Extraordinary Assistants for Extraordinary People

Uassist.ME was founded in 2009 and has been one of the top virtual assistants & BPO companies in the world since then. With offices in Miami and San Salvador our company serves clients in over 20 countries. Our founders have been featured as Inc Magazines 30 under 30 and several other publications have published our story.

Most of our clients are small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs looking to expand and grow their businesses. Our more than 200 team members have over 40 different backgrounds including marketing, business, finance, design, etc.

Miami, FL

We work with small businesses, startups and executives at companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Uber and Instagram.

Full-Time Support Teams

Perfect for handling everyday administrative or marketing tasks and ideal for small and medium businesses aiming for growth.

Getting Started with Uassist.ME

Start delegating from your desk to ours in three simple steps and save time and money!

Consumer Electronics

Client in the Consumer Electronics industry, has been a client of Uassist.ME for 4 years.

We offer administrative and customer service solutions in the Real Estate Industry.

BPO & Virtual Assistance for Restaurant

"Uassist.ME has very fast turnaround times, usually within 24 hours."

Jan. 2011 - Ongoing

A longtime partner, Uassist.ME provides ongoing BPO and virtual assistance services. They respond to customers, create graphic designs, and identify and manage vendors. The team also developed a website.

Adriana Vermut
Owner, Pica Pica

A detail-oriented partner, Uassist.ME keeps in-depth documentation of all of their work and provides weekly reports. They are an efficient team that works quickly to deliver as requested. Additionally, their bilingualism and understanding of the brand and its constituents are invaluable.

I’m the owner of Pica, a Venezuelan restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Uassist.ME?

I needed a low-touch assistant to help with various tasks.

Uassist.ME has done various jobs to meet my needs, including setting up accounts and responding to customers. In addition to doing graphic design work for flyers, posters, and stickers, they’ve also researched vendor options and ordered labels with the best option.

They’ve helped to put our newsletter together and have managed all vendor relations. For example, if I need to change hours or menu items, they reach out to vendors to update information. The team also helped build the website for my non-profit.

I have had 2–3 assistants over the course of the engagement.

How did you come to work with Uassist.ME?

I was looking for a virtual assistant that could speak Spanish and English. Their price was affordable.

We’ve spent $10,000–$49,000. I pay $1,000–$5,000 per year depending on the amount of assistance I require.

We began working together in 2011, and our engagement is ongoing.

Uassist.ME has very fast turnaround times, usually within 24 hours. They keep a very detailed record of the time spent on tasks, which I feel is financially efficient. Having worked together so long, they know our brand and our clients.

How did Uassist.ME perform from a project management standpoint?

I get a weekly report on their hours. They meet deadlines, and they’re efficient and responsive. We communicate via email.

I really like that they’re bilingual, as Spanish is my first language. Uassist.ME is also cost-effective and has quick response times.

It would be nice to have a direct way to contact them if I need to, besides email. Sometimes I can’t get hold of them when I would like to.

You need to be comfortable with it being a virtual assistant, not in-person. They are also very business-oriented.

Overall Score Time speaks for itself. We’ve been working together for nearly a decade.

Web Dev & Digital Strategy for Real Estate & E-Commerce Co

“They are a cut above other vendors who offer similar services.”

2013 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME built a website for a real estate and e-commerce company. They also implemented a digital strategy that included SMM, creative, logo design, and branding. They even support bookkeeping and paperwork.

Atlanta, Georgia
Owner, Real Estate & E-Commerce Company

So far, the project has been successful. Uassist.ME provides excellent service for a reasonable price. They were helpful and supportive throughout the process, interviewing candidates to ensure quality work for an affordable price.

I’m the owner of a real estate and e-commerce company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Uassist.ME?

I needed help with organization on the real estate side of things and some creative help on the e-commerce side.

For the e-commerce side of our business, they built our website. They created a Facebook account and handle everything; the content, creatives, advertising, etc. They also helped with logo, brand, deciding on our target audience, overall strategy.
For the real estate side, they are doing organizational tasks, including paperwork and bookkeeping.
They will be creating a Facebook account for the real estate side, handling all that entails, as well.

I interact with six people; three on the creative team dealing with the website and e-commerce, and three on the administrative team, one full-time assistant and two who help with e-commerce and real estate.

How did you come to work with Uassist.ME?

