Search Engine Marketing Done Right.

We will never bring on a new partner client unless WE KNOW we can generate an ROI.

Get a real-time digital marketing analysis with a senior member of our team today. No charge, and no BS. If we can help you, we'll let you know.

Our team operates with one unified vision. Integrity, Transparency, Results.

We are proud of our work, and the results we’ve achieved for our partners and the relationships developed with them along the way.

Our level of expertise and insight allow for accelerated results for ALL of our partners.

Our core competencies include:

Search Engine Optimization

• Local SEO
  • National SEO
  • Ecommerce SEO
  • International SEO

Search Engine Marketing

• PPC Management
  • Product Listing Ads (Shopping)

Web Development & Design

We develop a custom a digital marketing strategy for every partner we work with, tailored to their business, their industry, their goals, and their budget.

If you're still not convinced please read our reviews below and get in touch right away.

Draper, UT
  • 120 E 13065 S Suite 102
    Draper, UT 84020

Trex Fencing, Jitterbug, DeWils, Chobani, ShirtSpace, BodyGuardz, Moxie Pest Control, Billion Dollar Brows, Granite Seed Company, Atlanta Automotive Group, Lotus Car Rental, Reflections Recovery, Options Treatment Center, Top Edge Tinting, Zamplebox Vape, Schwartzapfel Lawyers, Tear-A-Part, Galls, EasyClimber, Perfect Sleep Chair, MegaStir, iPostal1, Perfect Feast Corporate Gifts, Lashbrook Designs, Gilmans Kitchens & Baths, Pip Tomkin, ChargeOver, and Social Vantage.

Reflections Recovery + Searchbloom - 42% Increase in Google Rankings with a 109% Improvement in Organic Traffic

When Reflections Recovery Center partnered with us, they were a brand-new company without a website, so they need to get a website optimized properly for SEO, and rank on the first page for head terms to start driving leads and build their clientele base.

We implemented a multi-prong local SEO strategy when building the website ensuring the technology, relevance, and trust were all fully optimized for SEO, in particular for Lindon, Utah.

After implementing our SEO strategy, organic sessions per month increased by 225%, resulting in 2,006 new users, compared to the 625 before Reflections Recovery started work with us.

Increased organic revenue by 613%

Increase 1st page rankings by 138.9%

Increased Top 3 rankings by 126.8%

Nature's Seed + Searchbloom - 613% Increase in Organic Revenue

When Nature’s Seed first came to us, their old Drupal site had thousands of duplicate pages and the user experience was poor. The most organic traffic they had at the height of their Spring season was 23,000 sessions.

We built them a new site and brought their traffic back up and then drove even more visitors to the site. In Spring of 2018, there were over 32,400 sessions.

By implementing our strategy, we improved the rankings of over 3400 keywords, moving 27 high-volume tracked keywords to the first page and 12 to the #1 spot.

Increased organic revenue by 613%

Increased organic sessions per month by 47%

Increased 1st-page rankings by 111.2%,

Increased Top 3 rankings by 126.8%

Increased #1 position rankings by 2700%.

ShirtSpace + Searchbloom - 71% Increase in Organic Traffic

ShirtSpace came to us with a few challenges. They had hundreds of thousands of pages of duplicate content that was eating through their Search Console crawl budget and had thin content that needed denser keyword-rich copy on their pages. Additionally, they had a bad URL structure and site architecture and they hadn't seen keyword ranking improvements in months.

After partnering with Searchbloom, we increased their organic traffic from 30,000 organic sessions to over 50,000 sessions. We also improved rankings for 500 keywords, moving 27 new keywords to the #1 spot.

Increased organic sessions by 71%

Increased 1st-page rankings by 111&

Increased Top 3 rankings by 127%

Increased #1 position rankings by 2700%

SEO & PPC Campaigns for Home Remodeling Firm

"We’ve had a great experience with the team."

May 2015 - Ongoing

Searchbloom manages SEO and PPC campaigns to increase traffic and awareness. Services include keyword research, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and web development.

