The Best Option for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses

LYFE Marketing is a social media marketing agency.

We offer social media management, social media advertising, PPC management, and search engine optimization services. We use the most relevant social media marketing strategies to help businesses grow and meet goals. Some highlights of our work include:

1. Using social media to increase sales by 714% for an online brand
  2. Helping a small business increase sales by $96,664.98 from SEO
  3. Using Google AdWords to drive sales and leads

To learn more about our work, please contact us today at https://www.lyfemarketing.com/contact-us/

LYFE Marketing
444 Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30312

LYFE Marketing offers social media marketing services and social media advertising management services. The company's core competency is building awareness and driving targeted website traffic that leads to increased conversions and sales.

Social Media and Web Development for Fitness Studio

"LYFE Marketing took what was in my head and made it real."

Aug. - Oct. 2018

LYFE Marketing designed a logo and developed a website. They currently manage Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter handles.

Peachtree City, Georgia
Rhonda Shelton
Owner & CEO, Elite All Sports and Fitness, LLC

The new marketing materials conveyed a professional image and pointed the studio in a positive direction. LYFE Marketing's comprehensive media expertise and accommodating approach made the whole process easy. They were always friendly, supportive, and helpful.

Elite Fitness is a premiere boutique fitness studio. We provide exciting workouts to customers who are tired of the same boring exercise routines.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We have a limited knowledge of social media and marketing. We had lots of ideas but weren't sure how to implement them.

We wanted a relevant, professional, appealing website and logo. We also wanted to reach out to all major social media avenues.

We'd been reaching marketing companies for a while and chose LYFE Marketing because of their reviews and their fresh, relevant work. Plus, we wanted to stay local.

LYFE Marketing developed our website, created our logo, and built our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter profiles. They also manage our social media presence.

LYFE Marketing gathered a great team of social media wizards, logo design giants, and marketing geniuses, who worked in perfect harmony.

They helped me take my boutique fitness studio to a level I couldn't have imagined! I had big ideas and dreams, but no direction. LYFE Marketing took what was in my head and made it real. It was awesome.

It was a comfortable, mutually inclusive collaboration.

LYFE Marketing dealt with my undeveloped visuals and social media ignorance with patience and professionalism.

They should advertise themselves more. The world needs to know them!

Overall Score They're the best marketing company ever.
    It was excellent! They were flexible.
    It was reasonable.
    It was higher than I could have imagined.
    I will refer them to everyone I know, but their work speaks for itself.

Web Design & Content Creation for Subscription Box

“I have been satisfied every step of the way.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

LYFE Marketing manages targeted social media campaigns, including monthly content creation. They also designed and coded an e-commerce site featuring travel-themed products.

Owner, Travel Subscription Box

LYFE Marketing’s work contributed to a significant increase in email subscribers and social media engagement. The communicative team accepts input well while also bringing creative ideas that drive business growth.

I am the owner of a travel subscription box that focuses on a different city each month. The curated contents of the box stimulate the five senses: taste, sight, touch, smell, and sound.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

I hired LYFE Marketing for social media content creation, social media advertising, and web design.

I wanted to increase my followers on social media and encourage engagement on those platforms. Another goal was to increase my email subscriber list before the launch of the subscription box.

I reached out to several marketing companies and narrowed it down to two options. Based on their sales pitch, ease and speed of communication, and price point, LYFE Marketing was an easy choice.

LYFE Marketing creates social media content on a monthly basis, then schedules them to run once I’ve added my comments and approved the posts. They also engage with my followers and respond to posts based on my preferences.

They also designed and developed my website. Initially, they created a mock-up of each page based on my vision. Keran (CMO, LYFE Marketing) has been fantastic about concepts and ideas.

They assigned a subject matter expert for each service.

Within three months, my email subscriber list grew by 700. My followers and engagement also grew substantially, which helped me have a smooth launch.

They’re great at communicating early and often. I am fully aware of each step in the process as we reach my goals. Also, they swiftly made any requested edits.

I appreciate their eagerness to help me accomplish my goals. They seek to learn more about my needs and exceed my expectations with deliverables.

