WE RANK YOUR BRAND on GOOGLE PAGE #1

How We Will Help You:

- We will help you in getting your site in Google Top Searches.

- We will help in improving the Conversion Rate of your website by providing the recommendations in the design elements of the website

- We will help you publish the long-content on your official website blog which will help you in increasing the brand value of your website.

Our organic SEO campaign will help build a long-lasting presence on the web and influence in your customers' mind.

About Us:

SEO Experts Company India is Awarded as one of the Best SEO Company. Founded by experts who have been working in this industry for more than 10 Years.

We do not believe in companies that say “yes” to everything, including jobs that don't align with their values or skill sets. For that reason, we choose to be upfront about what we are not.

We don't do paid search. There are many fine agencies who run paid search advertising campaigns. We are not one of them.

Mohali, India
  • E-195, Phase, 8B, Industrial Area, Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar
    Mohali 160055

SEO for Rope Company

"Their communication and the results we got impressed us."

May 2020 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India provided SEO services for a rope company. The team was responsible for search rankings, web traffic, conversion rates, and lead generation.

New Bedford, Massachusetts
Connor Rinck
Operations & Marketing Manager, R&W Rope Enterprises

Within two months the client saw a dramatic increase in search rankings, exceeding the expectations of the internal team. Despite the large time difference, SEO Experts Company India communicates and collaborates effectively with the internal team.

I am an internal consultant helping implement new efficiencies and strategies to grow the overall business.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

They have taken on all aspects of our SEO to improve our search rankings, web traffic, and lead generation.

Improve keyword performance. Improve web traffic. Improve conversion rates. Increase inbound leads.

I searched the internet and submitted inquiries to the firms with the best reviews. After and initial call with 5 options SEO Experts provided the most detailed explanation on exactly what we were getting for our money and how they were going to help us reach our goals.

Improve SEO website copy. Perform site audits. Produce content. Improve headings, tags, etc.

I have worked directly with on employee who has been responsive and very helpful.

Our search ranking and site ranking have improved dramatically in just two months of work from the SEO Experts team. It has been great working with them.

Seamless. Even with the major time difference, communication has been great and they hit all their deadlines.

Their communication and the results we got impressed us.

No we feel they have exceeded our expectations.

SEO Services for Digital Marketing Agency

"Their effectiveness and ability to deliver a high level of service are most impressive to me."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India offers ongoing SEO services. They started with a local campaign and have since started working with a national campaign.

Asheville, North Carolina
Brian Robinson
Chief Sales Executive, Ehlen Analytics

The team continues to produce positive results that improve each month. SEO Experts Company India maintains an efficient workflow marked by responsive communication. They excel at finding quick solutions to any issues that arise.

We are a digital marketing agency. I am the Chief Executive Sales officer. We are dedicated to all or our clients, our main focus is lead generation.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

They were initially hired to begin a local SEO campaign. We have since moved into a national campaign, and will eventually be running a global SEO campaign.

Lead generation, but we needed a team that was capable of our high demands.

Client referral.

We are looking for a team who can handles our SEO needs and delivers consistent results.

The team composition consists of several members, 3-5. Navneet is our direct contact. He is very knowledgeable and responsive to all of our needs.

The first 2 months show measured progressive results. Every month is continuously improving.

Very efficient. Every response is met with a solution and immediate resolution.

Their effectiveness and ability to deliver a high level of service are most impressive to me. Highly recommended!

I think every project is challenging in its own way. Ours has its own complexities. The only thing I wish I could change about using this company is that I wish I had started using their services SOONER.

Overall Score Expert service.
    Thorough.
    Very economical. I feel like i should have I paid more.
    High level.
    I recommend to ANYONE.

SEO for Spare Phone Parts Marketplace

"They are always quick to respond."

Oct. 2020 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India provided SEO services for a mobile phone spare parts online shop. The team was responsible for driving traffic and potential customers to the site.

Langerringen, Germany
CEO, Spare Phone Parts Marketplace

The engagement led to an increase of over 100 visitors per day. SEO Experts Company India establishes a smooth workflow to encourage collaboration. The team is cooperative and hard-working.

