Search Engine Marketing Done Right.

Gold

We will never bring on a new partner client unless WE KNOW we can generate an ROI. -The Searchbloom Promise

Get a real-time digital marketing analysis with a senior member of our team today. No charge, and no BS. If we can help you, we'll let you know.

Our team operates with one unified vision. Integrity, Transparency, Results.

Our level of expertise and insight allow for accelerated results for our partners.

We're proud of the results we achieve for our partners and the relationships developed with them along the way. Our core competencies include:

Search Engine Optimization

• Local SEO
  • National SEO
  • Ecommerce SEO
  • International SEO

Search Engine Marketing

• PPC Management
  • Product Listing Ads (Shopping)

We develop a custom search marketing strategy for every partner we work with, tailored to their business, goals, and budget.

Draper, UT
  • 120 E 13065 S Suite 102
    Draper, UT 84020

Trex Fencing, Jitterbug, DeWils, Chobani, ShirtSpace, BodyGuardz, Moxie Pest Control, Billion Dollar Brows, Granite Seed Company, Atlanta Automotive Group, Lotus Car Rental, Reflections Recovery, Options Treatment Center, Top Edge Tinting, Zamplebox Vape, Schwartzapfel Lawyers, Tear-A-Part, Galls, EasyClimber, Perfect Sleep Chair, MegaStir, iPostal1, Perfect Feast Corporate Gifts, Lashbrook Designs, Gilmans Kitchens & Baths, Pip Tomkin, ChargeOver, and Social Vantage.

Reflections Recovery + Searchbloom - 42% Increase in Google Rankings with a 109% Improvement in Organic Traffic

When Reflections Recovery Center partnered with us, they were a brand-new company without a website, so they need to get a website optimized properly for SEO, and rank on the first page for head terms to start driving leads and build their clientele base.

We implemented a multi-prong local SEO strategy when building the website ensuring the technology, relevance, and trust were all fully

optimized for SEO, in particular for Lindon, Utah.

After implementing our SEO strategy, organic sessions per month increased by 225%, resulting in 2,006 new users, compared to the 625 before Reflections Recovery started work with us.

Increased organic revenue by 613%

Increase 1st page rankings by 138.9%

Increased Top 3 rankings by 126.8%

Nature's Seed + Searchbloom - 613% Increase in Organic Revenue

When Nature’s Seed first came to us, their old Drupal site had thousands of duplicate pages and the user experience was poor. The most organic traffic they had at the height of their Spring season was 23,000 sessions.

We built them a new site and brought their traffic back up and then drove even more visitors to the site. In Spring of 2018, there were over 32,400 sessions.

By implementing

our strategy, we improved the rankings of over 3400 keywords, moving 27 high-volume tracked keywords to the first page and 12 to the #1 spot.

Increased organic revenue by 613%

Increased organic sessions per month by 47%

Increased 1st-page rankings by 111.2%,

Increased Top 3 rankings by 126.8%

Increased #1 position rankings by 2700%.

ShirtSpace + Searchbloom - 71% Increase in Organic Traffic

ShirtSpace came to us with a few challenges. They had hundreds of thousands of pages of duplicate content that was eating through their Search Console crawl budget and had thin content that needed denser keyword-rich copy on their pages. Additionally, they had a bad URL structure and site architecture and they hadn't seen keyword ranking improvements in months.

After partnering with Searchbloom, we increased

their organic traffic from 30,000 organic sessions to over 50,000 sessions. We also improved rankings for 500 keywords, moving 27 new keywords to the #1 spot.

Increased organic sessions by 71%

Increased 1st-page rankings by 111&

Increased Top 3 rankings by 127%

Increased #1 position rankings by 2700%

SEO for Direct Marketing Company

“They not only improve and sustain our keyword rankings, but they also focus on converting that success to sales.”

2017 - Ongoing

Searchbloom took over SEO efforts after six other firms failed to deliver adequate results. They manage other tasks as well, such as CRO, content writing, and backlinking. The team also did some design work.

Colonial Heights, Virginia
Director of Internet Marketing, Direct Marketing Company

Searchbloom is results-oriented, promising a certain level of success and always delivering. They came highly reviewed, accomplishing SEO goals that few other firms can. The team is communicative and flexible, working within the internal team’s requested schedule.

I’m the director of marketing for a direct marketing and lead generation company with multiple product lines.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We’d hired numerous firms to manage our SEO, but none of them were able to meet our ROI standards. We needed a reliable partner who could reach the goals we wanted to achieve.

