The Best Option for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses

LYFE Marketing is a social media marketing agency.

We offer social media management, social media advertising, PPC management, and search engine optimization services. We use the most relevant social media marketing strategies to help businesses grow and meet goals. Some highlights of our work include:

1. Using social media to increase sales by 714% for an online brand
  2. Helping a small business increase sales by $96,664.98 from SEO
  3. Using Google AdWords to drive sales and leads

To learn more about our work, please contact us today at https://www.lyfemarketing.com/contact-us/

Atlanta, GA
  • LYFE Marketing
    444 Highland Ave NE
    Atlanta, GA 30312

LYFE Marketing offers social media marketing services and social media advertising management services. The company's core competency is building awareness and driving targeted website traffic that leads to increased conversions and sales.

Social Media Marketing for Translation Service

“We were impressed with the way they’d set up their team.”

Jan. - Aug. 2016

LYFE Marketing managed and created content for paid social media campaigns promoting localization services. The team also handled multiple social media accounts.

Orlando, Florida
Joel Letang
Owner, Languages Unlimited LLC

LYFE Marketing’s efforts paid off, boosting user engagement and brand awareness. Their flawless deliverables, streamlined process, and high responsiveness fostered a smooth collaboration.

I’m the director of a company that provides translation and interpretation services.

What challenge were you trying to address with LYFE Marketing?

We wanted to promote our company to a wider audience across the country. We were hoping social media marketing would help us with that.

LYFE Marketing created content for Facebook and LinkedIn, but their focus was on managing the paid section of Facebook. They also managed our other social accounts, including Twitter.

The project manager was my point of contact. Other people assisted the project manager.

How did you come to work with LYFE Marketing?

I found LYFE Marketing through an online search and chose them because of their experience. Their prices were fair, considering the number of years they’ve been in business.

We spent $7,000–$9,000.

We worked together from January until August 2016. I ended our relationship because I went a completely different route. The company that manages our website is now handling our social media marketing as well.

We got a lot of likes on our Facebook page.

How did LYFE Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a pretty seamless and effective process. We communicated via email and sometimes telephone. They communicated well and handled our questions and requests promptly.

I’d give them a perfect rating for the way they’d set up their team. I didn’t have any issues with them. In fact, I spoke with the president of their company and told them I’d use their services again whenever I have the need.

I would strongly recommend them to any company, small, medium, or large. They’ve been in this business for a long time. If you’re a small company, they can help you grow in the social media area and increase your revenue.

Digital Marketing for Regulatory Compliance Firm

"They're able to simplify our digital marketing and determine what is truly valuable to our revenue model."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

LYFE Marketing provides 360-degree digital marketing services, including SEO, PPC, social media advertising campaigns, and website redevelopment.

Avon, CT
CEO, Regulatory Compliance Firm

The number of visitors, as well as the amount of sales leads and revenue, have increased markedly since LYFE Marketing was first engaged. Their digital expertise and understanding of marketing technologies justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m the CEO of a firm that provides the outdoor sporting goods industry with software and services to drive revenue and to maintain regulatory compliance.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We needed help transforming our digital marketing program.

We wanted to generate scalable revenue through digital channels.

LYFE Marketing had a stronger command of the digital marketing arena than their peers. They were also able to use simple terms when speaking to our less technologically-inclined executives.

The started with an evaluation of our current digital marketing program, website, and materials. Based on that review—as well as a conversation about our goals—they created a plan to improve our brand position. In addition to redesigning our website, they manage inbound marketing through PPC, SEO, and our social media channels.

Their executive team is in charge of project management while their field staff handles project implementation.

We’ve seen significant increases in traffic, sales leads, and revenue thanks to their innovative social media advertisements and improved keyword ranking.

The project was managed through weekly meetings run by their executive team.

They're able to simplify our digital marketing and determine what is truly valuable to our revenue model. Their executive team and digital experts are all top notch.

I joke that I wish they were located down the street from our office.

Everything is managed digitally, with very few errors.
    They’re low-to-moderately priced compared to others.
    They understand our business, and implement solutions.
    Yes, because they’ve positively impacted our business.

Social Media Marketing for Athletic Brand

"[T]hey've nurtured my brand while producing beneficial results all around."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Replacing an ineffective vendor, LYFE Marketing provides ongoing marketing services aiming to increase brand awareness, generate sales and endorsement opportunities, and reach new markets.

