Web & Mobile App Development Company

Perception System established in 2001, is an international custom software development company, experienced in full-scale service solutions for mobile applications, web development, E-commerce and cloud.

Company At a Glance

• Global Satisfied Clients: 500+
  • Projects Delivered: 3000+
  • Countries Covered: 60+
  • Yearly Growth: 200%+
  • Ready to use solution: 15+

Our portfolio shows that we have years long proven experience of successful project development of any size and of any complexity with startups, entrepreneurs and corporates to speak for us.

CONTACT US for free quote

Application platform
CRM functions
CRM solutions

Sanofi, Jockey, Little Hearts, ICICI, Ogilvy, Lee, Axxess, IIM-Ahm

We also offer dedicated developer facilities with different skill-sets along with system maintenance and content management responsibility.

Trade n Play

Trade n Play is a real game changer. A video game trading app that lets you find gamers nearby, check their game libraries and exchange your games.

Gilol - (iPad Point of Sale)

Gilol is a cloud-based mobile POS for iPad allows restaurants & cafes to organise menus, print KOT, manage customers queue, accept payment and invoicing. No need to establish complex hardware terminals & server when you have “gilol POS”. It’s cloud based i.e. it allows management of all data
from anywhere.

Product Gallery & Video Management Module

100% Reposive Design

Explore Website : UM Brands

Ecreasys

Ecreasys is a software company providing call centers services, mobile development services, data entry services, admin services, QA services, creative services, CRM services etc.

Go And Get Staffed

Go And Get Staffed is an online job portal where employer and jobseeker can register and login and can search jobs, post resumes, post jobs, search resumes, manage applications, track applications, pay for products etc. The main feature implemented in this website is referral program where jobseeker and employer can refer their friends and can get discount if any of referral registers or purchases product over the website.

Callcorder

A call recording app for iPhone and Windows Phone available for over 40 countries. You can record incoming and outgoing phone calls and get downloadable MP3 file.

Available here: Callcorder

Annodomini Nation

Annodomini Nation for selling music online, contains filters based on different types of licenes, different types of roles like Producer, Artist, Inner circle members.

Features:

Music Player

Audio Water Mark

Advanced Sales Reports

Zoom Cyprus

Zoom Cyprus one of the most innovative, interactive applications is here now for you to enjoy. Imagine the application that can offer you the most updated information about businesses, guide you around Cyprus with offline GPS navigation, show you the best offers in your locality and allow you to use advanced features, for example direct sharing of your location with your friends. Zoom is a powerful application with a lot of handy features that can help you every day and any time.

COOKPACK

Cookpack is a hongkong based food delivery provider. Customer menu and meal plnas can be created by user and payment can be made by card.

FEATURES:

Producer Gallery

100% Responsive Layout

Sahmalnour

FEATURES

Donetion Cart - Donator will be donate without limitations as per his/her capabilities

Multilingual Support - Espagnol, Francais, Arabic, English and Deutsch

Milti-currency Support - EURO, $ Dollar and Riyal - SAR

Language Specific Banner Management

Donation certification for customers in all languages

Seperate them (LTR, RTL) for Arabic language

Site News module

Album wise Photo and Video Gallery with Reviews and Ratings

Amazing Newsletters Developed for defferent occasions

Live chat

Social Integration

Explore Website: Sahmalnour

File Pro

Multipurpose, Easy-to-Use and Robust app for files & documents. Import files, documents & media from PC/Mac, email attachments, dropbox, sugarsync, iCloud & Box.net to File Pro along with amazing transfer features of FTP and Wifi.

Available on App Store: File Pro

[email protected] is a campus navigator for students, staff and visitors for the University of Essex, UK. The app provides indoor and outdoor, building-to-building, multi-floor navigation and includes provisions for accessible routes. All of the content for routing and navigating is available offline and an Internet connection is only required when further information is linked to external web-sites.

Go Discover

Discover the city like never before, and save big doing it! We personally handpick some of the best venues in the city within the following categories: Eat & Drink, Cocktail & Party, Shopping, Body & Soul, Travel & Culture and Specials.

Explore at Perception

Chili Club

Chili Club APP in you pocket is pretty great, but it gets even better. When you chose to visit one of our Partner venue, you will get a discount of 10% – 50%!! So, what are you waiting for, go explore your city!

TrailBuilder

his App is basically used for the Trails organized by Schools. It allows teachers to import Projects by login with their ids.