I have been satisfied every step of the way.

Social Media Advertising for Auto Detailer

“Their level of care for our account has been extraordinary.”

LYFE Marketing designs and deploys targeted campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.

Joel West
CEO, West Mods, LLC

Despite a rocky start, LYFE Marketing’s efforts have contributed to greater brand awareness and increased leads. The team is highly knowledgeable and communicative. They focus their efforts equally on both large and small clients.

I am one of the owners of a car detailing company.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We hired LYFE Marketing to do social media advertising.

We wanted to increase leads and phone calls from online marketing.

I learned about them through word of mouth. LYFE Marketing is well-known in Atlanta.

LYFE Marketing manages our Facebook and Instagram lead ads. Initially, they worked with me to develop an advertising strategy that works for our business. They design ads that target our demographic and report to us on a monthly basis. We’re still working with them.

We’re working with an account manager and advertising specialist.

Within three months, we had a pretty good flow of leads coming in.

We have a seamless workflow. They are highly responsive to emails, and scheduling meetings is never an issue.

Their level of care for our account has been extraordinary. For a small business like ours, it means a lot that they devote proper attention and do not view us as another number.

The beginning wasn't the smoothest, but that was most likely because we were new to advertising. I think LYFE did their job to the best of their ability.

Overall Score I plan on being a long-term customer.
    We could schedule an appointment at any time.
    Out of the options we evaluated, they were the most affordable.
    We’re working with an experienced ad specialist.

Content Creation and Social Media for Beauty Influencer

“My account manager is always clear, concise, and organized. She does a good job of overseeing my account.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Lyfe Marketing assists an online beauty influencer with ad budgeting and social media management. Their team assembles blog posts, newsletter templates and banner ads for sponsorship campaigns.

Florida
Owner, Beauty Influencer

In addition to handling backend technical aspects, Lyfe Marketing’s team also facilitates networking with other brand influencers. They’ve successfully increased follower counts across multiple platforms and their team communicates effectively.

I’m a social media influencer in the wellness and beauty industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lyfe Marketing?

I run my own business, so I needed additional help to manage my website and implement some of my marketing and branding strategies.

They oversee my budget for Facebook and Instagram ads, keeping me up to date on what I spend each month. A member of their team also oversees the technical management of my newsletter and blogging site. This includes a la carte projects like creating custom banner ads to support ad campaigns or posting new blog content when I’m promoting a brand sponsorship. I write my own content and provide any photos, but their team assembles all the pieces on the backend and uploads them to my site. With the newsletter, they implemented my design for a template and now I provide them with the monthly content that needs to be inserted. They also handle sending out the mass emails for me.

In addition to the technical things, they also help manage my social media accounts in order to increase engagement on my profiles and build my following. This mostly involves reaching out to other social influencers in my industry and interacting with followers.

I have an account manager and two other staff members working with me, and then one of the partners at the company also handles my account.

How did you come to work with Lyfe Marketing?

I found them through an online search. I wanted a company that clearly understood how to use SEO effectively since that’s such a critical component of online marketing. After looking at their website and at some Facebook reviews, I called them to see how they could meet my needs.

I’ve spent less than $10,000 so far.

They started working with me at the end of October 2017 and the work is ongoing.

They’ve successfully increased my followings across Facebook, Instagram, and my blog. Instagram has shown the most growth, which is partially due to their work, although there were other factors involved as well.

How did Lyfe Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

My account manager is always clear, concise, and organized. She does a good job of overseeing my account and handling all the communication to ensure there aren’t any issues. The rest of their team is very strong as well, although there’s one person who is sometimes not prompt with things.

They’ve provided exactly what I needed. The whole experience has felt very customized to my goals. I can come up with an idea or a vision for my brand and as long as I’m clear in how I communicate it, they’re able to bring it to life.

We’ve streamlined the process now, but when we first started out there was one team member who always seemed unprepared or missed deadlines. After I expressed my concern and worked with that person one on one, I saw an improvement, although I still sometimes feel a little bit like they’re not as on top of things as they could be.

