WE RANK YOUR BRAND on GOOGLE PAGE #1

How We Will Help You:

- We will help you in getting your site in Google Top Searches.

- We will help in improving the Conversion Rate of your website by providing the recommendations in the design elements of the website

- We will help you publish the long-content on your official website blog which will help you in increasing the brand value of your website.

Our organic SEO campaign will help build a long-lasting presence on the web and influence in your customers' mind.

About Us:

SEO Experts Company India is Awarded as one of the Best SEO Company. Founded by experts who have been working in this industry for more than 10 Years.

We do not believe in companies that say “yes” to everything, including jobs that don't align with their values or skill sets. For that reason, we choose to be upfront about what we are not.

We don't do paid search. There are many fine agencies who run paid search advertising campaigns. We are not one of them.

Mohali, India
  • E-195, Phase, 8B, Industrial Area, Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar
    Mohali 160055

SEO & PPC for Marketing Agency

"I appreciate their transparency on their processes and methods they use to get rankings for our website."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

A marketing agency hired SEO Experts Company India to help them rank their software projects on Google.

Bangkok,Thailand
Yanick Targonski
Managing Director, Ignite ROI

Since onboarding the SEO Experts Company India team, the company has seen a steady increase in their rankings, with more and more projects getting to the 1st page. The company estimates that they will be able to see a significant increase in organic search traffic in the coming six months.

I am Managing Director at a boutique marketing agency and software development firm

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India, and what were your goals?

We do not have SEO experts in-house and hired SEO Experts Company India in order to help us rank our software projects on Google

How did you select SEO Experts Company India and what were the deciding factors?

We researched different companies on Google. What made me decide to use this company is that their own website is ranking for fairly competitive websites on Google. That way, I already kew that they know what they are talking about when it comes to SEO

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and campaigns.

Initially we scoped out a list of 25 keywords to rank for and created a timeline. We started seeing initial keywords ranking within 3 months - we kept adjusting approaches and hit our first page 1 keyword within 6 months and it has kept improving since

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

We were assigned a project manager to work with us on an ongoing basis

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

We have been increasing organic traffic steadily over the past 6 months and are starting to see more and more 1st page rankings. Within the coming 6 months we shall be able to significantly increase organic traffic

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

We communicate via whatsapp and the response time is good. They work efficiently and provide feedback fast. When we have questions, they answer us swiftly and provide insight where needed

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

I appreciate their transparency on their processes and methods they use to get rankings for our website. In the SEO industry it is particularly important to be transparent about what kind of results can be expected and are realistic

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Nothing to add here for now but we will update again in the future

Overall Score Great job
    Very easy and they were available for us whenever we needed support
    They are very affordable considering the services and work provided
    Great and as expected
    Likely

SEO for Baby Product E-Commerce Platform

"They were focussed on results and continuously working on the rankings with all the techniques and strategies."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India provided SEO services for a baby product retailer. The team worked to improve the rankings of their product pages and also increase overall organic traffic.

Chandigarh, India
Ajay Mittal
Founder, Interngram

Within a few months, the website went from the fifth page of search results to the first, meeting the expectations of the internal team. SEO Experts Company India provides regular communication to ensure a smooth workflow. The team adheres to deadlines and provides measurable results.

We have an e-commerce store for baby products. We cater to the audiences of US with all the products related to baby care. I am the founder of the company

We have hired SEO Experts for:

1. Increasing the organic reach for the website
  2. Improving the rankings through SEO
  3. Increasing the sales of the products through organic traffic

The goals are to improve the rankings of the website through organic traffic. Also, focusing on the product & category pages rankings.

We selected this vendor through a reference from the mutual connection. They were really satisfied with the results of this vendor.

To improve the Product Page Rankings for Baby Products and also to increase the overall organic traffic of the website.