WhatsMyM3 HD

WhatsMyM3 is based on a research validated screen that in 3 minutes assesses your risk of depression, bipolar and anxiety and PTSD. After completing the short checklist you receive a personalized confidential report sharing how much burden these symptoms may be causing you. Please reach out to a professional or go directly to the emergency room should you feel a need for help.

Hangman Pro

Basically Hangman is a word game, where your goal is to guess correct word before you finish your attempts otherwise got hang.

Fax Pro – Fax PDF & Photos On The Go

Simple, yet delightful way to send & receive faxes on the go & fulfil the need of your business with a new fax number. Here we bring Fax Pro that transforms your iOS device into portable fax station. Fax Pro lets you send faxes at very least costs like no other apps to various destination world wide.

Mobile Optimization for Job Board Startup

"They wanted to make sure that we were happy and constantly asked me for feedback."

Perception System Pvt Ltd updated and optimized an online job board to operate on mobile platforms.

New South Wales, Australia
Owner, Recruitment & Training Company

Perception System Pvt Ltd’s work has provided greater access and usability of the existing website while opening the business to additional markets. The team delivered excellent project management, routine updates, responsive customer service, and frequent communication.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

I am the owner of a recruitment and training company that specializes in the Australia Caravan Park industry. We offer an online job board to people who are looking for work in the holiday park industry and employers seeking staff. We also assist with specialized recruitment and training needs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perception System?

I was looking to update my website to be mobile responsive.

Perception System optimized my website to work on mobile platforms. It was crucial to me that all links and content was viewable on a mobile device.

How did you come to work with Perception System?

I was recommended to them by another service provider, so I decided to try them out and see if they could deliver.

How much have you invested with Perception System?

The whole project was less than $10,000.

The project is completed.

The product that Perception System has provided greater usability of my website and, ultimately, has opened my business up to other markets.

How did Perception System perform from a project management standpoint?

They [Perception System] performed project management great. They kept me updated and asked for my feedback along the way.

What did you find most impressive about Perception System?

There was a lot of communication throughout the project, which I appreciated. They wanted to make sure that we were happy and constantly asked me for feedback, which also made me quite happy.

Are there any areas Perception System could improve?

No. From my point of view, everything was good. This job was performed to my satisfaction. The company asked for me to check and provide feedback along the way and was very quick to respond to any questions.

Overall Score Everything was good. Sometimes, communication was a challenge, as was the time difference, but nothing we couldn’t work around, I was happy.
    There wasn’t a timeline, but I was happy with the attention my project received.
    They were competitive against other quotes I received. The fact that they were more cost effective didn't result in a poorer quality product, which can sometimes happen, so I was happy.
    They met all expectations and delivered in a reasonable time frame.
    I would recommend them.

e-Commerce Development for Mining Company

"They made a concerted effort to make sure they delivered everything on time."

Perception System Pvt Ltd completed several e-commerce solutions. They implemented e-commerce capability into a website, built several additional websites, and provide ongoing maintenance and feature upgrades.

Australia
Marketing Manager, Mining Company

Perception System Pvt Ltd has been exceptionally responsive and professional from the beginning. The team is technically competent, meets all deadlines, and conducts efficient project management.

Our company markets equipment.

I am in charge of marketing. I look after the website and email marketing campaigns.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Perception System?

I was looking for an e-commerce solution.

They helped develop e-commerce capability into our website. They've built us several websites and maintain them while adding new features.

How did you come to work with Perception System?

I approached companies in Australia and India. I sent out a specification to several firms in Australia and about 15 Indian firms. Out of the 15 in India, there were about three companies that responded in a very timely and professional manner. Perception was one of those. I spoke with some of their past Australian clients to get an idea of the process Perception used. They said the team at Perception communicated very effectively and professionally.

The project was less than $10,000.

I still work with them to maintain the websites.

The results have been generally good. The whole process has worked out well and has been very effective.

How did Perception System perform from a project management standpoint?

Perception System was very responsive. In their proposal, they had a timeline, and they met the schedule. They made a concerted effort to make sure they delivered everything on time which I was very impressed with.

What distinguishes Perception System from other providers?

I found them to be very responsive. One particular person who was responsible for the e-commerce development was very technically competent, responsive, and professional.

Is there anything Perception System could have improved or done differently?

Nothing that could be changed. I am very happy with their work.

Overall Score They've always worked very hard to get any issues fixed within the same day.
    They worked very hard to get the project completed.
    They were very cost-effective. I chose them based on other Australian consumers who had used their services. I asked them why they chose Perception, and it was mostly their professionalism and their communication skills.
    I felt they delivered on the points that were delivered in the specification. I was very happy.
    I would recommend them to people I was close to and who work in a different industry.

