Brilliant Brand Name Development

Tungsten Branding provides company naming and branding services geared towards entrepreneurs, consultants and startups. In addition Tungsten specializes in rebranding growing businesses that have outgrown their original identity.  Most of these firms are in the IT, financial and medical industries. Tungsten is known for brand name creation that aligns the client company name and messaging with its core capabilities and values.

Tungsten Branding has created over 250 regional, national, and international brand names for companies, products and services. Company president Phillip Davis, is a frequent keynote speaker on the topic of "Brilliant Brand Marketing," and has written for, or been quoted in, Forbes, Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, The Wall Street Journal, AdAge, The Washington Post and Business Week magazine. Phil is also a contributing author on the Forbes Agency Council.

For company naming & branding enthusiasts, Tungsten hosts a live global branding podcast featured on iTunes, each Thursday at 12 noon EST and 9am PST, entitled "Brilliant Branding." Tungsten also offers Wattson Brand Clarity workshops for teams looking to first clarify their mission and purpose before naming or rebranding their business.

For those on a tight budget or timeline, Tungsten offers a selection of "business ready" brand names at www.FlipswitchBrands.com, complete with matching logos, tag lines and .com domain names.

2003
Brevard, NC
  • Tungsten Branding
    102 College Station Dr
    Brevard, NC 28712

Tungsten's posseses a diverse portfolio of branded clients from a range of industries. These include...

• PODS - The global moving and storage franchisor
  • TeamLogicIT - A national franchisor with over 100 locations
  • RallyHouse - An athletic fan apparel chain with 60+ locations
  • StarMark - Manufacturer of pet training supplies
  • DoubleCross - Premium vodka

Renaming for Landscape Supply Provider

“Our sales have grown considerably since rebranding our company with Tungsten.”

Tungsten created a new company name and branding elements, including a logo design, over the course of multiple rounds of options.

Tampa, Florida
CEO, Big Earth Landscape Supply

Tungsten's rebranding efforts significantly enhanced the company's identity among customers. The new name has led to increased sales ever since. Their attentiveness and thorough approach to understanding their clients sets them apart.

I'm the CEO of Big Earth Landscape Supply, a landscape supplier serving the West Coast of Florida, with four distribution locations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

The previous name of our company was very generic; most people had a hard time remembering it. We reached out to Tungsten to help us come up with a new name and brand.

We discussed our goals and challenges with Tungsten's team, so they could better understand the personality and culture of our company. They provided at least six rounds of naming options, along with a logo design and some branding materials.

We worked directly with Phil (Founder and President, Tungsten Branding).

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

Our sod supplier recommended them to us. Since we trusted their word, we didn't consider any other providers, and we were very happy with our choice in the end.

We spent around $15,000.

We worked together in 2008, and the project was completed in about three months.

Our sales have grown considerably since rebranding our company with Tungsten. We grow by about 15% each year, and customers are finding our brand much more memorable overall.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent–highly responsive by phone and email and proactive throughout the process.

They take the time to thoroughly get to know your business before diving into any branding or naming work.

They were extremely patient as we took our time to provide feedback.
    The brand they developed has been well received–they nailed it.

Naming & Web Dev for Healthcare Services Company

"I got a real sense that they truly wanted what was best for my company."

June 2017 - Jan. 2018

Tungsten Branding developed and designed the name, logo, and website of a healthcare services company. The process included analysis of customer questionnaires and work with a trademark attorney.

Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
CEO, Health Care Services Platform

Tungsten proved to be a more responsive partner than a previous website development company. The delivered logo and branding was received with overwhelming positive feedback, as was the team’s professionalism and responsiveness.

I am the CEO of a healthcare services company that helps physicians and healthcare organizations with clinical services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

My company is still relatively new, so I needed help with a variety of branding services and web site development.

To start, Tungsten provided me with around 15 potential names for the company based off of lengthy questionnaires. After that, they narrowed the suggestions down to two names before researching any trademark conflicts before eventually completing the process of selecting a name with the help of a trademark attorney. From there, they helped me design a logo, taglines, and general branding. They then helped me develop a website and began launching the brand.

