The Best Option for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses

Gold

LYFE Marketing is a social media marketing agency.

We offer social media management, social media advertising, PPC management, and search engine optimization services. We use the most relevant social media marketing strategies to help businesses grow and meet goals. Some highlights of our work include:

1. Using social media to increase sales by 714% for an online brand
  2. Helping a small business increase sales by $96,664.98 from SEO
  3. Using Google AdWords to drive sales and leads

To learn more about our work, please contact us today at https://www.lyfemarketing.com/contact-us/

Atlanta, GA
  • 444 Highland Ave NE
    Atlanta, GA 30312

LYFE Marketing offers social media marketing services and social media advertising management services. The company's core competency is building awareness and driving targeted website traffic that leads to increased conversions and sales.

Website Design for Chef  Image

Website Design for Chef

Clean one page design for our client, Robert. View the full site here: http://robertirvinefoods.com/

Website Design for Healthcare Facility  Image

Website Design for Healthcare Facility

beautifully design website for the best group of Cardiologists in the country.

View full site here: http://heartteam.com/

Website for Real Estate Firm Image

Website for Real Estate Firm

High converting web design for real estate firm. View full site here: https://foxcitieshomebuyers.com/

How we helped an apartment complex reach 100% occupancy

An interview with Mikey Moran, the property manager, about how we used social media to get their property to full occupancy in a few short months.

How to increase revenue through SEO w/ Case Studies

In this 45-minute webinar you will see 3 case studies and learn how to increase revenue with our SEO services.

Instagram Influencer Marketer Gets Thousands of New Fans

We helped this coach gain thousands of followers on Instagram.

Social Media Marketing for Fitness Studio

"The workflow was easy. We fully let them take the wheel and it paid off."

Oct. 2018 - Mar. 2019

LYFE Marketing provided social media marketing services for a fitness studio. Their efforts were specifically targeted at Facebook and Google.

August, Georgia
Business Consultant

The advertising and marketing services led to an influx of leads. LYFE Marketing provides quality results through a smooth process of project management. Their team is organized and personable.

I am a consultant. I facilitated communications between this marketing agency and a popular fitness studio.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We hired them for consultations and advertising services, specifically on Facebook and Google.

Generate more brand awareness, local traffic, leads and monthly recurring customers.

I found them on Google. I talked with them and one other company. I selected them based on a couple of case studies.

They helped us create 3 things to get us started which were landing pages, videos and ads. We were impressed with everything initially so we launched which they helped to execute as well.

I worked primarily with Sean who acted as our Account Manager, but they did have a several members of their team that we engaged with that handled certain aspects of our services.

Great company to work with. We were flooded within leads after the first two months of working with them. I like their team and results.

The workflow was easy. We fully let them take the wheel and it paid off.

The results. We were blown away with the initial response from the ads.

I am able to text with some of my partners, that would be nice.

Social Media Marketing for Italian Restaurant

"Beyond just the results, their customer service stands out."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

LYFE Marketing provided social media marketing for a restaurant. Their team was responsible for creating and posting content to Facebook daily and increasing followers

Dahlgren, Virginia
Abigail Buckland
Co-Owner, Roma's Pizza & Italian Restaurant

The restaurant saw an increase in consistent customers. LYFE Marketing establishes a steady workflow, making them easy to work with. Their team is organized, hard-working, and personable.

I am the co-owner of Roma's Pizza & Italian restaurant. We serve a variety of food from New American to Home Recipe's Italian, Mexican, Thai Spanish, Greek, and Fusion. In addition to our dine-in services, we offer carryout and delivery. (Delivery includes service to Dahlgren Base). Our delivery service is always there! We also offer a full sports-themed bar with various daily specials.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We hired LYFE Marketing to manage our Facebook page and post about our weekly specials.

To generate more local buzz, get more customers for delivery and catering.

The previous owner recommended them to me.