Searchbloom’s main function is to provide SEO services and some on-site conversion rate optimization (CRO). They made structural changes to our site and did keyword research and composition, backlinking, and content writing. We also tasked them with obtaining high domain authority and creating structured snippets. They also did a bit of design work.

I've worked with about ten people. They offered an account manager, but I wanted to be able to contact the team members directly.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

They ranked high on a national list of the best SEO firms to work with. The list was based on user submissions as opposed to paid spots, so I knew they must be good.

We began working together in 2017, and the partnership is ongoing.

For every highly-searched keyword that we’ve given them, they’ve gotten us within the top two spaces in Google. They not only improve and sustain our keyword rankings, but they also focus on converting that success to sales.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

They have phone calls every week or two and send emails every other day. However, we’re able to call them whenever we want, and they’re flexible with the amount and type of contact we have. They also provide regular analytics and keyword updates.

They’re able to achieve results. I’ve fired six agencies who couldn’t deliver on what they promised, but Searchbloom isn’t like that. I’ve worked with around 100 agencies in my career, and Searchbloom is the only one that guaranteed and achieved a particular ranking for particular keywords in a particular amount of time. No one else has ever done that.

Whenever a problem arises, I’ve always been able to call the owner and discuss the issue. They listen to our concerns and promptly resolve them, which keeps us satisfied.

Provide specific goals and make sure they're clear about what they can and can't accomplish.

They typically meet their deadlines, but they’ve occasionally fallen behind.
    We have stringent ROI goals, which they’re meeting.
    They always achieve our agreed-upon goals.
    They’re the only agency I've worked with that can consistently achieve the desired results.

SEO for Window Tinting Shop

"I felt they were constantly going above and beyond."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Searchbloom did SEO and keyword optimization. They created a three-month road map relevant to specific business concerns.

Saint James, New York
Jeff Tabachnick
President, Top Edge

The engagement has generated significant improvements in targeted metrics, with at least one threefold increase. Searchbloom created a plan for delivery and adhered to it, hitting all deadlines.

I am the president of Top Edge, a window tinting shop.

For what projects/services did your company hire Searchbloom?

We hired them for SEO.

We wanted to be ranked on the first page of search results for numerous keywords. We wanted to see an increase in online exposure, phone calls, and more.

After a lot of research and interviews, Searchbloom gave me the most confidence. I also liked that SEO is their specialty, not just an add-on service.

They took the time to get to know my business and my competitors and what my site was currently producing. They set forth a three-month road map to get us started.

My main point of contact was their project manager.

We’ve seen tremendous improvements in our metrics, ranging from 30% to 700% increases in targeted areas.

How did the Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

They understood my needs and created a plan to accomplish them, and they did it in a timely manner.

What impresses you about the Searchbloom?

I felt they were constantly going above and beyond.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score Their performance was outstanding.
    Scheduling is easy.
    It was more than I hoped, but worth it.
    They deliver outstanding work.
    I would absolutely recommend them.

SEO, PPC, Outreach & More for Consumer Products Company

"Searchbloom can do it all, all you have to do is ask and they’re on it."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Searchbloom handles SEO, PPC, and outreach, aiming to boost search engine rankings and lower the CPA. They lifted penalties on some websites, identified content opportunities, and more.

American Fork, Utah
Ryan Bennion
Fmr. Digital Marketing Director, ThermoWorks

Their team provides access to current rankings as well as thorough reporting of their efforts and also manages several SEO tools. Searchbloom’s proactive team constantly finds areas to improve and their CEO’s direct involvement has been highly valuable.

I worked for a consumer products company that wanted to compete in search results against companies like Apple, Samsung, and other big-time retail players. My role was to ensure we ranked and to meet all e-commerce revenue goals for three websites.

For what projects/services did your company hire Searchbloom?

We needed SEO, PPC and outreach work.

We mainly wanted to improve our search engine results pages (SERP) rankings and increase the number of new customers at a low cost per acquisition.

Searchbloom was already a vendor before I was brought on to the project, so I didn't have the chance to vet out the process. I believe they showed up as the top SEO agency in Utah.

My role was to be connected and meet with Cody (Founder, Searchbloom) to align our thoughts with what we had to do to grow the business. They would tell us to increase our spend in certain areas as well as identify content opportunities to improve our search rankings. They also helped us lift the penalties we were experiencing on some websites.

