Drupal websites & digital strategy for nonprofits

OneEach Technologies has been designing, developing, and hosting Drupal websites for nonprofits since 1999. We currently host, manage, and support over 750 Drupal websites for nonprofit organizations worldwide.

Our high-quality, modern digital products help our customers connect with members of their community wherever they are. From flexible texting plans to Progressive Web Apps, we offer products and services to accompany our websites and expand our customers' reach.

As one of the country’s leading digital service providers for nonprofit organizations, our products provide our customers with cost-effective access to donations, individual engagement, new members, volunteers, event management, and, most importantly, help our customers connect with their communities.

1999
Mesa, AZ
  • Mesa, AZ 85208

Web Development for Health & Education Nonprofit

"All of our communications were online and very quick."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

OneEach Technologies developed a website for a health and education nonprofit. Their team was responsible for product design, site layout, and management of the site.

Macon, Georgia
Laura DeMaria
Communication Director, United Way of Central Georgia

The website features an updated design, meeting the expectations of the internal team. OneEach Technologies is experienced and communicative. Their team establishes an effective system of project management to ensure quality results.

I am the Communications Director for our company. We are a medium sized nonprofit who serves a 14-county area.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneEach Technologies?

We've used OneEach as our website developer and manager. We recently went to one of their newly upgraded site options.

The goal of the updated website was for a more modern and user-friendly site than the prior version.

We had been using this vendor in the past with our previous website, so we opted to stay with them because of their experience with United Way Worldwide, familiarity with branding, cost, and access to help when needed.

We provided content and they did all product design and layout. It simplified the process and made the transition smooth (without our office needing to be taken away from other projects we were working on).

I only dealt with a few people during the transition: our regular account manager, Allyson, who is credibly reliable and accessible when I need help, and some web designers, who let me know what extra information they needed during the process.

I do feel the site is a far superior look and feel than the previous site. I also believe it enables more options than we had on the prior site, with just an overall better design.

All of our communications were online and very quick. I found that if I had a question when I posted the question in the portal, it was answered very quickly. I then received an email that gave me a heads up that there is an update to the portal.

The best part about the company is the background that our account manager brings. She has a long history of working with United Way, so she has a plethora of experience and advice for "what's worked, what doesn't, and the best practices." I think that is invaluable to the business that we do. I always know I can call or email her to ask for best practice, or to check over my work on an addition I have made to the page, and that she will quickly get back in touch.

I do wish there were some things I was able to manage on the site on my own without having to put in a request, ie, changing the background picture or color on certain pages. There are certain formats to the site that is out of control. I also believe there is a fee to change these that I don't agree with.

Web Design for Charitable Meal Delivery Organization

"Each member of the team knows the full scope of the project, and each provides a different talent."

Jan. - May 2019

OneEach Technologies designed a new website for a nonprofit that delivers meals to those in need. The site was created with target demographics in mind and includes training videos to help volunteers.

Granbury, Texas
Teresa Patterson
Meal Program Manager, Meals on Wheels Hood County

While the site has yet to launch, internal reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. OneEach Technologies features a dedicated team of experts, whose communication skills made for a smooth workflow.

I am the meal program manager, along with several other things; including the website manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneEach Technologies?

Our outdated old website was taken over by hackers, and ransom was demanded; we did not pay!

Rebranding to the Meals on Wheels logo, a functional site that was user and administrator friendly, and an updated site that would appeal to our demographic AND beyond, since our site not only needs to attract donors, it must appeal to volunteers, current and potential clients and their families as well.

Meals on Wheels America has partnered with One Each to help us all adopt the national brand and made it affordable with that partnership.

One Each worked with swiftness and precision, but, we have a very limited staff and we caused many delays in the project simply because there weren't enough hours in the day to feed 325+ senior citizens and attend to administrative tasks. Yet, all of our support staff at One Each remained patient and ready to assist and/or progress to the next steps as soon as we were ready!

The online training videos are VERY well done and were a saving grace; often I would watch them at home to prepare for the tasks I had hoped to complete while at work the next day! If I had been required to schedule training during working hours, we'd still be trying to get this site built!