I found them through a Google search.

We spent $100,000.

We began working together in early 2013, and it’s ongoing. It has not been consistently going that whole time; we usually work together for six months at a time, or so. The current project has been running about 60 days so far.

The website is about 90-95% finished, so it’s not live yet. We expect it to go live next week. Regarding their administration work, I’ve had some really good assistants over the years. I’ve been satisfied working with them.

How did Uassist.ME perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide the best value for the services they provide. I’m pretty satisfied and always come back to work with them again for several years now.

They are a cut above other vendors who offer similar services. They help you through processes, such as interviewing candidates for a position, and are more affordable than others.

There have been occasional language barriers during interviews, but they’ve resolved it when we brought it to their attention.

When hiring any vendor, be sure your personalities match. Also, be aware of possible language barriers; ask a lot of questions, and have a dialogue to help you see the range of their English.

Virtual Assistant for Full-Service Marketing Agency

Our assigned virtual assistant does a phenomenal job.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME provided a virtual assistant for a full-service creative agency. They crafted copy for email newsletters and generated blog content. They’re working to develop an ad strategy for third-party clients.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Lydia Martinez
Founder & CEO, Elle Marketing and Events

Uassist.ME’s virtual assistant has delivered exceptional work, securing them a more robust contract with the client. Their support has quickened the client’s turnaround times and has alleviated their administrative burdens. The VA came ready and prepared, allowing them to hit the ground running.

I’m the founder and CEO of a full-service marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Uassist.ME?

My business is growing quickly, and while I have a local team, I needed to supplement it with individuals who could help us execute our marketing campaigns.

They’ve created e-blasts and newsletters for us. They’re also building outlines for and writing blog posts. They’ve managed social media accounts for our third-party clients, in addition to handling our customer service inquiries. Currently, they’re working on an overall marketing strategy for our full roster of clients.

Right now, we’re working with one person, but we’re in the process of adding to that team.

How did you come to work with Uassist.ME?

We were attracted to them because they have a team that specializes in marketing — not just virtual assistance (VA).

I started out at the lowest tier of their payment plant because I wanted to test the waters. We’ve since upped their hours since we’ve been so pleased with their work.

I enlisted their services in either January 2020, and it’s an ongoing partnership.

One of the biggest impacts of their work is how my internal team no longer has to spend time on ancilliary processes, like posting a blog article. They can instead focus on their most important tasks. Additionally, I’ve been able to deliver to my clients much quicker. The average time for project completion has gone down by about two weeks.

How did Uassist.ME perform from a project management standpoint?

Our assigned virtual assistant does a phenomenal job. We treat her as an extension of our own team; we worked with her on process onboarding, and she’s fully up to speed. She’s able to execute tasks and track them using our internal project management tool.

I’ve had to spend lots of time explaining all of our processes to past outsourced providers. With Uassist.ME, our assistant was already familiar with standard marketing processes. She came trained and ready.

This is only a minor issue, but their VAs could benefit from additional support from supervisors.

I’d encourage clients to provide a clear job description. Treat the process like you’re hiring an employee. Have workflows worked out, before you hire a virtual assistant.

I’d also highlight the importance of good communication; having a face-to-face call with your assistant beforehand will make a big difference. Regular check-ins also ensure quality and efficiency.

BPO Services & Social Media Marketing for Realtor

“My assistant produced high-quality work, and she was well-prepared.”

Aug. 2016 - Dec. 2018

Uassist.ME provided BPO services and social media marketing for a realtor. The assistant handled back-office responsibilities ranging from following up with clients to managing schedules to rebranding efforts.

Miami, Florida
Gianfranco Giammattei
Realtor, Avanti Way Realty

The partner is happy with the engagement as well as pleased with the assistant's efficiency and work ethic. Despite working remotely, Uassist.ME implemented effective communication, productivity, and proactivity. Adaptability and professionalism are hallmarks of their high-quality work.

I’m a realtor at Avanti Way Realty.

What challenge were you trying to address with Uassist.ME?

I needed to hire an assistant to help me with all my back-office work.

The assistant helped me with very practical things such as handling follow-up correspondence with our clients and managing my schedule. She also helped me with some marketing and rebranding efforts that included managing my Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts.

Her role was to take care of all the back-office tasks that were time-consuming but essential. Once we got the engagement going, she soon understood everything I needed and things started rolling along.

