Straight Forward Design

Sean Stennett Creative, Inc. was founded in January of 2009. I originally published a website with the intention of promoting my portfolio as a young college graduate with talent and potential. I have worked a couple of different jobs as a prodction designer, but over the years, I have primarily worked as a freelance artist designing logos, websites, and various print projects. I have changed my brand to reflect me as an individual graphic artist and less as a corporate machine.

Colorado Springs, CO