We are an online shop for mobile phone spare parts and have meanwhile about 15000 articles in our assortment.

SEO

Get more traffic to the site to generate more revenue

I know myself in the field of SEO, but did not have the time to take care of the online shop. Therefore I asked several companies difficult questions to see if the quality of their services could fit. SEO Expert India was by far the best

it was really all about getting more potential customers and relevant traffic to the website.

2 SEOs

In the beginning, I had between 20 and 30 visitors a day, after 3 months of SEO support by SEO Experts India I now have 110-130 visitors a day

Very effective! Very good cooperation

They are always quick to respond.

Not really

Overall Score I am very happy that I found the company
    good
    good service for a good price
    expectations exceeded
    very likely

SEO Management for Medical Supplement Startup

"I would say they have great communication and professionalism. It's easy to trust them."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India provides SEO services to a medical supplement company. They've presented a marketing roadmap and are working to win the top positions on Google search pages.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Rodrigo Vasquez
Founder, Supplement Startup

After about eight months, the supplements are now ranking higher in Google for specific keywords. SEO Experts Company India handles most of the strategy themselves, though they're still open to adapting to client input.

I started a supplement company in a very competitive field, right now I'm in charge of al the operation of the business.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

The field we were trying to position our products is a very competitive one and we needed to be found in number one when people was searching in google.

be one of the brands in the top position on google.

we made an extensive research online on companies that were competitive on the field, we asked for portafolios and previous experience.

at the beginning I expressed my concerns and my questions, Navneet was very professional and explained everything, then he presented the path we were going to take, he listened my opinion and has always been willing to change or improve the strategy we are following.

I work along my business partner and we make decisions together, always with help oF Navneet expertise.

We started in March with a new website and no rankings in google, now we are starting to receive orders and some of our words are ranking high in google. There is a long way to go, but I'm impressed with the outcome so far.

Is very easy to work we Navneet and his team at SEO company experts India, they are always available even when out timezones are completely different, their communication skills are amazing.

I would say they have great communication and professionalism. It's easy to trust them.

I can't think of any at the moment.

SEO for Digital Mktg. Firm

"They stay on top of my tasks as well as theirs, and they are truly interested in seeing us succeed."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India offers SEO services to a client of a digital marketing and lead generation firm.

Greenville, South Carolina
CEO, Digital Mktg. & Web Design Company

Overall traffic has increased by a noticeable amount. Despite a time zone difference, the team maintains open lines of communication, often working outside of regular business hours. Their dedication and professionalism set them apart.

I am CEO of a digital marketing and lead generation company. We work with mostly B2B companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

We were looking for a partner to augment our Organic SEO services for more traffic from Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

Our goal is to get more traffic and sales for our clients.

We found SEO Experts via a web search and they had great reviews.

We needed more traffic for one client in particular and we decided to give SEO Experts a try. We were already doing Google ADs and we wanted to augment that work with organic traffic.

We go through our project manager who is very good. He has a large team behind him who supports our efforts.

Our project is just getting into our second month but the on page tasks and everything they are doing is much greater in the amount of labor and detail that our old SEO vendor. I think we are seeing increased traffic already!

They stay on top of my tasks as well as theirs, and they are truly interested in seeing us succeed. I truly appreciate that in a world where many just want to do the bare minimum and collect a fee.

Workflow is very smooth and we haven't run into any issues. Time zones are many hours different but that hasn't been an issue since they work late into the evening their time. And for SEO it really doesn't matter because it is a long term commitment.

Their professionalism and follow up is the most impressive thing to me.

Not that I can tell so far.

Overall Score Great to work with! Looking forward to increased traffic!
    Easy to schedule.
    I think their cost is very affordable for the work they do.
    Great to work with!
    Yes I will recommend

SEO for Branding & Design Agency

"The team are great communicators and reply in a prompt manner that suits our needs."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India provided SEO services for a graphic design agency. This included improving search rankings based on provided keywords.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Managing Director, Creative Agency

While the engagement is ongoing, the experience has been positive for the internal team. SEO Experts Company India understands the industry and works to ensure that both teams are on the same page. The team is responsive and adaptable.