We are in direct contact with Navneet, who has been very supportive and he is a solution-oriented person. The team is also very well versed in all the techniques

We were ranking on the 5th page of google but in a few months, we are on page 1 for many of our product and category keywords. We have seen great growth in sales and also organic traffic is increased massively. The team has also helped us in optimizing the checkout process of our website which improved our overall conversation rate.

Their team was really punctual and well equipped with all the knowledge. They followed all the deadlines and the communication was really seamless.

Overall I have been really satisfied with their services and I genuinely feel they should charge more as per the value they provide through their services.

Overall Score They are result oriented and solution oriented.
    It was quite effective.
    Affordable.
    It was really Awesome.
    I've already referred to couple of my connections.

SEO for Rope Company

"Their communication and the results we got impressed us."

May 2020 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India provided SEO services for a rope company. The team was responsible for search rankings, web traffic, conversion rates, and lead generation.

New Bedford, Massachusetts
Connor Rinck
Operations & Marketing Manager, R&W Rope Enterprises

Within two months the client saw a dramatic increase in search rankings, exceeding the expectations of the internal team. Despite the large time difference, SEO Experts Company India communicates and collaborates effectively with the internal team.

I am an internal consultant helping implement new efficiencies and strategies to grow the overall business.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

They have taken on all aspects of our SEO to improve our search rankings, web traffic, and lead generation.

Improve keyword performance. Improve web traffic. Improve conversion rates. Increase inbound leads.

I searched the internet and submitted inquiries to the firms with the best reviews. After and initial call with 5 options SEO Experts provided the most detailed explanation on exactly what we were getting for our money and how they were going to help us reach our goals.

Improve SEO website copy. Perform site audits. Produce content. Improve headings, tags, etc.

I have worked directly with on employee who has been responsive and very helpful.

Our search ranking and site ranking have improved dramatically in just two months of work from the SEO Experts team. It has been great working with them.

Seamless. Even with the major time difference, communication has been great and they hit all their deadlines.

Their communication and the results we got impressed us.

No we feel they have exceeded our expectations.

SEO Services for Digital Marketing Agency

"Their effectiveness and ability to deliver a high level of service are most impressive to me."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India offers ongoing SEO services. They started with a local campaign and have since started working with a national campaign.

Asheville, North Carolina
Brian Robinson
Chief Sales Executive, Ehlen Analytics

The team continues to produce positive results that improve each month. SEO Experts Company India maintains an efficient workflow marked by responsive communication. They excel at finding quick solutions to any issues that arise.

We are a digital marketing agency. I am the Chief Executive Sales officer. We are dedicated to all or our clients, our main focus is lead generation.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

They were initially hired to begin a local SEO campaign. We have since moved into a national campaign, and will eventually be running a global SEO campaign.

Lead generation, but we needed a team that was capable of our high demands.

Client referral.

We are looking for a team who can handles our SEO needs and delivers consistent results.

The team composition consists of several members, 3-5. Navneet is our direct contact. He is very knowledgeable and responsive to all of our needs.

The first 2 months show measured progressive results. Every month is continuously improving.

Very efficient. Every response is met with a solution and immediate resolution.

Their effectiveness and ability to deliver a high level of service are most impressive to me. Highly recommended!

I think every project is challenging in its own way. Ours has its own complexities. The only thing I wish I could change about using this company is that I wish I had started using their services SOONER.

Overall Score Expert service.
    Thorough.
    Very economical. I feel like i should have I paid more.
    High level.
    I recommend to ANYONE.

SEO for Spare Phone Parts Marketplace

"They are always quick to respond."

Oct. 2020 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India provided SEO services for a mobile phone spare parts online shop. The team was responsible for driving traffic and potential customers to the site.

Langerringen, Germany
CEO, Spare Phone Parts Marketplace

The engagement led to an increase of over 100 visitors per day. SEO Experts Company India establishes a smooth workflow to encourage collaboration. The team is cooperative and hard-working.

We are an online shop for mobile phone spare parts and have meanwhile about 15000 articles in our assortment.

