Search Engine Marketing Done Right.

Since our inception, we have made a commitment to excellence.

We've also made this promise:

We will never bring on a new partner client unless we KNOW we can generate an ROI. But more than that [we can make it rain].

Our team operates with one unified vision. Integrity, Transparency, Results.

We are proud of our work, and the results we’ve achieved for our partners and the relationships we’ve developed with them along the way.

Our level of expertise and insight allow for accelerated results for ALL of our partners.

We also focus on education for our partners. We train, coach, and geek out on data and design. This creates transparency and accountability.

Our core competencies include multiple disciplines:

Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Marketing (Adwords/Bing)

Web Development & Design

We develop a custom a digital marketing strategy for every partner we work with, tailored to their business, their industry, their goals, and their budget.

Get a real-time digital marketing analysis with a senior member of our team today. No charge, and no BS. If we can help you, we'll let you know.

Draper, UT
  • Searchbloom
    120 E 13065 S Suite 102
    Draper, UT 84020

• Dewils: One of the largest kitchen cabinet manufacturers in the United States.
  • Chobani: Yes, you have probably eaten their yogurt in the last week.
  • BodyGuardz offers the highest quality tempered glass screen protectors in the world for all cell phone types.

From 0-60 in 2.5 Seconds (eCommerce SEO)

See all those green arrows? We focus on the BIG three:

Technology

Relevance

Trust

National SEO

SEO and Website Support for Masonry Company

"They pay attention to detail and start you with a good foundation to grow in SEO rankings."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Searchbloom developed a website and wrote content to improve SEO rankings for a small masonry company. The team continues to provide site maintenance and monitors SEO.

Farmington, Connecticut
Ed Sziabowski
Owner, Creative Masonry & Chimney

Searchbloom has proven themselves to be a one-stop shop that is both accommodating, and cost effective. SEO rankings and call and email inquiries have increased since launching the new website, showing qualitative, real-world results.

I am the owner of Creative Masonry and Chimney. We are a masonry, chimney repair, and home improvement company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

At the time, I was moving from one SEO company to another due to lack of transparency and company’s making the same mistakes over and over again. I had been working with a company I was pretty happy with, but they didn’t offer full services like writing content. So, I went looking for an SEO company that provided all the services I needed and I could stick with for the long term.

When I spoke with Searchbloom they offered to build me a new website at a great price. They really put in the effort to make a nice website that I am very happy with. We then we moved into the SEO portion of the project. They helped me clean up a lot of the citations, and listened to my ideas and addressed the challenges I was trying to resolve to improve my SEO rankings.

I worked directly with the owner and one of the web developers on a regular basis.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

I found them on a website that lists top SEO companies.

I have spent over $200,000.

We began working together in November 2016, and they continue to make updates to keep the site current and keep up rankings.

They send me reports, but I care more about real-world results. We are getting more calls and emails from quality customers, and we are getting higher SEO rankings in my area.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate mostly by phone. They will send short emails, but I told them I prefer to talk over the phone, and they have been very accommodating. We also had group meetings when we first got started. In all instances, they really listen to me and strive to make me happy.

They are thorough when they do things, and they don’t just get something done to get it done. They pay attention to detail and start you with a good foundation to grow in SEO rankings. I feel that I can communicate well with them. They listen and do what I want, and it has really worked out well.

I think everybody can always improve at something, but nothing comes to mind for Searchbloom.

You have to trust the people you are working with and recognize that stuff doesn’t happen overnight. You can only do so much work as the dollar amount you can supply, so a small business owner really needs to know what they are looking for. If you want to grow your business and inquires, then it takes a little more capital investment.

I tried to prolong the website launch, but they pushed me to move forward on our schedule and it paid off.
    They have definitely stayed within the price we agreed on.
    I think they have gone above and beyond for what I am spending.

Web Dev & Marketing for Men's Skincare Company

“Their professionalism and execution impressed me… They communicate constantly, and put me at ease.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Searchbloom built a new website for a lifestyle product line while partnering with an external marketing team. Supporting features, SEO, and PPC all aim to educate the target audience and drive sales.