I worked with one assistant and two marketing people.

How did you come to work with Uassist.ME?

I did some research, and they were on a similar schedule as me so it was easy to get in touch and be on the same page. Their team was growing really fast and that was very interesting to me as well. When a company grows fast, it means that something good is being done.

I spent between $300–$400 per month.

The engagement lasted from August 2016–December 2018. Our partnership ended because I eventually got an in-house team. Since our company developed a lot of technology in the end, I had no need for an assistant because the technology was doing the assistant’s tasks.

However, we have an incoming new workflow and I’m considering getting someone back from their team because they understood things well.

I created pipelines for everything we did because it was very important to get things done. In the end, this was very helpful because if I didn’t have time to speak with my assistant, I could check our Trello boards to see what she had done. She, along with the marketing assistants, adapted to the system of how I needed to have things done.

They helped me rebrand and did a great job with it. I’m very open to hearing proposals so I told them to get creative and then show me their ideas. I was very pleased with the results.

When I met them in El Salvador, I saw that they were professionals. Some people may think assistants aren’t well-prepared, but the assistant I was assigned to was always prepared. She was open to learning and knew what she was doing. What’s more, she had a positive attitude throughout the engagement. She also had a genuine desire to learn a lot about the things we were doing.

How did Uassist.ME perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was good. I’m located in Miami and it helped that our assistant was bilingual. There were no issues when it came to communication. She provided me with updates, and we did not have any major issues with deadlines.

We used Trello, and I could see everything that was completed and then give my approval or request a change. This allowed me to see if all the things I needed to be taken care of were taken care of.

My assistant produced high-quality work, and she was well-prepared. It was clear that I was working with a professional. In comparison to hiring someone here in the US, Uassist.ME was the best choice because they’re cost-beneficial and inexpensive. My assistant did her job really well even though she was abroad.

There will always be a learning curve so it can be difficult for an assistant to immediately understand specific details at the beginning. I suggest Uassist.ME consider creating groups that are specialized in sectors like real estate and other types of businesses. The only issue was that we needed to spend a lot of time training our new assistant in the beginning.

You need to be clear about what you want the assistant to do. A lot of people think that by having an assistant, things will automatically get better. However, in the end, if you don’t really know the specific things you need help with, the assistant isn’t going to read your mind and is not a coach.

You need to understand what tasks are time-consuming for you and then delegate them. In the end, the other tasks you have to do are going to bring more money into your pocket. It will have been worth delegating those things to someone else.

Virtual Assistant & Web Dev for Law Firm

"Their promises that things would improve never came to fruition."

1.5
2.0
2.5
1.0

Aug. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Uassist.ME was hired as a virtual assistant and web developer for a law firm. The team was responsible for managing emails and calendars, communicating with vendors, and handling travel arrangements.

Houston, Texas
Owner, Law Firm

The team failed to deliver work that was up to standards, often containing spelling and grammatical errors. Uassist.ME did not deliver on the amount of hours the client was billed for, leading to a termination of the engagement. This review includes the vendor's response.

I am at an attorney managing a law firm with thousands of clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Uassist.ME?

I was looking for a virtual assistant to help manage emails, calendar, communication with vendors, travel arrangements, and miscellaneous research projects.

I wanted a virtual assistant to run my calendar, check some emails, make travel arrangements, kind of miscellaneous research, and other common virtual assistant tasks. I also hired you assist me on a separate project to develop a website which was an utter failure. Even after waiting over three months.

I had worked with a virtual assistant for about 14 months with another company who was outstanding. She took a job with one of her other customers as a full-time employee, so I need to find someone else. I read about you assist me and thought I would give them a try since they were one of the cheaper companies out there. But now I know why they're so cheap. They hire lower quality candidates.

I agree with a lot of the more recent reviews that this is substandard virtual assistant company to be avoided, especially given the wide range of other truly professional companies that are out there. I hired them work as both a virtual assistant and help developing a new website. They talk a big game about their capabilities and are very courteous on the phone, however, when you look at their work product it is substandard.

There were grammatical and spelling mistakes every third sentence of the content they drafted for me. I even gave them spelling and grammar lessons on keywords they were repeatedly misspelling, and they continued to do so. I had them replace my original virtual assist him with a new one who turned out to be worse than the first. I also paid for 40 hours a week but only received about 20 to 25 hours of actual work.

