Heidi DeYoung Design & Web

Based in Grand Rapids, I am a seasoned graphic designer with 12+ years of experience. I am extremely fast, efficient, detail oriented and experienced with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Quark. My expertise includes website design, logo and branding, print design, business cards, and marketing solutions. I also specialize in menu restaurant marketing design.

I'm accustomed to handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail and delivering creative solutions. Contact me today for your freelance design needs.

Freelancer