App Development for Dental Practice

"Perception System was very understanding of what we needed, which was very important to us."

Perception System Pvt Ltd developed a patient question-and-answer app to improve appointment experiences. The team was already serving as a technology partner in an ongoing relationship.

Dr. Manish Shah
Managing Director, Aashu Wellness Clinic

Perception System Pvt Ltd successfully completed the app. The team was competent and enjoyable to work with. They had a good understanding of the project’s scope and requirements.

My business is a dental clinic called Aashu Wellness Clinic.

I am the CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Perception System?

I needed development work to help make a patient's time at the clinic go smoother. I wanted to be able to provide a resource for my patients with questions that I couldn't answer.

Perception System built me an app to help answer any questions patients might have when visiting my clinic.

How did you come to work with Perception System?

I had an existing relationship with the people at Perception System, which made it easy deciding to work with them.

It was less than $3,000.

It's an ongoing relationship.

How did Perception System perform from a project management standpoint?

Perception System did a good job. We had fun working together. I found them to be very competent.

Web Development for Music Website

"Their functionalities are intuitive and Perception System goes beyond the scope of interface development and design."

Perception System designed and developed a responsive website and iOS and Android apps for a gig platform. The site sustains 3,000 members with minimal bugs.

Los Angeles Metro Area
CEO at Music Employment Website

Perception System wrote elegant, precise code and had a keen sense for integrating functionality with design. The platform they developed has an essentially nonexistent cancellation rate, a testament to the platform’s broad appeal. Perception was honest about pricing and available at all times.

That's My Gig is a worldwide employment website that operates within the music industry. We serve 3,000-plus members and have a team of three full-time employees as well as several part-time ones.

I am the chief executive officer of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Perception System?

We needed development resources.

We've used their company in order to build our entire website, including its responsive design, as well as our Android and iOS apps. All of our site users are as impressed as I am. Our site has minimal errors, and we have more than 3,000 site members, but we only receive a tech support email a couple of times a week.

How did you come to work with Perception System?

I found them online, through a web search. Before proceeding with their company, we had hired and fired four development teams. They were all OK, but I'm a very picky client. We found Perception System, and I proceeded with caution as you should with any developer. I tasked the team with a simple task and, upon delivery, I requested customizations. They delivered 100 percent of the work on time and on target with the quoted price.

The total cost of the project was around $30,000.

We started working together 18 months ago. Our relationship is ongoing.

Perception's work is precise, clean and elegant. We are happy with the results and have measured it. The best metric for success would be our cancellation rate. Whenever a member becomes frustrated with the interface design, they will typically delete their profile. Our cancellation rate is non-existent. Out of 3,000 current members, we're only seen five profile deletions.

How did Perception System perform from a project management standpoint?

Their functionalities are intuitive and Perception System goes beyond the scope of interface development and design. They offer great insight for business development.

What distinguishes Perception System from other providers?

The first notable aspect of Perception System is their communication skills. They can be reached on a daily basis by us through Skype and Basecamp. The second aspect is the fact that they're honest – they hold to their quoted price and the depth and scope of the project.

Is there anything Perception System could have improved or done differently?

They mainly operate out of India. They're proficient in English but, in order to make things more efficient, we need to communicate with them in an active tone, avoiding colloquialisms or idioms.

Software Development for Human Resources Firm

"Perception System is in the 5% of providers who understand what they are doing."

Perception System Pvt Ltd assisted with various marketing tasks. The team developed software, completed modifications, and integrated third party software to increase coverage.

David Tainsh
Director, Class Quick

Perception System Pvt Ltd understood the full scope of integrations and delivered an effective solution. Their work has increased access to over 15,000 more business clients. The team provided daily updates and regular communication throughout the project.

We're Class Quick, a job board, and general internet marketing company. There are 15 people here and we've been in business for ten years.

I am the Director.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Perception System?

Perception System helped us primarily with marketing tasks. They integrated us with third party software, which enabled us to get a bigger coverage in the area that we operate.

They did a lot of modifications and integrations for us. Perception System developed software, and we wanted a few modifications to make the software better for marketing purposes.

How did you come to work with Perception System?

Perception System was recommended to us by a company we have a working relationship with.

The project was under $10,000.

The project is complete.

A lot of providers don't realize how integrations are supposed to work. Perception Systems knew the full scope of the work. In our experience, a lot of companies underestimate what is actually involved. What Perception Systems provided for us opens up access to about 15,000 more business clients.

