Search Engine Marketing Done Right.

GOLD VERIFIED

We will never bring on a new partner client unless WE KNOW we can generate an ROI. -The Searchbloom Promise

Get a real-time digital marketing analysis with a senior member of our team today.

Our team operates with one unified vision. Integrity, Transparency, Results.

Our level of expertise and insight allow for accelerated results for our partners.

We're proud of the results we achieve for our partners and the relationships developed with them along the way. Our core competencies include:

• Local SEO
  • National SEO
  • Ecommerce SEO
  • International SEO
  • PPC Management

We develop a custom search marketing strategy for every partner we work with, tailored to their business, goals, and budget.

West Jordan, UT
  • 9067 1300 W. Suite 304
    West Jordan, UT 84088

Trex Fencing, Jitterbug, DeWils, Suse, Goedeker's, College Data, Chobani, ShirtSpace, BodyGuardz, Moxie Pest Control, Billion Dollar Brows, Granite Seed Company, Atlanta Automotive Group, Lotus Car Rental, Reflections Recovery, Options Treatment Center, Top Edge Tinting, Zamplebox Vape, Schwartzapfel Lawyers, Tear-A-Part, Galls, EasyClimber, Perfect Sleep Chair, MegaStir, iPostal1, Perfect Feast Corporate Gifts, Lashbrook Designs, Gilmans Kitchens & Baths, & Pip Tomkin

Reflections Recovery + Searchbloom - 6933% Increase in Google Rankings Image

Reflections Recovery + Searchbloom - 6933% Increase in Google Rankings

When Reflections Recovery Center partnered with us, they were a brand-new company without a website, so they need to get a website optimized properly and rank on the first page for head terms to start driving leads and build their clientele base.

Increase Total Keyword Rankings by 6933%

Increased Top 3 Keyword Rankings by 2300%

Increased #1 Keyword

Rankings by 3000%

Nature's Seed + Searchbloom - 1768% Increase in Organic Revenue Image

Nature's Seed + Searchbloom - 1768% Increase in Organic Revenue

When Nature’s Seed first came to us, their old Drupal site had thousands of duplicate pages and the user experience was certainly lacking.

Increased organic revenue by 1768%

Increased Total Keyword Rankings by 263,660%

Increased Top 3 Keyword Rankings by 29,750%

Increased #1 Keyword Rankings by over 4300%.

ShirtSpace + Searchbloom - Increased #1 Position Keyword Rankings from 1 to 344 Image

ShirtSpace + Searchbloom - Increased #1 Position Keyword Rankings from 1 to 344

ShirtSpace came to us with a few challenges. They had hundreds of thousands of pages of duplicate content that was eating through their Search Console crawl budget and had thin content that needed denser keyword-rich copy on their pages. Additionally, they had a substandard URL structure and information architecture and they hadn't seen keyword ranking improvements in months.

After partnering with Searchbloom, we

increased their organic traffic from 69,000 organic sessions to over 130,000 sessions. We also improved rankings for over 40,000 keywords, moving 344 new keywords to the #1 spot.

Increased organic sessions by 89%

Increased Total Keyword Rankings by 31,594%

Increased Top 3 Keyword Rankings by 6165%

Increased #1 Position Keyword Rankings by 34,300%

New Company WordPress Site for Digital Agency

"I am thoroughly satisfied with my experience with Searchbloom."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

An emerging digital agency initially approached Searchbloom to create a WordPress landing page to build a brand presence. They've since expanded into building a fully-functional website to capture leads.

West Jordan, Utah
Business Manager, Digital Marketing Agency

While the main site is still under development, several leads who've found the landing page have signed up to become active clients. Searchbloom works with a clear scope and timeline in mind from the get-go, and they strive to deliver. They've even taught basic WordPress skills to the internal team.

I'm the business manager for an SEO agency that specializes in link-building services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Searchbloom, and what were your goals?

