design wordpress websites for people.

My name is Toban Penner and I’m a web designer and developer living in Durham, NC. I specialize in WordPress, specifically, custom WordPress themes and templates. I love working with WordPress and can do any sort of customization you want. I love clean, functional web design that allows for easy client content management. I hand code HTML and PHP, and design using CSS. I mainly work with Photoshop and Illustrator for my graphics. All the sites I design are fully SEO optimized.

For those that need ongoing SEO support, I offer 3 packages that are guaranteed to get results. Don’t worry, you will be able to get a hold of me. I pride myself in good client communication.

Durham, NC