Francis Kallon
NFL Athlete

LYFE Marketing’s detail-oriented and professional approach produces only satisfactory results, boosting the brand’s growth and providing wider access to new markets. Their easy communication and affordable rates make them a great vendor to partner with.

I’m a player in the NFL, so social media is a very important part of my personal image and brand.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

I needed to increase my brand awareness, which would lead to larger business opportunities such as endorsements.

I wanted to expand my brand into both local and international markets through social media.

After having a bad experience with a different company, I was advised by my close associates to look into LYFE Marketing. Instantly, I was met with the level of professionalism and care that I had been seeking since entering the NFL and building my brand from the ground up.

Being a current player in the NFL makes my schedule pretty crazy, so I required a company that would generate promising marketing results such as increased awareness, leads, and sales. LYFE Marketing did just that and more; they've nurtured my brand while producing beneficial results all around.

I’ve worked closely with their director of social media management and a digital advertising specialist. I’m more than pleased so far.

I’ve seen tremendous growth for my brand and can witness myself reaching a wider market instantly. They’ve worked efficiently.

I’ve always been able to get in touch with them. They provide comprehensive details when asked by my team, which is something that was lacking with the previous company I employed.

I’m very impressed by their professionalism as well as their communication with me on every step in the process.

No. I’m very satisfied with their work.

They provide convenient scheduling.
    Their services are quite affordable.
    They’re thorough and detail oriented.
    I would definitely refer LYFE Marketing.

Social Media Marketing for Custom Wedding Products

“Anytime I had a question or problem, LYFE knew exactly how to solve it.”

Apr. 2017 - July 2018

LYFE Marketing handled social media marketing, including the management of upcoming campaigns that anticipate large volumes of sales. Their team also handled sponsored ad content.

Owner, Custom Wedding Business

In the three-month partnership, sales grew drastically. Their team communicates effectively and always responds within 24 hours. They always had the solutions to any problems that occurred.

I am the owner of a custom wedding design business. We help brides and grooms create beautiful weddings with an affordable budget.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

LYFE Marketing handled all aspects of our social media marketing including management and sponsored ads.

We needed to increase the sales of our products and strategically promote our products to take full advantage of the upcoming wedding season.

We did an organic search and reviewed several proposals from a variety of companies. We ultimately decided that LYFE was the best fit for our needs and budget.

They started with an onboarding call that lasted about an hour. Next, they formulated an overall strategy that we reviewed and discussed. Lastly, they devised a content calendar that was reviewed by me and published by LYFE.

I worked mainly with Hayden on their marketing team who had a team of specialists. On my account, I had an advertising specialist and a social media specialist.

We went from no online sales to 128 purchases in the first 3 months working with LYFE.

Their team communicates very well. They always respond to my emails or calls within 24 hours.

It felt like they been down my road before. Anytime I had a question or problem, LYFE knew exactly how to solve it. Their experience and customer service are outstanding.

I would recommend that they send their deliverables at least two weeks before the next month, for an ample amount of time to review everything. Otherwise, the service was superb.

Social Media Management for Real Estate Firm

"Once they were up to speed on our needs, communication and workflow were pretty seamless."

Jan. 2015 - Feb. 2017

Lyfe Marketing provided social media management and marketing in order to generate new leads. They posted daily social media updates and communicated with leads before redirecting them to in-house sales staff.

Michael Moran
Manger, Nazar Properties

The social media campaigns have led to new business and increased revenue. Lyfe Marketing was a steady presence throughout the project, maintaining a high level of productivity and effectiveness. They were communicative, organized, and quick to learn business goals.

I was the building manager for a large commercial builder.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

Lyfe Marketing managed and grew our social media presence. This included daily posts, interaction with prospective tenants, and updates about building events.

We wanted to find potential clients for our building and give it a great online appearance.

I had met the owners through mutual business contacts.

Lyfe Marketing would update our social media on a daily basis and communicate with potential leads. They would then send our in-house leasing staff leads for the business.

We worked with a project manager who handled all elements of the project.

We obtained several leads through social media. I was excited to have an additional channel to grow the real estate business without having to hire internally for the position. This definitely helped increase our revenue.

Once they were up to speed on our needs, communication and workflow were pretty seamless. They updated me weekly and reached out via email with any very specific questions potential clients were asking.

They were consistent with their work. I think that is key when working with anyone. Some firms come out of the gate strong and slowly fizzle as months go on. Lyfe continued its strong performance.

No. I am a happy client.