Huntington Beach, California
Nicholas Gallyon
CEO, Evermore Skin

Improvements to the site receive positive response from test audiences. Searchbloom makes themselves available, and augmented the original vision with input and enhancements.

Evermore Skin is a men’s skincare company. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

As healthcare advances, we’re living longer, and are much more aware of products we put in and on our bodies. One in five Americans will develop skin cancer, and there aren’t many skincare products specifically geared toward men. We designed Evermore Skin to fill that gap in the market.

Our biggest challenge as a company is making skincare a part of our customers’ daily routine. I created a website in 2015, and sold the product line on Amazon Prime. That worked for a while, but we needed to create a brand that represented a lifestyle and the direction we were heading.

We’re taking an edutainment approach, and keeping things tongue in cheek. There aren’t many men’s skincare companies on the market that aren’t dermatology oriented, but we want to integrate into a customer’s lifestyle. This is a three-way partnership between Evermore Skin, Searchbloom, and our marketing and advertising company. They’ve helped me create a website that reflects our mission to keep guys active on their life’s journeys.

Searchbloom took the time to capture our company persona. They’ve built a landing page, and are working to create channels that will turn site visits into sales. They’ve developed content for SEO [Search Engine Optimization] beyond black hat or white hat strategies. They’ve also helped optimize our PPC [Pay Per Click] channels. Amazon Prime has a PPC option similar to Google AdWords that they help us utilize.

They’ve also developed pop out features to augment the educational elements and get more in depth about the product. Education is an important part of growing our sales, and they’ve done a good job explaining and converting what people need.

Mike [Steenson, Partner] was our main contact, along with Cody Jensen [Founder]. We also had a tech guy working for us, but Mike was our primary liaison. We communicated by email, and would text with quick updates. We also did some screen sharing and phone conferencing through the project.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

Mike and Cody spoke at a seminar I attended. We knew we needed a new website with SEO, and they were a top level company with the expertise, and with people I would enjoy working with. The timing was perfect.

The project cost to date is $10,000.

We started the project in April or May 2017. We’ve worked together for about six months, and the site is still in progress. It’s been a long road, but we hope to launch soon.

We probably won’t have hard data until the site is launched and established. We hope to have concrete numbers in a few months. In terms of functionality, the site is easy to navigate, intriguing, and engaging. A visitor will decide in the first few seconds whether to stay on the site or move on. They’ve done a good job capturing that initial interest, and keeping our potential clients focused.

Friends and colleagues are all excited about the project. I gave a presentation with side-by-sides of the old site and the new one, highlighting our logo and the new brand identity. The difference in response strongly favored the new design.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication will make or break a project. They were always available. They listened to my ideas, and were willing to share and discuss their thoughts.

Their professionalism and their execution impressed me. They delivered a combination of what I wanted and what I needed. They really followed through with their claims, and my money, time, and effort were well spent. They communicate constantly through any changes, and put me at ease. I really enjoy working with them, and will definitely call on them for future projects.

Overall Score I will continue to work with them. They’ve met all my expectations.
    They stuck to a realistic timeline, especially based on the magnitude of this project. They were very timely and professional.
    The original cost was $25,000, but they agreed to swap work and lower the price to $10,000.
    They never call a project finished until they have my approval.
    I connected them with our marketing company. They’re currently partnering on a project together.

Custom Website for Machinery Shop

“I feel like I got a Porsche at Ford prices.”

Mar. - Sept. 2017

Searchbloom revitalized a website for a machine shop, driving SEO improvements along the way.

Santa Cruz, California
Dustin Janes
Owner, Overbeck Machine Tools

The new site looks modern and even exceeds the general market. Improved organic visibility is attributed to the redesigned website and the SEO expertise provided.

I’m the new owner of a machine tool business that has been around for over 28 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

A fresh and up-to-date website is key to business progression, so I wanted to build a new one. We wanted to put our product at the top of search results, but our existing site was not working well, based on Google’s standards. It didn’t even have a shopping cart.