SEO

Get more traffic to the site to generate more revenue

I know myself in the field of SEO, but did not have the time to take care of the online shop. Therefore I asked several companies difficult questions to see if the quality of their services could fit. SEO Expert India was by far the best

it was really all about getting more potential customers and relevant traffic to the website.

2 SEOs

In the beginning, I had between 20 and 30 visitors a day, after 3 months of SEO support by SEO Experts India I now have 110-130 visitors a day

Very effective! Very good cooperation

They are always quick to respond.

Not really

Overall Score I am very happy that I found the company
    good
    good service for a good price
    expectations exceeded
    very likely

SEO Management for Medical Supplement Startup

"I would say they have great communication and professionalism. It's easy to trust them."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India provides SEO services to a medical supplement company. They've presented a marketing roadmap and are working to win the top positions on Google search pages.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Rodrigo Vasquez
Founder, Supplement Startup

After about eight months, the supplements are now ranking higher in Google for specific keywords. SEO Experts Company India handles most of the strategy themselves, though they're still open to adapting to client input.

I started a supplement company in a very competitive field, right now I'm in charge of al the operation of the business.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

The field we were trying to position our products is a very competitive one and we needed to be found in number one when people was searching in google.

be one of the brands in the top position on google.

we made an extensive research online on companies that were competitive on the field, we asked for portafolios and previous experience.

at the beginning I expressed my concerns and my questions, Navneet was very professional and explained everything, then he presented the path we were going to take, he listened my opinion and has always been willing to change or improve the strategy we are following.

I work along my business partner and we make decisions together, always with help oF Navneet expertise.

We started in March with a new website and no rankings in google, now we are starting to receive orders and some of our words are ranking high in google. There is a long way to go, but I'm impressed with the outcome so far.

Is very easy to work we Navneet and his team at SEO company experts India, they are always available even when out timezones are completely different, their communication skills are amazing.

I would say they have great communication and professionalism. It's easy to trust them.

I can't think of any at the moment.

SEO for Digital Mktg. Firm

"They stay on top of my tasks as well as theirs, and they are truly interested in seeing us succeed."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India offers SEO services to a client of a digital marketing and lead generation firm.

Greenville, South Carolina
CEO, Digital Mktg. & Web Design Company

Overall traffic has increased by a noticeable amount. Despite a time zone difference, the team maintains open lines of communication, often working outside of regular business hours. Their dedication and professionalism set them apart.

I am CEO of a digital marketing and lead generation company. We work with mostly B2B companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

We were looking for a partner to augment our Organic SEO services for more traffic from Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

Our goal is to get more traffic and sales for our clients.

We found SEO Experts via a web search and they had great reviews.

We needed more traffic for one client in particular and we decided to give SEO Experts a try. We were already doing Google ADs and we wanted to augment that work with organic traffic.

We go through our project manager who is very good. He has a large team behind him who supports our efforts.

Our project is just getting into our second month but the on page tasks and everything they are doing is much greater in the amount of labor and detail that our old SEO vendor. I think we are seeing increased traffic already!

They stay on top of my tasks as well as theirs, and they are truly interested in seeing us succeed. I truly appreciate that in a world where many just want to do the bare minimum and collect a fee.

Workflow is very smooth and we haven't run into any issues. Time zones are many hours different but that hasn't been an issue since they work late into the evening their time. And for SEO it really doesn't matter because it is a long term commitment.

Their professionalism and follow up is the most impressive thing to me.

Not that I can tell so far.

Overall Score Great to work with! Looking forward to increased traffic!
    Easy to schedule.
    I think their cost is very affordable for the work they do.
    Great to work with!
    Yes I will recommend

SEO for Branding & Design Agency

"The team are great communicators and reply in a prompt manner that suits our needs."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO Experts Company India provided SEO services for a graphic design agency. This included improving search rankings based on provided keywords.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Managing Director, Creative Agency

While the engagement is ongoing, the experience has been positive for the internal team. SEO Experts Company India understands the industry and works to ensure that both teams are on the same page. The team is responsive and adaptable.