One other thing I’d like to see is a bit more guidance for their clients in terms of giving advice about how to increase growth. Sometimes it’s very one-sided, with me supplying the ideas for where to take marketing campaigns next or how to grow the brand. It’d be nice if they took a more collaborative approach.

In addition, I feel like they’re a little limited as my brand continues to grow. I’m going to need support from someone who has more experience helping bloggers and influencers scale up their businesses, and who’s familiar with the networks of potential sponsors.

They do an excellent job of realizing and implementing your ideas, but you need to be the leader and come up with your own strategies for where to go next with your brand.

Overall Score I’m very pleased with how well they’ve met my needs and provided the customization I wanted.
    They do a pretty good job with it.

Social Media Marketing for Translation Service

“We were impressed with the way they’d set up their team.”

Jan. - Aug. 2016

LYFE Marketing managed and created content for paid social media campaigns promoting localization services. The team also handled multiple social media accounts.

Orlando, Florida
Joel Letang
Owner, Languages Unlimited LLC

LYFE Marketing’s efforts paid off, boosting user engagement and brand awareness. Their flawless deliverables, streamlined process, and high responsiveness fostered a smooth collaboration.

I’m the director of a company that provides translation and interpretation services.

What challenge were you trying to address with LYFE Marketing?

We wanted to promote our company to a wider audience across the country. We were hoping social media marketing would help us with that.

LYFE Marketing created content for Facebook and LinkedIn, but their focus was on managing the paid section of Facebook. They also managed our other social accounts, including Twitter.

The project manager was my point of contact. Other people assisted the project manager.

How did you come to work with LYFE Marketing?

I found LYFE Marketing through an online search and chose them because of their experience. Their prices were fair, considering the number of years they’ve been in business.

We spent $7,000–$9,000.

We worked together from January until August 2016. I ended our relationship because I went a completely different route. The company that manages our website is now handling our social media marketing as well.

We got a lot of likes on our Facebook page.

How did LYFE Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a pretty seamless and effective process. We communicated via email and sometimes telephone. They communicated well and handled our questions and requests promptly.

I’d give them a perfect rating for the way they’d set up their team. I didn’t have any issues with them. In fact, I spoke with the president of their company and told them I’d use their services again whenever I have the need.

I would strongly recommend them to any company, small, medium, or large. They’ve been in this business for a long time. If you’re a small company, they can help you grow in the social media area and increase your revenue.

Digital Marketing for Regulatory Compliance Firm

"They're able to simplify our digital marketing and determine what is truly valuable to our revenue model."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

LYFE Marketing provides 360-degree digital marketing services, including SEO, PPC, social media advertising campaigns, and website redevelopment.

Avon, CT
CEO, Regulatory Compliance Firm

The number of visitors, as well as the amount of sales leads and revenue, have increased markedly since LYFE Marketing was first engaged. Their digital expertise and understanding of marketing technologies justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m the CEO of a firm that provides the outdoor sporting goods industry with software and services to drive revenue and to maintain regulatory compliance.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We needed help transforming our digital marketing program.

We wanted to generate scalable revenue through digital channels.

LYFE Marketing had a stronger command of the digital marketing arena than their peers. They were also able to use simple terms when speaking to our less technologically-inclined executives.

The started with an evaluation of our current digital marketing program, website, and materials. Based on that review—as well as a conversation about our goals—they created a plan to improve our brand position. In addition to redesigning our website, they manage inbound marketing through PPC, SEO, and our social media channels.

Their executive team is in charge of project management while their field staff handles project implementation.

We’ve seen significant increases in traffic, sales leads, and revenue thanks to their innovative social media advertisements and improved keyword ranking.

The project was managed through weekly meetings run by their executive team.

They're able to simplify our digital marketing and determine what is truly valuable to our revenue model. Their executive team and digital experts are all top notch.

I joke that I wish they were located down the street from our office.

Everything is managed digitally, with very few errors.
    They’re low-to-moderately priced compared to others.
    They understand our business, and implement solutions.
    Yes, because they’ve positively impacted our business.

