#1 App Marketing Agency

At PreApps, we help people like you grow their app to Millions of downloads and Sales. Over the past 6 years, we have helped apps collectively reach over 550,000,000 downloads so far. I believe we can help you too.

Acquiring app users takes creative thinking and strategic planning. If you want to get solid traction that can lead to exponential growth for your app, PreApps can help. Our app experts will provide all your marketing needs at an affordable price.

Speak with one of our app experts today and get your complimentary growth plan to reach your marketing goals!

What Our App Marketing Services Can Do For You:

- Complete App Store Optimization
- Influencer Marketing
- App Growth Consulting

What You'll Get Out Of Your Complementary Strategy Call:

- Expert Advice: Speak With An App Marketing Specialist To Get The Right Advice For Your App
- Custom Growth Plan:  Receive A Complementary Action Plan That Will 10X Your Downloads & Sales
- Clear Next Steps: Get Crystal Clear On Your Next Steps To Achieve Your Marketing Goals

PreApps
30 Newbury St.
Boston, MA 02116
PreApps

Commercial Production for a Dating Application

“Our contact’s professionalism was most impressive.”

Sept. 2018 - Oct. 2018

PreApps developed three short video commercials of differing lengths.

Dallas, Texas
Calvin Pegues
CEO, Icebreakers

Feedback has been positive pending the official product launch for which the commercials were made. Highly professional, PreApps was responsive to client needs, managed independently, and produced quality work.

What challenge were you trying to address with PreApps?

I had a dating app with an impending launch for which I needed a commercial.

PreApps developed three commercials for me for the Apple and Google Play stores. The videos are 30 seconds, one minute, and two minutes long. They were able to create them without too much feedback from me. The whole project took two to two and a half weeks to complete. We’re currently talking about other marketing strategies to implement together.

I worked with the founder/CEO.

How did you come to work with PreApps?

I was doing market research and couldn’t find anyone I liked. At the same time, I saw an infomercial from them and decided to give them a call.

I was initially interested in seeing what marketing work they could do for me but they were out of my budget as a startup. They were able to provide the commercials at an affordable price.

I spent $3,000.

We worked together in September 2018.

They assigned someone to my project but the founder/CEO was my constant point of contact.

How did you come to work with PreApps?

I spent $3,000.

We worked together in September 2018.

The videos came out great and professionally crafted. The app hasn’t launched yet but based on feedback from friends and family, everyone loves the videos. I’m very happy with PreApps’s work.

How did PreApps perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated mostly via email. They were efficient and professional. For example, when we found a spelling mistake later, they went back and changed things with no problem. Also, my development team had issues posting the videos so they changed the format for all of them. They were great.

Our contact’s professionalism was most impressive. Everybody does things a certain way and some people aren’t very professional in my opinion. He was super professional and very good.

I would love if they could lower their prices so we could do full-scale marketing. I’m new to business and marketing but, at the same time, I think that in a lot of cases, you get what you pay for.

Negotiate. They gave me a price for the videos and they were willing to negotiate.

Mobile App Marketing for Gaming Studio

"[C]ommunicating regularly helped us work well together."

June 2017 - Ongoing

PreApps created and deployed a multipronged marketing strategy to highlight a gaming app for iOS, conducting keyword research and preparing gameplay graphics. They’ll soon assist with press mentions.

Hyderabad, India
CEO, Game Development Studio

The first launched game attracted over 5,000 installations and 100 mentions, thanks to PreApps’ strategic optimization. The team’s organization, consistent output, and predictable scheduling make the partnership productive.

I'm the founder and CEO of a studio that builds world-class mobile games.

For what projects/services did your company hire PreApps?

We engaged PreApps for a four-game marketing project.

We needed to have articles written about our games, conduct keyword research, and prepare screenshots and gameplay trailers.

PreApps team is working on App Store optimization for our games—keywords, descriptions, screenshots, and videos. After the game launches, they will help us with paid and unpaid press mentions across the world.

We are working with three other PR firms besides PreApps. In a few months, we will know which company is the best fit for us.

I interact with Sean (Founder & CEO, PreApps) most of the time.

We launched our first game before Christmas and received over 100 mentions. This helped us reach more than 5,000 installations, which made us happy.

We have weekly calls that allow us to keep everything organized.

Sean has been our main point of contact, and communicating regularly helped us work well together. I think they have a strong workflow and give necessary materials on time.

PreApps is an ideal partner for companies that have a product ready and validated. In our case, we were not at this stage with our product before we worked with PreApps. I haven’t seen breakout success for our games yet, so I don't know if they can take a game from zero to 100 million users, but I am confident they can take us from zero to 10,000.