Extraordinary Assistants for Extraordinary People

Uassist.ME was founded in 2009 and has been one of the top virtual assistants in the world since then. With offices in Miami and San Salvador our company serves clients in over 20 countries. Our founders have been featured as Inc Magazines 30 under 30 and several other publications have published our story.

Most of our clients are small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs looking to expand and grow their businesses. Our more than 200 teammembers have over 40 different backgrounds including marketing, business, finance, design, etc.

, El Salvador
  • El Salvador
  • El Salvador

We work with executives at companies like Facebook, Twitter, Uber and Instagram.

Virtual Assitant for Engineering Firm

"It has been a great decision to work with Uassist.ME and they’ve done wonders for my business."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME provides a virtual assistant to a small engineering firm. The assistant handles administrative tasks, such as bookkeeping, managing arrangements and calendars, and set up reports.

Texas
CEO, Engineering Firm

The support from the virtual assistant has enabled the business owner to improve productivity and revenue by over 40%. Uassist.ME is a reliable, skilled partner, making the collaboration flow smoothly. Customers can expect a sufficient, capable team to engage with.

I’m the CEO of a multifaceted engineering firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Uassist.ME?

I hired Uassist.ME because, as a small business entrepreneur, I was struggling to focus on other important tasks and handle administrative tasks. Because of this, I hired them as a virtual assistant.

Uassist.ME provides a virtual assistant for my business. She handles the bookkeeping, makes appointments, manages travel arrangements, sets up basic report templates for me to fill out. One part of my business requires me to do forensic investigations, so the virtual assistant reaches out to insurance companies, sets up the appointment, manages my calendar, and arranges the flights, hotels, and rental cars.

They dedicate one teammate to our engagement.

How did you come to work with Uassist.ME?

I looked for virtual assistants online and Uassist.ME’s prices were competitive. Their quality turned out to be great too, so we continue to work with them.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$25,000 on their services, so far.

We’ve been working together since April 2019.

The greatest benefit of working with Uassist.ME has definitely been the amount of time it’s saved me. My productivity has increased by over 40%, which means so has my revenue. It has been a great decision to work with Uassist.ME and they’ve done wonders for my business.

How did Uassist.ME perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive. We choose to use Skype to communicate, and the virtual assistant is always available. I can also reach them through the phone—they set up a dedicated phone line for when my company calls. They also get back to me within a few hours over email, which is pretty good.

The communication between our teams is the best part of working with Uassist.ME. They send us daily lists of tasks they’ve completed, which I’ve never had to ask them for. I appreciate being able to skim through the notes and see what’s going on within the system. Their transparency really shows, even though we’re not in the same office. I’m always able to double-check what they’re working on and see what I need to.

Nothing comes to mind—I’m satisfied with the service.

I suggest starting off with a small plan. We began with two hours a day, increased to four hours, and now the virtual assistant works with me full-time because we’re more comfortable. Doing this allows both sides to develop a relationship and it’s an efficient way to get to know each other.

Overall Score There's always room for improvement but they're great and I look forward to continue working with them.
    They've met pretty stringent deadlines and they've worked overtime.
    Other firms were charging more than double what Uassist.ME charges.
    I've reviewed their work and it's been spot on.
    I'd recommend them because of the great experience I've had.

Call Services & Support for Medical Provider

"Working with this company allowed me to reduce my overhead costs."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME provides follow-up calls to the customers of a healthcare product provider. The teammate calls each customer, reads from a prepared script and delivers daily progress reports on the number of calls.

Baltimore, Maryland
Chris Barton
VP Sales, Precision Medical Products

The work performed by Uassist.ME has significantly reduced overhead costs and fulfills the business’ daily needs. Their team is thorough and reliable and always communicates about what progress is made and any setbacks that occur.

I am the VP of a large medical device distributor.

For what projects/services did your company hire Uassist.ME?

