Best web hosting solution in Dhaka Bangladesh

We Host Dhaka is miles above the rest as an exceptional web hosting company. We have many years of leading experience with global businesses of all sizes and have built up an affluence of web hosting expertise that put down us a scratch above other web hosting companies in this time. We Host Dhaka is a company that you can rely on for all of your web hosting. With 24 hour support and a money back guarantee there is no reason not to sign up today!

, Bangladesh

pubailresortclub.com

citationbuildingcompany.com

alaminjewellers.com

SEO & Web Design for Photography Company

“Their customer service is impeccable. ... I plan to continue working with them."

Sep. 2017 - Ongoing

We Host Dhaka redesigned a website, making it mobile responsive and improving the upload speed. They also manage SEO, Google Ads, and PPC campaigns.

Pickens, South Carolina
Russell Brinson
Owner, Russell Brinson Photography

The website moved up to the top pages in Google search and the traffic has increased. We Host Dhaka goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their professionalism and ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively made them a reliable partner.

I'm the owner of Russell Brinson Photography.

What challenge were you trying to address with We Host Dhaka?

We were looking for a vendor to help us redesign our website and boost our Google rankings.

They made our website mobile responsive and improved the upload speed. Then, they provided SEO services and managed Google Ads and PPC campaigns for us. They did the analysis and created keyword lists, helping us move up in Google searches. In addition, they did a lot of work on the backend and improved the layout of our site.

We mostly work with a project manager, but there are more people behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with We Host Dhaka?

I found their listing on Fiverr. They understood all of my needs and answered my questions, so I chose them.

We started working with them in September 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

Before we even started any paid ads, our ranking went up from page 19 to the first or second page in Google searches. I'm located in a rural town and people usually don't search past page two when they're looking for a local vendor. So being on page one or two definitely helps my business.

Also, the pages load much faster than they used to. I have four different independent platforms where I test the speed of my website and all of them gave me the top scores.

How did We Host Dhaka perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and professional. If there are any issues, they address them quickly and effectively. We mostly use email, phone, and chat to stay in touch.

Their customer service is impeccable. Often, it's hard to get a quick response from a vendor, but We Host Dhaka respond immediately–both via email and chat.

No. I'm impressed with them.

Don't hesitate. Go with them and be open about your goals.

Overall Score I plan to continue working with them.
    It was definitely the best value.
    They provide much better service than other companies I've worked with.
    I refer them all the time.