They posted on our Facebook page every day. I appreciated how quickly they were able to turn around posts since our specials would change weekly. They also helped us to grow our followers and track customers.

I worked primarily with Sean on strategy and emailed several social media managers when we had specials that neededed promotion.

We definitely saw an initial increase in customers and we believe their consistency helped us to maintain the crowds.

I enjoy working with their team. It's pretty easy for us. We tell them what we need and they get a post going. Occasionally, we spend money to boost the post which helps as well.

Beyond just the results, their customer service stands out.

There were times when comments or messages came in that they missed, but in general, they responded pretty quickly.

Facebook & Instagram Marketing for Content Gen Company

"Besides the results, I really like how they are patient with me."

May 2019 - Ongoing

LYFE Marketing is responsible for optimizing Facebook and Instagram ads to drive more qualified leads. They design ads, write copy, and then place and monitor them.

Greenville, South Carolina
Laura V
Owner & Founder, The Content Company (TCC)

Over time, LYFE Marketing has managed to attract leads while driving down the cost per acquisition (CPA). Communication was easy, and they take the time to explain industry knowledge in a consumable way.

I wear the big boss cap! Offer customized services to out-of-company clients. Create teamsand head them for clients who specifically ask for one. Edit and proofread all the content,whether it’s written by me or not, to ensure ace quality.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

I hired LYFE Marketing for Facebook and Instagram advertising. Mainly optimizing accounts for better performance.

I needed to start driving more qualfied leads at a cost effective rate.

I liked their overall approach and social media presence. After our first call, I was confident in their ability to help.

They managed everything to do with our Facebook and Instagram ad campaign. They designed ads, wrote copy and placed the ads up for review. They also were tasked to monitor the ads daily and optimize them for better results.

I worked mainly with an Account Manager who had a team of Specialists. I thought the workflow was sharp.

We started to see some initial leads at first, but they were costing us alot. After several tweaks, they started to drive us profitable leads and clients. I am happy with our results so far.

I enjoyed working with their team. Communication was really easy and professional.

Besides the results, I really like how they are patient with me. As someone with not alot of experience with this, I feel like I may ask stupid questions, but they really take the time to break everything down.

I think they should do video marketing since that helps increase conversions rates, but other than that, we are good.

Digital Marketing for Talent Management Solutions Co

"LYFE Marketing put together an automation that helped us talk to the right people."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

LYFE Marketing manages digital marketing efforts to generate leads for a talent management company. The team creates ads for Instagram and Facebook. They direct a Google Ads account to support PPC initiatives.

Atlanta, Georgia
William Brown, CPA
CEO , WJB Management

LYFE Marketing developed a successful automated email and text system, which generated quality leads quickly. The team ensures necessary elements are ready prior to the launch of a campaign, fostering smooth collaboration. Continuing to deliver results, they remain a valuable partner.

I am the CEO of WJB Management. We provide full service talent management solutions for a variety of clients nationwide. We utilize the knowledge of some of the most experienced and respected professionals and take pride in implementing innovative business solutions to develop the careers of every client we serve. Our services are comprehensive and tailor to the needs of our clients.

Facebook/Instagram/PPC advertising services.

We needed help with getting more leads and clients. After doing some research, we wanted to leverage Facebook, Instagram and Google ads to help us increase leads.

We chose them based on price and process. It was clear they were the price leader, but they we were impressed with their overall approach. They make sure you have everything in place before launching your ads.

We went through a proposal call where they showed me, in-depth, what we needed to do to be successful with Facebook ads. Then we signed the contract. After that, we had an initial call with our Account Manager and reviewed the business goals. Then about a week later, we reviewed their deliverables. After review, we launched and start to track results. This all took place over about the first 20 days.

I talked to their Business Development rep, Anthony and then worked with Jennifer as my Account Manager.

We started getting some leads almost instantly. Our struggle was making sure we were getting the right leads and following up with everyone. The team put together some email and text automations that really helped.