As a new business entity, we needed a landing page to provide a sense of authority and authenticity for new clients who searched for us online. We also wanted to provide information on what we do to begin differentiating our services from competitors, and link to a basic signup function so we could begin contacting prospective clients.

After completing the landing page, the next step is to create a fully-functional website that captures prospective customers online, informs them about our services, and converts them into clients by directing them to our proprietary web app. This phase of the project is ongoing.

We hired Searchbloom to design and build our landing page. After successful completion of that, we continue to retain their services to design and build our full website.

How did you select Searchbloom and what were the deciding factors?

As a new company with limited capital, price was certainly a factor. However, factors such as design quality, user experience, and communication were more important to me.

As someone with no experience coding or building a website, it was essential to find a developer who could handle all of the technical aspects from start to finish, and get me up to speed on how to manage the site myself when it went live.

We were referred to Searchbloom by multiple parties, including clients and current employees. It was an easy decision when we saw the quality of their clients' websites (the ones they built) and the reviews that commented about timely responses and clear communication.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We started with a few conference calls and emails to narrow down the site style, goals, and expectations. I provided examples of competitor sites that we wanted to emulate, along with snippets of what content to cover on the landing page.

Payal's team prepared multiple designs for us to consider, which made it easy to narrow down our favorite one. After selecting the format, her team had the landing page live within a few weeks (much sooner than I anticipated).

We're currently developing the full website, albeit with a far more relaxed timeline. Searchbloom is in the process of designing the expanded site as we provide them with our goals and requirements, and we plan to begin implementing these changes to the landing page later this year (based on our internal timeline).

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I worked directly with Payal S. (Development Director) and Cody Jensen (CEO). I had brief interactions with members of Payal's design & development team, but all of my communications went through her.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

The prospective clients who we've referred to the landing page have all successfully signed up and become active clients. Several of them have commented that they liked the page design, and we are already getting referrals from our first few clients, which is a great sign.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

The majority of our communications took place on the phone, in GoToMeetings, and via email. Payal provided a clear scope and timeline from the start, and they came through on all of the deadlines in that plan.

Payal always responded to my emails promptly, and they did a fantastic job of walking me through everything during GoToMeeting screen-shares so it was easy to follow, ask questions, and understand.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

I was most impressed by Payal's willingness to teach me the basics of WordPress when the landing page went live. I expected to spend hours watching YouTube tutorials to learn on my own, but she gave me a full overview of the back-end and answered all of my questions. As I continue to have questions, she's always there to explain and help me.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

No, I am thoroughly satisfied with my experience with Searchbloom, and would absolutely recommend their web design & development services.

SEO, PPC, & Brand Dev for Personal Injury Law Firm

"Searchbloom’s understanding of how to successfully run an internet campaign is impressive."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Searchbloom leads SEO and PPC efforts, focusing on improving the brand’s online presence. They manage Google Ads, email, content, and social media marketing campaigns, as well as website enhancements.

Garden City, New York
Max Schwartzapfel
Director of Marketing, Schwartzapfel Lawyers

Throughout the partnership, Searchbloom has balanced finding multiple leads with finding high-quality leads, which has helped them to achieve their goals. The team delivers their work on time and are committed to building a strong working relationship. Their industry knowledge is also invaluable.

I’m the director of marketing at Schwartzapfel Lawyers, a personal injury law firm specializing in construction and workplace accidents.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We hired them for SEO and brand identity work.

Searchbloom has helped us in developing an online marketing presence and overall brand identity presence on social media platforms, as well as major search engines. Their work includes Google Ads, email marketing, and content marketing.

For branding, we identified what we want our brand to look like. We then partnered with the team to use YouTube space to make sure that we were getting in front of people and reaching our demographic. Additionally, they’ve worked on getting our website to where it is today.

We work directly with three teammates, including an SEO specialist, a PPC specialist, and a project manager.

We began working with them in 2016, and our engagement is ongoing.

