Graphic Designing Company in Connecticut, USA

Hello. My name is Paula O’Keefe,  I’m a graphic designer/illustrator and wood block print maker. I received a BFA from the Hartford School of Art in Illustration using my wood block prints as my medium of choice. While attending the University of Hartford, one of my works was accepted into the Society of Illustrator’s annual student exhibition in NYC. A short while later I received an honor in the Scarpetta d’oro international illustration competition in Stra, Italy.

Freelancer