I asked them to credit the unused hours they refused to do so. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. They also claim that all of their virtual assistance and web designers work at an office space. This is false. I routinely spoke with people who were working from home where dogs were barking and babies were crying in the background.

When I made a comment about where they were working I always got the same response: They were either having computer and network problems or their Internet was down again. I wish someone had warned me about this company so I didn't waste my time and money. I would be happy to give more examples and even show you their work product in order to help you avoid working with this company.

I had a single virtual assistant who I had to terminate and later found the replacement just as incompetent.

The slow speed at which they performed their work prevented me from getting my website up and moving even after three months of payments. Part of his problem was that you assist me was only delivering on about half of the hours that I was paying for. That is way infuriated me the most. They claimed they needed more time to warrant even using the hours that I have paid for.

Keep an eye out for this problem with it was just me. They put their best people as their sales agents. Evidently if you do well as an assistant they promote you to a sales rep but of course that means they bring in someone new who is not as good. The same goes for the project managers. They talk a big game and give the impression They know what they're doing, but then you see the work product from the actual virtual employee and it doesn't meet the grade.

The best thing I can say about this company is that they always agreed with me when I described a particular problem Their work product and that it was their fault.

For example when I said I thought I was doing a good job providing details regarding the scope and deadline of a project but that things weren't being met on either end, the project managers agreed with me. In the end, it turned out they were just placating me so that I would continue paying them. Their promises that things would improve never came to fruition.

They need to run all of their workers through more English spelling and grammar classes. For company trying to service and English speaking audience I'm shocked that they can't even get the basics correct.

1.5
Overall Score See my notes above.
    They simply didn't work the 40 hours I was paying for. The only work on average 20 to 25 hours per week.
    I was trying to save money by going with Uassist me but as the old adage goes, you get what you pay for.
    I think my notes above speak for themselves.
    See my notes above

Company response

The vendor responded on June 5, 2020.

We’re sorry you did not have a positive experience with our company, but your feedback is valuable and will be considered for our continuous improvement. In our opinion, when you hired us for administrative duties, the main roadblock we found was that our candidates were not a match personality-wise for you.

Months later, when you came back with the web development project, we did not get any major complaints until the last payment from your subscription went through. You requested a refund for the last payment (January) and wanted to extend the duration of the plan paid in December until February. Per our terms, we don’t roll over minutes, and, at this point, we were already outside the cancellation policy for January and much more so for any adjustment to December.

We’d like to point out that the capacity of the VA was not questioned. Instead, we were told the reason you wanted to get a refund was because you had been absent and had not delegated much work. Considering the situation, we made an exception for you and proposed to extend the last payment for 2 months. During this time, our VA continued working and receiving tasks from you until we were notified you placed a charge-back. We disputed it and it was settled in our favor as we had proof we delivered according to our terms and conditions.

Thanks for the opportunity to work with you, we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Virtual Assistant for Design & Construction Company

"Almost all of the assistants we've worked with at Uassist.ME are professionals."

Sept. 2018 - Apr. 2020

Uassist.ME served as a virtual assistant for a design and construction firm. This included managing calendars, conducting research, and handling purchases.

Toronto, Canada
Mark Goh
Founder & CEO, Clearspace

The engagement helped take tasks off the team's plate so they could focus on larger business processes. Uassist.ME provides high-quality services and integrates successfully with the internal team. The team is professional, hard-working, and responsive.

I'm the founder of a Toronto-based design and construction firm

As my personal assistant

we needed someone with excellent assistant skills, communication and organizational skills to be able to manage calendars, research, purchases and any other projects that I needed help with

We searched online

I had an interview with different candidates to choose the best fit for me

there were a few people involved, the quality manager and sales representative as well as Josselyne's direct supervisor

Josselyne has definitely help take some things off my plate that I could no longer manage, we consider her part of the team and she has also helped other members in the company with various projects

It was very effective, they are very responsive and communicate with me very clearly

Almost all of the assistants we've worked with at Uassist.ME are professionals. they never dissapoint

LinkedIn Lead Generation for Digital Marketing Firm

"My assistant had all of the skills necessary for success."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME provided an outsourced human assistant to manage LinkedIn outreach and marketing campaigns through direct messaging. The assistant was given metrics to hit.