I’ve enjoyed working with them because they always hit their goals. Searchbloom is able to balance the volume of leads with quality.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

They are quite top-notch when it comes to project management and communication. They almost always deliver on time, and their feedback is always there. The team is also easy to get a hold of, so I would give them top marks.

We use a mix of phone calls, emails, Zoom meetings, and conferences. All of our interactions are online, but the team has flown to us multiple times throughout our engagement to solidify our relationship, so they’re very flexible.

Searchbloom’s understanding of how to successfully run an internet campaign is impressive. They’ve got it down in terms of understanding algorithms. Even though it’s constantly changing, they do a good job of staying on the pulse of what the platforms want out of advertising.

The only area of improvement is our level of growth. We are growing, but quicker growth would be ideal. It’s not something that is easily attained and it’s not an area where they fall short; I’m just asking for more.

Just hire them.

SEO, PPC & Web Dev for Law Firm

“They’re easy to work with and they’re effective.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Searchbloom supports digital marketing efforts for a law firm. They’ve rebuilt the firm’s WordPress site, manage SEO, and have created a PPC campaign.

Little Rock, Arkansas
CEO, wh Law

The conversion rate on the firm’s PPC ads is double the industry standard. On top of that, impressions and traffic have increased significantly since Searchbloom took over. An open and communicative partner, they provide regular analytics on the success of their work.

I’m the owner and manager of wh Law.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We had an existing site, and it was doing alright in terms of search, but I wanted it to grow more.

We hired them for SEO, PPC, and a website rebuild to improve SEO. We had a lot of discussions about keywords. I explained our language, and they helped identify other words as well.

They developed our new site from scratch on WordPress.

Alex (Senior Analyst) works on SEO, Matt (Team Lead) works on PPC, Payal (Director) works on development.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

I was listening to a legal podcast and Searchbloom had an ad.

We’ve spent about $75,000.

We started working together around April 2019 and our work is ongoing.

Our PPC conversion rates beat industry averages by twofold. Our traffic and impressions has increased while our bounce rate has gone down. The new site looks much better than the old site, it’s more functional, and overall, it’s been positive across the board.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

I receive subscriber reports, SEO reports, Google My Business data, data from Ahrefs. Then I receive a PPC report that includes spend and conversions.

They’re every open; there was plenty of communication. We use GoToMeeting, and we email back and forth.

They’re easy to work with and they’re effective.

Nothing stands out in my mind.

SEO & PPC Campaigns for Mobile Notary Service

"Searchbloom’s a reputable and honest organization."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Searchbloom provides digital marketing services to support online visibility for a mobile notary service. The team manages PPC and SEO initiatives. They write site copy and blog content to secure backlinks.

Boulder, Colorado
Clay Mason
CEO, Superior Notary Services

Searchbloom implemented effective campaigns that consistently broke order and revenue records, accruing more than $400,000 in one month. Their accessibility and transparency facilitate seamless collaboration. They provide exceptional customer service, which ensures an ongoing partnership.

I’m the CEO of Superior Notary Services. We’re a nationwide mobile notary service working with a variety of businesses such as lenders and structured settlement companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We wanted a partner to conduct SEO and PPC services for our website.

Searchbloom helped to create a new website for us. Their team had one of their contractors build the site, but they wrote the copy to support SEO efforts.

Their team now maintains the platform. They write blog posts and build backlinks to the website.

Their team also manages Google Ads for us. They run several different campaigns. For example, their team directs a call campaign that encourages viewers to click and call us.

I have dedicated SEO and PPC contacts.

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

We worked with a different SEO company that ended our partnership. I researched online and spoke to various SEO companies, but Searchboom seemed to be the most knowledgeable. Their chief officer knew exactly what he was talking about, and we connected.

We’ve spent about $150,000 on their services so far.

We contracted with Searchbloom in October 2018, and our partnership’s ongoing.

