When Life Gives You Lemons...

Gold

Pearl Lemon is a premier SEO Company and Lead Generation Agency based in London.

We specialise in increasing your search visibility on Google, driving qualified b2b leads and growing your company as a consequence.

We're fortunate to have grown incredibly quickly in our short time in industry and honestly - would love to do the same for you.

If your ranking on Google isn't quite where you want it to be, and you're just not getting the right leads calling you up - then reach out to us on 02071833436

• City Road

Go International

Elevano

Pierre Carapetian

The European Magazine

We managed to outrank Wonga for some very competitive keywords for a Pay Day Loan Company. Take a look at our case study.

Here's the video for you to see!

Client: Blackfog

Industry: cybersecurity

Main concern: Technical SEO issues

Results: 169 keywords indexed | 10x number of clicks | 5x number of impressions | CTR increase

Client: Pierre Carapetian

Industry: Real Estate

Goal: They wanted to increase their site's visibility in search engine results pages and more specifically to get more traffic to their blog to educate readers.

Results: We quadrupled their organic traffic, resulting in a $120,000 increase in revenue.

Watch

Here!

We helped this HR company create and implement an off-page link building strategy. There was position growth with 41 keywords.

Watch Here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLG77co1jDReEYW8hfixQqJi7Pa88ElAq-&v=...

We highlight our skill with our SEO services. We were able to help a magazine company gain a 93% increase in new users in 2 months.

Watch Here!

We also specialize in YouTube SEO services. In this case study we were able to help the company achieve 2.5k additional Organic Views.

Watch Here!

We have also aided a recruitment agency in growth. They experienced a +20.9 Keyword Research Growth.

Watch Here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OE7UEd90FU

We have aided Design Consultant Berlin gain 24.4+ Keyword Movement.

Watch Here!

Our client, Senior Guidance, sought us out for SEO help after the Google Medic Update. This case study highlights how we helped and our client services during our time working with them.

Watch Here!

One of our clients Pass the Keys tells us about their experience of working with us and how our SEO techniques helped them.

Watch our case study here!

Cathy Biase is a client based in Nutrition Consultation. We helped them achieve personal brand organic and keyword growth by 50%.

View the case study here!

A Zest For is a dog nutrition client running on Shopify. In a short amount of time, we improved their SEO to see greater ranking and more sales.

Watch the case study here!

Book Like a Boss is a Saas company and was able to achieve greater organic sales and traffic with our SEO services.

Watch the case study here!

With our SEO services, Big Value Banners was able to achieve #1 Google Ranking.

Watch the case study here!

Wolf Auto Parts came to us for Magento ECommerce and On-Page SEO services. We were able to achieve top 3 Google Rank for them.

Watch the case study here!

Our client, The Sweat Store, sought us to help increase their overall revenue on their Shopify store. Their CRO and SMO went from $5 to $25

Watch Here!

The OAL sought out help with YouTube Optimisation services with us. We were able to help them rank higher on YouTube and Google for their videos when searched.

Watch Here!

Quora is a platform that allows for lead generation. Watching our case study can help highlight how to do that and overall Quora ranking for SEO.

Watch Here!

Our client, Wolverhampton Self Storage, sought us out for Local SEO services. With our aid, there were able to achieve #1 Google Ranking.

Watch Here!

Our client was a Private Therapy Clinic in London. We got them to achieve #1 Google Ranking with Local SEO.

Watch Here!

With our E-commerce SEO services, our client saw 32+ keyword position increase on Google Rankings in less than 3 months.

Watch Here!

Our client, Design Bundles, needed improvement with our E-Commerce SEO services. We were able to achieve doubling their revenue in 3 months time.

Watch Here!

For this client, we focused on Magento E-Commerce SEO. They accomplished a 43% increase in sales.

Watch Here!

For this client, our services focused on moving from a custom CMS to Wordpress.

Loft Conversion - Move From Custom CMS to WordPress

Watch Here!