Larry Lowenthal
Owner, Gilmans Kitchens + Baths

Total web views and conversions are higher. They are expert problem solvers and have made the engagement a positive experience.

I own Gilmans Kitchens + Baths, a retail store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We hired Searchbloom to improve our SEO and website.

The project focused on raising customer traffic and awareness. Services include keyword research, PPC, Google Ads, and web development. Searchbloom also does Google Analytics, which they compare to other metrics.

Cody (Principal, Searchbloom) is our main point of contact. We’ve also worked with multiple account managers.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

We received a referral from another company.

We started working together in May 2015 and the partnership is ongoing.

They’ve increased our total views, conversions, and page counts.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve had a great experience with the team. We communicate via email, although Searchbloom did the initial presentation in person.

The team excels at problem-solving. I forward new issues—whether internal or from another vendor—to Searchbloom. They decide if certain opportunities or ideas are worthwhile, and then figure out how to make them work.

No, we’re happy with Searchbloom.

We haven’t compared costs to other vendors because we’re happy with the team.
    I’ve already recommended them.

SEO and Linking Support for Digital Marketing Company

"Searchbloom consistently improves organic search rankings by 2–3 spots..."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Searchbloom provides backlinking services and support for clients based on provided keywords, creating additional content as needed.

Ogden, Utah
Owner, Crave Media

Searchbloom's successful backlinking efforts allow the business to guarantee results for clients within 30 days. In addition to their reliable services, they're very timely, proactive, and autonomous in their approach to managing projects.

I'm the owner of Crave Media, an online advertising agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We engaged Searchbloom to help provide backlinking services for our clients.

Searchbloom provides backlinks for our clients based on keywords with ranking momentum. We generally send them the client's website and the exact anchor text we want the link to go to. Their editorial team then works to place content, reaching out where most appropriate.

I work directly with the vice president of operations, who delegates some of the work to the rest of his team. I'll also occasionally work with the CEO.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

In addition to being local, we heard good reviews from their previous clients nearby. After working with them on a few projects, we knew we didn't need to look anywhere else.

We spend between $1,500–$2,000 per month.

We've been working with them since March 2016 and the relationship is ongoing. We generally reach out to them once or twice a month.

Searchbloom consistently improves organic search rankings by 2–3 spots and meets domain authority goals of at least 40. They pretty much always guarantee positive momentum.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever I send a backlink request to their team, they usually respond within a couple hours. I know I can trust them to get the work done without having to micromanage them or follow up.

They guarantee solid backlinks for any keyword I give them; it's great to be able to reliably offer that service to our clients. We can always get them a backlink within 30 days without fail, which is enormously valuable from an agency-client relationship standpoint.

I'm not sure if it's possible, but when I initiate a backlink it would be helpful to know where it's going to be published beforehand.

Ongoing SEO Campaigns for Vaping E-commerce Company

"Searchbloom’s professionalism and reliability have set the standard for all future vendors that we work with."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Searchbloom provides and implements SEO strategies to increase organic reach. Key recommendations include on-site upgrades, backlink strategy, and idea budgeting. The partnership is ongoing.

Seattle, Washington
Ecommerce Director, Vaping E-commerce Company

Organic search traffic grew by 70%-80%. Searchbloom worked to understand requirements thoroughly beforehand and to accommodate the internal workflow. Their highly agile team works with diligence and professionalism. They provide expert strategies and reliably deliver high-quality results.

I am the marketing manager of online digital marketing for a vaping e-commerce company. We provide monthly subscription boxes of sample e-liquids to customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

Because our products contain nicotine, most major PPC platforms and search engine marketers won’t permit us to advertise with them. As a result, we can’t pay for outreach and need to focus on organic search results instead. We engaged Searchbloom to strategize our SEO campaigns.

