Company Naming and Rebranding Agency

Tungsten Branding provides company naming and branding services geared towards entrepreneurs, consultants and startups. In addition Tungsten specializes in rebranding growing businesses that have outgrown their original identity.  Most of these firms are in the IT, financial and medical industries. Tungsten is known for brand name creation that aligns the client company name and messaging with its core capabilities and values.

Tungsten Branding has created over 250 regional, national, and international brand names for companies, products and services. Company president Phillip Davis, is a frequent keynote speaker on the topic of "Brilliant Brand Marketing," and has written for, or been quoted in, Forbes, Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, The Wall Street Journal, AdAge, The Washington Post and Business Week magazine. Phil is also a contributing author on the Forbes Agency Council.

For company naming & branding enthusiasts, Tungsten hosts a live global branding podcast featured on iTunes, each Thursday at 12 noon EST and 9am PST, entitled "Brilliant Branding." Tungsten also offers Wattson Brand Clarity workshops for teams looking to first clarify their mission and purpose before naming or rebranding their business.

For those on a tight budget or timeline, Tungsten offers a selection of "business ready" brand names at www.FlipswitchBrands.com, complete with matching logos, tag lines and .com domain names.

1999
Tungsten Branding
102 College Station Dr
Brevard, NC 28712

Tungsten's posseses a diverse portfolio of branded clients from a range of industries. These include...

• PODS - The global moving and storage franchisor
  • TeamLogicIT - A national franchisor with over 100 locations
  • RallyHouse - An athletic fan apparel chain with 60+ locations
  • StarMark - Manufacturer of pet training supplies
  • DoubleCross - Premium vodka

Naming for Electronics Manufacturing Distributor

“They're experts at what they do. I'd recommend them wholeheartedly.”

Nov. 2017 - May 2018

Assisting with rebranding efforts, Tungsten Branding helped a business come up with a new name. They conducted a questionnaire and then developed two rounds of names.

Michael Capone
COO, CableWholesale.com, Inc.

The in-house team is impressed with the name and expects to generate substantial revenue. Tungsten went above and beyond to understand all needs and find a name that reflects the vision of the company, while their superb organizational skills helped them establish a smooth process.

I'm the COO of CableWholesale.com, Inc. We're a manufacturer and distributor of various computer network accessories and cables. I manage all the day-to-day aspects of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

The name of our company–Cable Wholesale–presents many challenges. Our customers either think that we only sell cables (we have a range of other products) or they think we only sell to wholesale partners (we also sell to the public). Also, The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office considered our name generic, so we couldn't trademark it. We tried to come up with a nice brand name for years, but we couldn't find anything that would reflected our brand and could be trademarked. We hired Tungsten Branding to help us come up with a new name.

First, they asked us about our organization and what goals we were trying to achieve. They also gave us a long personality quiz. Based on the results of that questionnaire, they started generating a name for us. They came up with 10 different potential brandmarks for us to look at and consider. After we provided our feedback, they came up with the second round of names, and we were able to choose a winner.

We had two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

We were looking for high-caliber brand name consultants online. We didn't find many companies that fit our criteria, and Tungsten Branding came up at the top of our search results.

We spent between $15,000–$20,000.

We started working with them in November 2017 and the project was completed in March 2018.

We're still going through the process of rolling out the brand, but I can already see that it's going to make a huge difference for us. Our analytics suggests that we'll be able to generate $30,000–$40,000 a month from this change.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very organized and knew exactly how to get the information they needed from us. They were very clear about all the steps and kept us on target. Also, they were easy to work with.

I had been trying to do this on my own for many years, so I was skeptical about the fact that anyone could do a better job for me. I was shocked and impressed when I saw the first round of names they came up with because those names were so close to the vision I didn't even know I had. They're experts at what they do. I'd recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone who is going through a similar process.

I can't think of anything. They offer a range of services, so you can pick and choose.

Overall Score It was a great experience. They even answered my questions about the trademark process a few months after the project finished.
    They understood all of our needs and were able to deliver everything on time.
    It was a very good investment.
    They did everything I could ever hope for. We couldn't do it for ourselves.
    I'd recommend them to anybody.