Vapes E-Commerce needed help with increasing their impressions. With our plan of attack, they were able to go from 994 to 11.6k Impressions.

Lead Generation for Event Company

"I respect them because they were always up front and honest with me."

$10,000,000+

May - June 2019

Pearl Lemon delivered an online lead generation campaign to increase attendance at an event.

Lulu Laidlaw-Smith
VP Events & Sales, Paddington Works

Attendance to the event grew at a rapid pace, and a significant number of respondents gave positive feedback regarding Pearl Lemon’s approach. The team provided recurrent progress updates that clearly demonstrated their impact. Their knowledge and transparency set them apart from other vendors.

I’m the founder of Rip It Up, Start Again and am working in partnership with Paddington Works, a creative co-working space and event hosting establishment. I am driving both new memberships in the office space and establishing events to suit and support growth for the members.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pearl Lemon?

I was looking to create an online awareness campaign. My goals were unachievable: gain sign-ups for attendance to my event in two weeks. It's been fast and furious.

We wanted to build awareness and drive sign-ups. A lot. It was a huge reach across the finance, commercial purpose, and health & wellbeing sectors.

I selected Pearl Lemon because they were the one out of many—about one vendor per day contacts me online—that caught my attention, mainly because their approach was human. Each message was crafted with thought and consistency, and it was clear that they weren’t lazily repeating information like other vendors tend to do. It showed that they cared deeply and that they respect their role in this very competitive space.

I briefed them on my campaign, including my goals, post event metrics, and where I was heading with my own KPIs. I even let them know about the bigger goals that I was trying to achieve beyond this event.

I worked really closely with Kas (Lead Generation Director, Pearl Lemon Leads).

There was an immediate pick up of attendees, and we received comments back from some of them complimenting us on our approach. Most of these comments came from marketers who understand the difficulties in creating engagement. I was very impressed.

I didn't interfere with Pearl Lemon’s approach because I trusted their expertise in this space. I gave them a thorough brief that included our tone of voice, and they took this and built a fresh campaign, giving me the choice of two routes. The work was excellent.

Both Kas and my other point of contact were supportive throughout the initial week of the project. The prep work took us all about four days, and we kicked off on day five.

Kas and I became digital pen pals. He provided daily support and regularly gave me the context of what was happening. He told me about how he was affecting each change and what the results were. He also gave me clear instructions for what I needed to do. I felt very safe knowing that we were all doing the best that we could and that we were all hoping for our goals to be achieved.

I was really impressed with their expertise. They knew how to create the approach, taking into consideration each detail that pertained to the delivery of the campaign. Most importantly, they knew how to manage me and my expectations. I respect them because they were always up front and honest with me. They weren’t afraid to tell me no as often as I needed to hear it. Ultimately, I believe that they want to see me succeed as much as I do.

I was initially uncomfortable about paying up front, but I now realize that it showed my commitment to them and cemented a much more trusting relationship. They more than earned it before the campaign even ended.

Overall Score They're a top team. I love working with them.
    Scheduling was easy.
    The cost was very competitive. I will continue to work with them.
    They believe in themselves and prove this in their delivery.
    Absolutely, I have already.

Website SEO for Vape Store

"Getting in touch with Deepak is always easy and he is always happy to help."

Sept. 2018 - Dec. 2019

Pearl Lemon ran an SEO campaign for the e-commerce website of a vape liquid and components store.

Aftab Sherwani
Director, Online Vape Retailer

The efforts of Pearl Lemon resulted in an increase of 30% in unique monthly website traffic and grew purchases on the site. Their team was friendly and professional, emphasizing the importance of effective communication both internally and with their client to create a good final product

I am the director of an online retailer of e liquids and vaping products

For what projects/services did your company hire Pearl Lemon?