Overall Score It was a great experience thanks to their talented team.
    Getting in touch with their team is easy.
    Their services came at a bargain. You receive great value for the investment.
    They performed well and got us leads.
    I will definitely recommend.

Email Marketing & Website Design for NPO

“LYFE Marketing created a caliber of content and design that our organization simply couldn’t match in-house.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

LYFE Marketing revamped a site’s layout and navigation to enhance search functionality. The team creates new content and copy for an email newsletter to secure a warm email list and engage current members.

Atlanta
Starr Smith
Operations Coordinator, Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership

LYFE Marketing offered constant contact and open availability as a trusted, proficient, and knowledgeable partner. Both the site redesign and newly-launched email marketing campaign yielded notable increases in clickthrough and open rates. Both members and internal staff praise the smooth UX/UI.

The Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership is an international nonprofit organization. Our mission is “to advance the awareness, understanding, and practice of servant leadership by individuals and organizations.” As the operations coordinator, I’m in charge of many tasks. In this instance, I focused on marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We hired LYFE Marketing to redesign our website and produce four high caliber email newsletters per month.

We wanted to use email newsletters to engage our current members and acquire new ones from our warm email list. The website redesign aimed to facilitate a better UX and goal-oriented focus.

My team and I researched and contacted many companies. I ultimately chose LYFE Marketing due to their fair pricing and contracts, knowledgeable sales team, and positive reviews.

Rather than treating me as just another new client, they genuinely listened to my pain points. They helped me choose services that would bolster the most business growth instead of encouraging me to sign up for ones I don’t need.

Soon after signing on, they sent us a questionnaire to fill out. My director and I met with their staff per service to conduct an onboarding call. We made introductions, asked questions, and established an overview of next steps. Just a week later, they sent my deliverables for the email newsletters. As is reasonable, I had a few edits which they gladly changed. They’ve continued to build on my vision since we’ve worked together for over a year.

For our website redesign, we outlined the scope in the initial questionnaire and refined the design during the onboarding call. They completed my homepage first and then executed on the rest of the site after I gave approval. LYFE Marketing helpfully discerned the best ways to give our website a competitive edge. They adeptly identified the most useful plugins, layout, and copy to include.

They assigned us a specific team lead for each service to work with.

I saw an immediate improvement after starting the email marketing campaigns. My open rates and click-through rates increased overnight. LYFE Marketing created a caliber of content and design that our organization simply couldn’t match it in-house.

After launching the newly redesigned website, we also saw a marked increase in click-through rates to our membership page. Our bounce rates have improved as well. A good number of members have emailed us about how much they appreciated the new site. They’ve praised how easy it is to find what they need, which was our number one goal.

They always made themselves available to us and provided constant new content and frequent updates. We value them as a trusted resource. LYFE Marketing even offered digital marketing recommendations outside the scope.

I appreciated their vast knowledge of digital marketing as a whole. They took a holistic view rather than limiting our project to just the services I signed up for. I regularly came to them with questions about optimizing work we had in progress.

They assisted a few efforts I was conducting internally, as well. I much appreciated how responsive they were via email. They always made an effort to ensure I understood everything they did.

No agency is perfect. When there were hiccups in the campaign, though, LYFE Marketing took ownership and made a solid game plan to fix it

Overall Score They did an A+ job and should keep up the great work.
    They were always available via email and through scheduled calls.
    It was fair compared to other companies I researched.
    We've achieved our goals and then some.
    I'm very likely to do so.

Social Media Marketing & SEO for Accounting Firm

"Their consistency and proactivity results in more sales."

LYFE Marketing is redesigning a website with SEO optimization and lead generation in mind. They are also developing a social media marketing campaign.

CPA, Accounting Firm

Lead generation and web traffic have seen a 400% boost, while social media engagement has increased by 1145%. LYFE Marketing understands the business fully and is always available to answer questions.

I own a CPA firm that offers accounting, bookkeeping, and financial services to small businesses and high-income individuals.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We have traditionally acquired our clients through word-of-mouth. We hired LYFE Marketing to grow our business through digital marketing. They have redesigned our website, optimized it for SEO, and launched a social media marketing campaign.

Our main goal was to increase leads for our business.

We were referred to LYFE Marketing by a friend who is currently their client. We interviewed a few other agencies, but LYFE Marketing was the best option for us.

The overall scope of work aims to increase leads and build awareness of our CPA firm in the local market. LYFE Marketing develops strategies to help us reach our market. Their graphic designers and copywriters produce content that educates our audience about our services.

Our primary contact is our account manager.