Naming for IT Services & Support Franchise

“Tungsten Branding not only excels at their work, but also makes the process a pleasant experience.”

Tungsten Branding led a newly-launched company through a streamlined, step-by-step naming process. They conducted branding exercises to pinpoint the corporate identity, target consumers, and primary goals.

Orange County, California
Chuck Lennon
President, TeamLogic IT

Tungsten Branding offered cutting-edge digital services at the time that outpaced competitor advertising agencies. They delivered an ideal name that employees are proud of along with well-positioned branding deliverables that reflect the business. The team is fun, creative, and cooperative.

TeamLogicIT is a franchise organization that provides outsourced IT support to small businesses. For the past 15 years, my role was the president of the company. I recently stepped down to take on a smaller role as an executive vice president.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

We needed to find a name for our company. I was hired to formulate and develop a business plan and to build the business. I was in search of an agency that could help me from a branding standpoint.

This project was unique in that the entire process took place online 15 years ago. That might not seem significant today, but it wasn’t the norm for how marketing agencies and businesses worked together back then. Tungsten Branding simplified the complex task of naming our company. They developed an entire brand strategy around it using an easy, step-by-step process.

We began the process by filling out an online inquiry form in-depth to provide Tungsten Branding with the basic information about who we were, our target customers, and our overall goals. From a positioning standpoint, they established a sense of how we wanted to be perceived. They had an à la carte menu for trademarking and other legal processes. I selected all the aspects I was interested in acquiring from their services.

I worked directly with Phil Davis (President, Tungsten Branding).

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

At the time, I was working with a corporate advertising agency that had no experience with naming or branding a company. They didn’t have the expertise I needed to create an actual brand for our organization.

I did a basic Google search for vendors online, found many different options, and interviewed several. When I contacted the president of Tungsten Branding, I liked the simplicity of the process he described for how we would work together.

We spent several thousand dollars.

We worked together during 2004. Naming our company was a 60-day process or less.

The response to the final product we came up with together has been overwhelmingly positive. It has had a markedly positive impact on my ability to grow our business. Our franchisees have repeatedly commented on how much they like the name and how proud they are to have it. They feel a lot of strength in the name itself. I don't have any measurable statistics, but anecdotally, we've had a very positive reaction from our team members.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?
It was excellent. The key to the entire process is Tungsten Branding's ability to listen carefully to clients and understand their desires. We ended up with a great product and end result within a relatively short period.

Branding exercises take time to succeed. I appreciated how well they took creative criticism and came back with better options. If they were headed in the wrong direction for naming suggestions or ideas, they took my guidance as good news. They even used negative feedback to my benefit to meet my needs and redirect as needed.

Tungsten Branding's team has great personalities. They all made the naming process a lot of fun to do. Coming up with a company name is important, but not necessarily a fun process. Their entire branding exercise was absolutely enjoyable.

I have recommended them to numerous other people that needed to name either a company or a product. Tungsten Branding not only excels at their work, but also makes the process a pleasant experience. I find that balance to be a critical characteristic for organizations of their kind.

No. My dealings with Tungsten Branding were more than 10 years ago, so I don't know whether they follow the exact same process today or not. It worked well then, so I have nothing to suggest they do differently.

I appreciate that they stayed in touch and followed our company's growth. Tungsten Branding has felt like a strategic partner from the very start.

Overall Score Many years later, I still have favorable recollections. An upstanding organization, they did a great job for me and everyone I referred them to.
    We achieved our end result must faster than I initially expected. I thought the process would last several months, but it only took 45–60 days.
    They provided great value. I knew what the price was going to be up front. There were no surprises or hidden costs like travel expenses.
    I was very pleased with the process and outcome.
    I’ve already referred them to many friends and clients who needed to name brands, products, or company divisions. They always have positive feedback.

Rebranding for Big Data Analytics Software Company

"Tungsten Branding was incredibly knowledgeable and pragmatic."

July - Oct. 2018

As part of a company rebranding, Tungsten Branding guided naming services. Their team found a variety of new names and narrowed down the list to a name that fit a brand-new vision.