They reviewed the existing site and the content that it provided to our customers. Our goal was to update the look, so they added new pictures of our main product and its components, including PDF copies of exploded-view drawings and wire diagrams. They also added a shopping cart functionality. Our benchmark was the HAAS machine tool website, which has a bold color scheme.

Payal Sinha [Development Project Manager, Searchbloom] was my go-to person for information and content workflow. I worked with Oscar Mineros on technical server issues while Ryan O'Neal [Senior Marketing Manager, Searchbloom] and Michael Steenson [Partner, Searchbloom] played major roles in the production of the website. They were a fantastic team.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

I met Cody Jensen [CEO, Searchbloom] a few years ago, when I was involved in another industry. I was impressed by his presentation about the way Google and other search engines look at aspects of a website, such as the content and external links. I held on to his business card, knowing one day I could further my business with his experience and understanding of the web.

We spent less than $10,000 on this project.

They worked on our website from March to September 2017.

At this point, the website has only been up for 1 week or so, but I think we are at the bottom of a sweeping upward curve. I hope that we can keep pace with the additional business that the new website will bring.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

We had good workflows and communication. Our questions were usually transmitted via email and Dropbox, and they responded within hours.

It’s important to earn placement at the top of search results and the first few pages, and they gave us that. They always guided our project towards the best search results, so we continue to push our competition down the page.

I can't see any areas where they need to gain strength. Granted, our product is not your usual online business since our industry is old and backward. In some cases, our customers need to be guided to a new way of thinking.

Overall Score They’re the best!
    They were on time.
    I feel like I got a Porsche at Ford prices.
    It was better than money could buy.
    I can't say enough about them. They’re my go-to vendor, and they should be yours, too.

New Magento Site & Digital Marketing Services

"They have a strong team that gets things done and moves quickly."

May 2017 - Ongoing

SearchBloom gave a full-service marketing strategy for beauty products. The team redesigned a WordPress site on Magento, helping with conversions and content, and now add new features to generate traffic.

MacKenzie Hill
Founder, LumiBloom

The website helped the company change business models and generate more traffic. SearchBloom went above and beyond by creating extra content to help drive traffic to the site. They are strong communicators and give creative alternative solutions to problems.

I am the founder of Relay Collective, and our brand is LumiBloom. We are an e-commerce company in the space of health and beauty. We have about 30 products in our e-commerce store, including hair care products, various types of hair extensions, oils, vitamins, and teas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We needed help with our marketing strategy and wanted an e-commerce push to build our consumer base. We also needed to improve our website in order to make those goals possible.

The first project was to make our website more e-commerce friendly and to help with conversion rates as we were shifting our sales strategy. They helped us identify the best platform for us, and we moved from WordPress to Magento. They completely redesigned our website, from the style to the new features we currently have. We started from scratch. We had a photoshoot to capture new images for the product and essentially started with bare bones.

They also improved the layout of the site itself; where all the tabs show up. We have something called Lumi Life magazine, and they helped us decide the best way to display that. Originally, we wanted to use a system that would force people to leave to our site, but they advised that wouldn’t be the best thing for us. Instead, they decided to turn our magazine into a slider. They helped recreate that type of layout so we could get higher conversions and lose fewer people.

They also improved our SEO and rankings, putting in the internet space without us even knowing by setting blogs with our name in them, as well as leading people to LumiBloom. We are now moving on to our next phase which is targeted marketing through conversions and analytics. In terms of digital marketing, we have been reviewing what will be going online, as well as our Facebook ads. We are hoping to get that started on that in the near future.

I was in touch with multiple people depending on the project’s stage, but we have a project manager, who is our main point of contact. He facilitates meetings and makes sure we have everything we need. Other team members get involved if the work needs to be more detailed.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

Searchbloom was recommended to us by a good friend of ours. Once we saw what they were able to do for her, we gave them a call and were blown away by their capacity. We thought they would be a great fit for us.

