Helping You Succeed With Digital Marketing

Do you need a boost to catapult your traffic and sales? Our simple formula more awareness + more engagement = more sales. We provide digital marketing services with our primary focus is driving traffic to your business.

Innovate. Outperform. Overachieve.

Innovation is the ability to respond to market opportunities.  Responsive services are one of our key performance indicators. We give our clients to respond to the demands of their industry.  We give clients access to leading-edge technology in web design and social media marketing services.

Outperform industry performance indicators is the goal of our services. Web designs that are at the top of page speed tests. Our web designs page speed rank in the TOP 25%.

Our social media marketing services provide clients with content marketing produced in hours, not days or weeks.  Our clients get the best brand assets especially video marketing content. Also, we produce graphic designs and animations to satisfy the enormous demands of consumers.

We don't guess we test. We constantly monitor and improve our clients' online presence. We test social media marketing content before we have clients invest in social media ads.

2005
Milwaukee, WI
  • 8508 N Servite Dr
    Milwaukee, WI 53223

Kenneth Ginlack Sr. Consulting and Training Center,

DJ's are celebrities that promote their events.

Night clubs hire popular DJ's for special events and draw their following to the club.

We created this DJ promo for a Chicago DJ.

Talking Sticks Production Video Channel

Vimeo Video Subscription Channel

We built the online presence for Talking Sticks Productions, a non-profit organization.

• Vimeo Video Subscription Channel
  • Website
  • YouTube Video Marketing
  • Amazon Book Launch Video

We were contracted by Identical Fly, a New York lifestyle channel to create intro and outro animations for their channel.

The identical twins were very satisfied with their video animations.

They gave SERIO Design FX a 5-star Google review.

Metro Security Online Presence Management

We redesigned Metro Security Services of Wisconsin website after they were disappointed by another service provider.

We created a design that incorporates video on the landing page.

Also, we created their Facebook business page.

We built and ran Mr. Ginlack's social media campaign.

We increased his Facebook following from 200 to 2,000.

He has contracted us to manage his business online presence KGSCTC.

All Star Kutz Ongoing Social Media Management

We manage All-Star Kutz  Facebook page to drive awareness. We started at 40 followers and we are over 200+.

My Travel Royal Caribbean Cruise Video Marketing

A YouTube video advertising for My Travel Agent in Pittsburgh, PA.

Every year we are contracted bu My Travel Agent to produce video advertising for the upcoming cruise.

Willow Brook Homes Re-brand Of Business Image

Willow Brook Homes Re-brand Of Business

Willow Brook Homes was in need of totally upscaling their online presence. They were like many other business owners who had forgotten to keep their web presence current.

We designed an upscale website that is representative of this custom home remodeler and builder.

Also, we produced Facebook ads for the relaunch of his business.

We produced this video marketing for Willow Brook Homes and Construction, LLC.  We had rebranded their web design and needed online marketing to drive traffic and sales.

We provided this video animation for the Spokane Salvation Army.

We support humanitarian causes with our services free of charge.

Kenneth Ginlack Sr. Consulting And Training Center Image

Kenneth Ginlack Sr. Consulting And Training Center

KGSCTC is a government-approved training center for Substance Abuse Counselor. Also, CBRF training authorized by Dept. Of Workforce development.

We specially designed a website that would exceed page speed requirements. The client wanted the best design for smartphones.

Web Dev & Marketing for Speciality Events Co

“They’re knowledgeable and have proof of what actually works.”

Aug. - Sept. 2019

SERIO Design FX guided a website redesign and updated the platform to follow SEO best-practices. Conducting research, they offered expert insight into modern trends, redesigned the logo, and provided SMM.

Carmen King
Owner, PartyBraider

The new website has attracted several new customers. SERIO Design FX was helpful and responsive, communicating effectively about different options and what would attract more new customers. They exceeded expectations by providing research that informed design decisions.

I’m the owner of PartyBraider. People hire us to braid hair at various events ranging from sleepovers and children’s parties to adult parties and holidays like Purim celebrations. At these events, we braid hair, and do other things like feathers, beading, and mohawks.

What challenge were you trying to address with SERIO Design FX?

I’ve been developing this business while working full time for several years. So I haven’t touched my website in over a decade. As you can imagine, it was not up to today’s standards. So, I needed someone who could help me redo it.

Originally, my site was on GoDaddy, so they moved it off of that and redid the whole thing from scratch. I provided the information for the site, and they developed everything. I also had a few suggestions about what I wanted the platform to look like, but they provided me with a lot of information about current trends. So, we settled on a more modern design. They also provided some SEO services.

I hadn’t chosen a logo, so they helped me rebrand and establish an image for my business cards. They also managed our social media accounts and set up our Facebook and Instagram pages. Finally, they created a few short videos for my website.

I worked primarily with Charles (Owner & Social Media Content Producer, SERIO Design FX).

How did you come to work with SERIO Design FX?

A family member of mine worked with them before and recommended them to me.