Since it launched, the new website has worked phenomenally. Their call campaign performs well. Searchbloom does a phenomenal job with their SEO and PPC efforts.

Since the beginning of our partnership, we’ve consistently set and broken records. Over the past four months, we broke volume and revenue records. Our revenue exceeded $400,000 a month. Last month, we received over 3,600 orders, which was also a record.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

My contacts at Searchbloom provide monthly reports. We also have a monthly call when we discuss ongoing goals, which is always pleasant because we talk about how well the campaigns are going. On our next call, they talk about what took place, backlink quality, and the results of any tests.

They also provide updates throughout the month. They’re responsive to my requests and inquiries.

Their customer service distinguishes them from their competitors. There are a lot of companies that want to sell their services, take your money, and then make excuses for their lack of results.

Searchbloom gets results and doesn’t give excuses. Unlike other vendors, they provide real numbers. If we dropped a couple of positions, they give plans to bring them back up. Searchbloom’s a reputable and honest organization.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Contact Searchbloom and tell them your goals. They’ll put together a plan that works for you. Don’t be afraid to make an investment in digital marketing.

SEO Services for Testing & QA Software Provider

"They are a team of experts who truly know what the SEO business is about."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Searchbloom manages the business’ SEO, identifying keywords to improve rankings. The team has also written copy and adjusted technical aspects of a website to make it more SEO-friendly.

11- 50 Employees

Stephen Gohres
VP of Sales & Marketing, XBOSoft

Thanks to their professionalism and SEO expertise, Searchbloom has been able to improve keyword rankings, which has resulted in more leads. The team manages the project exceptionally, communicating clearly and frequently about the progress. They are responsive and proactive in their approach.

I’m the VP of Sales & Marketing at XBOSoft. We’re a provider of software testing and QA services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Searchbloom?

We had been working with another SEO firm, but they weren’t meeting our expectations. So, we decided to look for a new firm to generate leads for our business.

After identifying and understanding our business goals, Searchbloom went through and selected the keywords associated with our business to help us meet those goals. They now work with the copy and pages that are supported by each of the keywords.

Additionally, they work on the technical aspects of our website to help us with ranking. They’ve made adjustments to our website.

We work directly with Tyson (Director of SEO Fulfillment).

How did you come to work with Searchbloom?

After conducting a search, we had phone interviews with several potential SEO partners, including Searchbloom. They came out on top of the list of contenders, which is why we decided to work with them.

We’ve spent over $50,000.

Our engagement began in May 2019, and it’s ongoing.

We’re very happy with our results. We’ve seen measurable improvements in our targeted keywords and growth in the leads generated through SEO.

How did Searchbloom perform from a project management standpoint?

They do an excellent job. We have bi-monthly calls with Tyson in which we review what’s been done in the previous two weeks, what needs to be done in the next two weeks, and our overall strategy. He’s very professional and extremely well-versed in the nuances of SEO.

The team is transparent about what’s being done. When we’re coming out short in certain areas, they always let us know so that we can discuss why it’s happening and what we should do about it. The communication has been clear and frequent — we always know what they’re doing.

They are a team of experts who truly know what the SEO business is about. With our previous firm, our account manager was only trying to manage the relationship and then interfaced with their experts behind the scenes.

Additionally, Searchbloom is extremely responsive. A few times we got a little off track, but the team immediately addressed it and sorted it out.

No, not that I can think of. If there was something we wanted to change, we were always able to talk to them. In general, they’re doing a great job, so I can’t think of any area where they can improve.

As a company, we’re up-to-date in SEO, and we’d already gone through an engagement with an SEO firm before working with Searchbloom. We knew what we were looking for and we had a high-level understanding.

If you are brand new to SEO, which may be the case for many potential clients, Searchbloom is very capable of helping you craft goals and a strategy. My recommendation is to do your homework so that when you’re reaching out, you’re doing so with some knowledge.

Web Design for Tax Consultancy

"This company is amazing at what they do."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Searchbloom designed a website for a tax consultancy. The team created designs for the custom site and determined potential marketing opportunities.