Benjamin Conboy
Founder, NuSvara

Uassist.ME's assistant was very successful and the work was pleasing to stakeholders. The assistant's proactiveness and ability to learn were very impressive. The assistant was very capable in dealing with day-to-day technical issues.

We offer outsourced digital marketing services to companies who either lack a marketing department and want a long-term engagement or are looking to hire specialists for one off projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Uassist.ME?

We wanted to use a real person, rather than a bot, for our LinkedIn offering.

Our assistant grows individual networks on a monthly basis according to specified target demographics and she also handles direct messaging campaigns when such an offering/script is designed to send out.

Referral from a long-time partner/client who also utilizes this service, but for other business needs.

Every day our assistant cycles through profiles, searching and sending pre-written connection invitations in order to grow the user's network with targeted individuals. She also send follow-up messaging upon connections being made in order to nurture the connection and later on, should such an initiative be designed and request, she sends direct message campaigns retrospectively to those built connections. Our assistant has weekly and monthly targets that she tracks and achieves, and the scoreboard is shared with me virtually.

I directly manage my assistant. No others are involved.

After over a year and a half, we are still pleasantly engaged with our same assistant. Clients have seen no slowing in success, and therefore never questioned the shift in approach. Everyone is pleased with the results.

I believe I hired the right assistant from those candidates I was presented with. As such, the on boarding process and workflow has always been smooth.

My assistant had all of the skills necessary for success as well as the ability and desire to learn on the job in order to improve her efficiency and methods. What I appreciate most is my assistant's proactiveness in communicating with me, whether it's about gathering essential information for pending clients or its about day to day technical issues.

At times, I have to stay on top of the billing department in order to get credited back for time that my Assistant takes off. I've never had issues with my assistant directly though.

The cost is great. I take away a star though because sometimes I have to stay on top of the billing department to ensure Im credited for vacation time
    The low rating is only indicative of my personality and that I do not often make referrals. Nothing negative against the company here

Virtual Assistant for Engineering Firm

"It has been a great decision to work with Uassist.ME and they’ve done wonders for my business."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME provides a virtual assistant to a small engineering firm. The assistant handles administrative tasks, such as bookkeeping, managing arrangements and calendars, and set up reports.

Texas
CEO, Engineering Firm

The support from the virtual assistant has enabled the business owner to improve productivity and revenue by over 40%. Uassist.ME is a reliable, skilled partner, making the collaboration flow smoothly. Customers can expect a sufficient, capable team to engage with.

I’m the CEO of a multifaceted engineering firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Uassist.ME?

I hired Uassist.ME because, as a small business entrepreneur, I was struggling to focus on other important tasks and handle administrative tasks. Because of this, I hired them as a virtual assistant.

Uassist.ME provides a virtual assistant for my business. She handles the bookkeeping, makes appointments, manages travel arrangements, sets up basic report templates for me to fill out. One part of my business requires me to do forensic investigations, so the virtual assistant reaches out to insurance companies, sets up the appointment, manages my calendar, and arranges the flights, hotels, and rental cars.

They dedicate one teammate to our engagement.

How did you come to work with Uassist.ME?

I looked for virtual assistants online and Uassist.ME’s prices were competitive. Their quality turned out to be great too, so we continue to work with them.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$25,000 on their services, so far.

We’ve been working together since April 2019.

The greatest benefit of working with Uassist.ME has definitely been the amount of time it’s saved me. My productivity has increased by over 40%, which means so has my revenue. It has been a great decision to work with Uassist.ME and they’ve done wonders for my business.

How did Uassist.ME perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive. We choose to use Skype to communicate, and the virtual assistant is always available. I can also reach them through the phone—they set up a dedicated phone line for when my company calls. They also get back to me within a few hours over email, which is pretty good.

The communication between our teams is the best part of working with Uassist.ME. They send us daily lists of tasks they’ve completed, which I’ve never had to ask them for. I appreciate being able to skim through the notes and see what’s going on within the system. Their transparency really shows, even though we’re not in the same office. I’m always able to double-check what they’re working on and see what I need to.

Nothing comes to mind—I’m satisfied with the service.

I suggest starting off with a small plan. We began with two hours a day, increased to four hours, and now the virtual assistant works with me full-time because we’re more comfortable. Doing this allows both sides to develop a relationship and it’s an efficient way to get to know each other.