It was just me working on our site, but I had 2 dynamic partners at One Each to guide me through each step, and behind them was a team of 5 more folks ready to step in and complete their piece of the project as soon as it arrived on their task list! Lindsay and Emily are dynamite! They are both VERY knowledgeable, personable and efficient! Was a joy to work with them and everyone on the One Each Team!

For the first time ever, in just over 30 days we will "officially" launch our site to the public AND we will be able to accept donations online! As well as accept new requests/referrals for meals on wheels service!

Writeboard and Basecamp made this whole project SO much easier! Being able to quickly communicate to the entire team made for a smooth flow to the project.

One Each has assembled a phenomenal team! Each member of the team knows the full scope of the project, and each provides a different talent. From the very start, it's very clear that One Each has tried to think of everything that might be needed, used or asked!

Keep up the good work!

Web Development for Fundraising Nonprofit

"OneEach Technologies is an excellent team to work with—they have a great eye for designing a website."

2015 - Ongoing

OneEach Technologies provided design and development support to refresh an existing site. They built the CMS, continually update the platform, and solve any issues that arise.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Brandi Miller
Marketing Director, Sioux Empire United Way

Since beginning the engagement, the business has seen an increase in donations and overall site activity, showing the impact OneEach Technologies continues to have. Throughout the multiyear collaboration, they’ve been easy to contact and always willing to provide technical support and guidance.

I’m the marketing director for Sioux Empire United Way. We’re a nonprofit that funds 40 different agencies within our community.

What challenge were you trying to address with OneEach Technologies?

We hired OneEach Technologies to help refresh our website. We wanted our platform to focus more on the results of the programs we fund.

We looked through various templates presented to us by OneEach Technologies. After explaining our goals, they helped direct us to the best solution. The site serves as a CMS for us, as well.

Allyson (VP of Customer Relations, OneEach Technologies) is our account representative. Lindsay (Project Manager & Marketing Coordinator, OneEach Technologies) leads all updates on our website. Additionally, they provide a small team to support our needs.

How did you come to work with OneEach Technologies?

OneEach Technologies is a preferred vendor of our organization, so we found them through their experience with our company.

For the most recent update of our website, we spent $1,500.

We’ve been working with OneEach Technologies since 2015.

Since refreshing our website, we’ve seen an increase in activity on the platform. It used to be unheard of for us to receive online donations, but users utilize the form significantly more now. OneEach Technologies delivered a product that matches our requirements.

How did OneEach Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Basecamp to communicate. We exchange information through the system, but we can also contact their team through a support number for any immediate needs. Every time I send an email for assistance, I receive a response within an hour—they’ve been fantastic.

OneEach Technologies is a great team to work with—they have an excellent eye for designing a website.

There’s nothing they could do better.

To start the engagement, have a thorough conversation with OneEach Technologies. They’re great at understanding someone’s needs, and they can help you find the tools you need.

Web Dev & Support for Nonprofit Chapter

“They are quite responsive.”

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

OneEach Technologies designed and developed a website for the local chapter of a global nonprofit. They continue to provide maintenance, updates, and technical support.

Bellefontaine, Ohio
Dave Bezusko
Executive Director, United Way of Logan County

OneEach Technologies’ consistent deliverables and affordable pricing make them a preferred vendor for web development. Their availability and responsiveness are outstanding.

I am the executive director of a volunteer-driven organization that exists to support the social service and welfare needs of our community.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneEach Technologies?

We hired OneEach Technologies to design and host our website.

Our goal was to have daily maintenance and updates. We also wanted to capture online donations and engage donors.

My predecessor selected OneEach Technologies.

OneEach Technologies works with over 400 independent chapters of our organization. We could select from multiple site designs developed by OneEach Technologies’ team. They offer online support and regularly reach out to see how we are doing. They also suggest additional tutorials or training that we can go through to maximize our use of the website.

Our website is a useful tool for promoting our organization. It’s now easier to make daily edits with the help of OneEach Technologies.

OneEach Technologies responds quickly when I have questions or have to make more complex edits.

They are quite responsive.

No, none that I can think of.

Overall Score I’m extremely satisfied.
    It’s easy to contact them. They respond immediately if the need is urgent.
    The cost is under $1,000, so they’re most affordable I've seen out there.
    The local sites branded by OneEach Technologies mirror our global site, providing a uniform experience across the platform.
    I highly recommend them.