Searchbloom first directed us to fill out an extensive survey that clarified our goals. We then held a meeting to further specify these goals and brainstorm ways to achieve them. Searchbloom recommended techniques such as backlink strategy, outreach, and on-site SEO implementation. Meanwhile, their engineers dug through our site and looked at technical elements—such as structure, copy, and meta tags—that had room for SEO improvements. Once we agreed on a strategy, Searchbloom guided us through a potential budget, suggesting how much of our spend should go to technical on-site SEO updates, backlinks, and building additional content. We track our results through Google Analytics.

We worked with Jordan (Vice President, Searchbloom) for the initial few months; Alex (SEO Analyst, Searchbloom) then took the lead on our project.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

We searched for SEO agencies on Google and came up with a list of potential vendors. We also asked partner companies for recommendations. Searchbloom landed a spot on our initial lead list and had an endorsement from a partner who had a great experience with their team.

We spend around $7,500 per month.

We started working with them in March 2017, and our partnership is ongoing.

Over the course of 2017, our organic search traffic increased by 70%–80%.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is highly agile and flexible; they accommodated a system that worked best for us. We have weekly check-in calls and monitor progress via Asana. Searchbloom took the time to learn Asana so they could work with our team with minimal organizational friction. Their team works closely with our in-house developers to implement on-site initiatives.

Searchbloom delivers high-quality results on time with no need for correction or fixes after the fact. Their team has an in-depth understanding of their field based on their strategic recommendations and their results.

No, we’ve never worked with a better agency. Searchbloom’s professionalism and reliability have set the standard for all future vendors that we work with.

To take full advantage of their strategies, employ at least one good developer on your end to implement on-site optimization.

I would refer them to anyone looking for an excellent SEO agency.

SEO & PPC Outsourced & Co-Run Campaigns for Digital Marketing Clients

"They’re experts in the entire spectrum of SEO practices, including how best to structure website data."

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

Searchbloom does SEO and conversion optimization. Though they used to provide PPC services, they now specialize in SEO activities including on-site modifications and keyword campaigns.

Sole Owner, Digital Marketing Agency

Significant subscriber and conversion rate growth have seen Searchbloom attain the role of ongoing partner. They communicate consistently and respond quickly to shifting resource requirements. Their constant vigilance regarding new industry techniques and competitor innovations sets them apart.

I’m the sole operator of a digital marketing agency. I function as a part-time head of digital marketing for companies that lack the necessary staff.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

I don’t have any employees, so when I found a company that needed the services Searchbloom provided, I outsourced to them. Since then, I've brought Searchbloom on whenever I had a client that’s ready for SEO.

Most of Searchbloom’s SEO work has been for one on my clients, optimizing their website and developing domain authority through link-building and outreach. Prior to specializing solely in SEO, Searchbloom also managed PPC and conversion rate optimization.

We have worked extensively with Cody (Founder, Searchbloom).

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

I met Cody just as he was starting his firm, while I was doing full-time social media and branding for a watch company. He suggested that we work together, which acted as a catalyst for me starting my own company.

We’ve been working with Searchbloom since November 2014.

Financial impacts can be hard to delineate because customers actions don’t follow a direct course of action from advertising to buying. However, the fact that I’m still working Searchbloom after four years indicates the value they provide.

Metrics-wise, my client has grown from zero to tens of thousands of subscribers and ranks number one for dozens of important keywords. Their percentage of conversions from organic search has improved, and their blended cost of conversion (price of all advertising divided by all conversions) dropped by more than half.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, their communication has been excellent. They adapted to my preferred style and provide me with forward-looking, strategic updates because I analyze the numbers and metrics on my own. They’re also quite willing to replace resources if I request a change.

Though we normally hum along, we’ll have an occasional issue with an emerging competitor and need to adjust our process. They’ll analyze what the competitor might be doing better than us and then make adjustments to counteract those techniques.

They’re experts in the entire spectrum of SEO practices, including how best to structure website data. While I haven’t always worked with Cody, he’s always made himself available to let me pick his brain and ask him for advice. In some ways, he’s been an important mentor to me.