We hired Uassist.ME to help with our follow up courtesy phone calls to all of our clients.

My goals for this project was so to make sure every client who received a device, also received a courtesy phone call. That volume is at about 1700 calls per month.

Uassist.Me came highly recommended from a business associate.

I give my wonderful Uassist.Me assistant a script to read from and a spreadsheet of all of the contacts she is to call. She always does a thorough job and updates me of her progress at the end of every day.

I just have one Uassist.Me staff member working with me.

Working with this company allowed me to reduce my overhead costs. They provide a dependable service accomplishing what I need done every day.

The workflow has been fantastic. We communicate daily and have never had a problem.

I find the daily progress reports to be impressive.

I can't think of anything that could improve my service.

Virtual Assistant for a Realty Team

"I'm able to save not only on the cost of personnel, but I'm also saving time."

2017 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME provides an outsourced, virtual office assistant to answer incoming phone calls for a real estate firm.

Ashburn, Virginia
Tony Rivas
President, Servant Realty Team

ROI has improved dramatically since the engagement began. Uassist.ME demonstrates a vested interest in long-term outcomes and customer business needs. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and ability to work within strict parameters justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m the president of Servant Realty Team, part of Pearson Smith Realty. We’re a real estate company that services Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C.

What challenge were you trying to address with Uassist.ME?

I wanted to implement a virtual assistant to open up more time in my day.

Uassist.ME provides me with a virtual assistant to help facilitate incoming calls. They trained the assistant to handle my day-to-day operations. The assistant speaks to my current and prospective clients, which frees up time from my schedule.

My main point of contact is Jackie (Customer Relationship Manager, Uassist.ME).

How did you come to work with Uassist.ME?

I found them after researching about 10–15 companies. They stood out from the others because they’re upfront on how they bill based on hours. However, they let me know we could break it up in different types of plans if I didn't need as many hours. That à la carte menu lets them provide services based on what I need. It's custom-tailored to me and not generic or one-size-fits-all.

I've invested over $35,000.

We started working together in early 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

I've probably seen a return over 10 times what I invested. I'm able to save not only on the cost of personnel, but I'm also saving time. Uassist.ME essentially saves me about 8 hours a day, and I’m now able to focus on other dollar producing activities that help my business grow.

The virtual assistant is very personable and outgoing. My clients enjoyed talking to them on the phone. There’s no language barrier, to the point where my clients don't know that they’re based out of the country. Clients are under the impression that they’re local, which is a plus for me. It's been a great experience to date.

How did Uassist.ME perform from a project management standpoint?

Uassist.ME organizes my business better than I could on my own. We communicate through Skype and phone calls, and they send me a daily update. They’re very responsive. I actually flew to meet them in person before we started working together. I take my business seriously, and I wanted to actually meet the person who would be assisting me.

Their attention to detail is amazing. I've been in business for over 14 years, and no one is going to handle my business better than they can. I can actually go on vacation knowing that my business is taken care of. That peace of mind is priceless. I don't have any regrets.

They could improve by taking on more languages. That’s nothing negative, just some constructive criticism. They could take it to the next level if they could speak in more than just Spanish and English.

It's cheaper to hire a virtual assistant, and they’ll do the job better than hiring a person that sits in your office. No one else could give my business their all like the virtual assistant. Uassist.ME has everything figured out. If there's a problem, they have a solution.

I’ve already recommended them.

Remote Sales & Marketing Support for Housing Service

"The quality of the work that their talent delivers is superior."

April 2018 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME provides a remote team to perform administrative and marketing tasks for a property management firm. They interact with clients, close deals, and coordinate digital marketing and content efforts.

Orlando, Florida
Stefany Marcelino
CEO, Orlando City Corporate Housing

Uassist.ME’s involvement has been vital to business growth as they have allowed the leadership team to focus on firm building activities. They exhibit excellent initiative and English skills, fostering a productive remote engagement. Uassist.ME has proven to be a reliable and capable partner.