I worked with two people who really managed the entire process and two graphic designers.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

I did an online search for branding agencies, specifically looking for one that had done work with several companies already. Tungsten had not only done successful branding for multiple businesses, but I was very impressed with their own company branding, so I decided to hire them.

The project cost around $20,000–$30,000.

This project took place from June 2017–January 2018.

My team members have responded very positively to the company name and logo that Tungsten created. These are people with years of experience in the healthcare industry, and they constantly ask me how I came up with the name and logo.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

They kept in touch with me consistently through phone and email, and were always available when I needed them.

Tungsten was much better than a previous website development company I worked with. They never complained if I asked them to do something new or outside of the original scope. If that did happen, they were very professional, told me how much the new service would cost, and asked if I wanted to continue. They were always receptive to my feedback, and I got a real sense that they truly wanted what was best for my company.

Rebranding for Turf Products Supplier

“Their workflow is extremely collaborative, which saves on time and effort.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2002 - Ongoing

Tungsten Branding oversaw a complete rebrand of a company that sought to shift from regional to national audiences. Scope has included logo design, web design, signage/print design, and overall strategy.

Sarasota, Florida
Michael Pope
Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Harmony Outdoor Brands

A collaborative and holistic approach to branding strategy has yielded a massive shift in clientele. The company now supplies about 4,000 retailers, up from 300 at the start of the engagement in 2002. The Tungsten team reliably meets deadlines and works diligently to get results.

I’m the chief sales and marketing officer at Harmony Outdoor Brands. We supply turf and related outdoor products including mulch, sod, and soil. We are the exclusive turf supplier to mass merchants including Home Depot, Lowe’s, Walmart, and Amazon.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

We were looking to move beyond a local/regional focus and create a brand that could resonate nationwide. We needed a clear and concise brand strategy that wouldn’t limit us to one or two product offerings.

The Tungsten Branding team started by working with us collaboratively to define our customer profile and target audience. We had been using several strategies that weren’t conducive to growth, and their team helped us develop a comprehensive roadmap to achieving our long-term goals. Their scope encompassed everything from logo design to messaging strategy. They redesigned our website and all of our marketing materials including signage and informational brochures. In many ways, they brought our brand to life.

I primarily worked with Phil (Founder, Tungsten Branding), and we collaborated with the rest of his team regularly throughout the project.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

We sent out a proposal for the project and they reached out to us. They seemed to understand exactly what we were looking to accomplish early on.

Over the last 15 years, we’ve invested over $1 million.

We started working together in 2002, and they’ve been with us ever since.

Our partnership with Tungsten has been instrumental in reaching a national audience. When we originally hired them, we were supplying about 300 retailers, which has since risen to about 4,000. Our sales numbers have increased at least tenfold.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

Their workflow is extremely collaborative, which saves on time and effort. They reliably meet deadlines and work hard to understand your project goals.

They thrive in taking on complicated branding projects, and it never feels like you’re taking them on for one specific project. They take a holistic approach to branding and function as more of a partner than a vendor.

None, we are very happy with the results.

Overall Score The fantastic results we’ve seen speak for themselves.
    No one’s ever perfect on timelines, but they come close.
    We’ve already recommended them to other national brands.

Business Naming for Construction Company

"They really listened to us, and it showed in the list of names they came up with."

Mar. - May 2017

As part of a rebranding, Tungsten Branding led a naming exercise for a company and its offshoots. They delivered a set of new names and purchased web domains.

Steve Warkentin
CEO, GrayArmor

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Despite delays not of their own making, Tungsten kept the project moving. Their expert team inspired confidence throughout the project by listening and communicating clearly from the start.

I'm the CEO of a construction company that fabricates and installs pipelines, primarily for the wine industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

My company had a very long name, Superior Industrial Piping Inc. It was difficult to spell out the entire name every time I gave someone our email address. Also, there were many other entities that had the word “Superior” in their name. Our accounts were constantly getting mixed up; it was a nightmare.

We started with a phone conversation. I explained the challenges of the current name, and also explained what our business is about. They asked a lot questions in that initial interview. They wanted to know what we wanted our name to reflect. They came back to us with a list of 8–9 names. Once we selected the final name, GrayArmor, they purchased the domain for the website and email addresses. Additionally, they provided a branding suite (i.e., names and domains) for all the offshoots of the company.