Workflow was easy. I just reviewed their deliverables and asked alot of questions. I mainly schedule a call with them when I need to know what's going on.

Our first roadblock was following up and talking to the right leads. We were wasting alot of time talking with people who did not have a budget or were really serious. LYFE Marketing put together an automation that helped us talk to the right people.

No, I have a good experience with everyone I encounter at LYFE.

Social Media Marketing for iOS App

“They are impressively quick, very much on target with planning and creation of advertising, and easy to work with.”

Dec. 2018 - July 2019

LYFE Marketing used existing data coupled with their own audience research to generate social media ad campaigns for a third-party iOS app. They then periodically monitored their work and delivered reports.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
David Anderson
President, AMSI Marketing

The campaigns adhered to given brand guidelines, which helped cement the client’s image and, in turn, stimulated app sales. LYFE Marketing’s team remained responsive throughout and led a methodical creative process.

We are a marketing consulting firm with an emphasis in research, planning and branding. I am the president and lead consultant.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We were asked to help an iOS app stimulate sales following a multi-year period where the development company had marketed the product using internal resources. We contracted with LYFE Marketing to conduct our paid social media campaigns.

Our goal was to stimulate sales, but most importantly, to create new creative campaigns and target them to specific audiences in order to generate additional revenues.

After an extensive online search and personal interviews, we selected LYFE marketing as they met our budget, creative and planning needs for paid social media.

Lyfe was challenged to generate creative ad campaigns targeted toward distinct audiences. LYFE used existing data and also researched social media audiences to find the best match for the product. LYFE created a branded ad campaign using creative layouts that fit into an overall branding stragegy - including graphic standards. LYFE then placed the media, monitored all activities and reported on a periodic basis. The team was always available to meet if required.

The team was composed of a team leader (David P), and overall company supervisor and a group of talented artists. It was great to have a dedicated and knowledgeable point person with whom to interact.

The campaigns created generated positive metrics and established a brand image for the client.

Very effective. We had no issues in terms of workflow. They are very responsive.

LYFE is truly on your side. They are impressively quick, very much on target with planning and creation of advertising, and easy to work with.

No area of improvement - LYFE offers an incredible value for the work they perform.

Overall Score Great company. Glad I found them.
    Easy
    Very competitive and a great value.
    Always on target. Always on time.
    VERY

Facebook and Instagram Social Media Advertising

“Everyone from LYFE Marketing was kind and knowledgeable.”

Jan. 2019 - Mar. 2019

LYFE Marketing provided Instagram and Facebook marketing services to drive e-commerce sales. Adding new copy to in-house creative assets, they crafted, placed, and managed user-facing ad sets on social media.

New York City, NY
Ashley Strommen
CEO and Co-founder, SUTRA Superfoods

LYFE Marketing empowered the client to achieve their exact goals for the engagement by boosting sales via social media advertising. The entire team was pleasant and productive. Attentive and quick to turn around work, they maintained a rapid pace and smooth, synergistic dynamic.

I work for a company that sells superfood lattes online.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

LYFE Marketing worked on Instagram and Facebook advertising to drive revenue through our website.

Our goal for the project was to Increase sales through our website.

After lots of searching on Google, we chose LYFE Marketing.

Describe the scope of their work in detail

LYFE Marketing took creative content we had made in-house turned it into digital ads. They wrote the ad copy and established ad sets. They worked within our budget and ran our social media ads.

I’ve worked with a few people from LYFE Marketing, and they've all been lovely.

LYFE Marketing’s advertising support increased sales for our company. Since this accomplishment was exactly the goal of our project, we were very happy!

The workflow between our two teams was great. Whenever I wanted something edited, I simply emailed them. LYFE Marketing was quick to make changes.

Everyone from LYFE Marketing was kind and knowledgeable.

I selected LYFE Marketing because they fit within our budget. In my opinion, if they made a commission on the increased budget that we established, they would've worked harder to bring in more sales. If we had increased our investment fivefold, we would have put that money back into our advertising.

