Milan Production Firm

Schmid Productions is a production firm specialised in video and photography.

I am Luigi Schmid and I have worked in the production field for 25 years. I like to introduce myself as a problem solver and a networker. My goal is to balance time, budget and creativity with my client’s best interests in mind. Based in Milan, I produce visual communication thanks to a global network of young and established talents. A team of friends who take great pride in working together and exploring the unbeaten path. Together, we are able to manage all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production of your projects.

Production Service
Schmid Productions is also a unique service production company for your shoot throughout the country. Our promise is that we will offer the most time-and cost-effective way to shoot in Italy. In addition to our own beautiful town, we can organise film and photoshoots throughout Italy: modern towns, artistic areas, stunning seaside locations, idyllic countryside, up in the mountains with snow (365 days a year), or historical places like Venice, Florence, Rome and Sicily. We can provide you complete production services for your projects, from smaller photoshoots to large-scale commercials and TV shows, whether you want to be in a studio or on location, plus any other production request you may have.

Milan, Italy