We work with the founder of the company as well as their project strategist.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

I came across them online. I was planning to interview one other firm as well, but I knew Tungsten was the right fit after speaking with them on the phone.

We’ve spent over $10,000. It was about $6000 for the initial name and domain. I've purchased several of the other domains from them as well, which range from $2000– $4000 each.

The project took place from March–May 2017.

I've gotten only positive feedback. My employees all love the name. No less than five of my big clients have said it’s a cool name and asked how we came up with it. The most positive aspect is that we no longer get confused with any other company. Our email address is much simpler and easier for people to remember. I'm grateful for that every single day. All those previous problems are completely resolved.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

They work very fast, and were usually waiting on us to provide feedback on which name we liked best. They were great about sending emails to follow up with us or see if we had additional questions.

They were very easy to deal with. They really listened to us, and it showed in the list of names they came up with. The names matched the information we provided. The time and effort they put into coming up with the right name for us was really impressive. Even after delivery, I could call them for advice and they were happy to answer some questions.

They're quite expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Overall Score They were great.
    They were usually waiting on me, not the other way around.
    It’s high-end cost for high-end service.
    Everything was perfect.

Naming for Aesthetic Technology Company

“Tungsten is an expert in branding—we wouldn’t use anyone else.”

Sept. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Tungsten standardized branding, including the logo, tagline, and messaging for a new product. They conducted research and met with stakeholders to determine branding guidelines.

San Antonio, Texas
Irma Woodruff
Director of Investor Relations, Dominion Aesthetic Technologies

Tungsten is incredibly organized and has an effective internal methodology to optimize their services. Their work is equivalent to top-tier ad agencies at a much better price. On top of being highly skilled, the entire team is friendly and easy to work with.

I work in Investor Relations for Dominion Aesthetic Technologies, a company’s whose mission is to bring the latest technology to aesthetic procedures.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

We developed a new product unlike any other on the market and needed a name and branding guidance.

Tungsten learned exactly how the products we offer work and what issues they address. We had lengthy conversations and meetings to teach them about our plans and purposes. They used all that information to create our logo, tagline, and brand messaging. They also put together branding guidelines so that every product has the same messaging and is consistent in all forms of communication.

We went through multiple rounds of naming until we found one that stuck. We have a Scientific Advisory Committee made up of world-renowned plastic surgeons and dermatologists that reviewed the names and chose the one they thought best reflected our product.

I mainly interacted with Tungsten’s founder and a project strategist. They have a whole team, but it’s organized so that I only have a few points of contact.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

Our CEO was CEO of another company, and Tungsten did some very successful name and branding work for them. When our CEO started this company, she immediately turned to Tungsten because she knew they were experts and would do a great job.

We worked together from September 2017–January 2018.

Every member of our Scientific Advisory Committee loved the work.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

Tungsten performed project management well. They’re systematic and have internal methodologies to get things done in a timely manner. They were transparent and provided any documents when we requested them. The team worked well together and met all our deadlines.

Their team is creative and has a great personality. They have an innate ability to come up with great branding components that match what you’d get at a large corporate agency. Tungsten is an expert in branding—we wouldn’t use anyone else. They’re easy to work with, down to earth, and the number four branding company in the world.

There’s nothing I can think of. They’re incredibly professional and organized; we love everything they create.

Overall Score They’re very personable and absolutely wonderful to work with.
    They met deadlines.
    They’re a great rate for valuable insights.
    They delivered everything that they promised.
    We love to recommend people who are great at what they do.

Brand Development for Sod Distribution Company

“They helped us accomplish all the things we wanted to do, when we wanted to do them.”

Aug. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Tungsten Branding developed a name, mission, and purpose statement for a transportation company. They led brainstorming discussions, spent time on site to internalize company culture, and developed a logo.

Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
Charles Harris
President, Buy Sod

The brand is successful. Tungsten Branding provided a custom process and invested time up-front to understand the purpose and spirit behind the service. They managed the project professionally and produced deliverables on time.

I'm the president of Buy Sod. We are a sod company that distributes in over five states in the southeast, with 75 tractor-trailer units. We harvest the product, get it shipped, and email the customers to let them know what time we’re going to be there.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

We were starting a for-hire, trucking entity to haul sod and other pallet-sized materials, so we needed brand development help.