Overall Score There's always room for improvement but they're great and I look forward to continue working with them.
    They've met pretty stringent deadlines and they've worked overtime.
    Other firms were charging more than double what Uassist.ME charges.
    I've reviewed their work and it's been spot on.
    I'd recommend them because of the great experience I've had.

Call Services & Support for Medical Provider

"Working with this company allowed me to reduce my overhead costs."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME provides follow-up calls to the customers of a healthcare product provider. The teammate calls each customer, reads from a prepared script and delivers daily progress reports on the number of calls.

Baltimore, Maryland
Chris Barton
VP Sales, Precision Medical Products

The work performed by Uassist.ME has significantly reduced overhead costs and fulfills the business’ daily needs. Their team is thorough and reliable and always communicates about what progress is made and any setbacks that occur.

I am the VP of a large medical device distributor.

For what projects/services did your company hire Uassist.ME?

We hired Uassist.ME to help with our follow up courtesy phone calls to all of our clients.

My goals for this project was so to make sure every client who received a device, also received a courtesy phone call. That volume is at about 1700 calls per month.

Uassist.Me came highly recommended from a business associate.

I give my wonderful Uassist.Me assistant a script to read from and a spreadsheet of all of the contacts she is to call. She always does a thorough job and updates me of her progress at the end of every day.

I just have one Uassist.Me staff member working with me.

Working with this company allowed me to reduce my overhead costs. They provide a dependable service accomplishing what I need done every day.

The workflow has been fantastic. We communicate daily and have never had a problem.

I find the daily progress reports to be impressive.

I can't think of anything that could improve my service.

Virtual Assistant for a Realty Team

"I'm able to save not only on the cost of personnel, but I'm also saving time."

2017 - Ongoing

Uassist.ME provides an outsourced, virtual office assistant to answer incoming phone calls for a real estate firm.

Ashburn, Virginia
Tony Rivas
President, Servant Realty Team

ROI has improved dramatically since the engagement began. Uassist.ME demonstrates a vested interest in long-term outcomes and customer business needs. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and ability to work within strict parameters justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m the president of Servant Realty Team, part of Pearson Smith Realty. We’re a real estate company that services Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C.

What challenge were you trying to address with Uassist.ME?

I wanted to implement a virtual assistant to open up more time in my day.

Uassist.ME provides me with a virtual assistant to help facilitate incoming calls. They trained the assistant to handle my day-to-day operations. The assistant speaks to my current and prospective clients, which frees up time from my schedule.

My main point of contact is Jackie (Customer Relationship Manager, Uassist.ME).

How did you come to work with Uassist.ME?

I found them after researching about 10–15 companies. They stood out from the others because they’re upfront on how they bill based on hours. However, they let me know we could break it up in different types of plans if I didn't need as many hours. That à la carte menu lets them provide services based on what I need. It's custom-tailored to me and not generic or one-size-fits-all.

I've invested over $35,000.

We started working together in early 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

I've probably seen a return over 10 times what I invested. I'm able to save not only on the cost of personnel, but I'm also saving time. Uassist.ME essentially saves me about 8 hours a day, and I’m now able to focus on other dollar producing activities that help my business grow.

The virtual assistant is very personable and outgoing. My clients enjoyed talking to them on the phone. There’s no language barrier, to the point where my clients don't know that they’re based out of the country. Clients are under the impression that they’re local, which is a plus for me. It's been a great experience to date.

How did Uassist.ME perform from a project management standpoint?

Uassist.ME organizes my business better than I could on my own. We communicate through Skype and phone calls, and they send me a daily update. They’re very responsive. I actually flew to meet them in person before we started working together. I take my business seriously, and I wanted to actually meet the person who would be assisting me.

Their attention to detail is amazing. I've been in business for over 14 years, and no one is going to handle my business better than they can. I can actually go on vacation knowing that my business is taken care of. That peace of mind is priceless. I don't have any regrets.

They could improve by taking on more languages. That’s nothing negative, just some constructive criticism. They could take it to the next level if they could speak in more than just Spanish and English.

It's cheaper to hire a virtual assistant, and they’ll do the job better than hiring a person that sits in your office. No one else could give my business their all like the virtual assistant. Uassist.ME has everything figured out. If there's a problem, they have a solution.

I’ve already recommended them.