I believe this is the case because for a month, they never called me to discuss how to improve the ads. If someone a team wants a larger budget, they should call each week to recommend improvements.

Overall Score I'm thankful to the team. We had a great experience!
    It's very easy to get someone on the phone. They respond to emails very quickly
    They're very affordable for any budget.
    They were kind, and they brought us revenue
    They got the ads up and running, but I think if they should work on commission so they tried harder to 5x-10x revenue.

Product Photos for Amazon-based Business

“Their work has a personal touch that you can’t pay for with other vendors.”

Oct. 2018 - Oct. 2018

LYFE Marketing helped a brand enhance its image with completely new product photos for their Amazon listings. The team was responsible for the photoshoots and publishing the content on the market.

Atlanta, Georgia
General Partner, Small Online Business

The new photos doubled the brand’s conversion rate, which resulted in a decrease in sales costs because more users are following through with purchases. The LYFE Marketing team followed an organized and detailed workflow, showing a strong commitment to the success of the project and the brand.

I’m the general partner of a small business that uses Amazon as our primary sales channel.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

The conversion rate of our Amazon listing was less than 10%, and we were looking to at least double that. We needed a vendor to revamp the face of our business with new product photos.

We wanted to increase our conversion rates with premium photos that portrayed our products well and differentiated us from other brands.

Through research and recommendations, we chose to work with LYFE Marketing. They offered personalized services for a competitive price. They were willing to work within our budget and seemed enthusiastic about the project.

After some initial discussions, LYFE Marketing quoted the project. We tasked them with providing brand-new product photography. Both the CEO and photographers listened to our vision carefully, taking notes and making suggestions the whole time. Once they had a good understanding of our requirements, they began creating the content. They walked us through the entire process step by step, paying close attention to each detail. The team conducted photo shoots and delivered high-quality visual content that enhanced the face of our brand.

I worked with their CEO, the main photographer, and several assistants.

The new product photos increased our conversion rate to 20%, and it’s still climbing, which has resulted in a decrease in our actual cost of sale numbers. A larger amount of the people finding our listings are purchasing the products.

They managed the workload effectively. Our points of contact were extremely communicative, which made us feel like our project was a priority for their team. They went above and beyond our expectations. Their work has a personal touch that you can’t pay for with other vendors. The team was committed to bringing our vision to life, staying up to date and on schedule throughout the engagement.

The team’s dedication to the success of our business is unparalleled. Other companies charge twice as much for the level of attention and detail that LYFE Marketing offers.

I recommend clients consider hiring them for their future projects.

Overall Score I’m grateful for their work.
    They were always available. We could visit the office at a moment’s notice and have their full attention.
    They offered the most competitive price of the 10 vendors that we considered. They also were the most willing to work with our budget.
    The delivered product surpassed all of our expectations.
    I highly recommend them.

Product Photography for E-commerce Company

“This company offers a superior level of customer service. They always accommodate my needs.”

Nov. 2018 - Nov. 2019

LYFE Marketing provided product photography services. They shot, edited, and enhanced 16 professional-grade images based on product research and which accurately depict product quality.

Atlanta / USA
Ryan Tansey
E-Commerce Company

LYFE Marketing is helping a client increase online conversion rates from 6-7% to 18-20%. The team combined best-in-class services with a professional, polite, and friendly attitude. They consistently offered comprehensive access to the entire team, including the owner.

I work for an e-commerce business with a focus on selling our products via Amazon FBA (Fulfilment By Amazon).

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We hired LYFE Marketing for professional product photography services.

Our goals for this project was to convey the quality of our product through high-quality images. We needed to take these pictures in a specific setting based on our product research.

I selected LYFE Marketing after weighing four other options. They offered the most competitive price and the best customer service. They were extremely courteous on the phone and responded to our e-mails in a timely manner. The team asked all the right questions which assured me that they genuinely cared about my concerns.