We were at the point of just calling it Buy Sod Transport when they stepped in. They came to one of our corporate meetings and just listened, trying to understand exactly what kind of company we were. Then we went on a retreat to do some strategic planning. Tungsten really helped us shape the name, our mission statement, and our purpose statement. They also helped us develop a logo for the company.

We worked with their founder and a project strategist.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

They did some work for another company we worked with so we were exposed to them and their process.

We spent $40,000.

We worked together from August 2016 until February 2017.

Overall Score They were great to work with. I think they’re gifted in this area and it was just a great overall experience.
    Regardless of the time or effort - if it was phone calls or weekends – they did whatever they had to, to hit the deadline.
    I think we had a great value here.
    We're extremely pleased with the quality of the people, the work, and the process.
    I’ve recommended them already.

Brand Merger for Energy Efficient Lighting Company

"They’re unique because their process and execution is equal to their creativity."

Nov. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Tungsten Branding led a rebranding effort for a company merging with its former competitor, delivering a new name, logo, and tagline.

President, Lighting Company

Tungsten Branding’s well-received brand redesign underscores their commitment to high-quality outcomes. Their responsiveness, intelligence, and superior project management made them valuable partners in this engagement.

I'm the president of an energy efficient lighting company. I started the company 25 years ago with another gentleman.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

The company was acquired by a private equity firm and we’re being merged with our largest competitor. They have three different companies underneath them and we have three different companies underneath us, each with great reputations and deep industry knowledge. So the challenge is how do we merge and rebrand six different brands, six different company names, and six different logos.

We started with an initial conversation to explain the complicated situation and unique challenges. Tungsten took us through an initial questionnaire process and then came back to us with around eight ideas. We had several discussions about their ideas and thought about which pieces we wanted to combine or discard. Once we made our final decision, they delivered a new company name, logo, and tagline.

I worked mostly with Phil (founder, Tungsten Branding) and Liz (project strategist, Tungsten Branding). We also worked with a graphic designer.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

They did a rebranding project for a friend of mine and I was really impressed with their work. We also looked at a marketing company but it turns out they subcontract the rebranding work out to another company. Tungsten explained their process to our leadership group and we picked them to do the rebranding.

It was around $20,000.

We worked with them from November 2017–February 2018.

Everybody that's been part of the project is super excited and impressed by their work. Everyone's had a lot of good things to say about the new logo in particular.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

They were really on top of things. I give kudos to Liz because she kept the whole group running smoothly. They were top notch.

They have a great marketing and creative side, but it’s their engineering and project management approach that get things done. They’re unique because their process and execution are equal to their creativity. Sometimes creative processes can get out of hand. Tungsten kept the whole herd moving forward in the direction that we wanted to go. Also, their questionnaire process was unique and quite insightful for everyone.

Overall Score I’d call them for ideas in the future for sure.
    Their process kept everybody moving in a forward direction.
    It's worth every penny that we spent.
    They delivered on both creativity and project management.
    I would definitely recommend their services.

Product Naming for Water Heater Corporation

"They listen to what the challenge really is and come up with the perfect solution."

2013 - Ongoing

Tungsten assists with naming new products across multiple brands on an ad-hoc basis, providing several options to choose from. Most recently, they’ve helped properly introduce the company into retail channels.

Nashville, Tennessee
Jeff Storie
Director of Marketing, A.O. Smith

Their involvement was crucial for the transition into retail; they positioned the brand perfectly and have helped increase sales in both retail and wholesale channels. Tungsten’s team is highly creative and capable of tackling challenges affordably and with effective communication.

I’m the director of marketing for A.O. Smith, the world’s largest water heater corporation manufacturer. We have several brands that we sell in wholesale and retail channels.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

Most of our challenges revolve around launching a new product family or a segment within an existing product family and how to properly tie all the features and attributes to a name.

They’ve been involved with naming a new product and product family, delving into how it fits within the brand. We sell multiple brands and usually roll a product out to all brands. Their work is intertwined across the different brands within that product offering.