Social Media Marketing for Athletic Brand

"[T]hey've nurtured my brand while producing beneficial results all around."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Replacing an ineffective vendor, LYFE Marketing provides ongoing marketing services aiming to increase brand awareness, generate sales and endorsement opportunities, and reach new markets.

Francis Kallon
NFL Athlete

LYFE Marketing’s detail-oriented and professional approach produces only satisfactory results, boosting the brand’s growth and providing wider access to new markets. Their easy communication and affordable rates make them a great vendor to partner with.

I’m a player in the NFL, so social media is a very important part of my personal image and brand.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

I needed to increase my brand awareness, which would lead to larger business opportunities such as endorsements.

I wanted to expand my brand into both local and international markets through social media.

After having a bad experience with a different company, I was advised by my close associates to look into LYFE Marketing. Instantly, I was met with the level of professionalism and care that I had been seeking since entering the NFL and building my brand from the ground up.

Being a current player in the NFL makes my schedule pretty crazy, so I required a company that would generate promising marketing results such as increased awareness, leads, and sales. LYFE Marketing did just that and more; they've nurtured my brand while producing beneficial results all around.

I’ve worked closely with their director of social media management and a digital advertising specialist. I’m more than pleased so far.

I’ve seen tremendous growth for my brand and can witness myself reaching a wider market instantly. They’ve worked efficiently.

I’ve always been able to get in touch with them. They provide comprehensive details when asked by my team, which is something that was lacking with the previous company I employed.

I’m very impressed by their professionalism as well as their communication with me on every step in the process.

No. I’m very satisfied with their work.

They provide convenient scheduling.
    Their services are quite affordable.
    They’re thorough and detail oriented.
    I would definitely refer LYFE Marketing.

Social Media Marketing for Custom Wedding Products

“Anytime I had a question or problem, LYFE knew exactly how to solve it.”

Apr. 2017 - July 2018

LYFE Marketing handled social media marketing, including the management of upcoming campaigns that anticipate large volumes of sales. Their team also handled sponsored ad content.

Owner, Custom Wedding Business

In the three-month partnership, sales grew drastically. Their team communicates effectively and always responds within 24 hours. They always had the solutions to any problems that occurred.

I am the owner of a custom wedding design business. We help brides and grooms create beautiful weddings with an affordable budget.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

LYFE Marketing handled all aspects of our social media marketing including management and sponsored ads.

We needed to increase the sales of our products and strategically promote our products to take full advantage of the upcoming wedding season.

We did an organic search and reviewed several proposals from a variety of companies. We ultimately decided that LYFE was the best fit for our needs and budget.

They started with an onboarding call that lasted about an hour. Next, they formulated an overall strategy that we reviewed and discussed. Lastly, they devised a content calendar that was reviewed by me and published by LYFE.

I worked mainly with Hayden on their marketing team who had a team of specialists. On my account, I had an advertising specialist and a social media specialist.

We went from no online sales to 128 purchases in the first 3 months working with LYFE.

Their team communicates very well. They always respond to my emails or calls within 24 hours.

It felt like they been down my road before. Anytime I had a question or problem, LYFE knew exactly how to solve it. Their experience and customer service are outstanding.

I would recommend that they send their deliverables at least two weeks before the next month, for an ample amount of time to review everything. Otherwise, the service was superb.

Social Media Management for Real Estate Firm

"Once they were up to speed on our needs, communication and workflow were pretty seamless."

Jan. 2015 - Feb. 2017

Lyfe Marketing provided social media management and marketing in order to generate new leads. They posted daily social media updates and communicated with leads before redirecting them to in-house sales staff.

Michael Moran
Manger, Nazar Properties

The social media campaigns have led to new business and increased revenue. Lyfe Marketing was a steady presence throughout the project, maintaining a high level of productivity and effectiveness. They were communicative, organized, and quick to learn business goals.

I was the building manager for a large commercial builder.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

Lyfe Marketing managed and grew our social media presence. This included daily posts, interaction with prospective tenants, and updates about building events.

We wanted to find potential clients for our building and give it a great online appearance.

I had met the owners through mutual business contacts.