We have spent approximately $48,000 so far. We work with them on a retainer.

We started working with Searchbloom in April or May 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

Originally the website was constructed to support a different type of business model and we wouldn’t have benefited as much from Searchbloom’s services and conversions until we shifted over. The site went live last week, and we are about to start pulling conversions over to it. I am in love with the site and thought their slider idea for the magazine display has been awesome.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

They have done really well. They have a strong team that gets things done and moves quickly. They do extra work behind the scenes that you don’t even know about, and that later benefits you.

They use a tool for details and communication, but I haven’t adopted it. Someone on my team worked with them on that, and the tool showed what they were doing at what time, including when they start and finish a job and how long it took.

They are strong in communication and have supported us through the whole process. They listen to what we want. We came in with our own ideas, but they weren’t afraid to share theirs as well. If we were wrong, they would let us know and suggest a better way. They do this in a way that makes us feel comfortable and we know that the information they are providing is best for us in the long run.

I've worked with a few other teams, including marketing teams and web designers, and Searchbloom is the strongest by far.

Overall Score It has been a fun experience. They feel like part of our team in terms of how we work together, their passion, and the determination they put into the site’s launch.
    They have been awesome in terms of availability and flexibility in working with our timelines.
    The value has been exceptional. It is one of the best sites in our market space.
    I would recommend them.

SEO Strategy for Vape E-Commerce Site

"Our search visibility score on Moz has more than doubled in the past four months of working with Searchbloom."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Searchbloom delivers SEO work to improve the website's overall search visibility. The work includes link building, on-site optimization, and training staff to be more search literate.

Seattle, Washington
James Ferguson
Director of Marketing, ZampleBox LLC

Searchbloom has more than doubled the website's Moz visibility in only four months. Their SEO team is excellent because they have a strategic mindset and create holistic plans that perform quickly.

I work for ZampleBox, LLC. We are a medium-sized e-commerce business based out of Seattle, Washington that provides liquid, vaporizers, and vapors via sample boxes. We are the oldest and original vaping subscription service, it is like Birchbox but for vaping.

I am the Director of Marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

The difficulty that we were facing when I found Searchbloom was that there were some big Google algorithm changes near the beginning of 2017. One of them specifically called Fred didn't agree with our website at all. Our search visibility from our Moz index just took a nosedive. Because we are a fairly small team, we were having difficulty solving that on top of everything else that our development team has to deal with on a day-by-day basis. I decided to find someone that could help us out with that so I reached out to Searchbloom.

The scope of work is really simple. It involves increasing our rankings on a number of important keywords across Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Google is far and away the most important one. There isn't really a granular brief for them. Our search visibility was bad and so I asked them for help.

Rather than defining a scope of work for them, I just explained our problem on a high level and let them tell me the scope of work. I'm not a SEO specialist. Searchbloom and specifically Jordan, our account manager and VP, did an excellent job training everyone at my company to become more search literate.

This gave us a better idea of why we were having some trouble. We also had a clear idea about what they were going to do to help us fix the problem. It was largely through generating more inbound links, editorial links, and on-site optimization through our meta tags. It was a long process because we have 80,000 pages on our website.

We have some historical keywords that we always targeted. We were able to pick relevant keywords from the Google tool. They all had medium competition with high search volume. When we first worked with Searchbloom, we discussed keywords with their team. There was agreement between us so it wasn't a long process.

It can be difficult to get editorial links and enough links in our industry. It was difficult to achieve in-house. When you work with Searchbloom, you aren't just getting technical expertise. You also get their contacts in the industry to help us build inbound links. Their inbound link strategy has really moved the needle a lot for us. That is something that we couldn't do by ourselves regardless of how much time we spent with them.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

I met them at a vape industry conference and met someone there from another company who mentioned Searchbloom. I followed up on his recommendation and then the engagement started from there.

We have spent between $20,000 and $25,000.

We started working with them in April 2017 and it's ongoing.