Grant Halloran
Chief Marketing Officer, OmniSci

Internal and external feedback has been extremely positive. Working with Tungsten Branding was an efficient and seamless process. Their team was communicative and experienced in their field. They were great at handling problems and putting concerns to rest.

I’m the chief marketing officer at OmniSci. We’re a venture-backed big data analytics company that focuses on providing analytics platforms to large businesses and the federal government.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

We needed a company rebrand. Our company outgrew our previous name, and we wanted a name that was more befitting of our new and broader vision.

My CEO and I had a variety of conversations with Tungsten Branding discussing brand personality, our client base, and goals. We also completed formal briefing forms to give them an understanding of what we wanted in a new name. We then both made sure we were on the same page.

After two weeks, their team came back with 12 primary options with some additional variants. We assessed their pros and cons, availability, and practicality. Tungsten Branding also gave us variations of names and examples of how they would look online. Finally, we got to a name we liked and ended up choosing a slight variation of that.

We worked with Phil (President, Tungsten Branding) and Elizabeth (Project Strategist, Tungsten Branding).

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

I found them through reading a blog post that Phil wrote on LinkedIn, and I was interested in how he discussed the difference between renaming a company and their brand position. We chose Tungsten Branding because of their pragmatism.

We spent around $50,000.

We worked together from July to October 2018.

Feedback from our customers, investors, social media comments and employees has been nearly 100 percent positive.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

Tungsten Branding’s project management was outstanding. The whole process was smooth, efficient and quick. Their team was open to talking about issues and concerns we had and provided examples of other companies that had overcome those problems.

We communicated with them through phone calls and e-mail. Their company used specialized website tools to present their branding options to us.

Tungsten Branding was incredibly knowledgeable and pragmatic. Rebranding a company is often an emotional and complex exercise. There’s a whole range of logistics to consider, and they were great at handling that. Their team was fantastic at putting executives at ease in a way that was straightforward, but not bureaucratic. I found them exceptional overall.

No, nothing that I have experienced during this engagement.

They were responsive.
    They were responsible and flexible with costs.
    They produced high quality and intellectual work coupled with pragmatism.
    I have zero hesitation to recommend.

Naming & Branding for Consulting Firm

“They set high expectations for themselves and supported us even when challenges required speeding up the project.”

Aug. - Dec. 2011

Tungsten Branding provided a full range of branding services to help a consulting firm get off the ground. They came up with a name, logo, and supplementary materials.

Seattle, Washington
Bob Morgan
Founding Partner, Guidacent

Tungsten Branding created a memorable name that has consistently impressed customers by conveying a story in itself. They were diligent with deadlines and delivered personalized attention, forging a relationship that endured long past the end of their contract.

I’m the founding partner of a business and technology consulting firm based in Seattle, Washington.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

We were just starting the company, so we needed someone to come in and help us develop our branding strategy.

They worked with us to develop everything from scratch—we didn’t even have a name when we started. Their team helped us come up with that and establish our domain name, then worked on our logo and other branding materials.

For the initial steps in the process, we filled out a written form with information about ourselves, our business, and what we wanted to accomplish. After they analyzed our responses, they performed interviews with us over the course of several weeks. Once that was done, they came in and presented us with several options each for a name, logo, tear and cut sheets, and so on.

We worked directly with their founder.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

We evaluated a number of options. Based upon their prior experience working with smaller organizations like ours, we felt that Tungsten would be the best fit.

It probably cost between $5,000–$10,000.

We worked with them from August–December 2011.

People have repeatedly been impressed by the uniqueness of our name and how the name itself tells a story that represents what we do.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily corresponded via email. They also sent us a clearly-organized timeline that detailed the process. Not only did they stick to their own deadlines, but they also set high expectations for themselves and supported us even when business challenges required speeding up certain portions of the project. They were very accommodating.

It’s been seven years since we worked with them, but we still host our domain under one of their parent accounts and keep in touch. We had a minor issue with the site earlier in 2018 and their owner called and personally walked me through how to resolve it. I love how much personal attention and support they provide, even this long after we parted ways.

