Designer - Visual Storyteller.

Hi! I'm Simon, a designer and Hyper Island alumnus. I bridge the gap between business goals and user needs, by creating intuitive and clear digital experiences. I have a bachelor in Communication and Multimedia Design. So what is it that I do? Well, I consider myself a hybrid designer, that adapts to its environment and the challenge at hand. So call me however you like, a UX designer, visual designer, art director - as long as I can create meaningful experiences for people and brands.

Freelancer