Our search visibility score on Moz has more than doubled in the past four months of working with Searchbloom. Our daily traffic is up by about 40%. Most of our important keywords that we target are improving. Many of them have achieved top 3 rankings and many are in top 1. We are also number 1 for a couple of keywords.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Searchbloom has performed very well. Jordan, our account manager, is extremely solicitous of any problems. Whenever I reach out to them, I get answers and any assistance that I need. I've never had a problem with them to sort things out quickly and well. They are excellent frankly.

We mostly communicate over the phone.

I have worked with a couple of other search agencies. Searchbloom is more efficient because they place a great deal of focus on strategy. I've worked with other people in the SEO industry that have a great deal of technical acumen. They understand how Google works and how to influence search rankings. However, those experts don't necessarily have a holistic view to create a strategy that affects the search rankings. I think Searchbloom is the best strategic outfit that I've ever worked with.

Searchbloom on SEO, I would give top marks. They do have a CRO team and a UX/UI team as well. Those two other teams aren't really top shelf but they offer those services to help out small business clients. They don't necessarily market themselves for those services. I certainly wouldn't recommend that firms rely on them for those secondary services.

Overall Score It's pretty hard to find a company that is effective as they are. They are young, new, and affordable for SMBs. They pulled us out of a hole for much less than we thought we would have to pay.
    They are very good most of the time but a couple of times things have slipped because they have many clients.
    No doubt about it.
    Of all the SEO teams, they are the fastest, get the best results, and are the most affordable.
    I already have.

SEO and Digital Marketing Work for Media Company

"They're extremely well-educated and well-versed. They come prepared every week."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Searchbloom provided tactical and strategic SEO help to add and manage links to a website with a large amount of content. They provide social media marketing and will do some website design in late 2017.

Phoenix Metro Area
CFO, Media Company

Searchbloom provided great consulting and strategic advice that has led to more TV and radio requests and additional traffic. They proactively find ways to minimize the client’s budget and are very organized in meetings.

Overall Score I can’t say enough good things. They’ve done nothing but do what they said they were going to do.
    We have a call every week at a specific time. They’re always ready, and the CTO and I get all the information prior to the call. It’s very well-organized, and our questions and comments are always cataloged and ticketed. They come back to us weekly.
    They give us suggestions every week. They know more things than we do. Everything they do is very sound. We wanted to spend more and they told us not to do that because we wouldn’t get any better results. That tells me the quality of the product is great.
    I’m part of five other companies, and I’ve referred them to every one of those companies.

Web Design and SEO for Fishing Blog

“You can tell these guys are in it to make the best site possible.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Searchbloom designed and developed a custom Wordpress lifestyle site. They provided mock-ups and are currently working on the initial website build, and they provide SEO work as well.

Startup

Provo, Utah
Founder, Fishing Website

Searchbloom offered hands-on service and their deliverables were better than anticipated. Their passion for their work and their friendly demeanor were valued elements of their service.

I am the managing editor, founder, and owner of a new fly-fishing lifestyle website. I’m a columnist and outdoors writer in Utah and I’ve worked for other publications, and I decided that it was time to put a business plan together and be my own boss.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

I needed a website that would allow me to compete with everybody else in that arena. Writing and media in general for fly fishing is a very saturated market. It’s just like trying to get your voice heard if you’re starting a new marketing blog or anything like that. You have to make yourself unique, and I knew I needed something that would look great to initially attract people to the site and help them see the different aspects of the content that I’m producing.

We sat down and had a chat about what I wanted the site to look like. I gave them some examples and I had some design mockups back very quickly for a custom Wordpress site. It was a real smooth process getting it done. They’re still building out some of the finer points that I wanted, but for all intents and purposes, it’s on it’s way to rolling out very soon. They’re also helping me out with SEO as well.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

I’m a member of a lot of different Utah-specific marketing groups on Facebook, so I solicited bids to see what it would cost me. Searchbloom was one of the first groups to respond, and one of their presidents and I hit it off immediately. He’s also a fly fisherman, so he loved the project. It was nice to have somebody who loves fly fishing and understands the marketing side of business. That’s what sealed the deal, as well as how quick they got back to me.