One of Searchbloom’s experts handled PPC, and does a great job of providing weekly reports detailing where we are at and where we are trending. The SEO efforts are more strategic in the sense that we decided which keywords we were targeting and how we would attack the big players in the market.

I managed the day-to-day operations and our director of e-commerce was also involved to make most decisions. Our team size never changed.

Cody and his team delivered multiple metrics including all general PPC data and allowed us to tap into tools to see our current rankings. They managed a lot for us including Google Tag Manager, and RankRanger, and allowed us to gain insights with products like SEMRush and Ahrefs.

How did the Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Searchbloom is pretty hands on. They actually wanted to take on more work but we were limited by our internal security requirements. Personally, I would’ve trusted them to get the job done on the technical side of things because they could scale quickly. However, they have a team of developers on hand to help us.

What impresses you about the Searchbloom?

Searchbloom can do it all, all you have to do is ask and they’re on it.

They didn’t have anyone managing programmatic ads, but sometimes, when a company diversifies, they lose quality performance. It was an area that we had to outsource to a different agency, so it all worked out. However, knowing them and their expertise, it would’ve been nice to have an ad expert from their side.

Cody was busy and as his company grew, he needed to delegate, but he didn't with us. It meant a lot to have the CEO on board with us.
    They gave us fair and market-value pricing.
    I never had a problem with them. I would defend them when my boss wanted to reduce our budget. They were that valuable.

SEO Outsourcing for Digital Marketing Agency

“Their work is dependable, quick, and high quality.”

Jul. 2015 - Ongoing

Searchbloom provides SEO services, working on creating content for higher-domain authorities. They get backlinks on good quality websites, linking to the client.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Founder, Digital Marketing Agency

In conjunction with other SEO methods, their work has produced good results. The team is consistent, reliable, and always delivers as and when they promise. They have excellent industry contacts, which facilitates their deliverables, while always communicating simply and smoothly.

I'm the owner of a digital marketing agency. We specialize in Google Ads management, and we offer other digital marketing services, such as SEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

The need was SEO. We wanted a good resource to help out with some of the aspects of our strategy.

We go to them when we need different posts created, from higher-domain authorities. If we need a really good backlink created, we’ll go to Searchbloom, so that we can get the proper content created on the right websites, and link that back to our client. We deal with SEO on our end, so we track all analytics in-house.

I talk to Cody (Founder, Searchbloom), but I’m not sure whom we’re dealing with when it comes to fulfillment.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

I’d known their owner for quite a few years, and we remained in contact.

Our monthly fee depends on the project we're currently working on; the work is as-needed, rather than on a retainer basis. Over the last three years, we’ve spent between $50,000–$100,000.

We started working with them in July 2015, and the collaboration is ongoing.

They do a great job—we’ve been able to correlate their efforts to results. There are still a lot of assumptions because they don’t do all the SEO work, but only one arm. There’s a combination of several things taking place, so it’s difficult to actually put a metric on a project or account.

However, their work has been very consistent, and their turnaround time is always within their estimates. They’re reliable in terms of the domain authority we’re looking for. Their work is dependable, quick, and high quality.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a simple process, without too many back-and-forths. We basically let them know our need and they do it. We’ve setup a spreadsheet for all our orders, so we can tie each one to its results. The communication is great, and there are no issues.

The relationship they have with their publishers is impressive, as is their ability to get content on high-ranking websites.

Not from my perspective. The experience we’ve had has been great.

I’ve been happy with how everything’s gone, and there haven’t been any real problems. Everybody wants a lower price, but, aside from that, the work they provide is great.

The price we pay is worth it for the work.

Ongoing SEO and PPC Campaigns for National Pest Control Company

"All of our branches are generating sales and income from the combination of SEO and PPC efforts."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Searchbloom provides 360-degree SEO and PPC services, creating custom AdWords campaigns. They handle both targeted keywords and negative keywords.

Irving, Texas
Advertising Director, National Pest Control Company

The number of online leads has increased markedly since Searchbloom was first engaged. While reporting could use some improvement, efficiency and responsiveness generally win the day. Their ability to turn constructive feedback into quality deliverables makes them a valuable partner.

I’m the advertising director for a locally-based pest control company. We have 18 branches that are locally-owned and operated in different markets across the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We wanted to capture the online demand for pest control. We needed to make sure that we show up when people search to hire a pest control company.