I’ve spent about $1,500.

The project lasted from August–October 2019.

I got several new customers immediately after the new site went live. When I asked them how they found me, they said through Google search and my site. They were very good and clearly knowledgeable about trends. I was hesitant to follow their lead, but it ended up being the right direction. They know what customers are looking for and are able to execute on it.

How did SERIO Design FX perform from a project management standpoint?

They were easy to communicate with. They were helpful and very responsive. Even when we disagreed on the design, they gave me several options and explained why they thought one route was better than the other. I really thought that bling and sparkle would attract customers, but they provided articles about what people were really looking for. This way, I could make an informed decision. Once we selected a design, they used our password to sign in and implement changes.

They were professional throughout the project and conducted extensive research. I wasn’t expecting that.

Although I got frustrated about their design suggestions, I know that they were providing their expert opinion and it was the right decision to trust them.

Tell them exactly what you want, but be open to their suggestions. They’re knowledgeable and have proof of what actually works.

Web Design & Marketing for Mental Health Consultant

"I can't say enough how much business has picked up based on the marketing I was able to do over social media."

June 2019 - Ongoing

SERIO Design FX built a website from scratch and now provides ongoing marketing services. They’ve done both video production and social media marketing to date.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Kenneth Ginlack Sr
Owner, Kenneth Ginlack Sr Consulting & Training Center

SERP rankings and traffic to the new site have pleased internal stakeholders. SERIO Design FX integrates feedbacks and edits quickly and is available over multiple communication channels. Their commitment to customer service is commendable.

I'm the owner of Kenneth Ginlack Sr Consulting and Training Center. We provide mental health and substance use disorder services.

What challenge were you trying to address with SERIO Design FX?

I needed to market my center. I was having trouble getting people to enroll in classes and getting my name out there.

Since developing a website from scratch, SERIO has helped me do some marketing for Facebook and other social media platforms. They've also done paid advertising. I leave it up to them. In one case, they made mini commercials for me and snippets for social media.

I work regularly with Charles (Owner, SERIO Design FX).

How did you come to work with SERIO Design FX?

I heard about him from a different website he designed for a friend of mine. I also knew him from some previous meetings we'd attended together, so I decided to give him a shot.

I spent $3,000 on the site. At this point, I’ve spent $5,000 altogether.

We started the most website project in June 2019, and it launched in August. Recently, I contacted them to update the site since I’m starting a new service and need to do some marketing for it.

My website shot up on Google rankings and views. Also, the ads on Facebook made a big difference. More people contacted me to inquire about the business.

How did SERIO Design FX perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent. Charles always gets back to me within 24 hours and sends me rough drafts to see if they’re what I'm looking for. He makes any adjustments that are needed as well. He’s very dependable and reliable. We speak over phone and email, as well as in-person.

I'm very pleased with their service. I can't say enough how much business has picked up based on the marketing I was able to do over social media.

No, not that I can think of right now.

Make sure you proofread your material before you send it because when he sends you a rough draft and you agree to it, it's good to publish. When material is being released, make sure it’s exactly what you want.

Web Design for New Home Construction Company

“They take care of everything, and they are very proactive and communicative.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

SERIO Design FX designed a new website for a home construction company. They added existing videos, photos, and other content to the site, created a prototype, and made adjustments as needed.

Franklin, Wisconsin
Richard Madecky
Owner/Member, Willow Brook Homes and Construction LLC

The new site is more attractive than the old one, and viewer feedback is positive. SERIO Design FX explained their process and had a clear understanding of the business. They kept the project on schedule, and everything they delivered met or exceeded expectations.

We are a new home construction business. I'm an owner/member.

What challenge were you trying to address with SERIO Design FX?

We hired them to help with our web design.

I contacted them via phone and discussed my needs. They took that information and provided a prototype website after about a week. We sat down and went over it, and they made all the adjustments I wanted. I asked them to add certain videos of our model homes, and I provided lots of pictures and ideas.

I worked with one person from their company.

How did you come to work with SERIO Design FX?

They're tenants of mine, and we discussed web design for about a year. I considered a couple of companies, but I liked SERIO's guarantees.

We spent around $1,000, but I don't remember the exact amount.

Initially, we started working on the site around April or May 2019. They still help us with our web needs.

We get good feedback, and everyone who has seen the site comments on how nice it looks. Our business doesn't get a lot of feedback from our customers, but the new site is much better than the boilerplate we had before. It's only been up for a few months, so the lead generation is still a work in progress. At this point, I'm really satisfied with the way everything looks.

How did SERIO Design FX perform from a project management standpoint?

They're much better at staying on task and meeting deadlines than I am.

They know a lot about their business, and they explained everything in ways that were easy to understand. They showed me all the tools they had, and they incorporated all the content we wanted. I'm very impressed by everything they've done for us.

I would like more help to attract more customers.

They manage the project independently, and I don't have any advice for other customers. They take care of everything, and they are very proactive and communicative.