$8,000-$12,000.

It’s still ongoing. I started with them in the beginning of January. The breadth of the build that I needed isn’t something that can be done in two weeks. We’re all paying good attention to detail to make sure we get it right.

It’s definitely on the right track. It’s good to work with people who know their stuff. I have a deep background in marketing and SEO, and it’s clear that they know what they’re talking about. The web design – all of it, really – has turned out better than I hoped for. Very positive all around. I’ve shown the mockups to a lot of people in the industry to get their feel for it. Everybody came back and said it feels right and it looks good.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

I haven’t had to wait on anything from them. I haven’t had to harass them at all; I’ve been kept well aware of the process the whole way through.

What did you find most impressive about Searchbloom?

They’re very hands-on. For the scope of the projects they take on and for the number of projects they take on, you do get a lot of personal attention. I like that, especially when you’re spending five figures. This is an investment, and I know it’s going to pay off in the long run. But the personal attention has been great. I’ve spoken to the CEO as well, and you can tell these guys are in it to make the best site possible and get the best site online for their clients and that’s why they’re doing this.

Are there any areas Searchbloom could improve?

Not anything I can come up with off the top of my head. It’s really like going to a buffet: you tell them what you want and they build it into the site. As of right now, there’s nothing I can think of that I think they can improve on.

Overall Score One of the better SEO and web design companies I’ve ever worked with.
    There have been a couple times they’ve been late, but it’s been communicated to me beforehand.
    It’s worth every bit of what I’m paying for it.
    The initial build looks better than I could have hoped for.
    The cost might be prohibitive to some smaller businesses, but I do recommend them.

Web Development Partnership with Programming Agency

"Searchbloom has been great at establishing a collaborative effort, working in partnership with the client."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Searchbloom partners with a web agency to deliver web development work with the goal of driving more sales conversions directly through the site. Most of the projects involve Magento e-commerce builds.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Managing Partner, Programming Agency

Searchbloom has satisfied the end client in every instance and improved online sales conversions quickly. They have a collaborative approach that is flexible with the client's needs and they take feedback well.

We are a performance programmatic media agency. I am a managing partner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

When working with clients, we found it challenging that many of their websites weren't designed for strong conversion follow-ups. Even though we could drive traffic to the sites, we knew that they would not convert well.

We obtained two new clients with brick-and-mortar businesses who were looking to take their brands online, so we needed a new partner.

We have used Searchbloom to design and develop three client websites. The first site has been completed. We're driving traffic to it and the conversion funnel is working great. The second site is at the end of its development process. We're also in the process of going through some digital briefs with Searchbloom for the third client. We manage the marketing aspects of our projects since we are believers in the fact that digital services should stay in our lane. We handle programmatic marketing better than anyone in the space, but we're not going to try to be a search, SEO [search engine optimization], or web development agency. Searchbloom is our partner for those specific services.

There is a lead generation component to all of our clients' work. When there isn't an e-commerce requirement, we will build WordPress sites. The two most recent clients we've brought to Searchbloom have opted for Magento platforms.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

My partner and I have been working in this field for more than 20 years. We were introduced to Searchbloom by a mutual friend in the space, had a number of calls with their team, and reviewed their work. We picked Searchbloom knowing that the services they offer are website development at the base level. They're also very good at SEO and SEM [search engine marketing].

How much have you invested with Searchbloom?

Searchbloom has given us a base package of between $7,500 and $10,000 for quick site refresh projects. Backend oriented work can cost between $10,000 and $15,000. We've always pitched Searchbloom's other services, be they SEO or SEM. Typically, Searchbloom's sites will be SEO-friendly, but the SEM features can help a small business tremendously.

The prices charged by Searchbloom, relative to their services, are a phenomenal value. Clients have been shocked at how inexpensive it was to have a well-built solution.