Phil (President, Tungsten Branding) is a unique and very creative guy. We have a lot of product-focused people here, so we know what it takes to go to market, but being out-of-the-box creative is a challenge for us. Whenever we have big projects that require that, we typically know we need help and we reach out to Tungsten Branding.

We either meet face-to-face or over the phone, and spend an hour talking through the challenge, what the new product is, what its attributes are, how it’s different from what we and the competition have, and how we’re going to position it. They do a ton of research and let us know if something is looking close to what others are doing or if it's clear. They also do a lot of the prep work which helps our legal team.

Normally, Phil will take a few weeks to come back with 8–12 really well thought through paths we can take. We discuss them internally and weed them down to two or three, and Phil will do even more work on them. At some point, we end up with a winner or two.

Phil is my main point of contact but he has a support team.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

My boss had used them previously. When we had a naming opportunity and decided it was too big for us to handle internally, my boss suggested them. When someone comes highly recommended from your boss, you have to pay attention.

We’ve spent between $80,000–$100,000.

We started working together about five years ago and the work is ongoing, though there’s usually quite some time in between projects. The last time we worked together was in 2017.

For our last project, we took the A.O. Smith brand—that was nearly a 100-year traditional wholesale-only brand—and moved that over into retail as well. Tungsten helped us lay that out and analyzed from a naming standpoint how to best position a quality product in both retail and wholesale. We worked through those challenges and now our market share for that brand is up in both channels. Their work helped us achieve that.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

In business, there’s usually a list of partners that you consider quality providers—people that are able to take a lot of the work off your plate and bring back a finished product. Phil and his team are certainly top players for us. Their work is solid, from project management to final delivery.

We’re a fairly unique company with unique challenges, but they have that out-of-the-box thinking. Tungsten’s ability to soak everything in, process it, and come up with a direction and a workable solution is remarkable. We’ve had other partners like Tungsten, but their solutions weren’t functional. Tungsten stretches our limits but gives us things we can work with.

No. Everything they do is well done in a timely manner and reasonably priced. They establish open lines of communication, and if they need to come and sit face to face, they do so quickly and efficiently. They fit into that group of partners that knock it out of the park every time.

Overall Score It’s a great experience from start to finish to work with them. They meet or exceed the original target.
    The most recent challenge was large and had several moving pieces. We discussed a timeline and our needs, and they met those ahead of schedule.
    It’s good value for the price.
    One of the key things they do is listen to what the challenge really is and come up with the perfect solution.
    Any time I have a good experience with a company, I’m excited to be their advocate.

Naming for Independent Wealth Advisory Firm

“The name is a great conversation starter for me to talk about how I'm different from other firms.”

July - Sept. 2016

Tungsten provided naming services including brainstorming, multiple rounds of name generation, research on trademarks and regulatory conflicts, and domain registration.

Lisa Dieter
Founder, EmberHouse

The new name sparked unprecedented levels of curiosity and interest, driving increased engagement from potential new clients. Attention to detail and exceeding expectations highlight their work, as does a sense of fun created throughout the process.

I'm the founder of an independent wealth advisory firm, providing portfolio management and financial planning advice to individuals and families.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

I needed help coming up with a name for my firm. A big part of the reason I wanted to go out on my own was to have a unique brand that wouldn’t get lost in the crowd. Most people in the industry use their first and last name “& associates” but I wanted a name that I could potentially sell later. Figuring out exactly the right name to build a brand around is tricky.

They gave us a pre-work questionnaire that asked things like “If you were a hotel, which hotel chain would you be? What would it look like? What would it sound like?” They used our responses to jump-start the conversation and then developed a first round of names.

Nothing really grabbed us so they came back with a second round of names. There was one name—EmberHouse—that clearly stood out from the others. Once we landed on the name, Tungsten handled checking for trademarks or regulatory conflicts. They also acquired the .com web domain for the name.

We worked primarily with Phil (founder, Tungsten Branding) and one member of his staff.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

My operations manager did extensive online research and looked at portfolios. One thing we really liked about Tungsten is that they’re not based in New York or San Francisco, which often translates to being more expensive but not necessarily better. I also really liked the name Tungsten. Ironically, some naming agencies don't have great names but Tungsten made sense to me right away. We talked to Phil and found him to be very personable.

