#1 App Marketing Agency

Silver

At PreApps, we help people like you grow their app to Millions of downloads and Sales. Over the past 6 years, we have helped apps collectively reach over 550,000,000 downloads so far. I believe we can help you too.

Acquiring app users takes creative thinking and strategic planning. If you want to get solid traction that can lead to exponential growth for your app, PreApps can help. Our app experts will provide all your marketing needs at an affordable price.

Speak with one of our app experts today and get your complimentary growth plan to reach your marketing goals!

What Our App Marketing Services Can Do For You:

- Complete App Store Optimization
- Influencer Marketing
- App Growth Consulting

What You'll Get Out Of Your Complementary Strategy Call:

- Expert Advice: Speak With An App Marketing Specialist To Get The Right Advice For Your App
- Custom Growth Plan:  Receive A Complementary Action Plan That Will 10X Your Downloads & Sales
- Clear Next Steps: Get Crystal Clear On Your Next Steps To Achieve Your Marketing Goals

Boston, MA
  • United States

Optimization & Launch of Obituary Creation App

"Our revenue continues to grow each month as well as user engagement."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

PreApps prepared an app launch for an obituary creation service. They also optimized the application with the right content for app stores.

Culpeper, Virginia
Scott Found
Creator, MyObits

Since launch, the app has received over 20,000 downloads. Revenue and engagement are also increasing. The team at PreApps is communicative and professional. They're skilled in their industry.

I am the creator of MyObits, an obituary creation app. We saw a need for affordable obituaries delivered in a more direct approach. The high cost of traditional print obituaries is causing grieving families to abbreviate information or even foregoing an obituary altogether. Our app is free to download and experience.

For what projects/services did your company hire PreApps?

We hired PreApps to help launch our app, optimize app stores with creatives and proper content.

We wanted to introduce our app appropriately considering the subject matter. It’s a very niche market and presented challenges to reach our target audiences.

Reviewed the top 10 app launch vendors and after speaking with Sean, I felt as though I had a good match.

Everything from ASO, to creatives, to ASA creation and ongoing optimization. Securing quality app reviews from reputable sources, some of which are still referring my app.

I had a project manager and there were team members added along the way that specialized in different aspects of the project.

We knew it would be tough since we weren’t Candy Crush, but since launch we have had well over 25K downloads. Our revenue continues to grow each month as well as user engagement.

Very easy, they presented ideas and executed them professionally. We had video conferences regularly to track progress, adjust keywords and continue to optimize.

Great communication and knowledge base in their offerings.

None

Commercial Production for a Dating Application

“Our contact’s professionalism was most impressive.”

Sept. 2018 - Oct. 2018

PreApps developed three short video commercials of differing lengths.

Dallas, Texas
Calvin Pegues
CEO, Icebreakers

Feedback has been positive pending the official product launch for which the commercials were made. Highly professional, PreApps was responsive to client needs, managed independently, and produced quality work.

What challenge were you trying to address with PreApps?

I had a dating app with an impending launch for which I needed a commercial.

PreApps developed three commercials for me for the Apple and Google Play stores. The videos are 30 seconds, one minute, and two minutes long. They were able to create them without too much feedback from me. The whole project took two to two and a half weeks to complete. We’re currently talking about other marketing strategies to implement together.

I worked with the founder/CEO.

How did you come to work with PreApps?

I was doing market research and couldn’t find anyone I liked. At the same time, I saw an infomercial from them and decided to give them a call.

I was initially interested in seeing what marketing work they could do for me but they were out of my budget as a startup. They were able to provide the commercials at an affordable price.

I spent $3,000.

We worked together in September 2018.

They assigned someone to my project but the founder/CEO was my constant point of contact.

How did you come to work with PreApps?

I spent $3,000.

We worked together in September 2018.

The videos came out great and professionally crafted. The app hasn’t launched yet but based on feedback from friends and family, everyone loves the videos. I’m very happy with PreApps’s work.

How did PreApps perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated mostly via email. They were efficient and professional. For example, when we found a spelling mistake later, they went back and changed things with no problem. Also, my development team had issues posting the videos so they changed the format for all of them. They were great.

Our contact’s professionalism was most impressive. Everybody does things a certain way and some people aren’t very professional in my opinion. He was super professional and very good.

I would love if they could lower their prices so we could do full-scale marketing. I’m new to business and marketing but, at the same time, I think that in a lot of cases, you get what you pay for.

Negotiate. They gave me a price for the videos and they were willing to negotiate.

Mobile App Marketing for Gaming Studio

"[C]ommunicating regularly helped us work well together."

June 2017 - Ongoing

PreApps created and deployed a multipronged marketing strategy to highlight a gaming app for iOS, conducting keyword research and preparing gameplay graphics. They’ll soon assist with press mentions.

Hyderabad, India
CEO, Game Development Studio

The first launched game attracted over 5,000 installations and 100 mentions, thanks to PreApps’ strategic optimization. The team’s organization, consistent output, and predictable scheduling make the partnership productive.

I'm the founder and CEO of a studio that builds world-class mobile games.

For what projects/services did your company hire PreApps?

We engaged PreApps for a four-game marketing project.

