Extraordinary Assistants for Extraordinary People

Uassist.ME was founded in 2009 and has been one of the top virtual assistants in the world since then. With offices in Miami and San Salvador our company serves clients in over 20 countries. Our founders have been featured as Inc Magazines 30 under 30 and several other publications have published our story.

Most of our clients are small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs looking to expand and grow their businesses. Our more than 200 teammembers have over 40 different backgrounds including marketing, business, finance, design, etc.

, El Salvador
  • El Salvador
  • El Salvador

We work with executives at companies like Facebook, Twitter, Uber and Instagram.

Virtual Assistant for a Realty Team

"I'm able to save not only on the cost of personnel, but I'm also saving time."

2017 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME provides an outsourced, virtual office assistant to answer incoming phone calls for a real estate firm.

Ashburn, Virginia
Tony Rivas
President, Servant Realty Team

ROI has improved dramatically since the engagement began. Uassist.ME demonstrates a vested interest in long-term outcomes and customer business needs. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and ability to work within strict parameters justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m the president of Servant Realty Team, part of Pearson Smith Realty. We’re a real estate company that services Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C.

What challenge were you trying to address with Uassist.ME?

I wanted to implement a virtual assistant to open up more time in my day.

Uassist.ME provides me with a virtual assistant to help facilitate incoming calls. They trained the assistant to handle my day-to-day operations. The assistant speaks to my current and prospective clients, which frees up time from my schedule.

My main point of contact is Jackie (Customer Relationship Manager, Uassist.ME).

How did you come to work with Uassist.ME?

I found them after researching about 10–15 companies. They stood out from the others because they’re upfront on how they bill based on hours. However, they let me know we could break it up in different types of plans if I didn't need as many hours. That à la carte menu lets them provide services based on what I need. It's custom-tailored to me and not generic or one-size-fits-all.

I've invested over $35,000.

We started working together in early 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

I've probably seen a return over 10 times what I invested. I'm able to save not only on the cost of personnel, but I'm also saving time. Uassist.ME essentially saves me about 8 hours a day, and I’m now able to focus on other dollar producing activities that help my business grow.

The virtual assistant is very personable and outgoing. My clients enjoyed talking to them on the phone. There’s no language barrier, to the point where my clients don't know that they’re based out of the country. Clients are under the impression that they’re local, which is a plus for me. It's been a great experience to date.

How did Uassist.ME perform from a project management standpoint?

Uassist.ME organizes my business better than I could on my own. We communicate through Skype and phone calls, and they send me a daily update. They’re very responsive. I actually flew to meet them in person before we started working together. I take my business seriously, and I wanted to actually meet the person who would be assisting me.

Their attention to detail is amazing. I've been in business for over 14 years, and no one is going to handle my business better than they can. I can actually go on vacation knowing that my business is taken care of. That peace of mind is priceless. I don't have any regrets.

They could improve by taking on more languages. That’s nothing negative, just some constructive criticism. They could take it to the next level if they could speak in more than just Spanish and English.

It's cheaper to hire a virtual assistant, and they’ll do the job better than hiring a person that sits in your office. No one else could give my business their all like the virtual assistant. Uassist.ME has everything figured out. If there's a problem, they have a solution.

I’ve already recommended them.

Remote Sales & Marketing Support for Housing Service

"The quality of the work that their talent delivers is superior."

April 2018 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME provides a remote team to perform administrative and marketing tasks for a property management firm. They interact with clients, close deals, and coordinate digital marketing and content efforts.

Orlando, Florida
Stefany Marcelino
CEO, Orlando City Corporate Housing

Uassist.ME’s involvement has been vital to business growth as they have allowed the leadership team to focus on firm building activities. They exhibit excellent initiative and English skills, fostering a productive remote engagement. Uassist.ME has proven to be a reliable and capable partner.

I am the CEO of Orlando City Corporate Housing. It is a corporate and rental property management firm. We rent furnished, all-inclusive housing for insurance companies, dislocated families who are looking to move to Orlando, and employees who are relocating here for a special project or job. We provide a home away from home where people can stay temporarily or as they transition to their permanent home.

What challenge were you trying to address with Uassist.ME?

As a remote partner, we rely on Uassist.ME to perform administrative tasks and a range of marketing services.

I work with a team of three Uassist.ME employees. One is responsible for administrative duties, along with some occasional sales. She accepts phone calls and handles the entire reservation and booking process. She works with clients or leads and provides them with all of the necessary information, closes the deal, and coordinates the reservation paperwork to place them in a home. Two other staff members organize the company’s marketing efforts, which include SEO, SEM, social media management, and content creation.

The three Uassist.ME employees have supervisors, but I only interact with them when necessary.

How did you come to work with Uassist.ME?

I searched for remote firms all around the world, but I decided on Uassist.ME because they had the most reasonable pricing structure and the best English skills. Because each of the employees would communicate extensively over the phone, their English needed to be immaculate.

Our engagement began in April 2018 and remains ongoing.

Having Uassist.ME take the lead on these tasks has allowed me to grow the business with new leads and new sales. They do so well in their roles that I don’t have to worry about that side of the business anymore. I could not be where I am today if it had not been for them. I’m very thankful for them.

How did Uassist.ME perform from a project management standpoint?

I rarely have to reach out to my team’s supervisors because the people that work for me have been so self-motivated and easy to work with. They follow instructions so well that I haven’t had to communicate very often outside of them. We have a lot of open communication, and we use Trello to track their workload.

The team is educated and very capable in both English and Spanish. The quality of the work that their talent delivers is superior.

Once I brought on the marketing employees, I had to request a more comprehensive onboarding process so that I could truly understand the technical elements of their roles. I requested that session after I had some early confusion, and they immediately helped me understand all of their tasks.

I’ve given each of my employees a title because I want them to feel empowered as though they are members of my team. It’s important to treat all employees, even remote ones, like people that you hired yourself.