Creating beautiful infographics to tell your story

NowSourcing is an award winning nationally recognized infographic design agency. Founded in 2006, NowSourcing has strong roots in the human and technical nuances of the web. We are essentially a 4 part organization which makes our individual campaigns so effective on a reasonable budget:

RESEARCH INSTITUTE

We put together a clear,cohesive, fact-based, and compelling narrative with key stats that news media, readers, and buyers react to. Marrying the data / facts with the art of storytelling and emotion is essential.

GRAPHIC DESIGN

We hire only the best infographic designers and have been designing infographics by the thousands for over a decade. In the past, we’ve had the opportunity to redesign Cap’n Crunch, do photo shoots, and make our own fonts. Getting visually noticed is key to getting massive press and media.

PUBLIC RELATIONS

We focus on earned, top tier press as well as key mid-tier focused publications – regularly getting into 30-75+ publications. Evergreen campaigns are known to last years later. This becomes strong social proof and image for the company/brand. SEO We focus on earned, top tier press as well as key mid-tier focused publications – regularly getting into 30-75+ publications. Evergreen campaigns are known to last years later. This becomes strong social proof and image for the company / brand.

2006
Louisville, KY
  • 2520 Bardstown Road, Suite 1
    Louisville, KY 40205
  • 6 Pike Place
    Cincinnati, OH 45215

Key clients include: Adobe, DHL, FedEx, Forbes, Fox, Google, HP, John Deere, L'Oréal, Lexus, Maker's Mark, Microsoft, National Geographic, Netgear, Noodle, Pepsi, Pizza Hut, Red Bull, Siemens, The World Bank, Time, Twitter, Wordstream - and many more.
Tobias Harris Case Study Image

Tobias Harris Case Study

A famous work where a basketball  player received a $64 million contract as a result of the creative and organic press - read more -> https://nowsourcing.com/2015/07/21/tobias-harris-case-study/

Vacciness and Autism Image

Vacciness and Autism

Vaccines do not cause Autism - this piece had the highest traffic in the history of infographics posted to Upworthy and also one of their best all-time stories.  They also regularly share it on their FB page of over 11 million likes ->

This piece has been seen in health systems all over the country and world and has been translated into many languages.
The Psychology of Color Image

The Psychology of Color

A famous work that has been featured in many industry publications in real estate, housing, color consulting, and National Geographic.  Althought it's been online for 8 years+ it continues to get picked up in the media with estimated 100 million  organic traffic ->

How Amazon Makes Money Image

How Amazon Makes Money

Resulted in over 150+ media hits, ultimately leading to an acquisition by GoDaddy -> https://nowsourcing.com/project/how-amazon-makes-its-money/

Facebook IPO: Facebook vs Google Image

Facebook IPO: Facebook vs Google

A famous case we did with Wordstream and Larry Kim that broke the Facebook IPO (they were recently acquired by Gannett for $150 million). Featured in WSJ, Guardian, Mashable, Forbes and many more: https://www.wordstream.com/articles/facebook-vs-google-display-network

Why Generation Z has a totally different approach to money Image

Why Generation Z has a totally different approach to money

Financially focused piece on Gen Z fears, resulting in features such as  World Economic Forum and many more: https://nowsourcing.com/project/how-gen-z-is-confronting-their-financial-fears/

Evolution of the Influencer Image

Evolution of the Influencer

Explainer piece of the history and future of influencer marketing resulting in features such as Mashable and many more: https://mashable.com/2017/07/21/evolution-of-the-influencer/#TFxso4LqASqN

Infographic Creation for Advertising Company

"The process was very painless."

May - June 2018

NowSourcing, Inc. ideated, planned, designed, and created an infographic for a blog. Then, they helped promote the content.

Pasadena, California
William Harris
Marketing Manager, Sellbrite

The campaign was about 3x more successful than anticipated, and the infographic received positive attention from news outlets. NowSourcing, Inc. communicated well with stakeholders, providing frequent updates.

The company this was for was a funded, SaaS client in the ecommerce space. My position was to be in charge of all marketing acquisitions (content marketing, SEO, paid ads, social media, etc.)

For what projects/services did your company hire NowSourcing, Inc.?

We hired NowSourcing to produce an infographic for our blog.

Our goals were to produce something truly exciting and newsworthy in our niche - something that would get the attention of bigger news outlets with the hopes that they would reference it.

We've looked at other companies before, but this one came from a mutual connection making an introduction on LinkedIn.

NowSourcing set out to ideate, plan, write, design, and ultimately, promote, the infographic.

