Facebook and Google Ads done right

Our goal is not only to bring the relevant audience on your website but also to individualize your website content for each of your users.

Getting the most out of your digital marketing channels through research, comprehensive setup and constant optimization:

• PPC advertisement (Adwords, Facebook, Bing, Yandex)
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Customer Experience & Website Conversion
  • Performance Media (Display, Social, YouTube Advertising)
  • Advanced Remarketing

Kiev, Ukraine
  • Kiev, KV 07400
    Ukraine

Mindvalley (e-learning), Qvolta (P2P cryptocurrency-fiat exchange), Healthranger Store (Wellness, organic products), Bitcomo (AdNetwork on Blockchain), Dineria (Loans), Probemas (Game Company (e-commerce))

PPC Management for Consumer Products Web Store

"...we were very happy with their work and will work with them again."

June - July 2019

UAWC Agency evaluated and enhanced an e-commerce store’s PPC efforts. After cleaning up an existing account, they researched and targeted new keywords, including negative keywords.

Australia
Jimmy Downey
PPC Lead

Targeted metrics all experienced marked growth thanks to UAWC Agency’s stand-out communication. In-touch frequently, they explained technical concepts clearly and demonstrated impressive patience.

We are an e-commerce company helping women improve their feminine health. I was responsible for running our PPC campaigns until UAWC took over.

For what projects/services did your company hire UAWC Agency?

We hired UAWC for PPC. When UAWC came on board, our PPC campaigns were a mess. They did a great job cleaning up our account and improving all of our key metrics. Prior to hiring UAWC, we did work with one other PPC freelancer. This was not a great experience and we are very grateful that we found UAWC when we did.

Lower CPC, increase CTR, target new countries, target new keywords, lower CPA, add negative keywords (prevent your adds from being seen when a certain term is searched), test display ads, launch remarketing, and, of course, increase sales.

We found UAWC on Upwork after interviewing at least 10 other PPC agencies and freelancers.

The first job for UAWC was to review and clean up our account. After that, they began adding new keywords and negative keywords. They then created new campaigns and went about testing and optimizing them.

We dealt directly with Alexey, who was great throughout the entire process.

UAWC helped us improve all our key metrics, we were very happy with their work and will work with them again.

We held weekly calls on Skype and were in daily contact (when needed) via email. Communication was never a problem.

The communication was great, and Alexey took the time to explain to us how and why he was making certain changes. This was very important to us and is something we value very highly when working with any freelancer or agency.

Digital Marketing & PPC for Regulatory Library Company

“They have an effective team with a vast knowledge of PPC strategies.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

UAWC Agency provides PPC services, working on Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Yandex.Direct campaigns. They analyzed search patterns and focused on optimizing the campaign strategy.

Houston, Texas
DPM Manager, Regulatory Library

The long-term services from the UAWC team deliver good results, improving the quality of the search traffic, optimizing keywords, and ensuring the use of up-to-date technologies. They are knowledgeable and responsive but could provide more detailed reporting.

We’re a B2B regulatory library and localization agency that provides legal support and information.

For what projects/services did your company hire UAWC Agency?

We needed help with the management of our Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Yandex.Direct.

To have higher KPIs in terms of our CTR, while operating at a lower budget.

We initially found them over Freelancer.com. We looked at their track record of prior projects and reviews of their services and found they have solid experience in the PPC business for Russian and English-speaking markets.

They began by understanding the specifics of our business, how our client traffic works, and how our search criteria developed. Using this information, they analyzed our search patterns and worked on finding the best optimization strategy for our PPC campaigns.

We’ve been using their services for around five years on and off. Their team has improved our search traffic quality, optimized keywords, and utilized the most recent technologies for our platforms.

The workflow is very satisfactory. Their team is quick to respond, with a good understanding of the PPC processes, enabling them to implement the most effective solutions.

They have an effective team with a vast knowledge of PPC strategies. They’re also experienced in SEO, though to a less degree.

They don’t measure everything, in terms of KPIs, CTRs, and numbers in general. That means that we might have great performance indictors but the actual sales might not reflect those. It requires us to have an understanding of PPC processes and to keep an eye at the project at all times.

Overall Score True professionals that are highly recommended.
    They delivered exactly what is discussed, agreed and scheduled.
    Very cost efficient for B2B services.
    Highly experienced and proficient in what they are doing.
    Very highly, they're top notch.

PPC for Academic Editing Company

"Everyone on the team was very friendly and highly capable."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

UAWC Agency provides PPC advertising services on an ongoing basis. They researched user personas, selected target SEO keywords, and set up a Google Ads account they continue to manage.