Our first discussions with Searchbloom started in December 2016. Our first client needed to have their site launched in early January, so we had a tight timeline. Searchbloom turned everything around within four weeks, delivering the first test pages in three weeks despite holiday breaks.

Searchbloom has worked collaboratively with the client coming up with initial images and concepts. The team was very receptive to feedback, which was good for me since I've always hated being the middleman in these situations.

In the case of our second client, Searchbloom is about 90% done with the e-commerce site. They've created completely new photoshoots and added video as well as new content. It's been a collaborative effort, which can be a sensitive subject for creative work. The CEO can have strong opinions, which can differ from the option favored by the agency. People can be rubbed the wrong way in these cases, but Searchbloom was very receptive to clients.

We're helping our initial client establish a conversion funnel. The campaign launch was delayed due to creative assets on the advertising side, so the data is still completely new. The client was ecstatic after first seeing organic conversions come through a lead generation page. After paying a few hundred dollars per lead, getting them for free sent the client through the roof.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Having a collaborative approach and not being too set on a specific direction, offering ideas and working with the client on creating a look and feel which pleases everyone, has been crucial.

What did you find most impressive about Searchbloom?

Developers are typically experts in their space, but they don't realize that their clients are typically experts in their own fields. I've seen different creative shops assume that they knew more about the client's business than they did, which made their offerings be very rigid. Searchbloom has been great at establishing a collaborative effort, working in partnership with the client, as opposed to treating them like the next piece of business coming through the door.

Are there any areas Searchbloom could improve?

Based on what we've worked on with Searchbloom so far, no. We've set deadlines, which were all met. We've also requested changes which added to the scope of work, and it's been seamless. In many cases, this probably ate into Searchbloom's profits.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Searchbloom?

Be proactive and responsive. Online advertising demands working fast, so clients shouldn't let ideas become stale. Even if there isn't a clear notion of what needs to be accomplished, clients should use Searchbloom's expertise in order to devise a strategy and take care of things in a timely manner. Be prepared to answer questions and have information at hand in a timely fashion.

Overall Score We've been working with Searchbloom for three months, and every project has had great introductions and follow-through. All clients have been happy.
    Searchbloom met or exceeded expectations, delivering every site 1–2 days early.
    We have received feedback from clients who had multiple quotes for Magento development, and were blown away by Searchbloom's prices and quality of work. They were half as expensive as other developers.
    The sites produced by Searchbloom are modern and fresh, the best I've seen from a technology standpoint.
    We continue to bring Searchbloom new business.

SEO and new website

"Not only did they help me amplify my customer base, but they have truly impressed my business overall."

Oct 2016-Ongong

Searchbloom built a new WordPress website and pushed it higher on Google rankings with a local SEO [search engine optimization] campaign.

Albuquerque, New Mexico Area
Head Pastry Chef, Bizzy B Cakes

Searchbloom pushed the client's website up from position 357 to 17 in a short period of time. The new website is more attractive and functional and they are easy to work with.

I am the owner of a new bakery in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Bizzy B Cakes specializes in custom cakes and dessert. We are currently a sole-owner business with plenty of competition surrounding us. Our goal as a business is to target anyone who is looking for a unique cake and/or dessert that you won't pick up anywhere else.

I play all roles in my business. From being the pastry chef, to marketing our name and make sure people know who we are. We focus on customer service and our artistry in our cakes and dessert.

The bakery was brand new and I didn't know a thing about SEO or how it worked. I knew that I needed customers, and while word of mouth is great, it wasn't going to grow my business.

Our business was not on the first page of google and nobody knew who we were or how to find us. We needed customers and fast. Our bakery was going to open and we weren't sure how we were going to get people through our doors. Our website was old and did not have any convenient features for customers who laid eyes on it. I needed someone who could make me a website that stood out from all of the competition. I knew that the old and free website I made was not good enough because I don't know anything about websites either. I do cake, not HTML.

I was listening to a podcast in the car and had been listening to different people talk about SEO. I had been researching SEO for about a year before I heard Cody, the CEO of Searchbloom, on the podcast in an interview with a podcast host. He was explaining what they did as a company. I was very intrigued and knew that Searchbloom was my next stop as a business owner.