We spent about $10,000.

Work began around July 2016 and was completed in 2–3 months.

A lot of people I meet are curious how I came up with the name EmberHouse and what it means. The name is a great conversation starter for me to talk about how I'm different from other firms. I actually got an inbound lead from a potential client after seeing our website in an online design feature. I don't think our web designers could have created what they did with the site without the foundation of a great name. That potential new client came to me partly because of the name and partly because of the site design.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

They were awesome. Often creative people are not necessarily super organized or good at meeting deadlines, but they were on point. In addition, Phil was really funny. He'd always make us laugh when we had phone calls, which eased the stress of the process.

One crucial differentiator is the amount of work that Phil put into making sure that the suggested names were viable from a trademark and intellectual property standpoint. We ran the name by our intellectual property attorney and he said it was the cleanest name he'd ever seen in the course of his career.

I honestly can't think of anything. My experience was fantastic on the whole.

I’ve already recommended them.

Branding & Naming for Technology Firm

“They try to fit our brand perspective and can spin ideas we wouldn’t have thought of.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Tungsten Branding has collaborated on multiple naming projects for a technology firm, presenting options for the company name, applications, and other campaigns.

Washington, DC
Eric Middleton
CEO, 1Rivet

They return quickly with evocative possibilities that positively affect advertising budgets. They establish solid rapport in meetings and are dedicated to company vision and values.

We’re a technology firm based in Washington D.C. I am Managing Partner/CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tungsten Branding?

Our company had a name that wasn’t meaningful enough to people outside our business. We wanted something interesting and instantly recognizable in the marketplace that would attract potential customers.

The first project was renaming our company but we’ve worked on four or five projects together. Phil (President, Tungsten Branding) wants to know what we’re trying to embody with the names we use. They help us find names that are memorable by going through the adjectives that define us and each project and come back within about 10–14 days with a list of possibilities. They present mockup websites, logos, imagery, and taglines for each option, with their reasoning behind each name.

When we were renaming our company, they came back with about ten names that we boiled down to three before asking them for additional options. They came back with about five more. 1Rivet was in that second list of names and I knew immediately that it embodied everything we wanted. We had multiple meetings with Phil to discuss messaging and our taglines. We finally landed on the wording that we use today.

We’ve been back to him quite a few times. We’re in the middle of building an application now to disrupt a fairly large industry and just finished the naming process for that. They asked specific questions, went away to do the stake process, and within about a week they had six or eight names for us to choose from.

We worked with three or four people on their team. We mostly work with Phil.

How did you come to work with Tungsten Branding?

We first started working with another company that wasn’t giving us what we needed. We were a smaller company at the time and worried about spending more money on a different company, but my partner found Phil through internet research. I had a great conversation with him. He’s easygoing, honest, and energetic and he has great ideas for branding and imagery.

We’ve spent between $40,000 and $50,000.

We started working together a few years ago, and the latest project took place in September or October 2017. They had the first project done in about two weeks. We’ve since used them for other naming projects.

I’m really happy with our company name. We bought another name they came up with as well, in case we ever split the company into new divisions.

We haven’t launched the app yet, so I can’t go into specifics about it. We do want it to hit the market quickly, and the name embodies everything we want. It will be easily recognizable and will save us money in future advertising.

How did Tungsten Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a great process, and Tungsten was the right answer for us. We’ve met a lot and we have a good rhythm. I can call Phil and he’ll turn around with names quickly.

They’re very thoughtful about the process and super creative. They try to fit our brand perspective and can spin ideas we wouldn’t have thought of. They even suggest names that would allow us to expand into other industries. They provide a good dialog and are easy to work with. They’re able to take on our vision and values. Their skills are unparalleled.

I get a lot of value from them and am a repeat customer. I recommend them all the time to clients.

Overall Score I don’t think we’d ever work with a different company.
    We don’t have hard deadlines with them, but they always get back to us within a couple of weeks with presentations and suggestions for names.
    The names that we have are worth what we paid. The process is efficient, and we’ve gotten into a great rhythm with them.
    They brought our name to life on our website and logo and in our taglines. We love the process and every piece they deliver is amazing.
    I’ve referred them several times.