I am Managing Director of a UK based creative agency working with brands across the UK & Ireland

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

We wanted to maintain and grow our position within search engines for key terms related to our business. We work with many 3rd party suppliers worldwide and always look for certain factors in hiring. SEO Experts met each of these.

To maintain and improve our search rankings for key products and services sold by our business.

Recommendation from a trusted partner. The company provided great communication and speed of response during the selection process. After agreeing the project their understanding of our business was flawless and thorough.

This project is currently ongoing and sensitive in nature. We are happy that we received full support in developing the strategy from start through to detailed passing notes for our developers.

We have a dedicated support team, but are in continuous communication with the owner. Communication happens daily via skype.

Ongoing and sensitive in nature - writing this positive review as we have had a positive experience

Very effective. The team are great communicators and reply in a prompt manner that suits our needs.

Their understanding of their service and how it affects our business positively sets them apart.

Nothing at this stage. We hope to continue our business partnership.

Overall Score I would hire them again and be glad I did
    Zero delay
    Extremely Cost Effective Service
    Exceptional Service
    We have already referred

SEO for Game Development Company

"They educated us every step of the way about what they were doing for each specific task and why."

June 2018 - Feb. 2019

SEO Experts Company India performed SEO for a game development company. Their team was responsible for increasing traffic based on target keywords and creating blog content.

Chandigarh, India
Mandeep Dhalor
Strategic Business Consultant, Ommzi Solutions Pvt Ltd

The organic traffic to the site and the blog have increased. SEO Experts Company India establishes a smooth workflow and manages projects effectively. Their collaborative team produces quality work.

At Ommzi, we develop and deliver excellent entertainment content for gaming. May it be related to development, designing, or anything else, we do end to end production of games.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

Being a game development company, we were looking for a company who can help us drive quality traffic to our site from search engines through the process of search engine optimization. So, we hired SEO Experts Company India for providing us the same

Our goal was to rank our website on keywords so that we can generate more inbound leads for mobile gaming from our website.

One of my very close friend recommended them to us.

We were looking for a company who can help us drive quality traffic from search engines and first page rankings for our keywords

We were in direct contact with Navneet though 2 more professionals were working for our project.

We generate a lot of good organic traffic from keywords and also from the blog content that they published on our website official blog.

The workflow was pretty good.

Their way of execution. They educated us every step of the way about what they were doing for each specific task and why.

Not right now. They have done a good job

Overall Score They have done more than the expectation
    On-time
    Budget friendly
    Great
    Very likely

SEO Service for E-Commerce Website

"Their way of execution, timely delivery and the way they educate is quite impressive."

Feb. - Aug. 2019

SEO Experts Company India performed SEO services for an e-commerce website. The client was looking to rank within the first five search results.

Divya Jyot
Senior Presales Consultant

The engagement led to an increase in organic search rankings and organic traffic. SEO Experts Company India establishes a smooth workflow process. Their team delivers results in a timely fashion.

I am a Senior Presales Consultant associated with various IT organization ba

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

We usually get a lot of client requirements from various niche and as per their need, we have to provide the service and mainly in development. One of our previous clients approached us for the SEO for his eCommerce website and asked for any recommendation. We have recommended him to SEO Experts Company India because we know Navneet’s work in the field of search engine optimization.

The goal was that our client gets the first page rankings on Google so that his website can generate a lot of sales online.

We know Navneet from last couple of years and seen his work.

It was an eCommerce website and our client wanted to get his site ranked on first page and that too on Top 5 positions.

Though there were two SEO experts working on this project but our point of contact was Navneet.

The client started getting organic traffic from 3rd month onwards and within 6 months most of the keywords started ranking on top google search results.

The workflow was impressive.

Not now.

Overall Score Reliable
    Proactive
    Economical
    Excellent
    Very often

SEO for Boutique Music Blog

"They were genuinely excited in our growth and were not just showing up for the paycheck."

