• My Tools

Helping businesses use social media effectively

I’m Rowan Kerek Robertson, a social media expert with over 20 years’ experience and I'm driven by helping businesses use social media effectively and efficiently.

As Former Head of Social Media for BBC Television, and an independent social media consultant since 2015, I’ve worked on hundreds of projects creating social media strategy, production of creative content, policy and workflow planning for social media activity.

My experience covers dealing with digital content and online communications of many types, in many sectors, at all scales.

I pride myself in offering all of my clients excellence as well as valuable, relevant, practical insights which positively impact their businesses.

Working with stakeholders and to business needs, I carry out audits, conduct research and social listening, develop social media strategy and help define policy.

I also design and deliver social media training on a wide range of topics.

My career in social media has spanned social media strategy and insights, audits, online moderation, community management, social media production, dealing with negative comments, advising and reporting on social media analytics, high level corporate social media oversight and team leadership.

• Undisclosed
  • Undisclosed
  • Freelancer
  • Founded 2015

No data have been added yet...

Locations (1)

Highly Rated Similar Providers

Have you worked with Rowan Social Media?

Share your experience working with Rowan Social Media on a past project by leaving a review for buyers around the world

Submit a Review

Contact Rowan Social Media

If you’re not seeing exactly what you need here, send this company a custom message. You can talk about your project needs, price, and timeline to get started on your project.

Something went wrong. Please try again.