I met Cody and Jordan on the phone and told them that my goal is to be the biggest bakery in my city. Bigger than the bakery that has been here over 20 years. They knew what I wanted and in as little as an hour, they were already working on getting my business where I wanted it to be.

They called and emailed every step of the way. This is something I was very impressed with. There's nothing that bothers me more than a company who takes my money and lacks communication. This wasn't the case with Searchbloom. Cody and Jordan always answered my emails and calls, and I never worried about the work they were doing.

When I first met Jordan on the phone, he explained that my old website (I had created myself on a free website creator) needed some major help. He was right. It wasn't professional or convenient for anyone. Searchbloom created an entirely new website for me on WordPress and I couldn't be happier with what. Searchbloom broke the record on expectations. They started delivering great SEO results within a week and finished my website within a few weeks.

Cody and Jordan exceeded my notions of how a business should treat their customers. Not only did they help me amplify my customer base, but they have truly impressed my business overall. Jordan called me with good news one day, explaining that before I hired them I was ranked 357 and now I am ranked 17 because of their SEO work. What business owner doesn't like hearing that?

I cannot thank Searchbloom enough for what they have done for my business. Cody and Jordan have been nothing but kind and are always delivering the best work.

Overall Score I wish I could rate them higher than a 10. This is how all businesses should be.
    No lack of punctuality. I really didn't expect them to deliver results as fast as they did.
    I didn't think I could afford such a wonderful company like Searchbloom, but they were eager to work with me.
    Impressive communication.
    I am always telling people about Searchbloom and they will always be my #1 choice for new businesses or businesses that need SEO or website help.

Web Updates for Vinyl Product Manufacturer

"Searchbloom has been great at keeping in touch with my company and me and did everything in a timely manner."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Searchbloom built a new Magento e-commerce website and marketed it online so customers could find and navigate the website and shopping cart function easily.

Nashville, Tennessee Area
IT Manager, Vinyl Product Manufacturer

Searchbloom built a successful website that is easier to locate on search engines and more intuitive. They are also responsive and hit deadlines consistently.

We're a small manufacturer and seller of vinyl and stencil cutting machines as well as of the vinyl and stencil products themselves. I am the IT [information technology] manager of the company. I oversee web development directly.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We wanted to improve and update our website as well as its search results.

Searchbloom has worked on updates to our Magento website. The development is done on a job basis. If we have something that needs to be updated, we start a project with Searchbloom and get a cost and time estimate. We are looking to have Searchbloom working on our online visibility as well.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

We looked at several options for Magento developers. Our sales manager met Searchbloom at a trade show in California. We conferred and found Searchbloom to be a more cost-effective option, compared to other companies we approached, so we started the process on a trial basis.

How much have you invested with Searchbloom?

The cost of Searchbloom's services has been in the range of $1,500, including upgrades to our site and changes to our checkout process.

We have been working with Searchbloom for around 3 months. We don't have any ongoing projects now, but we are looking to use Searchbloom for SEO [search engine optimization] in 2017.

I have been very satisfied with Searchbloom's work. We're a small company, so we don't have much web traffic, which is the main reason for wanting to increase our online visibility. From what I've understood, it's easier now for customers to navigate our site. One of our primary goals was to switch out a new product for a new one, making it easier for people to locate items and checkout without issues. This has been successful so far.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Searchbloom is very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. If we contact them about something, Searchbloom will get back to us within the same day. Any deadlines are generally met on time or before. We are notified about any delays.

What did you find most impressive about Searchbloom?

Searchbloom has been great at keeping in touch with my company and me and did everything in a timely manner. I've had issues with other companies, which were the exact opposite of Searchbloom.

Are there any areas Searchbloom could improve?

Not off the top of my head.

I advise clients to make sure that they verbalize their requirements. As long as they let Searchbloom's team know what they want, the work will be handled.

I'd rate them higher if I could.