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2019

SEO Experts Company India provided SEO services to a music blog wanting to improve their presence in the film scoring industry. They focused on gaining a diversity of traffic to the site.

Tavleen Singh
Founder, Artusion

Shortly after the implementations, the site achieved increased traffic with film composers, exceeding project expectations. They were able to educate the in-house staff on SEO best practices, suggesting content ideas to optimize growth and growing their email list in the process.

My company is a boutique music shop for cinematic projects. We deal in projects ranging from the underground hip hop scene to Bollywood and corporate events. I'm the founder of Artusion group of companies and I handle the management of talent and operations in multiple departments and projects of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

in 2018 we started a blog focusing on film scoring and film composers, we have always been good at creating content and getting it to our audience on Social Media but website marketing and SEO was a very new concept for us and we decide to outsource this task to experts of the field.

We already had warm and hot leads from our social media but the demographic was very localised so we wanted to generate traffic to our website from multiple countries. We also wanted the traffic to sign up for the email lists and help us in future products and courses that we had planned.

SEO Experts Company India was recommended by one of my friends who is head of inbound marketing in his company. He said that he had recommended them to other companies in the past and they all had great result so I was confident from the get go.

We started with blogs as our main content then we started adding in-depth guides and then we added consultancy services as well as online courses. Our target was to rank for every keyword related to the film scoring industry & grow our list to at least 5000 in 1 year.

I was in touch with the CEO throughout the project. He discussed my visions, helped me create and understand personas of my target audience and in a way helped me get a better understand of my company and its future. Navneet is a true visionary and very nice human.

As expected the analytics of the website started spiking but it wasn't just random traffic, we actually had film composers landing on our site frequently. We didn't expect that we would get this targeted results. That made our marketing more effective and saved us time and effort that would have been put in filtering the right leads through the crowd. Our email list also grew faster than expected and we expedited our courses launch as a result.

My content contributors and marketing guys were educated by the team of SEO Experts Company India on the best guidelines. They also suggested content idea, posting schedules and tips to structure the content and information throughout the website. My team was very grateful for not just the promised services but their team going an extra mile to educate us in multiple areas to maximise impact and output of the content that we were creating.

The best thing was the willingness of the team to help us grow. We could feel the passion in every level of the company personnel. They were genuinely excited in our growth and were not just showing up for the paycheck. Also the members educated us with patience, that was satisfying experience for all of us.

I think the way they educated us, they should be posting that content online and social media as well and improve their social media presence, that would really help the company and also in spreading the message about how company strives to make the internet and all business better than they already are in terms of SEO and marketing.

Overall Score 5 Star, without a doubt
    Almost perfect
    Bang for the buck and more
    Overdelivered
    Very likely, I already did.

SEO Services for Software Development Company

“...we’re now ranking in the top position for our main keywords.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India provides SEO services, working on improving the keyword rankings to increase organic traffic.

Surat, India
Krunal Jariwala
CEO, Xcellence IT

The team produces excellent results, improving the website’s metrics from the first month and now ranking highly for important keywords. The team is easy to work with and communicative, offering focused, driven, and results-oriented services.

I’m the CEO of a software development company serving customers worldwide. We offer e-commerce, enterprise search, custom application development, and consulting services to businesses, retailers, and other agencies.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

We hired them to manage our website SEO for organic listings.

To rank in the top position for our main keywords, and to bring more traffic to our website. We also wanted to convert more visitors into buyers.

We found them through a personal reference.

They work on our SEO for our website, making sure that we rank in the top position.

We’re currently talking to Navneet (CEO, SEO Experts Company India) only.

We’ve received a very good response from them. The metrics have been improving from the first month, and we’re now ranking in the top position for our main keywords.

It's very easy to work with them, and it’s always pleasant to talk to them. Most of the time, we receive immediate responses to our questions.

I’m impressed by their professionalism, work focus, and result-oriented approach.

They’re very flexible and reliable. I don't remember any area that needs improvement right now.

Overall Score Excellent customer service & focus to produce results.
    It's always very easy to work with them.
    We see a value of money in the work they did.
    I never have any complaints when they're involved.
    I'm already referring to many customers & friends.