Not that I’m aware of.

Overall Score I enjoyed working with a smaller firm that was committed to learning about us and delivering the best possible branding package.
    They were on time and on budget for everything we did.
    They were the most competitive provider and their service has been impeccable.
    Seven years after starting our business, we still leverage all their materials and receive compliments on them.

Renaming for Landscape Supply Provider

“Our sales have grown considerably since rebranding our company with Tungsten.”

Tungsten created a new company name and branding elements, including a logo design, over the course of multiple rounds of options.

Tampa, Florida
CEO, Big Earth Landscape Supply

Tungsten's rebranding efforts significantly enhanced the company's identity among customers. The new name has led to increased sales ever since. Their attentiveness and thorough approach to understanding their clients sets them apart.

I'm the CEO of Big Earth Landscape Supply, a landscape supplier serving the West Coast of Florida, with four distribution locations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

The previous name of our company was very generic; most people had a hard time remembering it. We reached out to Tungsten to help us come up with a new name and brand.

We discussed our goals and challenges with Tungsten's team, so they could better understand the personality and culture of our company. They provided at least six rounds of naming options, along with a logo design and some branding materials.

We worked directly with Phil (Founder and President, Tungsten Branding).

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

Our sod supplier recommended them to us. Since we trusted their word, we didn't consider any other providers, and we were very happy with our choice in the end.

We spent around $15,000.

We worked together in 2008, and the project was completed in about three months.

Our sales have grown considerably since rebranding our company with Tungsten. We grow by about 15% each year, and customers are finding our brand much more memorable overall.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent–highly responsive by phone and email and proactive throughout the process.

They take the time to thoroughly get to know your business before diving into any branding or naming work.

They were extremely patient as we took our time to provide feedback.
    The brand they developed has been well received–they nailed it.

Naming & Web Dev for Healthcare Services Company

"I got a real sense that they truly wanted what was best for my company."

June 2017 - Jan. 2018

Tungsten Branding developed and designed the name, logo, and website of a healthcare services company. The process included analysis of customer questionnaires and work with a trademark attorney.

Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
CEO, Health Care Services Platform

Tungsten proved to be a more responsive partner than a previous website development company. The delivered logo and branding was received with overwhelming positive feedback, as was the team’s professionalism and responsiveness.

I am the CEO of a healthcare services company that helps physicians and healthcare organizations with clinical services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

My company is still relatively new, so I needed help with a variety of branding services and web site development.

To start, Tungsten provided me with around 15 potential names for the company based off of lengthy questionnaires. After that, they narrowed the suggestions down to two names before researching any trademark conflicts before eventually completing the process of selecting a name with the help of a trademark attorney. From there, they helped me design a logo, taglines, and general branding. They then helped me develop a website and began launching the brand.

I worked with two people who really managed the entire process and two graphic designers.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

I did an online search for branding agencies, specifically looking for one that had done work with several companies already. Tungsten had not only done successful branding for multiple businesses, but I was very impressed with their own company branding, so I decided to hire them.

The project cost around $20,000–$30,000.

This project took place from June 2017–January 2018.

My team members have responded very positively to the company name and logo that Tungsten created. These are people with years of experience in the healthcare industry, and they constantly ask me how I came up with the name and logo.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

They kept in touch with me consistently through phone and email, and were always available when I needed them.

Tungsten was much better than a previous website development company I worked with. They never complained if I asked them to do something new or outside of the original scope. If that did happen, they were very professional, told me how much the new service would cost, and asked if I wanted to continue. They were always receptive to my feedback, and I got a real sense that they truly wanted what was best for my company.

Rebranding for Turf Products Supplier

“Their workflow is extremely collaborative, which saves on time and effort.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2002 - Ongoing

Tungsten Branding oversaw a complete rebrand of a company that sought to shift from regional to national audiences. Scope has included logo design, web design, signage/print design, and overall strategy.