They need to increase their hiring in order to accommodate their continuous growth. Although not every hire will work out, expanding their workforce will help them sustain foster long-term success.

Start as fast as possible. Time is important, and you don’t want SEO to be only a long-term project. Therefore, budget as a high a spend as possible. You can always slow down later on.

I’m biased, given that I’m from New York and they’re in Utah.
    I refer them to my clients all the time.

SEO & PPC Campaigns for T-shirt eCommerce Site

"...they’re in the weeds manually looking at the details of everything we do."

Jul. 2017 - Ongoing

Searchbloom handles PPC efforts on multiple platforms (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and manages analytics. They were later brought on for SEO, overseeing site-wide URL restructuring and a content review process.

Portland, Oregon
President, ShirtSpace

Working with a hands-on approach and an experienced team, Searchbloom remedied previous traffic, sales, and user losses. Their rapid resource on-boarding and systematic use of technology allowed them to uncover unknown problems and solve them at a rate that far exceeded their estimates.

I’m the president of ShirtSpace, an e-commerce company that buys and sells t-shirts within the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

Our paid search had been performing well before we brought on our original vendor, but then it started tanking. Three months into the rebuild it was still declining. We wanted to find someone who could take it to the next level.

We later expanded Searchbloom's contract to include SEO consultation, even though our original vendor was still handling SEO (we only removed them from paid search). We liked their suggestions, so we separated from the initial vendor completely and gave Searchbloom full SEO control.

They handle both PPC and SEO for us. Regarding paid search, they analyzed both the initial, successful strategy and the unsuccessful one our first vendor instituted. They then implemented a modified version of the successful strategy, which stabilized and grew our account in two months.

Currently, we set a return on ad spend goal and then increase the budget when Searchbloom reaches it. They utilize AdWords, Bing, and Yahoo Gemini, a marketplace for mobile and native ads. They monitor our traffic with Google Analytics and send us weekly emails and reports—each report comes with a handwritten explanation.

Our SEO relationship began with them consulting on our site’s architecture, paying special attention to how our URLs should be structured and categorized. After we gave them full control, they undertook a seven-month URL restructuring project. Currently, we have a hybrid relationship where we create the content, and they review it and point us in the best direction.

We work with four people on a regular basis and a fifth on occasion. We have separate account managers for SEO and paid search, and there are three other people we can reach out to with higher-level questions, including their president and their director of SEO. We spoke to their VP on the initial sales call and a few other times in the beginning, but we soon realized he wasn’t on the support side; however, we could still reach him if we needed to.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

We found Searchbloom on Clutch. After researching a number of companies, we interviewed seven. After our call, Searchbloom investigated our SEO independently and suggested that our declining sales might not solely be due to our PPC. They identified a bunch of aspects of our SEO that could be improved, which blew us away. They were the only company to point that out to us.

We narrowed our search to two companies, both with similar ratings on Clutch. At the time, Searchbloom wasn’t a sponsor on Clutch, while the other company was. We didn’t know how Clutch worked so we figured there was a small chance you gave them preference for being a sponsor. As such, we went with Searchbloom.

[Editor Note: For the record, companies that are Sponsors on Clutch are not evaluated differently than companies that are Non-Sponsors]

Between SEO and PPC, we spend about $15,000 per month.

We’ve been working with Searchbloom since July 2017. Their contract expanded to include SEO in January 2018.

With our former partner, we were on a slow-and-steady growth track. With Searchbloom, we’ve been on a fast track. Our search rankings started growing drastically even before they implemented the site-wide URL restructuring. After the restructuring, it only took us a day to recover, instead of the 30-90 they predicted; Google recognized the changes immediately.

Our sales were down 5% year over year at the beginning of 2018, and now we're up 95%, only a week after the URL project ended. Organic users have more than doubled in the past year, and conversions/prospective sales increased over 60% in the past three months.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been flawless. One of our largest gripes with our original provider was that their good account reps kept being promoted, and we’d have to start over with someone else, helping them learn our website and everything we did. While strong reps are still promoted at Searchbloom, we haven’t lost time bringing someone new up to speed. Their replacements have blown us away, and our communications and strategies haven’t missed a beat.