We hired pearl lemon for SEO services trying to gain more unique visitors

Gain more unique visitors and increase sales

I had connected with Deepak on linked in and saw his passion and proven track record helping other business grow their online presence. After speaking with Deepak and working with the guys at pearl lemon I decided to go with them as they defended passionately not only about SEO but also my business

After the intitial discussion we put a plan in place to grow the number of visitors the website had

Although the work is managed by project managers and other SEO experts in the business. Getting in touch with Deepak is always easy and he is always happy to help.

A monthly growth of about 30% new visitors

How did the Pearl Lemon perform from a project management standpoint?

Pleasant team to work with who have good internal communication and also with myself

What impresses you about the Pearl Lemon?

Deepaks responsiveness to any questions iv had

The analysis videos made by the project managers could be abit more detailed and specific to my industry

Lead Generation for B2C Property Investment Firm

"They are dedicated to their clients."

Feb. - June 2019

Pearl Lemon developed a LinkedIn inbound lead generation strategy and followed up with target prospects through phone calls and emails.

Business Analyst, B2C Property Investment Firm

Their commitment to understanding the specifics of the business made a difference. Pearl Lemon is a communicative partner and they welcome feedback and suggested changes.

I’m a business analyst for Gladfish, a B2C property investment company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pearl Lemon?

We run various lead generation activities and we were looking for a fresh source of leads.

We wanted better-qualified leads for our company using LinkedIn outreach and inbound marketing as well as cold calling.

One of their partners approached us on LinkedIn. We responded and had several calls, emails, and then met in person.

They developed a LinkedIn inbound lead generation strategy and followed up with target prospects on email along with calling them.

We worked with Deepak (SEO Director, Pearl Lemon), Kas (Lead Generation Director), Bogdan (Project Manager), and one other team member.

Property investment leads are a hard sell for anybody. We’ve worked with a ton of companies that promise everything to us and don’t deliver. Pearl Lemon knew it would be a learning process, and we found that refreshing.

Their management and communication were superb. We had WhatsApp conversations and they’re open to feedback and responsive to suggestions.

They are dedicated to their clients.

I think they could have focused upon LinkedIn as a platform more intently, but other than that, I’m completely satisfied.

It was easy to communicate.
    Their pricing is in line with the industry.
    They delivered great work.
    I already have.

SEO for Diamond & Jewelry Company

"We’re delighted with the personal touch they bring to the work—I feel like their top priority."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Pearl Lemon provides ongoing SEO support to improve a business’ search result ranking. They manage both on- and off-site marketing efforts, including blog writing and press release publication.

501-1000 Employess

Ramat Gan, Israel
Ofir Bashari
CTO, Asteria Diamonds

The SEO and marketing efforts have contributed to an increase in visitors and ranking, plus a decrease in bounce rates from the site. The Pearl Lemon team has been a consistent partner during the project. Their personable, professional approach and expertise make them easy to work with.

I’m the CTO of Asteria Diamonds. We’re mainly an offline jewelry company, but we’ve recently opened an online branch with a website and app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pearl Lemon?

I hired Pearl Lemon to help improve our rankings and increase search engine visibility.

Pearl Lemon handles all of our onsite SEO efforts. They help with B2B lead generation and manage all the marketing campaigns for us. With the developer Pearl Lemon recommended, we make small structural and programming changes to the website to support the optimization tactics. Once we gain more confidence in their coding abilities, we’ll move into making bigger development changes.

Their team also writes content and maintains our blog. Along with this, they do off-site work and publish press releases for our company.

I’ve worked directly with Deepak (SEO Director, Pearl Lemon), an SEO specialist, and a project manager. They also supply a Magento developer who is mostly in touch with my developer in case of technical issues.

How did you come to work with Pearl Lemon?

Our marketing manager used freelancing websites and she met Deepak before learning about Pearl Lemon. After working with him on a few tasks, we were pleased with his ability and attitude. We decided to move forward with them for this project.

When we began the project, we were spending $2,000 per month, but we’ve gradually increased to $5,000 monthly. For the last 8–9 months, the total is around $20,000.