Sarasota, Florida
Michael Pope
Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Harmony Outdoor Brands

A collaborative and holistic approach to branding strategy has yielded a massive shift in clientele. The company now supplies about 4,000 retailers, up from 300 at the start of the engagement in 2002. The Tungsten team reliably meets deadlines and works diligently to get results.

I’m the chief sales and marketing officer at Harmony Outdoor Brands. We supply turf and related outdoor products including mulch, sod, and soil. We are the exclusive turf supplier to mass merchants including Home Depot, Lowe’s, Walmart, and Amazon.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

We were looking to move beyond a local/regional focus and create a brand that could resonate nationwide. We needed a clear and concise brand strategy that wouldn’t limit us to one or two product offerings.

The Tungsten Branding team started by working with us collaboratively to define our customer profile and target audience. We had been using several strategies that weren’t conducive to growth, and their team helped us develop a comprehensive roadmap to achieving our long-term goals. Their scope encompassed everything from logo design to messaging strategy. They redesigned our website and all of our marketing materials including signage and informational brochures. In many ways, they brought our brand to life.

I primarily worked with Phil (Founder, Tungsten Branding), and we collaborated with the rest of his team regularly throughout the project.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

We sent out a proposal for the project and they reached out to us. They seemed to understand exactly what we were looking to accomplish early on.

Over the last 15 years, we’ve invested over $1 million.

We started working together in 2002, and they’ve been with us ever since.

Our partnership with Tungsten has been instrumental in reaching a national audience. When we originally hired them, we were supplying about 300 retailers, which has since risen to about 4,000. Our sales numbers have increased at least tenfold.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

Their workflow is extremely collaborative, which saves on time and effort. They reliably meet deadlines and work hard to understand your project goals.

They thrive in taking on complicated branding projects, and it never feels like you’re taking them on for one specific project. They take a holistic approach to branding and function as more of a partner than a vendor.

None, we are very happy with the results.

Overall Score The fantastic results we’ve seen speak for themselves.
    No one’s ever perfect on timelines, but they come close.
    We’ve already recommended them to other national brands.

Business Naming for Construction Company

"They really listened to us, and it showed in the list of names they came up with."

Mar. - May 2017

As part of a rebranding, Tungsten Branding led a naming exercise for a company and its offshoots. They delivered a set of new names and purchased web domains.

Steve Warkentin
CEO, GrayArmor

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Despite delays not of their own making, Tungsten kept the project moving. Their expert team inspired confidence throughout the project by listening and communicating clearly from the start.

I'm the CEO of a construction company that fabricates and installs pipelines, primarily for the wine industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

My company had a very long name, Superior Industrial Piping Inc. It was difficult to spell out the entire name every time I gave someone our email address. Also, there were many other entities that had the word “Superior” in their name. Our accounts were constantly getting mixed up; it was a nightmare.

We started with a phone conversation. I explained the challenges of the current name, and also explained what our business is about. They asked a lot questions in that initial interview. They wanted to know what we wanted our name to reflect. They came back to us with a list of 8–9 names. Once we selected the final name, GrayArmor, they purchased the domain for the website and email addresses. Additionally, they provided a branding suite (i.e., names and domains) for all the offshoots of the company.

We work with the founder of the company as well as their project strategist.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

I came across them online. I was planning to interview one other firm as well, but I knew Tungsten was the right fit after speaking with them on the phone.

We’ve spent over $10,000. It was about $6000 for the initial name and domain. I've purchased several of the other domains from them as well, which range from $2000– $4000 each.

The project took place from March–May 2017.

I've gotten only positive feedback. My employees all love the name. No less than five of my big clients have said it’s a cool name and asked how we came up with it. The most positive aspect is that we no longer get confused with any other company. Our email address is much simpler and easier for people to remember. I'm grateful for that every single day. All those previous problems are completely resolved.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

They work very fast, and were usually waiting on us to provide feedback on which name we liked best. They were great about sending emails to follow up with us or see if we had additional questions.

They were very easy to deal with. They really listened to us, and it showed in the list of names they came up with. The names matched the information we provided. The time and effort they put into coming up with the right name for us was really impressive. Even after delivery, I could call them for advice and they were happy to answer some questions.