We needed to have articles written about our games, conduct keyword research, and prepare screenshots and gameplay trailers.

PreApps team is working on App Store optimization for our games—keywords, descriptions, screenshots, and videos. After the game launches, they will help us with paid and unpaid press mentions across the world.

We are working with three other PR firms besides PreApps. In a few months, we will know which company is the best fit for us.

I interact with Sean (Founder & CEO, PreApps) most of the time.

We launched our first game before Christmas and received over 100 mentions. This helped us reach more than 5,000 installations, which made us happy.

We have weekly calls that allow us to keep everything organized.

Sean has been our main point of contact, and communicating regularly helped us work well together. I think they have a strong workflow and give necessary materials on time.

PreApps is an ideal partner for companies that have a product ready and validated. In our case, we were not at this stage with our product before we worked with PreApps. I haven’t seen breakout success for our games yet, so I don't know if they can take a game from zero to 100 million users, but I am confident they can take us from zero to 10,000.

App Launch for Social Networking Game

"They did exactly what they said they would do."

Jan. 2018 - Aug. 2019

PreApps assisted with the launch of a social networking application for iOS and Android devices. The team produced videos and created keywords for the product.

Tallahassee, Florida
Bert Pope
Founder, Awesome Company Worldwide LLC

While there were some issues with downloads, the app is displayed well within the app stores. PreApps has a skilled and communicative team of developers that exhibit strong leadership. They delivered what is expected.

Founder, Awesome Company Worldwide LLC creating Positive Social Network Game app

The launch of the app called AWESOME on Ios and Google Play

Downloads and making the footprint in the app store as nice and informative as possible

asked around and also searched on the web

create videos, search words, leadership, guidance text to share

at least 7 people from preapps and maybe others on teams creating was was being produced from our meetings

my project had download issues so I cant say we had great beginning but we do look great in the app stores

great

they were detailed and communicated all the way throughout the process what was going on and why.

They did exactly what they said they would do.

Advertising Content for Internet Company

"I loved working with PreApps because they produced great content and an excellent press release."

Sept. 2017 - July 2019

PreApps created advertising content for an internet company. This included promo videos, app store optimization, screenshots, and more.

Robert Sabharwal
Founder, HotSpotMe.io

The app has successfully launched, aided by the advertising content created by PreApps. Their team has a steady workflow and sticks to a defined timeline.

I am the founder and CEO of HotSpotMe, Inc.

For what projects/services did your company hire PreApps?

We hired PreApps to create advertising content (including two promo videos, app store optimization, screenshots, etc.), to write and distribute a press release to various outlets, and to secure app reviews upon launch.

We sought to get some PR and to have an excellent app store presence upon launch.

Found them through Google.

They created two promo videos, performed app store optimization, created screenshots, wrote a press release and distributed it to various outlets. They also secured a number of solid app reviews for us.

I worked with two members of their team.

The app reviews were great, the app store profile is excellent, and user growth is slowly increasing.

Great workflow. Everything was easy and smooth.

I loved working with PreApps because they produced great content and an excellent press release. But, I really appreciated the fact that my company was so behind schedule in terms of a timeline (over two years), yet PreApps was ready to go once we were ready to launch. They hadn't heard from us in many months, but when I told them our app would be launching in a week, they were prepared and did a great job.

I can't think of any but I have nothing to compare them to. This was the first team we outsourced for marketing, and we were happy with the results.

Video Production for Medical & Legal Information App

"This firm really knows what they are doing."

Oct. 2018

PreApps produced an explainer video for an application that shares medical and legal information to medical professionals.

Barbara Keller
President & Founder, Mind Your Loved Ones (MYLO)

The completed video is now part of the app's marketing strategy. The team at PreApps is professional and hardworking. They truly care about their clients, delivering a responsive service.

MYLO is an app that allows users to maintain critical medical and legal information on their phone for themselves and their loved ones. Profiles can be shared and information transferred to medical professionals instantaneously through email, text, or fax.

For what projects/services did your company hire PreApps?

MYLO needed a video that explained what we do.

We wanted something that would explain the app and its uses.

I read one of Sean (President, PreApps) ’s books and saw immediately that he was incredibly knowledgeable and talented, By the way his book was the best book I read on the topic of marketing apps.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Once we agreed on the price - his team asked me for some details and my website address. We discussed the ideas and his team took it from there.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I was assigned a person to work with and he was very responsive and was available at my schedule. They really tried their best to make sure I was happy with the result.

The video was completed in a week, and is now on my website and is part of our marketing presentation. The team was phenomenal, fantastic, caring and professional.

It was extremely effective - they had great ideas but also listened to ours.

This firm really knows what they are doing. I am sure they help companies expand their market share and revenue.

I can’t think of any areas of improvement . My issue is that we are a startup and don’t have the capital needed to keep growing our relationship. But as soon as we do I plan on going back to Sean to see how he can help me.

Overall Score Top of the line
    Setting up an appointment was easy and they provide a call in number and a reminder. It was all very well thought out.
    It’s pricey - at least for a start up. But Sean will work with you to see if he can do something.
    PreApps gave me a first rate product - they understood what I wanted and produced an excellent video within a week.
    Absolutely 100%. - you can’t go wrong.

Silver