Clinton, Utah
Adam Farnsworth, CPA
Founder, LEAF Specialty Tax Consultants

While the engagement is ongoing, the results thus far have met the expectations of the internal team. Searchbloom leverages their creativity and technical expertise to produce quality results that meet the needs of their clients. The team is hard-working and passionate.

I am the founder of LEAF Specialty Tax Consultants. We identify Research and Development (R&D) projects, determine associated development costs, compute R&D Tax Credits, and substantiate credit claims.

For what projects/services did your company hire Searchbloom?

We hired Searchbloom to design a custom website and determine potential marketing opportunities using their copyrighted ART process. This was difficult because of the niche and technical information required for my business.

We were starting a new consulting business wherein we required a new and scale-able website that provided an efficient and efficient design that provided a positive user experience.

I selected this vendor after interviewing multiple designers due to their VP, Jordan Conner. He was knowledgeable, kind, and sincere in his desire to help my young Company. I hired Jordan due to my trust in him and his ability to carry forward the message and culture I want with anything touching my business.

The overall initiatives were high level provided from my discussion with Jordan Conner and then pulled into have Payal Sinha help with feature determination, wire-frames, etc. My role included providing content and feedback on design. Payal, Jordan, and their team handled everything else.

I worked with the VP in the sales cycle, I then transferred to Payal as my main Point of Contact. However, the VP still called to check in, which was greatly appreciated. Payal did have additional team members, but I mainly worked with Payal.

Results are pending, but the process has been very smooth and a real treat to work with the team.

The project manager was communicative, professional, and timely on all items. She was flexible on tools to assist in communication and project workflow.

This company is amazing at what they do. The professional employees are easy to work with, happy to be of assistance, and really provide a TON of valuable information I didn't even know I was missing.

My only disappointment is that the design took a bit longer than expected. However, I admin that the one missed deadline was MY fault, which has pushed the project back.

SEO & PPC Campaign for Seed Company

"Unlike other vendors and agencies we've used in the past, I feel like Searchbloom actually provides results."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

A seed company hired Searchbloom to rebuild its website. Since then, they've developed an ongoing relationship that includes website management, troubleshooting, improvements, and SEO & PPC services.

Lehi, Utah
Brand Manager, Nature's Seed

The ROI on SEO and PPC both have grown since Searchbloom took over, also increasing their conversion rate above 1% for the first time. The honest at Searchbloom provides results, a testament to their skill and their expertise.

I am the brand manager for the Nature’s Seed division of the Granite Seed Company. We are located in Lehi, Utah. As a small team I wear many hats and am responsible for all aspects of the brand.

For what projects/services did your company hire Searchbloom?

We initially hired Searchbloom to rebuild our website years ago. Since then we’ve continued an ongoing relationship which includes website management, troubleshooting, and improvements as well as SEO and PPC services.

Our pre-Searchboom PPC efforts were not reaching their full potential. There was a communication gap between the agency handling our PPC and Searchbloom's SEO work. By asking Searchbloom to take on our PPC efforts too, we were hoping to streamline the both SEO and PPC and allow them to work together, share data, etc.

Our preexisting relationship and the work they were currently doing for us made it a logical choice.

Our PPC efforts were evaluated by Searchbloom and recommendations were made. New campaigns were created using the latest data gathering tools and the whole process is monitored and adjusted daily.

For our SEO needs, our go-to guy is Alex Salsberry. Matt Hickman heads up our PPC efforts, and Jeremy Tew is our tech support. Together they keep us updated weekly and have been a joy to work with.

Overall ROI has grown greatly since turning over our SEO and PPC to Searchbloom. Our conversion rate, which was under 1% for many years, finally hit 1% and continues to increase.

Searchbloom has been excellent at keeping us informed, providing data and reports, and responding to our "emergencies" quickly. They're a fun group of people and I enjoy our weekly phone meetings.