Web Dev for Local Chapter of International Nonprofit

"Because of our small size, it was great having a team that quickly resolved any issue."

Aug. 2018 - Mar. 2019

OneEach Technologies designed and developed a website for a nonprofit. They implemented features that track donations and display progress towards fundraising goals.

Port Washington, Wisconsin
Barbara Bates-Nelson
Executive Director, United Way of Northern Ozaukee, Inc

Since the launch of the site, donations have increased, and processes have become more stable and efficient. Responsive and thorough, the team provided a wide range of supporting materials and information. Their excellent customer service sets them apart from other vendors.

I’m the executive director of the United Way of Northern Ozaukee. We bring together nonprofit partners, businesses, elected officials, community leaders, and ordinary citizens to create a shared vision and strategies to address complex issues. I’m the only paid staff member in the organization. My job is to manage all of our volunteers.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneEach Technologies?

Initially, we hired OneEach Technologies to take an outdated and cluttered website and build one that is more user-friendly. We also needed a site with mobile responsive functionality that is compliant with United Way branding. Another requirement was a secure and reliable donation processing method.

To increase our fundraising capacity and mobilize additional organizational resources, we needed a stronger digital presence that would help us reach a wider audience. We also needed an efficient platform to articulate our message and tell our story about the impact we’re having in our community.

OneEach Technologies was recommended to us by our parent network. They’re one of several approved and licensed web designers that serve our organization. I chose them because of their outstanding customer service and the value that they bring to smaller organizations.

OneEach Technologies designed and set up our website. They added tracking features that allow us to view donor contributions and visually measure our progress towards fundraising goals.

They also provided counsel on best practices for fundraising, event registration, promotion of upcoming raffles, and promoting leadership challenges with matching grants.

In addition to providing online support, OneEach Technologies assigned a single point of contact that I could call to assist me with my issues and concerns. Allyson (Account Manager, OneEach Technologies) always went the extra mile in helping me configure things that were new or complicated. She also assisted with other projects and was a huge time saver for me. One time, she dedicated an entire Saturday afternoon to help me set up my leadership challenge. She was truly an asset for my organization, and I’m grateful for her counsel and guidance.

We successfully met our leadership challenge of $25,000 thanks to the improved digital presence we had with our new website. We've been able to increase our online fundraising, and now have a reliable system to capture recurring donations.

The website that they created has exceeded our expectations. Its customizable features allow us to easily update content and highlight the work that we’re doing. Also, the site's donation tracking tools have been instrumental in boosting our development efforts. We’re much more efficient with our fundraising strategies.

OneEach Technologies provided online resources, training materials, webinars, and one-on-one support. Because of our small size, it was great having a team that quickly resolved any issue. I knew that I had the technical support to back me up.

Their customer service is fantastic, and updating content on the site is extremely simple.

I didn't notice any. I was completely satisfied with their performance both with initial set up and ongoing support.

They used a scheduling tool that allowed me to set appointments to speak with a customer service representative.

Drupal Template Dev for Large Church Organization

“They’re patient and compassionate with our churches who generally don't have a technical person on staff.”

Sept. 2011 - Ongoing

OneEach Technologies manages the ongoing implementation of branded websites across a central office and hundreds of churches. They provide website templates and support the process from design to rollout.

Lee's Summit, Missouri
Global Assistant Specialist, Church Organization

Stakeholders from 300+ churches across the country are thoroughly satisfied with both the products and the support provided by OneEach Technologies. Responsive, flexible, and patient, they provide hands-on support. They find ways to ensure that a wide range of needs is met.

I’m the global assistant specialist for a worldwide church organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with OneEach Technologies?

We needed a website that we could easily manage and update ourselves. We also wanted to launch a branding program for more than 500 of our churches across the US.

OneEach Technologies established a branded Drupal website for our organization as well as four templates that our churches could choose from as their own site. Each template follows the overarching brand while having a different format depending on the church’s characteristics. Our churches can take online donations, link to Facebook pages, and include LISTSERV sign-ups. The sites are all mobile friendly.