With heavy online advertising during tax season, they have helped us increase traffic and leads by over 400%. Social media engagement is up 1145%. We have built a strong follower base.

We schedule monthly calls. However, they're flexible and accessible if we need to talk about the campaign during the month.

The most impressive thing about this company is their ability to generate results. When we worked with other firms in the past, we couldn't generate any favorable outcomes. LYFE Marketing caught on to our business quickly. Their consistency and proactivity results in more sales.

We can schedule a call whenever we need to.
    LYFE Marketing is one of the most affordable options.
    We're extremely pleased with the quality of content.
    I would certainly continue to spread the word.

Email Marketing Services for Local Real Estate Firm

"I feel swindled and very disappointed."

1.5
0.5
0.5

Apr. 2018 - June 2018

Originally hired to provide weekly email updates to a client database, LYFE failed to deliver consistent, professional content.

Kennesaw, United States
Rich Spaulding
President, Kennesaw Life Real Estate

Customer facing content was often either misspelled or flagged by Facebook for policy issues. LYFE did not communicate on a consistent, pre-established basis, and charged the client for the services rendered.

We are a real estate company that helps people buy and sell homes.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We hired LYFE to provide weekly email marketing services to clients in our database.

We wanted to better sustain our relationship with clients in order to increase client awareness.

We found them via a google search for a "local digital marketing company".

LYFE was hired to help with our email marketing and Facebook PPC ads.

We worked with a digital marketing manager, social media manager and other team members. LYFE had some internal turnover during the short period we worked together.

We didn't see any positive results. When I asked for my money back, they refused and called it "services rendered". I feel swindled and very disappointed.

Their project management was poor. Most notably, the team promised bi-weekly meetings which they never scheduled or even followed up about.

I found their work unimpressive and think that—of the hundreds of other digital marketing companies—this is one I would rather have avoided working with.

I would recommend they work more meticulously when forming email marketing campaigns, particulary when it comes to something as simple as spelling.

1.0
Overall Score It was a poor experience.
    Never received a phone call or email to schedule a bi-weekly meeting.
    The cost was reasonable.
    Several Facebook ads were flagged by Facebook as policy issues.
    There are plenty of other digital marketing companies that will serve you better.

Company response

This comment was provided by Sherman Standberry, COO and Co-founder of LYFE Marketing, on June 18, 2018

We are sorry to hear about the referenced experienced. Within 60 days, we cut this client's acquisition costs in half through Facebook ads and they received over 30+ conversions within 60 days. There were minor errors that were detected in advanced and did not affect the overall status of this campaign.

Social Media Marketing for E-learning Startup

“LYFE’s work had no positive impact on our business.”

Feb. - Apr. 2018

LYFE Marketing created three social media profiles and produced daily content for the accounts. They agreed to implement marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and gain business.

CEO, Generation Genius

Their lackluster content failed to generate more than two interactions per post. Issues began when they delayed the start date and the problems continued as their uninspired marketing strategies abandoned the project’s goals. LYFE has not taken accountability for their work.

I am the founder and CEO of Generation Genius, a startup that produces captivating science videos for children.

What challenge were you trying to address with LYFE Marketing?

As a two-month-old startup, our online presence was nonexistent. We supposed it would be beneficial to partner with a social media management firm who could strategically use our thrilling video content to build up our brand’s awareness.

The objectives were to set up our social media profiles, grow our online audience, and post engaging content five days a week. When they created the Instagram account, underscores were awkwardly placed at the beginning and end of our company name, making it impossible for customers to find us on the platform. They always obscured our site name with URL shorteners, so our followers were skeptical of clicking our links.

We spend millions of dollars to produce our videos in Hollywood. Instead of utilizing our high-quality content, they simply post blurry, indecipherable screenshots of the videos. Their other attempt at engaging content included mundane information copied from the FAQ section on our website.

Their marketing strategy entailed following hundreds of accounts with the expectation that a good portion would follow us back. Although this isn’t against the terms of service, it’s not an effective way to generate quality leads for our business. On Pinterest, we’re following 10 times more accounts than we have followers. It’s a similar case for Instagram, but the ratio isn’t as steep.

I worked with two individuals directly.

How did you come to work with LYFE Marketing?

We found LYFE while reviewing the top-ranking social media firms on a ratings and reviews site. Their reviews led us to believe that they were competent in their industry, so we hired them.

We spent less than $10,000 on their social media marketing.

