Beyond Your Limits

Over the years I read no end of ‘self-help’ books, watched loads of webinars, attended workshops – always looking for a quick ‘4-hour’ fix –  the silver bullet to solve all my business frustrations. I came to the conclusion that the majority of personal and business growth programs have limitations, and rarely found the real cause of business owners’ frustrations. Nothing seemed real. Then I found EMyth and my life changed.

Because of this I chose to follow my passion and become an EMyth Certified Business Coach. This allows me to combine my real-world personal experiences with a tried and tested philosophy from EMyth – the world’s leading business coaching company – to specialise in coaching and training business owners, managers and business coaches.

Freelancer