Dunedin,New Zealand
Winston J. Greene
Founder, Winston J. Greene Academic Services

UAWC Agency made an excellent first impression as passionate and diligent providers that they delivered on throughout the entire engagement. The team's efforts yielded a 2,000% increase in subscribers, which accomplished the primary objective. The customer service they offered was superb.

I am the founder of Winston J. Greene Academic Editing.

For what projects/services did your company hire UAWC Agency?

I hired UAWC Agency to help organize a PPC campaign. Specifically, I needed them to set up my Google Ads account, pick specific keywords, and specify the target customer profile.

I wanted to have a working Google Ads campaign that would send customers to our website and generates leads and sales.

After I found UAWC Agency via Upwork, it quickly became clear they were passionate about the work they perform. My excellent first impression of UAWC Agency proved to be true throughout the duration of our project. Our engagement is still ongoing.

We started with a few Skype meetings simply to get to know each other and to clarify the project. From there, they started working on the specifics. They regularly asked for our feedback. Everything went quickly and worked very well.

Three people were involved in total, which felt ample for my needs. Everyone on the team was very friendly and highly capable.

UWAC Agency increased subscriber generation through our site by about 2000%.  As the main aim of this particular project, I'm very happy with the success they achieved for us.

How did the UAWC Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was simply superb. I wish it felt as smooth working with my own team!

What impresses you about the UAWC Agency?

I was impressed by their dedication to satisfying the client. I haven't seen the same level of customer service with another team before or since. UAWC Agency really strives to make everything work for us.

I honestly don't see how their services could be improved.

Overall Score They are the best PPC agency on the Internet.
    Scheduling was super simple despite a 12-hour time zone difference. They were very accommodating!
    The cost was extremely reasonable for the value of their work.
    The work was top quality. They fully accomplished my goals.
    I've already done so and have only received positive feedback from those new clients.

PPC for Media Buying Company

"I would vouch for them [UAWC Agency]. I’m super satisfied with my experience with them."

July 2016 - Ongoing

UAWC Agency was hired to do PPC [pay-per-click] campaigns to bring the CPA [cost per action] of video views down.

Bershire, UK
Director, Media Buying Company

UAWC Agency was able to bring the CPA down three times what it cost the client before they began their relationship. They appreciated that UAWC agency was always available.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

We are a media buying company in the UK. I direct and manage all our clients and advertising companies. I am the Director.

What challenge were you trying to address with UAWC?

To get better results, I’m always looking for talent when it comes to PPC to work with native ads, Facebook, and AdWords. I wanted to optimize our strategies. I was driving traffic to the editorials, and my conversion was based on the number of video views in the article. I wanted to get the cost down by optimizing our AdWords campaign, including creating a larger audience and changing the targeting.

They went in and started from scratch, creating new campaigns for the new targeting types almost daily. They blacklisted places that didn’t work and found new audiences. They really helped.

I was very demanding that we didn’t waste our clients’ money. For each of the client's accounts, we now have around 12 campaigns, and it all goes to the same set of URLs. Every campaign is just a different targeting type. Our communication was through Skype every day. They always responded on time, and we never exceeded the budget.

How did you come to work with the UAWC Agency?

I have a contact that recommended the UAWC Agency. I hired them directly.

How much have you invested with the UAWC Agency?

It was more than $200,000 over three months. Our spending changes, but usually per client we spend $3,000 to $5,000 a day.

We started working with them in July 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work or the impact of the engagement?

I had other vendors working for some of my companies before, but UAWC Agency has so far delivered the best results. When we started with them, we had a CPA of $25-$35 bucks per video view because we’re going to a high-end audience. UAWC Agency was able to drop the CPA down to $7 to $10. That’s three times better.

How did the UAWC Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

In the morning we decided when we'd have a call. We use Skype and whenever we have ideas or questions, we just call them. We’re working with them right now on only two or three accounts, so it doesn’t make sense to use a task management tool. We have an agenda for each day, and we review the results in the evening.

What did you find most impressive about the UAWC Agency?

I’ve tried five teams before. So far I’ve given them more and more campaigns because I trust them. They always deliver and work hard. When you say we need to drop CPAs because this is how we get results, they work on it to make it happen. If it doesn’t happen, they come up with strategies to find out a way to accomplish it. They always find a solution. I would vouch for them [UAWC Agency]. I’m super satisfied with my experience with them.

Are there any areas the UAWC Agency could improve?

No, not in my case. The stuff we are doing is very specific; it’s promotional products. It’s more financial press releases. My niche is very challenging, but they still succeeded in impressing me with the results.

Overall Score There is nothing that I’m not satisfied with. I set the rules, and they play within the lines. We’ve never had issues.
    It’s a good value for the money.
    They are highly professional and reliable.