OneEach Technologies started by developing our organization’s site, which took about six months, and then started rolling out the churches’ sites via group launches in September 2011. They work with a small group of churches and then move on to the next group. We currently have 318 churches in the branding program. They’ve worked with each of those churches individually so that the church could align with the overall brand without losing its unique personality. They’ve also helped educate colleagues at the churches on how to manage the websites.

There’s a site now for an online school that we launched in 2015, which includes all student and instructor information. This year we’ve also worked with OneEach Technologies for the online operations of our annual convention.

We communicate directly with a representative who manages their technical team on our project.

How did you come to work with OneEach Technologies?

We put out the bid to several different companies. OneEach Technologies could meet the needs of not only us at the global office but also of our individual churches. They were willing to adapt to each of their needs separately.

We started working together in 2011 and it is ongoing.

I have nothing but positive reports from the churches about how easy the sites are to manage and update. The help they get from our rep and the technicians has been great. The sites allow the churches to present themselves in a very professional manner. Visitors to the churches’ sites can essentially walk through the church without having to meet someone in-person. One church on the East Coast, for example, saw donations go up by 500% after launching the site.

OneEach Technologies also offers the template-based sites on a sliding price scale based on church size since our churches range in size from 20-30 people to thousands. Churches can also make monthly payments instead of paying for the whole year of hosting up front. We also have churches that don’t have credit cards and they’ve helped them by setting up ACH transfers for payments. They do everything they can to help everybody get these websites up and running.

The partnership has been a huge success—so much so that we’ve also started working with them on the convention this year. We switched from the previous company we had worked with because we knew OneEach Technologies would be more responsive. Something that took us 2–3 days to get a response from the previous company was completed in two hours by the OneEach Technologies team.

How did OneEach Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via email and phone. We try to start by writing out problems or requests via email, which our rep can send on to the technical team. It generally results in a quicker fix. If we have to call and our rep has to write up the issues herself, it takes a little longer for the techs to start working on it.

They’re very responsive and our rep has been fantastic. All of our churches have her phone number and can call her whenever they need to and ask whatever kind of questions they have. When we launch a group of churches, she’s always on the welcome call to troubleshoot.

They realize that not everybody is tech savvy. They’re patient and compassionate with our churches who generally don't have a technical person on staff. They have a minister or church administrator that doesn't know anything about a website. Our rep constantly delivers demos and training classes to help them.

Sometimes the techs get impatient with the churches, whose staff don’t have a technical understanding. The techs are so deeply involved in the system but our colleagues need the techs to speak to them in layman’s terms.

When our churches are going to transition to the new site, I tell them to go through their existing site and delete anything irrelevant or unnecessary. It’s an easier process when they’ve already cleaned out pages and information they don’t want on the new site—and it saves them money.

Overall Score They’re always there for us no matter what's going on and they make sure we have everything we need.
    When we launch a group with 30 separate sites at a time, we’ll plan on a long turnaround time but it usually only takes them two weeks.
    The greatest value for us with OneEach Technologies is all the different components that come with their websites.
    Sometimes they have younger techs on the team aren't as experienced in working with non-technical people.
    Our rep has been so great with us.

Website Design & Dev Upgrade for Community Leadership Org.

“They’re knowledgeable about their product and have helped us with everything we need.”

Feb. - Mar. 2019

For years, OneEach Technologies has been the go-to provider for digital needs, from setting up the website to providing ongoing updates. One this project, they updated the web design to a customizable theme.

Grand Island, Nebraska
Cammie Benson
Director of Community Engagement, Heartland United Way

OneEach Technologies implemented a theme that was ideal for managing large amounts of content. The new design has decluttered the home page and is now easy to navigate. OneEach Technologies is committed to providing excellent customer support and have been responsive throughout.

I’m the director of community engagement and marketing at Heartland United Way. We’re one of 1,800 community-based organizations within the United Way Worldwide network. As a leadership and support organization, we envision a community where all individuals and families can achieve their human potential through education, income stability, and health.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneEach Technologies?

We’ve worked with OneEach Technologies for years on our website; they handle all of our online giving needs. For this project, they were responsible for updating our site design.