I am the CEO of Orlando City Corporate Housing. It is a corporate and rental property management firm. We rent furnished, all-inclusive housing for insurance companies, dislocated families who are looking to move to Orlando, and employees who are relocating here for a special project or job. We provide a home away from home where people can stay temporarily or as they transition to their permanent home.

What challenge were you trying to address with Uassist.ME?

As a remote partner, we rely on Uassist.ME to perform administrative tasks and a range of marketing services.

I work with a team of three Uassist.ME employees. One is responsible for administrative duties, along with some occasional sales. She accepts phone calls and handles the entire reservation and booking process. She works with clients or leads and provides them with all of the necessary information, closes the deal, and coordinates the reservation paperwork to place them in a home. Two other staff members organize the company’s marketing efforts, which include SEO, SEM, social media management, and content creation.

The three Uassist.ME employees have supervisors, but I only interact with them when necessary.

How did you come to work with Uassist.ME?

I searched for remote firms all around the world, but I decided on Uassist.ME because they had the most reasonable pricing structure and the best English skills. Because each of the employees would communicate extensively over the phone, their English needed to be immaculate.

Our engagement began in April 2018 and remains ongoing.

Having Uassist.ME take the lead on these tasks has allowed me to grow the business with new leads and new sales. They do so well in their roles that I don’t have to worry about that side of the business anymore. I could not be where I am today if it had not been for them. I’m very thankful for them.

How did Uassist.ME perform from a project management standpoint?

I rarely have to reach out to my team’s supervisors because the people that work for me have been so self-motivated and easy to work with. They follow instructions so well that I haven’t had to communicate very often outside of them. We have a lot of open communication, and we use Trello to track their workload.

The team is educated and very capable in both English and Spanish. The quality of the work that their talent delivers is superior.

Once I brought on the marketing employees, I had to request a more comprehensive onboarding process so that I could truly understand the technical elements of their roles. I requested that session after I had some early confusion, and they immediately helped me understand all of their tasks.

I’ve given each of my employees a title because I want them to feel empowered as though they are members of my team. It’s important to treat all employees, even remote ones, like people that you hired yourself.

Virtual Administrative Services for Agency

"Being able to train my VA to work on several dozen online platforms was impressive."

Feb. 2018 - July 2019

Uassist.ME provided virtual administrative services.

Phoenix, Arizona
Staff Member, Marketing Muses

The virtual assistant at Uassist.ME helped the client expand their business. The VA was a fast learner who was able to operate on all of the client's platforms.

Marketing Muses | FashionWeek.Pro | HQ | iEssential Oils

Virtual Admin services

Ongoing Virtual Admin services

Through Forbes Coaches Council Intranet Concierge

Ongoing Virtual Admin services

Working w/ my VA was great & helped push my businesses + clients forward.

Daily, ongoing via Skype, email, phone.

I always prioritize quality over speed, this might be an area of improvement.

Customer Service for Business Consultants

"They have great communication, IT support, location and language skills."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME handles onboarding and customer service for an entrepreneurship consulting company. They field questions over phone, email, and through the website.

Orlando, Florida
CEO, Business Consulting Firm

The service Uassist.ME provides has cut workloads dramatically and presents a professional face for the business. Their team communicates effectively and satisfies all requests.

We are a consulting and holding company specializing in online offerings. Our goal is to work with entrepreneurs around the world building and growing their brands. We are proud to offer creative and unique financing. Let’s build your business today! - CEO

For what projects/services did your company hire Uassist.ME?

Manage all account onboarding and customer service.

Reduce my daily tasks to less than an hour.

I liked the website, and when I called the sales associate was great.

Manage all account onboarding, email, phone, and customer service.

I was the main point of contact before.

My personal workload is less than 1/5th of what it was.

Great

They have great communication, IT support, location and language skills.

Project manager dashboard would be great.