User Experience Design Agency

Viccsun is one of the top UX/UI design firms in India, with more than 7 years of experience creating highly usable and intuitive B2B solutions. Driven by our passion for compelling and usable designs, we specialize in UX and UI design for desktop and mobile applications and apps.

Mohali, India
  • Mohali, PB

labcollector, claritysoft, verticalresponse, deluxe, agilebio, thelaw, theluxurycloset.

Bootstrap Development and Design for Internet Company

"Viccsun is able to quickly come up with really good designs, and they turnaround projects really fast."

Working in the Nexus theme, Viccsun creates designs for a Bootstrap 4 version of an existing VerticalResponse platform.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Matt Harrison
Project Manager, Tech Assets

Throughout the engagement, Viccsun’s understanding of the Bootstrap environment and theme helps them respond quickly to any requests. Their design expertise and responsiveness make them a valuable partner.

Tech Assets is a high technology holding company, and part of the Deluxe brand. I work as a project manager for our hosting platforms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Viccsun?

We needed help on a Bootstrap 4 version of our VerticalResponse platform. I initially farmed it out to a couple of contractors we’d worked with previously, but we ultimately ended up going with Viccsun.

They mostly work in the Bootstrap Nexus theme. They’re doing a lot of design work that fits within a consistent framework. They’re able to decipher what exists on the current VerticalResponse platform, and then implement new versions for the new build.

I work with Sunny (owner, Viccsun).

How did you come to work with Viccsun?

I found them through Upwork. I had probably about 90 applicants. They supplied the best looking design work. They're also very familiar with the Bootstrap environment and theme that we were looking to use.

We’ve spent approximately $6000.

The project started in the middle of January 2018.

Not yet. Work is ongoing and none of it’s live.

How did Viccsun perform from a project management standpoint?

There’s a lot of scattered information within my company, so I decipher everything as best I can before sending it over. They’re really successful at getting things done, and their turnaround time is usually about 48 hours.

I've worked with other groups that can't come to a decision on design aspects because one person is the lead and there’s 15 other people working on the project. Viccsun is able to quickly come up with really good designs, and they turnaround projects really fast.

Sometimes it takes extra time to email back and forth to clarify project information. There’s an occasional communication breakdown, but usually that's only if I’ve sent a long email asking a lot of different questions.

UI/UX Design Assistance for CMS Platform

“Viccsun consistently turns in work on time or before deadlines, and the quality is always great.”

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

Viccsun creates UX interfaces, mainly for forms in a web app. He’s provided the designs and converts them into a format that the in-house dev team can utilize.

Dublin, Ohio
Founder, CMS Platform

Viccsun’s work is clean and balanced, creating a friendly and welcoming user experience. Unlike many other developers, Viccsun is reliable and willing to collaborate. He does his job well and requires minimal oversight.

I’m the CEO and founder of a CRM vendor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Viccsun?