We started working with Pearl Lemon in July 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

They’re the best SEO provider we’ve worked with. Every month, we see improvements in our rankings, number of visitors, and bounce rates. We have detailed reports that show our progress and improvements month over month.

How did Pearl Lemon perform from a project management standpoint?

They perfectly manage the project. We’re in contact with Deepak daily and we speak using WhatsApp, Skype, and phone calls. They work at a good pace and respond quickly to any of our requests and questions.

We’re delighted with the personal touch they bring to the work—I feel like their top priority. Their professional, positive attitude is great, too.

In the beginning, we were struggling with the lack of structure around the monthly reports. They’ve since improved on this, and it’s easier for me to verify and monitor their progress.

Every business and client is different, but Pearl Lemon will do what they say and produce work quickly.

Scheduling is their specialty.
    They’re more affordable than our previous partners and provide more deliverables.
    I’d recommend them, even though I want to keep them all to my business.

Lead Generation for Specialized Digital Marketing Firm

"The team responds rapidly and is a pleasure to work with."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Pearl Lemon provides LinkedIn lead generation and SEO services for a marketing firm. The team revamped the firm’s profile and established goals before starting outreach. The partnership is ongoing.

Murly Tiwari
Founder & Managing Director, Diversely Digital

Their efforts generated nine calls over 21 days. Pearl Lemon delivers high-quality results on time and at excellent value. The team responds quickly to inquiries, meets deadlines, and is proactive, leading to a smooth and productive workflow.

I’m the founder and managing director of Diversely Digital. We specialize in developing branded content that appeals to multicultural audiences.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pearl Lemon?

We had underutilized LinkedIn as a channel. We engaged Pearl Lemon for lead generation and SEO services on LinkedIn.

We wanted to create traction and a regular inflow of leads. Calling alone wasn’t getting the results I wanted.

We worked with Deepak (SEO Expert & Founder, Pearl Lemon) from past engagements and we’ve seen Pearl Lemon grow as a company. After doing our due diligence and compared the team against competitor firms, we ultimately went with them.

Pearl Lemon first reviewed our lead generation funnels and identified short-, medium-, long-term goals. They then activated short-term wins and overhauled our LinkedIn profile before starting outreach. Once outreach began, the team ran tests and scaled as needed.

We worked with Deepak who led a team of 2 people.

Pearl Lemon’s efforts generated nine calls within 21 days. We’re highly impressed with their service.

The project ran smoothly from start to finish. The team responds rapidly and is a pleasure to work with.

Their speed and proactivity stand out the most to us. Pearl Lemon delivers on their promised tasks and understands the commercial end game well.

Sometimes, their positioning and messaging are more out there than we’d like, but we’re overall thrilled with their work.

The team makes it easy to communicate and set up meetings.
    Their products come at an excellent value.
    We’ve been impressed with Pearl Lemon’s work.
    I’d definitely recommend Pearl Lemon.

Lead Generation for Media Production Company

"They get things done without any nonsense. They’re the fastest team I’ve come across."

Oct. - Dec. 2018

Pearl Lemon developed a lead pipeline via LinkedIn. They redesigned profiles to appear in search results and created a user journey from LinkedIn, to a company website, to a booking calendar.

Renatus Adhome
Managing Director, Band Vault TV

Leads have increased since the new system was established. Quality copy on a new landing page drives users through a comprehensive qualification funnel. Pearl Lemon established an effortless collaboration and worked rapidly to produce results. One can expect a proactive, motivated partner.

I’m the founder and managing director of Band Vault TV. We’re a media production and entertainment space. We also produce content for YouTube and Instagram audiences.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pearl Lemon?

We were trying to establish a new lead pipeline for our clients via LinkedIn.

We wanted to expand our customer acquisition channels and produce a regular flow of inbound leads.

We’d known the founder of Pearl Lemon a long time and watched his company flourish. It was a simple decision.

