Build your online presence

We are a Boulder-based web design and media production company looking to optimize business's web presences. We provide modern and professional design and visual content to make your business stand out.

2018
Boulder, CO
  • 1921 Arapahoe Ave
    Boulder, CO 80302

Adam's Polishes, Capi Camera, Virtue Marketing Group, Zack Allen Photos, Fishbein Music, Johnny's Mobile Detail

Fishbein Music Online Store Image

Fishbein Music Online Store

E-commerce website created for Dr. Joshua Fishbein, an esteemed composer from Maryland, to sell his compositions.

Dafna Concert Recap

Recap video for a local artist's performance in downtown Denver.

Johnny's Mobile Detail Ad

Modern-style edit for an advertising campaign for Johnny's Mobile Detail.

Adam's Polishes Product Shoot Image

Adam's Polishes Product Shoot

Product photos done for Adam's Polishes.

Adam's Polishes Product Shoot Image

Adam's Polishes Product Shoot

Product photos done for Adam's Polishes.

Virtue Marketing Group Image

Virtue Marketing Group

Minimalist design for a Boulder-based social media marketing and digital advertising firm.

Johnny's Mobile Detail Image

Johnny's Mobile Detail

Service website for a local luxury car detailer.

Zack Allen Photos Image

Zack Allen Photos

Portfolio website for a DC-based concert photographer/videographer.

Web Design for Photography Studio

"I was impressed with their ability to take my idea and vision and create it into something that I was happy with."

March 2020

Tomato Based Web & Media redesigned a website for a photographer and videographer. The team created the site to showcase the client's portfolio.

Baltimore, Maryland
Owner, Photography Studio

The internal team consistently receives positive feedback on the site's design from customers. Tomato Based Web & Media is open and communicative, ensuring a seamless workflow. The team is available, dedicated, and attentive.

The company is my own photography and videography service business to provide multimedia assets for clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tomato Based Web & Media?

Tomato Based help me redesign my website to make it more attractive to clients.

My goals were to create an eye-catching design that draws viewers in to the photos and grabs their attention.

I found Tomato Based via a reference through mutual friends.

The project was pretty open-ended, and I gave them the creative freedom to make my vision into a website. The website is fairly simple, as its sole purpose is showcasing my content to potential customers.

I spoke with the main marketing representative who I relayed information with throughout the duration. He informed me he was also working with a dedicated web developer.

I have received feedback from a couple of current clients that they liked my website a lot.

Throughout the project I really felt like they understood what the vision was i was trying to get at, and they communicated very well. They were also very available and we had no barriers with communication.

I was impressed with their ability to take my idea and vision and create it into something that I was happy with. While I did not have an exact layout of how I wanted the final product to look, they created something that is exactly what I wanted

From the first project, I did not have any areas of improvement for them, however this may change as I work with them more.

Overall Score Great company, would definitely recommend doing business with them
    Very fast completion of my project
    Cost was affordable and worth the price
    Exactly what I was looking for
    Very likely to refer, they were fast and got the job done well