Instead of having a piece of software glance at our website and give recommendations, Searchbloom is in the weeds, manually looking at the details of everything we do. They use technology and reports of course, but they’re also hands-on. Their solutions don’t follow an established script or set of guidelines.

We worked with some recent college graduates with our old partner, but Searchbloom makes us feel like we’re working with the directors themselves. We questioned a lot of the advice we received from other companies, and while we do the same with Searchbloom, they always turn out to be right.

We tried to take our work to the next level with a lot of SEO companies, but we could only find so many talented people. Searchbloom’s strategy might be similarly difficult to scale: they’re searching for the top SEO people, and there are only a finite number of them. I want them to stay right where they are and keep doing what they’re doing.

I want to tell people to keep an eye on them, but I can’t because they keep an eye on themselves. Other organizations would divert from our strategy a bit, but that isn’t the case with Searchbloom. I never have to guide them to keep our online marketing strategy relevant or on-track.

SEO Campaigns and Magento Migration for Seed Supplier

“Searchbloom’s expertise and passion are what make them stand out from others in the industry.”

June 2016 - Ongoing

Continuing where a previous agency left off, Searchbloom provides SEO services to an e-commerce site. They also implemented Google Analytics and AdWords, migrated the site to Magento, and redesigned it.

Lehi, Utah
Rob Wendell
CEO, Granite Seed Company

The SEO campaigns and newly designed site have earned increasing conversions, traffic, and search rankings. The site is now user-friendly and has boosted online sales. The Searchbloom team has been a crucial, dedicated partner in the redesign process, and have fostered a multiyear engagement.

I’m the CEO of Nature’s Seed, the retail division of our parent corporation, Granite Seed Company. We sell to consumers, small landowners, ranchers, and online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We used a third-party SEO firm when we first launched our e-commerce website, and it never felt like we had a real partner. Additionally, our old site was expensive and not user-friendly, even after a different agency’s help. After being frustrated with multiple firms, we realized we wanted transparency in the SEO work and a better website.

Searchbloom helped us transition to Magento and essentially rebuilt our site. Their team created a 4–5 point plan, and from there, they determined how the new pages should be set up. They organized the content flow and landing pages, created our URL structures, and gave input on our site content. They use Google Analytics and Google AdWords, and they provide detailed updates with those reports.

The director has been an integral part of the project for years; he’s our account manager and handles daily tasks. We’ve also been working with the founder, who provides the resources we need throughout the process, including the conversion rate optimization firm that the site required at one point.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

They are local to Utah, so we likely heard about them through word-of-mouth or an advertisement. We were impressed with them from the outset, and they presented the partnership as a collaborative approach.

Along the way, we've made significant one-time project-based investments, as well as ongoing recurring fees.

We started working together in June 2016, and the project is ongoing.

We’ve seen a 50% growth rate per year since the project started, and we’ve had significant increases in traffic and conversions. We’ve gone from being hidden in search results to showing up on the first page. Our online business is now showing real potential, and we give Searchbloom credit for helping that happen.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

They give us high-level communication through the phone, email, and occasional in-person meetings. Though there have been a few missed deadlines, it was never because of a lack of professionalism or scheduling on their part. They give us detailed reports on our progress, and they never tailor the information to be what we want to hear. They are honest, professional and structured when communicating about the project.

Searchbloom’s expertise and passion are what make them stand out from others in the industry. The founder leads an engaged team that is detail- and process-oriented. There is never any room for confusion because they give us thorough information in our meetings. We value their attentiveness, focus, and energy; working with them has been a home run.

It’s important to have the resources necessary for any SEO third-party relationship, or else their services can’t be executed in the most effective way. You should also be willing to invest non-financial resources in this collaboration to get the best results.

