Score There is always room for improvement.