They built a landing page with a call to action and a booking link and designed a compelling strategy to get people from LinkedIn to our website, and then to our calendar. To begin, they delivered a proof of concept to establish model viability, and then they remolded our LinkedIn profiles so they’d appear on appropriate searches. They also developed outreach scripts and ran campaigns.

We worked with their founder and a project manager.

We developed 10 leads within two weeks. Our landing page has excellent copy, and the end-to-end lead generation and qualification funnel produced amazing results.

It was smooth. We didn’t chase them; they chased us.

Their output and the care with which they work are outstanding. They get things done without any nonsense. They’re the fastest team I’ve come across.

No, nothing springs to mind. Although, they could explain what they’re doing in greater detail.

Overall Score They're very impressive. It makes sense why they are where they are
    We were troublesome, not them.
    It was reasonable, given the quality.
    We were very impressed with their quality.
    I'd 100% recommend them.

E-Commerce SEO for B2B Party Wholesaler

"They took ownership of what needed to happen and worked hard to do what needed to be done!"

Aug. 2017 - Oct. 2018

Pearl Lemon did SEO, cleaning up poor links, creating better ones, and making on-page modifications.

George Oustayiannis
Managing Director, Go International

Revenue has expanded thanks to Pearl Lemon’s efforts. They overcame some initial challenges to deliver quality SEO services and own their role.

I'm the managing director and CEO of Go International, a B2B wholesale party supplier.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pearl Lemon?

We needed SEO services because our own had become stagnant over the last few years.

We wanted to improve our SEO rankings, organic traffic, and conversions across a range of keywords.

We found them on Upwork. After interviewing them and reviewing their current projects, we decided to collaborate.

Pearl Lemon cleaned up our poor links, created more good ones, and did on-page SEO.

We worked with four people: Deepak (Founder, Pearl Lemon), Semil (Head of Technical SEO, Pearl Lemon), and, currently, Lincoln (Social Media Expert, Pearl Lemon).

We’ve increased our 6-month over 6-month revenue by 13%, which is a significant boost for a company of our size.

How did the Pearl Lemon perform from a project management standpoint?

There were a few challenges along the way, but Pearl Lemon worked hard to deliver and improve. We were very pleased with their services.

What impresses you about the Pearl Lemon?

There’s always room for improvement with SEO, but nothing specific comes to mind.

It was easy.
    It was decent.
    They did great work on a complex project. We had some issues, but, overall, we're winning.
    We'd certainly refer them.

SEO for Product Design Company

“Pearl Lemon has proven to be an extraordinary ally in our plan for business growth.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Pearl Lemon provides ongoing SEO services, which includes keyword management and content creation. They also make adjustments to our website and keep our information updated in online directories.

Berlin, Germany
Head of Growth, Product Design Company

Their team is quick, responsive, and willing to take the lead on every task. Effective communication combined with infallible expertise is their trusted combination for great results.

As a product design agency, we assist our clients with launching and refining their apps. We also provide provided product management training via online courses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pearl Lemon?

Since we didn’t have the capacity to perform SEO services in-house, we needed to partner with a digital marketing specialist.

We gave Pearl Lemon a list of relevant search engine keywords, and they implemented SEO best services to improve our visibility. In addition to creating search engine-friendly web content, they have helped us with technical tasks like refining our website, placing us in directories, and advancing our searchability on YouTube. They also compile and send performance reports on a regular basis.

I only interact with Pearl Lemon’s CEO, who delegates work to a much larger team.

How did you come to work with Pearl Lemon?

I contacted their CEO on LinkedIn after discovering their company on the platform.

Our SEO expenditures are approaching $20,000.

They came on board in June 2018.

Our search engine rank has improved for all of the established keywords, so we’re incredibly pleased with Pearl Lemon’s results.

How did Pearl Lemon perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team takes care of our SEO needs quickly and effectively, so we’re able to table a laissez-faire approach. They’re highly responsive to our needs via phone, Skype, and email.