LYFE Marketing shot 16 professional photos for our company. They also enhanced and edited the deliverables.

The team from LYFE Marketing was composed of a professional photographer, two assistants, and the owner of the company. We had direct access to the entire team throughout the whole process.

When we first contacted LYFE Marketing, we only had a conversion rate of about 6-7%. When we began this project, they helped us start working towards our main goal of reaching an 18-20% conversion rate.

The product photographer mainly directed management for our product. Whenever he was unavailable, though, other members of the team stepped in to assist us and address our concerns

This company offers a superior level of customer service. They always accommodate my needs. Not once was I told "no." Every employee of this company was courteous and professional.

There are no areas for improvement. We are very happy.

Overall Score I give them full marks. They're a great company.
    They were very quick to get my project started.
    They offer extremely competitive pricing.
    They are great at photography.
    I will be using them again.

Graphic Design for PPC Ad Campaign

"They were able to capture our visual brand identity without a lot of guidance."

Nov. 2018 - Dec. 2018

Provided with visual ideas and target audience goals, LYFE Marketing developed three iterations of brand awareness advertisements to complement a PPC campaign.

Anaheim, CA
Johnny Mendoza
Founder, Thinker Base LLC

LYFE Marketing’s deliverables far exceed the quality and professionalism of materials developed by other vendors. The team manages projects well and has an impressive grasp of organizational objectives.

I am the founder of Thinker Base LLC. We are a Process Communication Model training company.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We were unhappy with the ad designs delivered by a different marketing company we worked with, so we searched for a new vendor that could provide some designs for a brand awareness PPC campaign.

We hoped that the graphics conveyed our brand identity and appealed to our target market.

I have looked forward to working with LYFE Marketing for quite some time. This project seemed like the perfect opportunity to finally work with them. I have worked with two marketing companies in the past, but I learned that neither was as good as LYFE Marketing.

I provided LYFE Marketing’s team with detailed outlines of what we wanted the ads to look like and who the ads were targeted for. We presented the inspiration we had for the ads, along with the written message we wanted to be included. LYFE Marketing designed three different versions of the ad, and all three versions were excellent.

Raychale (Marketing Manager, LYFE Marketing) was my only point of contact, but I imagine she had a more substantial team working to create the designs.

We received professional quality designs. They are of far better quality and are more captivating compared to what we have had commissioned in the past. We are still waiting to test the PPC results with the design.

Our teams worked well together. Everything was smooth and efficient.

They were able to capture our visual brand identity without a lot of guidance.

No, I am extremely satisfied with the results.

Branding and Messaging for Virtual Office Business

"They invested considerable time and effort in learning about and framing our business in industry-unique ways."

Dec. 2018

LYFE Marketing performed a brand history review and used their findings to inform a new strategic direction. They created an implemented an original messaging plan designed to target decision makers directly.

Eloise Brown
President, Do It Virtually

The target audience engages with messaging to a greater degree than it did before LYFE Marketing came onboard. LYFE Marketing focused on providing consistent communication and regular updates. They immersed themselves in business specifics and translated them into unique deliverables.

I'm the owner Do It Virtually, a small virtual office services business. I offer high-level executive assistance, human resources business consulting, and training.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We had no branding or messaging despite being in business for over five years. We needed a social media strategy and marketing services, including advertising.

We needed to build awareness of our company and set up a website traffic strategy to expand our presence and sales.

We reviewed branding agencies on Google and talked to people in our network who had successful branding and social media strategies in place.

They reviewed our past branding attempts and past and current materials. After identifying what worked and what didn’t, they showed us how to focus our efforts for maximum impact. Deliverables included messaging materials.

We worked with a project/account manager who was very involved every step of the way.

Social media hits increased, and our target market showed strong responsiveness. Our new strategy allows us to communicate our message directly to decision-makers.

It was highly effective. Their communication was top-notch, and they kept us informed of their next steps.

No, not that I can think of at this time.

Gold