I am Managing Director of a UK based creative agency working with brands across the UK & Ireland

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

We wanted to maintain and grow our position within search engines for key terms related to our business. We work with many 3rd party suppliers worldwide and always look for certain factors in hiring. SEO Experts met each of these.

To maintain and improve our search rankings for key products and services sold by our business.

Recommendation from a trusted partner. The company provided great communication and speed of response during the selection process. After agreeing the project their understanding of our business was flawless and thorough.

This project is currently ongoing and sensitive in nature. We are happy that we received full support in developing the strategy from start through to detailed passing notes for our developers.

We have a dedicated support team, but are in continuous communication with the owner. Communication happens daily via skype.

Ongoing and sensitive in nature - writing this positive review as we have had a positive experience

Very effective. The team are great communicators and reply in a prompt manner that suits our needs.

Their understanding of their service and how it affects our business positively sets them apart.

Nothing at this stage. We hope to continue our business partnership.

Overall Score I would hire them again and be glad I did
    Zero delay
    Extremely Cost Effective Service
    Exceptional Service
    We have already referred

SEO for Game Development Company

"They educated us every step of the way about what they were doing for each specific task and why."

June 2018 - Feb. 2019

SEO Experts Company India performed SEO for a game development company. Their team was responsible for increasing traffic based on target keywords and creating blog content.

Chandigarh, India
Mandeep Dhalor
Strategic Business Consultant, Ommzi Solutions Pvt Ltd

The organic traffic to the site and the blog have increased. SEO Experts Company India establishes a smooth workflow and manages projects effectively. Their collaborative team produces quality work.

At Ommzi, we develop and deliver excellent entertainment content for gaming. May it be related to development, designing, or anything else, we do end to end production of games.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

Being a game development company, we were looking for a company who can help us drive quality traffic to our site from search engines through the process of search engine optimization. So, we hired SEO Experts Company India for providing us the same

Our goal was to rank our website on keywords so that we can generate more inbound leads for mobile gaming from our website.

One of my very close friend recommended them to us.

We were looking for a company who can help us drive quality traffic from search engines and first page rankings for our keywords

We were in direct contact with Navneet though 2 more professionals were working for our project.

We generate a lot of good organic traffic from keywords and also from the blog content that they published on our website official blog.

The workflow was pretty good.

Their way of execution. They educated us every step of the way about what they were doing for each specific task and why.

Not right now. They have done a good job

Overall Score They have done more than the expectation
    On-time
    Budget friendly
    Great
    Very likely

SEO Service for E-Commerce Website

"Their way of execution, timely delivery and the way they educate is quite impressive."

Feb. - Aug. 2019

SEO Experts Company India performed SEO services for an e-commerce website. The client was looking to rank within the first five search results.

Divya Jyot
Senior Presales Consultant

The engagement led to an increase in organic search rankings and organic traffic. SEO Experts Company India establishes a smooth workflow process. Their team delivers results in a timely fashion.

I am a Senior Presales Consultant associated with various IT organization ba

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Experts Company India?

We usually get a lot of client requirements from various niche and as per their need, we have to provide the service and mainly in development. One of our previous clients approached us for the SEO for his eCommerce website and asked for any recommendation. We have recommended him to SEO Experts Company India because we know Navneet’s work in the field of search engine optimization.

The goal was that our client gets the first page rankings on Google so that his website can generate a lot of sales online.

We know Navneet from last couple of years and seen his work.

It was an eCommerce website and our client wanted to get his site ranked on first page and that too on Top 5 positions.

Though there were two SEO experts working on this project but our point of contact was Navneet.

The client started getting organic traffic from 3rd month onwards and within 6 months most of the keywords started ranking on top google search results.

The workflow was impressive.

Not now.