How did Perception System perform from a project management standpoint?

Perception System was pretty good. They liked to keep us informed of what they were doing. We would get daily updates, which we appreciated.

What distinguishes Perception System from other providers?

Perception System is in the 5% of providers that understand what they are doing. A lot of providers you work with will see what you want but not understand the distance and scope of the project.

Is there anything Perception System could have improved or done differently?

There wasn’t anything Perception System could have done better.

The cost is a bit higher than we would have liked.
    I would say they're pretty much perfect in what they do. They're very hardworking people.

App Development for Keyboard Manufacturer

"Perception System’s ability to take on and deliver innovative projects is what sets them apart."

Perception System Pvt Ltd created an Android keyboard app to promote the prototype of a new keyboard layout design. The project was completed in nine months.

Ireland
Managing Director, Keyboard Manufacturer

The app has received positive feedback during its 30-day test period. It is easy to use, features a high-quality design, and implements all requirements. Perception System Pvt Ltd delivered consistently solid performance and communication during each phase of the project.

I work for a keyboard company that builds 21st century designed keyboards to improve worker productivity. Our optimized radial keyboard has been designed to address the shortcomings of the existing standard QWERTY design. It helps users improve their keyboarding skills, increasing data entry speed.

I am the Managing Director and Technical Officer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Perception System?

We were trying to prove the worth of a new concept for keyboards. The radial keyboard design, which is what we're promoting, is a radical new design in terms of keyboard layout. We felt that the cheapest way to go about proving the new keyboards worth was to create a mobile application.

We asked Perception System to create an Android keyboard app. We're basing the actual prototype on the app that was created.

How did you come to work with Perception System?

The app took approximately nine months to develop. I researched who were the leading app developers in the market at the time, and Perception System kept coming up. We ended up deciding to go with Perception System.

It was approximately $24,000.

The project is completed.

We got very good feedback on the performance of the application over a 30-day test period. We're hoping to launch the actual product in a few months. Those that have used the app have raved about how easy it is to use. That reflects well on both the quality design and the fact that Perception System was able to implement it in the manner we specified. Users have asked us when we're bringing out an iPhone version. We would love to bring out both an upgraded version of the Android keyboard and a matching version for the iPhone.

How did Perception Systems perform from a project management standpoint?

Their performance was consistently good for each state of the development up to and including, the final working product. The system of communication was online and worked very well. They provided us with the project outline and schedule and then tackled it in stages.

What distinguishes Perception System from other providers?

Perception System's ability to take on and deliver innovative projects is what sets them apart from their competitors. Wherever we searched on the internet, their ratings were consistently high. The user experience mentioned was always positive. This gave us confidence that they had the ability to deliver the Android app solution we were looking for.

Is there anything Perception System could have improved or done differently?

Communication and response time could have been a bit better. They gave us decision-making power for every aspect of the project, down to the colors.

The project was delivered on the agreed schedule and budget.
    The price was a little high. I would prefer to spend a bit less on the next project we do with them.

App Development for Education Organization

"Perception System did remarkably well in providing the best solutions."

Perception System Pvt Ltd provided web and app development services over the course of 5 months. The team communicated through Skype and completed all work online to enhance existing educational products.

Singapore
Managing Director, Education Tour Company

Perception System Pvt Ltd created an app that met all project needs. It has facilitated a new student experience that increases engagement and participation in educational tours. The team provided appropriate solutions and excellent customer service for all development and server setup requirements.

Our company is an education organization that specializes in tours for local and international students. We make our tours more engaging by utilizing different technology like iPods, tablets, and headphones.

I am the Managing Director.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Perception System Pvt Ltd?

We needed app and web development done to enhance the experience we were giving to students.

They helped us with web and app development. All our communication was done through Skype. Everything was done online and the whole project took us about 5 months to complete.

How did you come to work with Perception System Pvt Ltd?

When we came up with the idea for this project, we searched Google for a trusted developer that could provide us with professional solutions. The cost of the project played an important role before any final decisions were made. We eventually decided to go with Perception System.

We would be in the $10,000 to $50,000 range.

Because of this project, we are now able to create an entirely new experience for our students. They are now participating and engaging with the tours fully.

What distinguishes Perception System Pvt Ltd from other providers?

Perception System did remarkably well in providing the best solutions and customer service for app development, web development, and server setup.

Is there anything Perception System Pvt Ltd could have improved or done differently?

Initially, I thought outsourcing the project would be a challenge since we are working in two different part of the worlds, but it was not. We explained what we wanted from them, and they were able to create an app that met those needs.