Pearl Lemon has proven to be an extraordinary ally in our plan for business growth. They tailor their services to accommodate our needs, and they’re available at all times to handle spontaneous requests.

While we appreciate not having to micromanage their team, we would like to be more informed about their process.

Being an active partner will yield the best results.

Overall Score Pearl Lemon is quick, responsive, and a fantastic company to work with. We don’t have any complaints.
    We have never been behind schedule.
    Although the initial pricing was expensive, they readjusted their rates to accommodate our budget.
    They’re generating impressive results, but we’re not entirely sure what steps they’re taking to achieve it.
    They would be a great asset to any business.

SEO & Digital Marketing for Pilates Studio

"Within just a couple of months, we were already on the first rankings page for some Google searches.”

July 2018 - Nov. 2018

Pearl Lemon targeted keywords with SEO strategies, implemented Facebook ad campaigns, and built out a LinkedIn page to generate leads for a boutique studio. The team continues to support the outreach efforts.

London, UK
Daniela Colognesi
Pilates Instructor, La Dolce Studio

The digital marketing strategies generate a few ideal leads each month, some have translated into paying clients and future opportunities. Working largely autonomously, the Pearl Lemon team follows a smooth workflow, which allowed them to generate profitable results within a short period.

I’m a Pilates instructor at La Dolce Studio. We offer Pilates, massage, and manual therapy.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pearl Lemon?

We’re a boutique studio, and we needed to attract new trainers interested in joining our business. We wanted a solution that could help grow all of our locations.

We wanted to generate about 2–5 leads per week.

We searched for vendors online and came across Pearl Lemon. They had impressive reviews and seemed very personable, so we reached out to them.

Their work spanned multiple channels. They optimized our website to increase our search rankings for local keywords. They also implemented several Facebook ad campaigns that targeted our ideal market. Lastly, they supported us in building out our LinkedIn page to generate more leads.

They provided a three-person team for our account.

With Pearl Lemon’s help, we’ve been generating 2–5 leads a month, and we’re ranking on the first results page for several keywords. As a result of our increased outreach, we’ve secured several regular paying clients as well as opportunities in B2B work environments.

The workflow has been smooth. They do a majority of the work, so there’s minimal involvement on our end.

We started seeing results very quickly. Within just a couple of months, we were already on the first rankings page for some Google searches.

We were a bit hesitant to work on LinkedIn, but it’s proven to be a tremendous channel.

Overall Score I’d give them a perfect score without hesitation.
    We haven’t had a single scheduling issue. Their communication skills are excellent.
    I’m satisfied with the price. It was over our budget, but the results have been worth it.
    So far, everything has been great.
    I’m very willing to refer them.

SEO & Link-Building for Sports Gambling Platform

"They really are interested in our success to retain us as a long-term client."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Pearl Lemon conducted SEO for an esports website. Their efforts included link-building, on-site optimization, and content strategy.

Toronto, Canada
CMO, Esports Website

Pearl Lemon's contribution was effective. The team demonstrated an efficient workflow and was extremely responsive, indicating their genuine investment in the client's success.

I am the CMO of an online gambling company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pearl Lemon?

We hired Pearl Lemon to take care of our SEO efforts, including but not limited to link building, on-site optimization, and guidance on content creation / keyword targeting.

Our goals were to improve our backlink profile, improve on-site optimization, and develop new content to target the keywords / searches across multiple languages and regions.

Found them through a freelancing website. Spoke with a half dozen top candidates and thought they were the best fit.

We had one main point of contact, Deepak, who handled everything. Very responsive. He has a distributed team who executed much of the work but we didn't need to interact with them much as Deepak was always on top of everything.

Very effective. They have been very responsive.

Their attention to detail and responsiveness. They really are interested in our success to retain us as a long-term client.

A bit on the high side when compared to options in other regions (India, Eastern Europe) but reasonably priced for a UK-based company.

Gold