Searchbloom provides SEO and PPC services to ensure we show up in the Google My Business section. I give them information about the different products and services we offer that are unique to each branch. They make sure we show up organically and via paid search to cover the search results page as much as possible. They create campaigns with both negative keywords and targeted keywords. They mostly use Google Analytics and AdWords.

I worked exclusively with Cody (founder, Searchbloom) for two years. For the last six months, I’ve worked with Sam (SEO analyst, Searchbloom).

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

I'd worked with them in the past at other companies.

The amount we spend varies from branch to branch. The monthly fee for paid search is 15% or $750, whichever is greater. That doesn’t include the ad spend. Each branch also spends money on SEO, which ranges from $1,000–$3,000 per month.

We started working together in November 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

I can't give statistics right now, but I can say that we finally have an online lead funnel that's working for us. All of our branches are generating sales and income from the combination of SEO and PPC efforts. Searchbloom has done a good job of building our Google My Business rankings. Almost all the branches are in the top search position for keywords such as “pest control” or “pest control near me.”

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re extremely responsive. I don't typically have to have an appointment to speak with them. I can just call and reach someone. There's been times where I've had to speak to them after business hours or on the weekends and they make themselves available. I prefer to talk on the phone rather than email and they've adapted without complaining.

They do a great job creating custom campaigns. Searchbloom customizes their strategies on what fits us best. They really look at us as individuals. They know what works for us and what we prefer, and they work with us in that way.

Their reporting could be better. What they're reporting is good but not great. It takes a lot of time for them to do, and then doesn't have the substance to make it really valuable. I want them to be able to tell me: “Because of this report, we have these actionable items.”

Be very frank with them. They don't have a thin skin. I've had some struggles in the past but we stuck with them because they responded quickly. Be very open and honest with them and they will responded well.

Ongoing SEO and Content Marketing for Local Welding Company

“Their strength is with SEO and gaining visibility for us.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Searchbloom provides SEO and content marketing services, working on an ongoing project. Their keyword research informs the blogs they produce, while also focusing on Google Analytics.

Provo, Utah
Bill Johnson
Sales Manager, Megastir

The team produces excellent results, ensuring they are always on top of key trends and developments in the industry in order to tailor their content and SEO. They worked extremely hard to understand the specifics of the industry and are willing to make changes quickly.

I’m a sales manager for MegaStir Technologies, a subsidiary of a large oil and gas company. We’re a small organization focusing on friction stir welding, which is a relatively new technology.

As part of a massive organization, we have to follow their line, which is a challenge. We depend on overhead services such as HR, safety, legal, and marketing in addition to other organizations’ support within the network.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We weren’t generating the revenue nor the exposure that we needed. We didn’t feel the value, the hits, nor the traffic, so we wanted help with SEO and content marketing.

Manufacturers in the industry are aggressively adopting our technology because it provides superior performance to conventional processes. We needed to get this word out to customers, to help inform their mentality.

There were certain criteria we had to meet when it came to the hosting. Searchbloom helped us get us on the host site, provided content to the hosting source, and generally helped us navigate that process.

They helped us to create content, beginning by visiting our shop. We showed them what we do so they could get a feel for who we are. They provided a template that I filled out and gave them a couple of references. We exchanged that document back and forth, and then they published sections over time until we had a full webpage.

They also take care of our Google Analytics. We initially sat down every couple of weeks, though now we have a monthly review.

We’ve worked with around five members of their team. Each person’s core competency added value to the exchange. We had a day-to-day manager that got us through the process, and then the project was turned over to the SEO person.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

We searched for someone who could help us in the industry. We requested quotes from several suppliers and evaluated them, while our corporate headquarters also provided us with some names. Searchbloom came highly recommended and responded well to us.

We began working together in September 2017 and have an ongoing relationship.

We’ve seen an increase in traffic due to their SEO work.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management has been great. They’ve been available to meet the timelines, and while the project wasn’t delivered on time, that was only because of us. It took us longer than expected to put the copy and content together. They were very patient with us.

They were very accommodating in helping us put the website together. Their strength is with SEO and gaining visibility for us and making us relevant in the marketplace. They helped us achieve what we needed to get us where we wanted to be.

Alex (SEO Analyst), keeps us current, in terms of content. It all goes back to Google Analytics: they look at trends and search words in order to build them into our blogs.

I appreciate the people I work with. They’re always accommodating and have gone above and beyond. There were things that really weren’t within the scope of their work, and they were more than willing to make modifications and updates without additional billing.

