LYFE Marketing is a social media marketing agency.We create and manage top-performing social media campaigns for business. Our company manages social media networks such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram on your behalf. We help businesses of all sizes with social media. We use the most relevant social media marketing strategies to help businesses grow and meet goals. Create your own custom quote on our social media management pricing  page.

CONTRACT LENGTH 30-DAY NOTICE

CANCELLATION POLICY

Our services will render for an initial period of 6 months. If you are unhappy with our service, you can cancel at any time with a 30-day written or electronic notice. We will not bind you in a long-term agreement if you are unhappy. However, we do expect that you know great results will take time (6-12 months)

Founded:
LYFE Marketing
444 Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30312
404.596.7925

LYFE Marketing offers social media marketing services and social media advertising management services. The company's core competency is building awareness and engaging fans that lead to increased conversions.

Client focus

Reviews of LYFE Marketing

Web Design & SMM for Hair Product Call Center

Web design

LYFE Marketing provides web design and social media marketing services which has involved the building of two websites and the management of Facebook and Twitter accounts.

LYFE Marketing pleased the client by delivering excellent design work and staying patient with ambiguous requests. The agency is praised for their responsiveness and intelligence. LYFE Marketing is highly recommended to others.

"They [LYFE Marketing] were very understanding, and they did figure it out. The design turned out to be fantastic."

Founder, Celebrate Relaxed Hair

Savannah, Georgia
Overall rating:

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We are an exclusive call center for cosmetic manufacturers. We handle cosmetics exclusively.

What business challenge were you trying to address with LYFE Marketing?

I had started a website and needed them to design and manage the site. I also hired them to do my social media marketing.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

They've actually built two sites for me, and I've talked to them about updating a third site. They provide web design services and social media marketing. They also manage the Facebook and Twitter accounts for one of my sites.

How did you come to work with LYFE Marketing?

They were recommended by a friend who had used them in the past.

I spend $700 a month, and $750 per website working with LYFE Marketing.

We started working together in January of this year. The relationship is ongoing for the site management.

Could you share any statistics, metrics or other feedback from this engagement?

LYFE Marketing has been very patient. I'm not a marketing person. By trade, I'm a paralegal and a licensed claims adjuster, so I was not able to help them figure out what I wanted. I knew that I wanted something, I told them I wanted something, and I asked them to figure it out. They were very understanding, and they did figure it out.

The design turned out to be fantastic. For me not knowing what I wanted the results to look like, I think everything turned out great. I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted. What I knew was that nobody in the industry was dealing with issues related to relaxed hair, and relaxer is a huge part of our industry. The natural hair care movement has hurt the way people perceive relaxer. I make my money on relaxer, and I wanted a place where relaxer could be discussed without it being a negative. I wanted a place that says what I wanted it to say. I wanted it to be honest and factual, and that's what I got.

What distinguishes LYFE Marketing from other providers?

They were open to what I had to say. They're very bright, and they were able to figure out what I was trying to say even though I don't know the technology. They didn't take issue with the fact that I don't know much about any of that. I thought that was nice of them. Even though I was so far out of my element, they worked to help me understand how things worked. When I had questions, they took the time to answer them so I was clear about what was going on.

I'm a very straightforward and upfront person, and they were all right with that. I was able to talk to them very plainly and frankly. They understood the way I like to work, and they were OK with that. They would respond quickly whenever I wanted something, and they've been gracious when I'm not able to respond to them in a timely manner.

Is there anything LYFE Marketing could have improved or done differently?

I don't really have any complaints.

RATINGS

OVERALL SCORE: 5
QUALITY: 5
COST: 5
I think I get a lot for what I pay.
SCHEDULING: 5
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I've already recommended them to several people.
Tabitha Odell