Our goal for the upgrade was to have a user-friendly website that looked clean and appealing to all viewers.

OneEach Technologies has been great to work with all these years, so it made sense to approach them for this project, too.

OneEach Technologies has been our partner for most of our digital needs. Whether it’s setting up a new website or implementing a quick update, their customer service team is always there to help. For this project, they assisted in upgrading our web design. We chose Theme 11 from their provided templates because it was clean, visually appealing, and easy to navigate.

They assigned two points of contact, including Allyson (VP of Customer Relations, OneEach Technologies). There may have been other team members working in the background.

OneEach Technologies’ team did a great job with the implementation. We’re happy that we’ve gone with Theme 11 because it’s great for organizing a lot of content in specific places. Now, the home page doesn’t look busy, and visitors are able to better navigate the website to find what they’re looking for.

We have access to their BaseCamp account, which is designated for website upgrades. That way, everything is all in one place.

Their staff does a great job of answering all of our questions in a timely manner. They’re knowledgeable about their product and have helped us with everything we need.

No, there’s nothing that I can see.

Web Dev and Hosting for Nonprofit

"We’re thrilled and proud of our new website."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

OneEach Technologies developed and launched a website and provided ongoing hosting.

Fairmont, West Virginia
Brett White
Executive Director, United Way of Marion County

Positive feedback from users has focused on the site’s functionality, visual design, and UI. Expect a partner who works with a deep understanding of the business needs and constraints behind the project.

I’m the executive director of United Way of Marion County.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneEach Technologies?

We had an outdated website and needed a company that would work with us to develop a new site and provides guided hosting along the way.

We wanted our new site to be user-friendly, responsive, and engaging.

They were recommended by peer organizations that had worked with them. Upon researching their tools, we knew they would be a perfect fit for us.

They led us through every step of the site development and launch. They continue to provide hosting.

Our first point of contact was with Allyson James (VP of Customer Relations, OneEach Technologies), who has been a steadfast supporter through all phases. We also worked with developers and other support staff.

We’re thrilled and proud of our new website. We’ve received positive feedback every day about the features, the intuitive UI, and the visual design.

They used Basecamp to walk us through each step of the process. Their collaboration tools allowed us to work alongside their team members to ensure that everyone was on the same page and on track to meet goals. We worked with their skilled employees to solve issues and they understood that we needed to meet a nonprofit budget. Their developers and support staff are extremely responsive when we need help or an issue addressed.

They understand the constraints that a nonprofit works under, including budgetary and staffing limitations. Their background in nonprofit work and their passion make them a fantastic partner because they’ve been in our shoes before.

No, I’ve been happy with every aspect of the engagement.

Website Creation for Nonprofit Organization

"They delivered work in a very timely fashion."

OneEach Technologies redesigned a website for an anti-poverty charity. The platform was built to be visually appealing and easily updatable.

Bremerton, Washington
Tamra Ingwaldson
Director of Resource Development, United Way

OneEach Technologies successfully built a new website. Their team was communicative and responsive, always answering questions and delivering work on time. They did a good job translating the work for people with a non-technical background.

United Way of Kitsap County is a community/collective impact organization working to break the cycle of inter-generational poverty. My title is Director or Resource Development & VolunteerKitsap. As a smaller United Way with a staff of 4, my role includes: fundraising, donor engagement, marketing (print-social media-email), outreach & awareness, special events management, keeping website updated...

For what projects/services did your company hire OneEach Technologies?

To develop a new website that would be easier to update.

To have a new website, easy to view and update.

My Executive Director met with them at a conference where they were a vendor. They had several conversations and were recommended by other United Ways.

Create a new website. Make it easy for a non-tech person to update.

Not sure what you are asking here.

New website was created, they were very responsive to tweaks needed. My point person, Allyson, is very responsive and patient with me and understands my non-tech language. She is always helpful when I can't figure out how to update/format something.

They delivered work in a very timely fashion.

That they made adjustments to have dedicated account management/customer service point of contact so that we can have a relationship & better understanding of how we each "speak" so that any issues needing resolved are done some in a timely manner.

They are continuously working on improving opportunities to communicate. They also have mini-trainings.

The initial "template" needed some tweaking & they were responsive in making the adjustments.