The only thing I would have liked, which wasn’t their responsibility, was some graphics and development on the website side. They did provide some content, such as welding images, as a courtesy.

Because of their acquired knowledge base, if they have a customer that’s similar to us, they would be able to represent them very well. They had to learn a whole new industry and build up their understanding of who we were and what we were trying to accomplish.

They have always been on time.
    I think they're competitive.
    I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

SEO & PPC Campaigns for Home Remodeling Firm

"We’ve had a great experience with the team."

May 2015 - Ongoing

Searchbloom manages SEO and PPC campaigns to increase traffic and awareness. Services include keyword research, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and web development.

Larry Lowenthal
Owner, Gilmans Kitchens + Baths

Total web views and conversions are higher. They are expert problem solvers and have made the engagement a positive experience.

I own Gilmans Kitchens + Baths, a retail store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We hired Searchbloom to improve our SEO and website.

The project focused on raising customer traffic and awareness. Services include keyword research, PPC, Google Ads, and web development. Searchbloom also does Google Analytics, which they compare to other metrics.

Cody (Principal, Searchbloom) is our main point of contact. We’ve also worked with multiple account managers.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

We received a referral from another company.

We started working together in May 2015 and the partnership is ongoing.

They’ve increased our total views, conversions, and page counts.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve had a great experience with the team. We communicate via email, although Searchbloom did the initial presentation in person.

The team excels at problem-solving. I forward new issues—whether internal or from another vendor—to Searchbloom. They decide if certain opportunities or ideas are worthwhile, and then figure out how to make them work.

No, we’re happy with Searchbloom.

We haven’t compared costs to other vendors because we’re happy with the team.
    I’ve already recommended them.

SEO and Linking Support for Digital Marketing Company

"Searchbloom consistently improves organic search rankings by 2–3 spots..."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Searchbloom provides backlinking services and support for clients based on provided keywords, creating additional content as needed.

Ogden, Utah
Owner, Crave Media

Searchbloom's successful backlinking efforts allow the business to guarantee results for clients within 30 days. In addition to their reliable services, they're very timely, proactive, and autonomous in their approach to managing projects.

I'm the owner of Crave Media, an online advertising agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We engaged Searchbloom to help provide backlinking services for our clients.

Searchbloom provides backlinks for our clients based on keywords with ranking momentum. We generally send them the client's website and the exact anchor text we want the link to go to. Their editorial team then works to place content, reaching out where most appropriate.

I work directly with the vice president of operations, who delegates some of the work to the rest of his team. I'll also occasionally work with the CEO.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

In addition to being local, we heard good reviews from their previous clients nearby. After working with them on a few projects, we knew we didn't need to look anywhere else.

We spend between $1,500–$2,000 per month.

We've been working with them since March 2016 and the relationship is ongoing. We generally reach out to them once or twice a month.

Searchbloom consistently improves organic search rankings by 2–3 spots and meets domain authority goals of at least 40. They pretty much always guarantee positive momentum.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever I send a backlink request to their team, they usually respond within a couple hours. I know I can trust them to get the work done without having to micromanage them or follow up.

They guarantee solid backlinks for any keyword I give them; it's great to be able to reliably offer that service to our clients. We can always get them a backlink within 30 days without fail, which is enormously valuable from an agency-client relationship standpoint.

I'm not sure if it's possible, but when I initiate a backlink it would be helpful to know where it's going to be published beforehand.

Ongoing SEO Campaigns for Vaping E-commerce Company

"Searchbloom’s professionalism and reliability have set the standard for all future vendors that we work with."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Searchbloom provides and implements SEO strategies to increase organic reach. Key recommendations include on-site upgrades, backlink strategy, and idea budgeting. The partnership is ongoing.

Seattle, Washington
Ecommerce Director, Vaping E-commerce Company

Organic search traffic grew by 70%-80%. Searchbloom worked to understand requirements thoroughly beforehand and to accommodate the internal workflow. Their highly agile team works with diligence and professionalism. They provide expert strategies and reliably deliver high-quality results.

I am the marketing manager of online digital marketing for a vaping e-commerce company. We provide monthly subscription boxes of sample e-liquids to customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

Because our products contain nicotine, most major PPC platforms and search engine marketers won’t permit us to advertise with them. As a result, we can’t pay for outreach and need to focus on organic search results instead. We engaged Searchbloom to strategize our SEO campaigns.