I'm not entirely sure, we mostly just focused our communications with our project manager.

It was roughly 3x more successful in terms of getting awareness and references from news outlets than we had initially planned.

Very good. They made it easy for us to know what they needed from us, and kept us in the loop all along the way. The process was very painless.

The results.

Nothing that I can think of - I fully intend to use them for these types of campaigns again, and I routinely recommend them to others.

Overall Score Working with them was truly a wonderful situation.
    No issues with scheduling. Everything was very smooth.
    At first, I thought it was high - but not after seeing the results.
    The quality was great. Very professional and on-brand.
    I already refer them as often as I can.

Research Infographics for B2B Enterprise Software Firm

"Their ability to take the project end to end stood out."

Oct. - Dec. 2019

NowSourcing, Inc. led demand generation efforts for a software company. From research and execution to distribution, the team focused on raising the brand's authority. Deliverables included an infographic.

Michael Hiskey
CMO, Avanan

NowSourcing, Inc. led a successful venture. Their awareness and demand gen strategies resulted in approximately 100 publications, which effectively established the brand in its field. Thousands of new site visitors also bumped up the brand's domain authority by a full point and secured 150 leads.

I am the CMO for a B2B enterprise software company. I am responsible for branding, awareness, demand gen, analyst, and press relations a well as strategy and planning.

For what projects/services did your company hire NowSourcing, Inc.?

We need a way to engage a savvy, data-interested audience with memorable, intelligent content. At the same time, we wanted to get some educational and interesting information into market that puts our worldview and solution in a positive light.

Direct, relevant demand gen from senior staff. Increase brand awareness improve our relevance in the space, as measured by domain authority and share of voice.

We engaged NowSourcing, who built a turn-key solution. From research/ideation and planning to execution and distribution, they did it all.

NowSourcing worked to understand our market, target audience, current relevance with key stakeholder. They made a plan to help us focus on domain authority (Awareness) and branding (our look and feel) as well as direct demand gen (leads for sales).

They did all of the research, planning and then art/edit graphics and layout. Then, they worked directly with 100s of publications, websites, etc. to get our infographic published and out into the market.

Project manager, Graphic designed Publication/distribution lead SME from our site Exec oversight (me)

after 2 months, we had about 100 publications, 150 leads. 1000s of new website visitors improved our domain authority +1 full point

worked well for the most part.

Their ability to take the project end to end stood out.

Liked their work, only issue I find is that they are sticky on number of edits... we want to get the project just right, and at the end of the project, they were burned out for too many edits from our exec team.

Overall Score excellent
    easy
    very effective
    great work
    already refer them regularly

Infographic Content & Design for Pet Industry

"I was impressed by their ability to take what I described to them and have them turn it into a finished product."

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2019

NowSourcing, Inc. designed an infographic detailing the importance of pets and businesses that cater to pet owners. After the initial brainstorming session, they researched the topic and created the piece.

Hinsdale, Illinois
Tom Van Winkle
Executive Director, Hinsdale Humane Society

The brand's corporate partners lauded the infographic. NowSourcing, Inc. excelled at finding impactful stats for the piece. Not only did it help highlight the benefits of partnering with the humane society, but the graphic also helped earn several new supporting companies within three months.

I am the Executive Director of the Hinsdale Humane Society, a non profit organization which cares of and adopts out homeless animals.

For what projects/services did your company hire NowSourcing, Inc.?

We hired NowSourcing to develop an infographic on the importance pets play in people's lives and why businesses which cater to pet owners are successful

I wanted material I can show to businesses when looking for support as to how customers will view them in light of them helping pets in need.

I researched vendor's on line and after speaking with Brian Wallace I was convinced this was the company with which I wanted to work.

After we selected NowSourcing, I met via telephone with their team to describe what I wanted to accomplish. They then did research and presented several ideas on a direction we could take my project. I selected the one that best fit my goals and they then completed the project.

There was a team of 3 or 4 professionals plus Brian assigned to my project. There was also a person assigned to communicate with me after the project was completed to tell me when and where the infographic was distributed.

The infographic has been very well received by our corporate partners. It has shed new light on how working with my humane society can benefit their organization and we have had several new companies support us in the past 3 months.

From our side, I was pretty much the only team member, so the workflow was very good. Their team was very communicative and met all our set deadlines.

I was impressed by their ability to take what I described to them and have them turn it into a finished product, complete with statistics I never would have been able to find on my own.

None that I can think of.

The cost was very fair, but it was still an "investment". I feel I got my money's worth, but I imagine some smaller groups won't be able to afford it.