Unlike other vendors and agencies we've used in the past, I feel like Searchbloom actually provides results and doesn't fudge the data to make themselves look like their providing results. They're skilled and knowledgeable in their areas of expertise.

Sometimes major projects will extend beyond the initial timeframe we were given. Also, there's been a few security breaches to the website under Searchbloom's watch although they were quick to fix it.

SEO & PPC for Farming & Gardening Materials Company

"Thus far, the relationship has been a winner."

Searchbloom redesigned a website and conducted SEO for a company that sells materials for gardening and farming. They improved their site's UX/UI and developed PPC campaigns to increase the client's ROAS.

Lehi, Utah
Rob Wendell
CEO, Nature's Seed

Searchbloom's efforts significantly boosted the client's KPIs. They've seen their search ranking, conversion rates, and ROAS all improve. The team has demonstrated an outstanding ability to deliver results while adhering to a regular schedule and agenda. They're highly productive and metrics-driven.

I am the CEO of Nature's Seed, which markets and sells grass seed, forbs, and shrubs to homeowners and ranchers nationwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Searchbloom?

SearchBloom helped us totally reconfigure our website such that 1) we could provide a unique and superior user experience, both to our own standards as well as relative to our competitors, 2) we would be optimizing our SEO capabilities; and 3) design, develop and and execute on highly focused PPC campaigns that would generate high returns on spend.

to build a best in class e-commerce presence that would provide the consumer with the best possible user experience, and doing so within a realistic budget.

We had used other big name companies before landing on SearchBloom, who we found through a local relationship in the Salt Lake City area. Immediately they proved themselves to be an invaluable partner - high integrity, highly transparent, and metrics driven.

We reconstructed our website, under their guidance, such ever single aspect of our site (home page, product pages, resource pages, shopping cart, etc) provided the best possible end user experience while being optimized for SEO purposes. It was a bottoms up project that required high intensity and extreme attention to detail.

There was the main relationship with the founder of SearchBloom (Cody), who from the start maintained a steady pulse on all key aspects of the project. Our day to day relationships consist of Alex, Payal, and Matt, depending upon our particular focus at a given point in time (PPC, design, content, technical matters, etc).

All of our key metrics are substantially improved - search rankings for the most relevant keywords; conversion rate; and return on ad spend. In each of these areas, the level of performance since starting with SearchBloom has been nothing short of outstanding.

They are a highly focused and disciplined team. They maintain regularly scheduled meetings with a clear agenda, and they provide minutes post-meeting, which is especially helpful. Their leadership in this area has been excellent, leading to high productivity.

Their discipline, focus, and metrics driven culture. And, their transparency in all of our dealings.

No. Thus far, the relationship has been a winner.

very fair and appropriate pricing

SEO & PPC for House-Hunting Platform

"Aside from the outstanding results, I was impressed by the fact that the whole team truly cares about our success."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Searchbloom provided SEO services for an architect and house-hunting platform. After a discovery phase, the team created and implemented an optimization strategy.

Oak Harbor, Washington
Jeff Spring
President, Monsterhouseplans.com

The engagement resulted in a 53% increase in organic traffic and a 47% increase in revenue, exceeding the expectations of the internal team. Searchbloom utilizes consistent communication to ensure an effective workflow. The team is hard-working and talented.

I am the president of MonsterhousePlans.com. We are an online source of over 29,000 house plans from over 120 of North America's top architects and residential designers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Searchbloom?

We needed to increase our ranking online to compete with others in our industry and increase our effectiveness of our paid advertising.

To return to page one on Google for our major keywords plus other less used key phrases to increase our total traffic. On the PPC side, we needed to acquire more conversions for our advertising dollar.

We found them online and compared them to others on a variety of lists. They ranked highly so I reached out to them for a proposal. I was called within a day or so and was very impressed with the attitude and general enthusiasm for SEO and what they felt they could do for us.