They're quite expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Overall Score They were great.
    They were usually waiting on me, not the other way around.
    It’s high-end cost for high-end service.
    Everything was perfect.

Naming for Aesthetic Technology Company

“Tungsten is an expert in branding—we wouldn’t use anyone else.”

Sept. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Tungsten standardized branding, including the logo, tagline, and messaging for a new product. They conducted research and met with stakeholders to determine branding guidelines.

San Antonio, Texas
Irma Woodruff
Director of Investor Relations, Dominion Aesthetic Technologies

Tungsten is incredibly organized and has an effective internal methodology to optimize their services. Their work is equivalent to top-tier ad agencies at a much better price. On top of being highly skilled, the entire team is friendly and easy to work with.

I work in Investor Relations for Dominion Aesthetic Technologies, a company’s whose mission is to bring the latest technology to aesthetic procedures.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

We developed a new product unlike any other on the market and needed a name and branding guidance.

Tungsten learned exactly how the products we offer work and what issues they address. We had lengthy conversations and meetings to teach them about our plans and purposes. They used all that information to create our logo, tagline, and brand messaging. They also put together branding guidelines so that every product has the same messaging and is consistent in all forms of communication.

We went through multiple rounds of naming until we found one that stuck. We have a Scientific Advisory Committee made up of world-renowned plastic surgeons and dermatologists that reviewed the names and chose the one they thought best reflected our product.

I mainly interacted with Tungsten’s founder and a project strategist. They have a whole team, but it’s organized so that I only have a few points of contact.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

Our CEO was CEO of another company, and Tungsten did some very successful name and branding work for them. When our CEO started this company, she immediately turned to Tungsten because she knew they were experts and would do a great job.

We worked together from September 2017–January 2018.

Every member of our Scientific Advisory Committee loved the work.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

Tungsten performed project management well. They’re systematic and have internal methodologies to get things done in a timely manner. They were transparent and provided any documents when we requested them. The team worked well together and met all our deadlines.

Their team is creative and has a great personality. They have an innate ability to come up with great branding components that match what you’d get at a large corporate agency. Tungsten is an expert in branding—we wouldn’t use anyone else. They’re easy to work with, down to earth, and the number four branding company in the world.

There’s nothing I can think of. They’re incredibly professional and organized; we love everything they create.

Overall Score They’re very personable and absolutely wonderful to work with.
    They met deadlines.
    They’re a great rate for valuable insights.
    They delivered everything that they promised.
    We love to recommend people who are great at what they do.

Brand Development for Sod Distribution Company

“They helped us accomplish all the things we wanted to do, when we wanted to do them.”

Aug. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Tungsten Branding developed a name, mission, and purpose statement for a transportation company. They led brainstorming discussions, spent time on site to internalize company culture, and developed a logo.

Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
Charles Harris
President, Buy Sod

The brand is successful. Tungsten Branding provided a custom process and invested time up-front to understand the purpose and spirit behind the service. They managed the project professionally and produced deliverables on time.

I'm the president of Buy Sod. We are a sod company that distributes in over five states in the southeast, with 75 tractor-trailer units. We harvest the product, get it shipped, and email the customers to let them know what time we’re going to be there.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

We were starting a for-hire, trucking entity to haul sod and other pallet-sized materials, so we needed brand development help.

We were at the point of just calling it Buy Sod Transport when they stepped in. They came to one of our corporate meetings and just listened, trying to understand exactly what kind of company we were. Then we went on a retreat to do some strategic planning. Tungsten really helped us shape the name, our mission statement, and our purpose statement. They also helped us develop a logo for the company.

We worked with their founder and a project strategist.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

They did some work for another company we worked with so we were exposed to them and their process.

We spent $40,000.

We worked together from August 2016 until February 2017.

Overall Score They were great to work with. I think they’re gifted in this area and it was just a great overall experience.
    Regardless of the time or effort - if it was phone calls or weekends – they did whatever they had to, to hit the deadline.
    I think we had a great value here.
    We're extremely pleased with the quality of the people, the work, and the process.
    I’ve recommended them already.