SEO and Website Support for Masonry Company

"They pay attention to detail and start you with a good foundation to grow in SEO rankings."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Searchbloom developed a website and wrote content to improve SEO rankings for a small masonry company. The team continues to provide site maintenance and monitors SEO.

Farmington, Connecticut
Ed Sziabowski
Owner, Creative Masonry & Chimney

Searchbloom has proven themselves to be a one-stop shop that is both accommodating, and cost effective. SEO rankings and call and email inquiries have increased since launching the new website, showing qualitative, real-world results.

I am the owner of Creative Masonry and Chimney. We are a masonry, chimney repair, and home improvement company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

At the time, I was moving from one SEO company to another due to lack of transparency and company’s making the same mistakes over and over again. I had been working with a company I was pretty happy with, but they didn’t offer full services like writing content. So, I went looking for an SEO company that provided all the services I needed and I could stick with for the long term.

When I spoke with Searchbloom they offered to build me a new website at a great price. They really put in the effort to make a nice website that I am very happy with. We then we moved into the SEO portion of the project. They helped me clean up a lot of the citations, and listened to my ideas and addressed the challenges I was trying to resolve to improve my SEO rankings.

I worked directly with the owner and one of the web developers on a regular basis.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

I found them on a website that lists top SEO companies.

I have spent over $200,000.

We began working together in November 2016, and they continue to make updates to keep the site current and keep up rankings.

They send me reports, but I care more about real-world results. We are getting more calls and emails from quality customers, and we are getting higher SEO rankings in my area.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate mostly by phone. They will send short emails, but I told them I prefer to talk over the phone, and they have been very accommodating. We also had group meetings when we first got started. In all instances, they really listen to me and strive to make me happy.

They are thorough when they do things, and they don’t just get something done to get it done. They pay attention to detail and start you with a good foundation to grow in SEO rankings. I feel that I can communicate well with them. They listen and do what I want, and it has really worked out well.

I think everybody can always improve at something, but nothing comes to mind for Searchbloom.

You have to trust the people you are working with and recognize that stuff doesn’t happen overnight. You can only do so much work as the dollar amount you can supply, so a small business owner really needs to know what they are looking for. If you want to grow your business and inquires, then it takes a little more capital investment.

I tried to prolong the website launch, but they pushed me to move forward on our schedule and it paid off.
    They have definitely stayed within the price we agreed on.
    I think they have gone above and beyond for what I am spending.

Web Dev & Marketing for Men's Skincare Company

“Their professionalism and execution impressed me… They communicate constantly, and put me at ease.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Searchbloom built a new website for a lifestyle product line while partnering with an external marketing team. Supporting features, SEO, and PPC all aim to educate the target audience and drive sales.

Huntington Beach, California
Nicholas Gallyon
CEO, Evermore Skin

Improvements to the site receive positive response from test audiences. Searchbloom makes themselves available, and augmented the original vision with input and enhancements.

Evermore Skin is a men’s skincare company. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

As healthcare advances, we’re living longer, and are much more aware of products we put in and on our bodies. One in five Americans will develop skin cancer, and there aren’t many skincare products specifically geared toward men. We designed Evermore Skin to fill that gap in the market.

Our biggest challenge as a company is making skincare a part of our customers’ daily routine. I created a website in 2015, and sold the product line on Amazon Prime. That worked for a while, but we needed to create a brand that represented a lifestyle and the direction we were heading.

We’re taking an edutainment approach, and keeping things tongue in cheek. There aren’t many men’s skincare companies on the market that aren’t dermatology oriented, but we want to integrate into a customer’s lifestyle. This is a three-way partnership between Evermore Skin, Searchbloom, and our marketing and advertising company. They’ve helped me create a website that reflects our mission to keep guys active on their life’s journeys.

Searchbloom took the time to capture our company persona. They’ve built a landing page, and are working to create channels that will turn site visits into sales. They’ve developed content for SEO [Search Engine Optimization] beyond black hat or white hat strategies. They’ve also helped optimize our PPC [Pay Per Click] channels. Amazon Prime has a PPC option similar to Google AdWords that they help us utilize.