After a two-week delay, they started working on our accounts in February 2018. The partnership ended in May 2018.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

LYFE’s work had no positive impact on our business. We occasionally received two likes or comments on a post, but overall no one interacted with the dull content that they posted. They also failed to target the appropriate audience, so no leads were gained while working with them.

How was project management handled?

They delayed the project for two weeks, which was detrimental to the product launch we planned for March 2018. Red flags regarding their professionalism are present throughout the contract. Clients who exceed two hours of phone discussion per month are subject to additional fees, and those who fail to pay on time will be charged a $250 inconvenience fee.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

We never experienced any communication issues with their team.

In what specific areas can they improve?

Social media management is an art skill that their team does not possess. When we expressed our issues with them, they refused to hold accountability.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Their positive reviews should be evaluated with skepticism.

1.0
    They delayed the project for two weeks, which hurt our planned product launch.

Company response

This comment was provided by Sherman Standberry, COO and Co-founder of LYFE Marketing, on May 29, 2018.

We are sorry to hear about the referenced experience and would like to clarify issues within it. This client signed up for a social media management service, which is a not a service that we recommend to clients seeking leads (although the review disputes leads). This service focused on building brand awareness, followers, and engagement. Regarding strategy, there are many moving pieces to our strategic approach that are not mentioned in this client's review. Regarding delays in launching, the only way there would be a delay in a client's campaign is if they signed their contract late, paid late, or did not provide an element necessary for rendering service to us in a timely manner. Our contracts specify this timeline as well. Regarding communication limits, we do impose phone communication limits because we offer our service on a fixed fee basis (and not hourly or on a % of ad spend like some agencies do). However, email communication is unlimited and clients may schedule weekly or monthly calls at no additional charge as long as it fits within the agreed upon time allotment. This limit was set by what we found to be a consistent average throughout our clientele, and 99% of our clients don't have an issue with this. Overall, this client's business was a startup and was with our agency for less than 3 months. This experience is not reflective of our portfolio, as we have several hundred established clients who have been with our agency for a number of years.

Pre-Launch Marketing for Indoor Trampoline Park

"LYFE Marketing is the only reason that our business succeeded initially."

Aug. 2016 - Jan. 2017

LYFE Marketing started and managed a social media campaign for a rural entertainment startup, boosting interest on Facebook and Instagram for six months before the official opening.

Statesboro, Georgia
Austin McGuffie
Co-Founder, Flight Factory Entertainment

Thanks to LYFE Marketing’s strategic posts, targeted SMM efforts attracted over 500,000 visitors and 7,500 likes. The team’s helpful direction, ad-spend allocations, and personal investment in the partnership’s success shone throughout the engagement.

I am the co-founder and co-owner of an indoor trampoline park called Flight Factory Entertainment. This facility provides a fun option in a rural city without many attractions.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We hired LYFE Marketing to kick-start a social media campaign for our new company. We simply wanted to drive awareness of our business in the immediate area. However, we aren’t located in a metropolitan city and didn't have the population size to draw a strong audience.

We needed to market our business six months before opening.

We heard about LYFE Marketing through a mutual friend and kept seeing their customers’ testimonials online. We decided to hire them because of their thorough exploration process and attention to detail in relation to our company. They willing to adopt the identity of our company and represent us in the same way that we'd represent ourselves.

LYFE Marketing built our website, created our entire Facebook and Instagram marketing strategy, implemented the strategy, and directed our ad expenses within those channels. We provided the funds for the ad expense, and they told us where to spend it; they were right every time!

We had one social media coordinator and consistently communicated with the owners of LYFE Marketing, who ensured our needs were being met. We felt like our relationship was important to them.

LYFE Marketing helped attract over 500,000 visitors to our social media in six months and generated over 7,500 likes. This boosted our sales for the opening month and gave us the strong start we wanted.

Our target market was really engaged in the marketing campaigns, which boosted our business. LYFE Marketing is the only reason that our business succeeded initially. They really exceeded our expectations and surpassed our goals.

They communicated clearly. They always did what they promised and responded quickly to our questions about ongoing services.

I was blown away by the level of effort that each person devoted. They really cared about the work they were doing and were truly invested in the results. The team seems to get along well, which created a great experience for us.

We were extremely pleased with our relationship. I wish they’d posted more for the amount of money we spent. But, we knew and agreed to the amount of posts upfront and were still happy.

Overall Score I'm very satisfied!
    All the posts were made on time.
    Their pricing is fair, especially compared to the rest of the industry.
    They always executed what they promised.
    I refer them whenever I can.