Lyfe Marketing would update our social media on a daily basis and communicate with potential leads. They would then send our in-house leasing staff leads for the business.

We worked with a project manager who handled all elements of the project.

We obtained several leads through social media. I was excited to have an additional channel to grow the real estate business without having to hire internally for the position. This definitely helped increase our revenue.

Once they were up to speed on our needs, communication and workflow were pretty seamless. They updated me weekly and reached out via email with any very specific questions potential clients were asking.

They were consistent with their work. I think that is key when working with anyone. Some firms come out of the gate strong and slowly fizzle as months go on. Lyfe continued its strong performance.

No. I am a happy client.

Overall Score It was a great experience thanks to their talented team.
    Getting in touch with their team is easy.
    Their services came at a bargain. You receive great value for the investment.
    They performed well and got us leads.
    I will definitely recommend.

Email Marketing & Website Design for NPO

“LYFE Marketing created a caliber of content and design that our organization simply couldn’t match in-house.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

LYFE Marketing revamped a site’s layout and navigation to enhance search functionality. The team creates new content and copy for an email newsletter to secure a warm email list and engage current members.

Atlanta
Starr Smith
Operations Coordinator, Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership

LYFE Marketing offered constant contact and open availability as a trusted, proficient, and knowledgeable partner. Both the site redesign and newly-launched email marketing campaign yielded notable increases in clickthrough and open rates. Both members and internal staff praise the smooth UX/UI.

The Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership is an international nonprofit organization. Our mission is “to advance the awareness, understanding, and practice of servant leadership by individuals and organizations.” As the operations coordinator, I’m in charge of many tasks. In this instance, I focused on marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire LYFE Marketing?

We hired LYFE Marketing to redesign our website and produce four high caliber email newsletters per month.

We wanted to use email newsletters to engage our current members and acquire new ones from our warm email list. The website redesign aimed to facilitate a better UX and goal-oriented focus.

My team and I researched and contacted many companies. I ultimately chose LYFE Marketing due to their fair pricing and contracts, knowledgeable sales team, and positive reviews.

Rather than treating me as just another new client, they genuinely listened to my pain points. They helped me choose services that would bolster the most business growth instead of encouraging me to sign up for ones I don’t need.

Soon after signing on, they sent us a questionnaire to fill out. My director and I met with their staff per service to conduct an onboarding call. We made introductions, asked questions, and established an overview of next steps. Just a week later, they sent my deliverables for the email newsletters. As is reasonable, I had a few edits which they gladly changed. They’ve continued to build on my vision since we’ve worked together for over a year.

For our website redesign, we outlined the scope in the initial questionnaire and refined the design during the onboarding call. They completed my homepage first and then executed on the rest of the site after I gave approval. LYFE Marketing helpfully discerned the best ways to give our website a competitive edge. They adeptly identified the most useful plugins, layout, and copy to include.

They assigned us a specific team lead for each service to work with.

I saw an immediate improvement after starting the email marketing campaigns. My open rates and click-through rates increased overnight. LYFE Marketing created a caliber of content and design that our organization simply couldn’t match it in-house.

After launching the newly redesigned website, we also saw a marked increase in click-through rates to our membership page. Our bounce rates have improved as well. A good number of members have emailed us about how much they appreciated the new site. They’ve praised how easy it is to find what they need, which was our number one goal.

They always made themselves available to us and provided constant new content and frequent updates. We value them as a trusted resource. LYFE Marketing even offered digital marketing recommendations outside the scope.

I appreciated their vast knowledge of digital marketing as a whole. They took a holistic view rather than limiting our project to just the services I signed up for. I regularly came to them with questions about optimizing work we had in progress.

They assisted a few efforts I was conducting internally, as well. I much appreciated how responsive they were via email. They always made an effort to ensure I understood everything they did.

No agency is perfect. When there were hiccups in the campaign, though, LYFE Marketing took ownership and made a solid game plan to fix it

Overall Score They did an A+ job and should keep up the great work.
    They were always available via email and through scheduled calls.
    It was fair compared to other companies I researched.
    We've achieved our goals and then some.
    I'm very likely to do so.