They’ve also developed pop out features to augment the educational elements and get more in depth about the product. Education is an important part of growing our sales, and they’ve done a good job explaining and converting what people need.

Mike [Steenson, Partner] was our main contact, along with Cody Jensen [Founder]. We also had a tech guy working for us, but Mike was our primary liaison. We communicated by email, and would text with quick updates. We also did some screen sharing and phone conferencing through the project.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

Mike and Cody spoke at a seminar I attended. We knew we needed a new website with SEO, and they were a top level company with the expertise, and with people I would enjoy working with. The timing was perfect.

The project cost to date is $10,000.

We started the project in April or May 2017. We’ve worked together for about six months, and the site is still in progress. It’s been a long road, but we hope to launch soon.

We probably won’t have hard data until the site is launched and established. We hope to have concrete numbers in a few months. In terms of functionality, the site is easy to navigate, intriguing, and engaging. A visitor will decide in the first few seconds whether to stay on the site or move on. They’ve done a good job capturing that initial interest, and keeping our potential clients focused.

Friends and colleagues are all excited about the project. I gave a presentation with side-by-sides of the old site and the new one, highlighting our logo and the new brand identity. The difference in response strongly favored the new design.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication will make or break a project. They were always available. They listened to my ideas, and were willing to share and discuss their thoughts.

Their professionalism and their execution impressed me. They delivered a combination of what I wanted and what I needed. They really followed through with their claims, and my money, time, and effort were well spent. They communicate constantly through any changes, and put me at ease. I really enjoy working with them, and will definitely call on them for future projects.

Overall Score I will continue to work with them. They’ve met all my expectations.
    They stuck to a realistic timeline, especially based on the magnitude of this project. They were very timely and professional.
    The original cost was $25,000, but they agreed to swap work and lower the price to $10,000.
    They never call a project finished until they have my approval.
    I connected them with our marketing company. They’re currently partnering on a project together.

Custom Website for Machinery Shop

“I feel like I got a Porsche at Ford prices.”

Mar. - Sept. 2017

Searchbloom revitalized a website for a machine shop, driving SEO improvements along the way.

Santa Cruz, California
Dustin Janes
Owner, Overbeck Machine Tools

The new site looks modern and even exceeds the general market. Improved organic visibility is attributed to the redesigned website and the SEO expertise provided.

I’m the new owner of a machine tool business that has been around for over 28 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

A fresh and up-to-date website is key to business progression, so I wanted to build a new one. We wanted to put our product at the top of search results, but our existing site was not working well, based on Google’s standards. It didn’t even have a shopping cart.

They reviewed the existing site and the content that it provided to our customers. Our goal was to update the look, so they added new pictures of our main product and its components, including PDF copies of exploded-view drawings and wire diagrams. They also added a shopping cart functionality. Our benchmark was the HAAS machine tool website, which has a bold color scheme.

Payal Sinha [Development Project Manager, Searchbloom] was my go-to person for information and content workflow. I worked with Oscar Mineros on technical server issues while Ryan O'Neal [Senior Marketing Manager, Searchbloom] and Michael Steenson [Partner, Searchbloom] played major roles in the production of the website. They were a fantastic team.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

I met Cody Jensen [CEO, Searchbloom] a few years ago, when I was involved in another industry. I was impressed by his presentation about the way Google and other search engines look at aspects of a website, such as the content and external links. I held on to his business card, knowing one day I could further my business with his experience and understanding of the web.

We spent less than $10,000 on this project.

They worked on our website from March to September 2017.

At this point, the website has only been up for 1 week or so, but I think we are at the bottom of a sweeping upward curve. I hope that we can keep pace with the additional business that the new website will bring.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

We had good workflows and communication. Our questions were usually transmitted via email and Dropbox, and they responded within hours.