They began with a thorough examination of our website which resulted in a substantial list of initial "fixes" that could be implemented to start repairing our ranking. We started seeing positive results with 60 days of starting.

My primary contact is the team leader who can access a wide variety of experts in various website areas. I have been made to feel like I can call or email anytime I have an idea, problem, or concern.

Very simple. Our Google organic traffic is up 53% over the same period last year. Our PPC traffic is down 43% but revenue is up 47%.

We have a joint SEO/PPC conference call every other Tuesday morning where I get complete reports of current strategies and progress. These are scheduled to take one hour but have, especially in the beginning, run over. I have never felt pressured to end these calls at the 60 minute mark if there were still details to go over.

None that come to mind!

Overall Score They are the best, bar none.
    They were/are always available to address any issues that arise.
    It is on par with others in the industry and close to what I was paying for 2 years prior, but I now receive more that three times the amount of hours
    I'm not sure what I would change.
    Yes, and I have. I have worked this many SEO firms in the past 12 years and none can beat this team.

SEO & PPC for Family Law Firm

"If I don't understand something, they go to great lengths to explain and help me."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Searchbloom provided SEO and PPC services for a law firm. After conducting in-depth research, the team determined target keywords and devised a marketing strategy.

Long Beach, California
Attorney, Law Firm

The engagement led to an increase in business for the client, who now ranks #1 or #2 for several target keywords. Searchbloom develops a detailed strategy that fits the needs and requirements of the internal team. The team is organized, reliable, and hard-working.

I am an attorney at a local law practice and we specialize in family law including: Annulment Divorce Uncontested Divorce Paternity Child Custody Child Support Restraining Orders – Family, Civil and Elder Abuse Domestic Violence Child Abduction By Parent And Move Away Prenuptial Agreements Name Changes Child Support Modification Spousal Support Modification Grandparent Rights

For what projects/services did your company hire Searchbloom?

Our law firm does not have a marketing team, so we retained Searchbloom for their Local SEO and Google Ads management services.

Our primary goal is to generate leads from the web. We wanted to take advantage of our organic rankings as well as Google Ads so that we could have a strong pipeline of potential clients for intake.

We wanted to find an agency that practiced what they preached, so we searched Google and came across Searchbloom along with a few other companies that were on the first page. We interviewed about 4 of them, but as soon as I spoke with Jordan, I knew they would be the agency we would select. They were straight to the point and were transparent with the strategies they would employ.

We started with a kick-off call so we could familiarize them with our company and the types of clients we wanted to attract. They did several rounds of in-depth research, and we agreed on our initial keyword targets. Since then, we have expanded that list into other practice areas because we are doing so well with the initial keywords. They have done a great job of managing every aspect of our website.

They executed many changes to our site to make it more conversion-focused without compromising our rankings. Our SEO & PPC analyst have made many recommendations over the years, and because they have always worked so well, we now trust them to make any changes they recommend because we know they have our best interests at heart.

We work directly with our analysts regularly, and I like this because we don't have to work with someone in-between.

Over the past few years of working with Searchbloom, our firm has grown substantially. We rank #1 and #2 for our primary keywords like "long beach divorce lawyer" among many others. Our Google Ads were helpful in the beginning; however, we no longer need much because we are so busy.

Working with their team has been seamless. Searchbloom understands what we need and are quick to carry out even small changes we may need done to our website from time to time. They're also really personable on the phone, and our calls are some of my favorite meetings.

I appreciate how reliable they are. They don't miss deadlines or meetings, even if I sometimes do. I also really like how educational they are. If I don't understand something, they go to great lengths to explain and help me.

I have no recommendations for improvement.

Overall Score We're very happy with Searchbloom.
    As easy as an email.
    While they may have costed a little more than other companies we interviewed, the ROI has been amazing. I'm glad we went with real pros.
    The results speak for them self.
    I have already referred them and would be happy to do so again.

GOLD VERIFIED