Searchbloom first directed us to fill out an extensive survey that clarified our goals. We then held a meeting to further specify these goals and brainstorm ways to achieve them. Searchbloom recommended techniques such as backlink strategy, outreach, and on-site SEO implementation. Meanwhile, their engineers dug through our site and looked at technical elements—such as structure, copy, and meta tags—that had room for SEO improvements. Once we agreed on a strategy, Searchbloom guided us through a potential budget, suggesting how much of our spend should go to technical on-site SEO updates, backlinks, and building additional content. We track our results through Google Analytics.

We worked with Jordan (Vice President, Searchbloom) for the initial few months; Alex (SEO Analyst, Searchbloom) then took the lead on our project.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

We searched for SEO agencies on Google and came up with a list of potential vendors. We also asked partner companies for recommendations. Searchbloom landed a spot on our initial lead list and had an endorsement from a partner who had a great experience with their team.

We spend around $7,500 per month.

We started working with them in March 2017, and our partnership is ongoing.

Over the course of 2017, our organic search traffic increased by 70%–80%.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is highly agile and flexible; they accommodated a system that worked best for us. We have weekly check-in calls and monitor progress via Asana. Searchbloom took the time to learn Asana so they could work with our team with minimal organizational friction. Their team works closely with our in-house developers to implement on-site initiatives.

Searchbloom delivers high-quality results on time with no need for correction or fixes after the fact. Their team has an in-depth understanding of their field based on their strategic recommendations and their results.

No, we’ve never worked with a better agency. Searchbloom’s professionalism and reliability have set the standard for all future vendors that we work with.

To take full advantage of their strategies, employ at least one good developer on your end to implement on-site optimization.

I would refer them to anyone looking for an excellent SEO agency.

SEO & PPC Outsourced & Co-Run Campaigns for Digital Marketing Clients

"They’re experts in the entire spectrum of SEO practices, including how best to structure website data."

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

Searchbloom does SEO and conversion optimization. Though they used to provide PPC services, they now specialize in SEO activities including on-site modifications and keyword campaigns.

Sole Owner, Digital Marketing Agency

Significant subscriber and conversion rate growth have seen Searchbloom attain the role of ongoing partner. They communicate consistently and respond quickly to shifting resource requirements. Their constant vigilance regarding new industry techniques and competitor innovations sets them apart.

I’m the sole operator of a digital marketing agency. I function as a part-time head of digital marketing for companies that lack the necessary staff.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

I don’t have any employees, so when I found a company that needed the services Searchbloom provided, I outsourced to them. Since then, I've brought Searchbloom on whenever I had a client that’s ready for SEO.

Most of Searchbloom’s SEO work has been for one on my clients, optimizing their website and developing domain authority through link-building and outreach. Prior to specializing solely in SEO, Searchbloom also managed PPC and conversion rate optimization.

We have worked extensively with Cody (Founder, Searchbloom).

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

I met Cody just as he was starting his firm, while I was doing full-time social media and branding for a watch company. He suggested that we work together, which acted as a catalyst for me starting my own company.

We’ve been working with Searchbloom since November 2014.

Financial impacts can be hard to delineate because customers actions don’t follow a direct course of action from advertising to buying. However, the fact that I’m still working Searchbloom after four years indicates the value they provide.

Metrics-wise, my client has grown from zero to tens of thousands of subscribers and ranks number one for dozens of important keywords. Their percentage of conversions from organic search has improved, and their blended cost of conversion (price of all advertising divided by all conversions) dropped by more than half.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, their communication has been excellent. They adapted to my preferred style and provide me with forward-looking, strategic updates because I analyze the numbers and metrics on my own. They’re also quite willing to replace resources if I request a change.

Though we normally hum along, we’ll have an occasional issue with an emerging competitor and need to adjust our process. They’ll analyze what the competitor might be doing better than us and then make adjustments to counteract those techniques.

They’re experts in the entire spectrum of SEO practices, including how best to structure website data. While I haven’t always worked with Cody, he’s always made himself available to let me pick his brain and ask him for advice. In some ways, he’s been an important mentor to me.

They need to increase their hiring in order to accommodate their continuous growth. Although not every hire will work out, expanding their workforce will help them sustain foster long-term success.

Start as fast as possible. Time is important, and you don’t want SEO to be only a long-term project. Therefore, budget as a high a spend as possible. You can always slow down later on.

I’m biased, given that I’m from New York and they’re in Utah.
    I refer them to my clients all the time.

Gold