It’s important to earn placement at the top of search results and the first few pages, and they gave us that. They always guided our project towards the best search results, so we continue to push our competition down the page.

I can't see any areas where they need to gain strength. Granted, our product is not your usual online business since our industry is old and backward. In some cases, our customers need to be guided to a new way of thinking.

Overall Score They’re the best!
    They were on time.
    I feel like I got a Porsche at Ford prices.
    It was better than money could buy.
    I can't say enough about them. They’re my go-to vendor, and they should be yours, too.

New Magento Site & Digital Marketing Services

"They have a strong team that gets things done and moves quickly."

May 2017 - Ongoing

SearchBloom gave a full-service marketing strategy for beauty products. The team redesigned a WordPress site on Magento, helping with conversions and content, and now add new features to generate traffic.

MacKenzie Hill
Founder, LumiBloom

The website helped the company change business models and generate more traffic. SearchBloom went above and beyond by creating extra content to help drive traffic to the site. They are strong communicators and give creative alternative solutions to problems.

I am the founder of Relay Collective, and our brand is LumiBloom. We are an e-commerce company in the space of health and beauty. We have about 30 products in our e-commerce store, including hair care products, various types of hair extensions, oils, vitamins, and teas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We needed help with our marketing strategy and wanted an e-commerce push to build our consumer base. We also needed to improve our website in order to make those goals possible.

The first project was to make our website more e-commerce friendly and to help with conversion rates as we were shifting our sales strategy. They helped us identify the best platform for us, and we moved from WordPress to Magento. They completely redesigned our website, from the style to the new features we currently have. We started from scratch. We had a photoshoot to capture new images for the product and essentially started with bare bones.

They also improved the layout of the site itself; where all the tabs show up. We have something called Lumi Life magazine, and they helped us decide the best way to display that. Originally, we wanted to use a system that would force people to leave to our site, but they advised that wouldn’t be the best thing for us. Instead, they decided to turn our magazine into a slider. They helped recreate that type of layout so we could get higher conversions and lose fewer people.

They also improved our SEO and rankings, putting in the internet space without us even knowing by setting blogs with our name in them, as well as leading people to LumiBloom. We are now moving on to our next phase which is targeted marketing through conversions and analytics. In terms of digital marketing, we have been reviewing what will be going online, as well as our Facebook ads. We are hoping to get that started on that in the near future.

I was in touch with multiple people depending on the project’s stage, but we have a project manager, who is our main point of contact. He facilitates meetings and makes sure we have everything we need. Other team members get involved if the work needs to be more detailed.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

Searchbloom was recommended to us by a good friend of ours. Once we saw what they were able to do for her, we gave them a call and were blown away by their capacity. We thought they would be a great fit for us.

We have spent approximately $48,000 so far. We work with them on a retainer.

We started working with Searchbloom in April or May 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

Originally the website was constructed to support a different type of business model and we wouldn’t have benefited as much from Searchbloom’s services and conversions until we shifted over. The site went live last week, and we are about to start pulling conversions over to it. I am in love with the site and thought their slider idea for the magazine display has been awesome.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

They have done really well. They have a strong team that gets things done and moves quickly. They do extra work behind the scenes that you don’t even know about, and that later benefits you.

They use a tool for details and communication, but I haven’t adopted it. Someone on my team worked with them on that, and the tool showed what they were doing at what time, including when they start and finish a job and how long it took.

They are strong in communication and have supported us through the whole process. They listen to what we want. We came in with our own ideas, but they weren’t afraid to share theirs as well. If we were wrong, they would let us know and suggest a better way. They do this in a way that makes us feel comfortable and we know that the information they are providing is best for us in the long run.

I've worked with a few other teams, including marketing teams and web designers, and Searchbloom is the strongest by far.

Overall Score It has been a fun experience. They feel like part of our team in terms of how we work together, their passion, and the determination they put into the site’s launch.
    They have been awesome in terms of availability and flexibility in working with our timelines.
    The value has been exceptional. It is one of the best sites in our market space.
    I would recommend them.